Morgie and Tay-Tay Ch. 03

Story Info
Tay-Tay gets under my desk.
2.3k words
4.25
17.1k
9
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers

It was a Friday afternoon, and I was having a teleconference with my division heads across my corporation. I wore a t-shirt, Bermuda shorts, and flip-flops, but nobody could see under my desk. There were only five faces on the screen: I like to keep things simple, and these were my core team who directed everybody else. We got started and things slowed down because my Southeast Asia Vice President was carrying on about the threats North Korea posed to business in the area. I knew everything that could happen, but the other team members didn't, so I let him drone on.

Suddenly, another window opened, and my daughter's fiancee Taylor was on with us. A couple of clicks verified I alone could see her, and I gave her a quizzical look. I sent her a text: Why are you here?

She winked at me, playing with the left strap of her halter top, and sent a reply: Finished Lydia's to do list. Finished everything else laying around, wanted to see if I could distract you. Interested?

I shook my head subtly, hoping no one else would notice, but she licked her lips and winked at me again. Another text: I'm not giving up, Daddy. I wanna play.

A glance at the other screens showed the other participants were getting bored since the speaker was going on far too long. Hank, my Middle Eastern representative, had closed his eyes but his face was tense: I could imagine what was going on under his desk. The man was attracted to Greek boys. Ordinarily I would stop the entire thing, but Tay-Tay was still playing with her halter strap, and it was drawing my attention.

Her blue eyes were pleading with me, it was hard to reject them. A slight nod of my head brought joy to her eyes, and she started shifting her top. Little by little, her right top moved sideways, teasing, showing more and more of her white tan line. A glance at the meeting showed me nothing had changed: the Asia VP was still droning, and the running transcript had every word. I would look through it later to see if there was any gold in that dross. When my eyes went back, she gave me a look of disapproval, but pushed the strap completely off her shoulder, the fabric just covering her nipple. A tiny brown crescent peeked discreetly at me, little bumps hinting and the big nub within.

Then she started playing with the other side. This teasing was making me hot, and I unzipped my fly to release some tension. She didn't take as long, and soon only the nipples were covered by her halter. Giving me a quizzical look, she put her finger to her lips, licking it gently with her tongue. Her nails were red with white fleur-de-lys in the middle: my daughter Morgie could be quite the fingernail artist. After raising her eyebrows and smiling broadly, she unhooked the back of her garment and released he huge, milky white breasts to lay in front of her on the desk, her huge nipples perking up immediately.

My African VP started arguing with the speaker, which woke most of the rest of them up except Hank, who seemed to be going through an epiphany. Usually I didn't let my underlings argue with each other, but this time I let it go, eager to see how much farther Tay-Tay would go.

Her red and white fingernails were playing with her right nipple, pinching, twisting, pulling, and squeezing it. She looked at me with a little confusion, as if she didn't know why she was hurting herself, but her tongue snuck out for a moment to say it was an act. My dick throbbed with every pinch, looking at the sharp nails digging into the brown flesh turning me on more than I thought it would. Noticing this, Tay-Tay gave me an evil grin and held her nipple tight, making it get redder and redder.

The argument was still going full force and I muted it. The others were still bored, looking away from their cameras, Beth Johnson in Johannesburg was eating a pastry with relish. Hank opened his eyes, obviously having just had an orgasm, and looked at me unfocused. He gave me a little shake of his head and looked aside.

Tay-Tay's self imprisoned nub was going from bright red to blue, her mouth a circle of surprise as if asking how long she could hold it. I gave her my full attention, staring her down and daring her to keep holding it. She accepted my challenge with defiance at first, which transitioned slowly into concerned as I held her gaze. Her nipple got bluer and bluer, transitioning to purple. At last, she could hold it no longer and let go suddenly, a look of shock crossing her face as the pain of the blood returning hit her.

I watched her suffer for a moment, then decided to end the suffering of my employees. "Stop it!" I broke into the meeting. "There's nothing we can do about North Korea other than be ready for whatever happens. I appreciate your concern, Ken. Jane, let's go to the next item on the agenda and wrap this up."

As the agenda progressed, Tay-Tay came in silently, holding her right breast, and came up to the desk. My desk is a table, and she slid under the front of it until her head was by my shorts. I shifted so she could pull them down, my cock springing up as it was released, but she wasn't interested in it right away. Her mouth went straight to my balls, licking and sucking, until they were wet with her saliva.

My daughter Morgie is the best ball-sucker I know, but Tay-Tay must have been learning from her. It was tough to keep my mind on the meeting as she devoured my testicles, wrapping one of her pig tails around my cock to give it a velvet stroking. It was all I could do to keep from ejaculating, which everyone at the meeting would notice, and I had to think of Queen Elizabeth naked to fight off the urge.

Finally the meeting concluded, and I could shut down all the windows and talk. "What are you doing?"

"Taking care of my babies, Daddy. My babies are coming from these balls, and I want them to know I love them from the beginning. I love your balls."

"Well, my balls love you, Tay-Tay, and if you keep doing that you'll get sperm all over your hair. Where's Lydia?"

"Your secretary is having her hair done, and told me to hold down the fort while she was away."

"So she trusts you that far?"

"Oh yes," she continued between slurps. "She says I'm the best student she ever had."

"That's nice. Glad it's working out."

"Oh yes, Daddy. I'll always take good care of you." She left my happy sack to take the end of my cock in her mouth, turning my world upside down a little. "Before she retires, you have to give me some babies. You ready to cum?"

"Almost, Tay-Tay, almost."

"Good, I want you to come inside me. I'm off the Pill; I want your baby batter to go to work today. I wanna be pregnant when I marry Morgie next month."

Before I knew it, Tay-Tay was off the floor: her stomach was on my desk, her skirt up to her waist, her legs spread and her ass wiggling in invitation. "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me."

I didn't need much invitation, but I did need to lock my office door. When I turned around and looked at her, her face smiling up at me, I thought for a moment. "I want you to hurt yourself for me while I fuck you."

"Okay. Anything. What?"

"There a couple of paper binders on the desk. Put them on your nipples for me."

"Really? Daddy, I don't know..."

"You seemed to like the pain when you squeezed your own nipple for me. I didn't ask for that."

"Okay." There were a couple of binders on my desk, and it took her a minute to get them attached to her brown nubs. "These are tight, Daddy. I won't be able to wear them for long."

"Silence. Bend over, and Daddy will give you a baby." She whimpered a little as her boobs contacted the desk, and her tit meat pressed down on the plastic tormentors. "Daddy's gonna give you what you want, since you've been a good girl."

Shit, she was slicker than ever when I entered her. As I pounded her from behind, she pushed back against me, and gasped as I bottomed out. We were going at it pretty good when her cell went off.

To my surprise she answered it; my daughter Morgie was on the phone. "Hey, baby, what's goin' on?"

her voice chirped.

"Daddy's fucking me from behind."

"Ooo jealous, girlfriend. Wish I could be there."

"Where are you?"

"Between appointments, just talked with the florist and now seeing the caterer. Won't be there for hours."

"Wish you could be here. Your Daddy's getting mean: he made me put paper binders on my titties before he fucked me."

"He's punishing you. You probably did something he didn't like."

"Well, I did show him stuff while he was having a meeting."

"Well, don't do that. He hates those damn meetings but he doesn't want to be interrupted or distracted. How does it feel?"

"Wonderful. You gotta try it."

"Pass, getting my nipples ripped off doesn't sound like fun."

"Whatever. Oh God, I'm getting close! Wish you were here licking my clit while I'm getting fucked!"

"Oh yes, baby, that was fun. I loved sucking your little clit while my Daddy's big cock pounded away and his balls thumping my forehead. All I had to do was give his balls a lick and he came."

"Oh my, baby, yes! Oh...oh...oh..."

Tay-Tay almost went crazy when she orgasmed; I held her down to keep her from falling off my desk. Holding her hands behind her back drove me over the edge as well, and I gave her what she wanted: a cunt full of baby batter.

Letting go of my future daughter-in-law, I sat back on my chair and picked up her phone. "How's it going, Morgie?"

"Great, Daddy. The florist gave me a great deal."

"Super."

"I'm coming over now, Daddy. I want to lick Tay-Tay's juices off your cock, just like last week."

"Not now, Baby, I've got another call coming in a half hour, then I've got a conference with Lydia. We'll make up for it Saturday, just before we take off for the Caribbean."

"You're so good to us, Daddy, giving us a beach wedding in Aruba. We will be so happy!"

"Great, pumpkin. See you later." I gave my lover a loud slap on her beautiful bubble butt; Tay-Tay finally was able to stand up and turn around, the binders still clinging to her nipples. I took them off and she winced. "How it's going, babydoll?"

A smile lit up her face. "Fine, Daddy. Thanks for fucking me so well. Mind if I get cleaned up before I go back to work?"

"Sure, I'll join you in the shower."

It was a lovely few minutes under the warm water, holding each other and washing off bodily fluids. Tay-Tay had to help herself to a cup of my coffee before she was together enough for work again, and I had to remind her to put her halter top back on before she walked out the door. I sat down and tracked the markets until the next call a half hour later, then replied to my e-mail.

Lydia came through the door at 4:00 with a couple of Scotches. She wore a plain white blouse and dark skirt, walking barefoot at usual across the carpeting. "I wish you would wait until you get home to fuck Taylor. She was useless all afternoon."

"Sorry, Lydia. I'll remember. She figured out how to give me a live cam show from her desk, and things went too far."

She sat on the couch and took a sip from her drink. "Can't say I blame her, I love to play with new toys as soon as I figure out how they work. She's very bright, the only one around here who can take over my job someday."

I crossed my legs and sat back, savoring the smoky goodness in my glass. "I should be more careful with boundaries here. You've spoiled me."

Putting her left foot on the armrest of the couch, she gave me a show all the way down to her hairy bush. "Guilty as charged. Taylor needs to know her job better before she can multi-task like we can. Like Morgan, she needs to learn not to distract you in the midst of a teleconference."

"Touché. I guess the wedding has everyone too distracted."

"Right," she replied, pointing at me before taking another sip from her glass. "Taylor's nipples looked pretty rough. Didn't know she was into that kink."

"I didn't either. Morgie hasn't said anything about it. Maybe she just discovered it today."

"Maybe." Undoing her blouse down to her bra, she revealed a gold chain I'd never seen before. The links looked a bit bigger and heavier than usual jewelry, and it was held together by a couple of eye hook links, also heavy duty. "Like my new bling?"

"It's different. Always knew you liked to stay close to your roots, like your Father's hardware store."

"Well, it's practical more than anything else. So tired of my tits flopping all over the place while I'm getting fucked."

"Really? How does this help?"

She took off her blouse and bra to reveal two heavy duty nipple rings. These were new. Her massive churns fell down almost to her waist, but she lifted them up and inserted the fasteners, which held her tits up. "Like it? It pulls a bit on my nipples, but I like that. Tried nipple clamps, but none of them would hold my big old boobies up very long."

"Looks interesting. Let's try them out," I said, dropping my shorts to the floor, my dick already coming up to skewer her.

"Okay."

IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers