Morgie and Tay-Tay Ch. 04

Story Info
A 696 on the honeymoon.
2.2k words
4.33
8.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers

It was a tough week. I was supposed to be laying on the beach in Aruba, but my secretary Lydia gave me a heads up that a couple of my senior execs were embezzling from me, and I had to come home. Fortunately, a market drop the same day she texted covered my tracks a bit: I've frequently returned early when this happens, so my traitors suspected nothing. Since one of them was my HR Director, I had to be careful collecting information and setting things up. My crack security team had re-routed their computers into a parallel universe, where they thought they were ripping me off, but not accomplishing anything. They say Friday is a bad day to let people go, but this wasn't a nice task, and they were leaving in handcuffs, so I didn't care.

After all, the bastards brought me back from quality beach time right after Morgie and Tay-Tay's wedding. The wedding was fantastic and we all had a great time except my ex, who got dumped by her pool boy and failed her attempt to get our pre-nup broken. I took great pleasure refusing her reconciliation proposal: it was precious seeing her cry with my sperm on her lips.

Anyway, the bastards had been siphoning off resources for years, and planned their last grab for my absence. I was back all week (without their knowledge), coping with business and preparing the counter-coup. Since they were planning the big final embezzle for Saturday morning, we did the deed at 4PM on Friday. Our evidence was airtight; they were due to fly to Morocco on Sunday.

After the deed was done, I had to spend three hours with Lydia setting up the corporate shuffle to replace my Iscariots. Fortunately, we had good underlings to plug in right away, and sent down the orders and offers to fill the lower level positions coming open. The sun had gone down and our pizza had gone untouched while we worked to put my empire back together. We were still in business apparel when the call came at 8PM from Aruba.

"Hi Daddy, how's it going?" My daughter Morgie was calling from her honeymoon. In the background, I could see her wife Taylor and their maid of honor Brenda, smiling and waving. Brenda was a medium height, well proportioned girl with short red hair, blue eyes, and freckles all over her body. The girls were wearing matching white bikini tops and yellow wrap-around skirts; it looked like a sultry, tropical night

I put the session on my laptop so I could see better. "Just fine baby girl. Had to take care of some hard business this week."

"I know," Tay-Tay broke in. "Lydia's been tracking those jerks for months. Glad you got a chance to bust them."

"You helped me with that, Taylor," Lydia cut in, looking over my shoulder. "You did some great undercover work for me. Good thing John Levison thinks with his cock most of the time."

"Anything for the company," my daughter-in-law said, smiling broadly. "Didn't even have to take off my blouse. One good handjob and he told me everything."

Morgie cut in excitedly, "Brenda wants to join our celebration tonight. Poor girl had to go home for another wedding last weekend, and just got back. That OK, Daddy?"

"Sure, baby," I said, unbuckling my pants. "I remember her from the ceremony. What kind of fun do you have in mind tonight?"

"First, we want to do a special dance for you, play a little molestation game with Brenda, then give you a great sex show we call a 696. You'll love it."

"Won't including Brenda be against the vows you two took in front of me a couple of weeks ago?"

Tay-Tay broke in, "No, Daddy, because we'll be sharing her. If we're both molesting her at the same time it's not cheating." The girls started giggling, and one of them pushed a button on her phone, which brought up Caribbean music. "Hope you enjoy our dance, Daddy!"

Lydia peeked over my shoulder to see what they were doing, and when she saw them moving their hands and hips vaguely, went to the bathroom. The girls formed a line and did something that was part hula, part belly dance, part limbo and part drunken stagger. They were almost in rhythm and almost synchronized, then started weaving in a vague circle, smiling like maniacs. I dropped my pants and shorts, my pecker nodding a little.

Suddenly, Lydia came out of the bathroom, moving her hands and swaying her chest in her white blouse. It was obvious she'd removed her bra, which got my dick interested. She had a great sense of rhythm, although her tits were huge enough they really didn't.

The music got faster and transitioned to steel drum; the girls giggled and removed their bikini tops. I always enjoyed seeing Morgie and Tay-Tay topless, with Morgie's perky nipples playing counterpoint to Tay-Tay's bouncing boobs, and Brenda had a set of lovely, freckled torpedos that jiggled nicely. My eyes moved between their display and Lydia's antics. A quick rip and Lydia's blouse was on the floor, the light glinting off her study nipple rings as her tits flew all around.

My cock was interested as the show went on for a couple of moments. The music ended and the girls disintegrated into hilarity, hugging in a threesome, swaying awkwardly. Lydia took the opportunity to sit down when the music was ended, and took a sip from her water bottle. "Be careful, girls!" I said over the mike.

Tay-Tay came up to the camera. "Don't worry, Daddy, I've been drinking vitamin water. Laid off the booze when I found out I was preggers. Morgie and Bren are pretty plastered."

Morgie laughed and pulled Brenda up to the camera, ignoring their exposure. "Daddy, Bren wants to ask you something, and please, please, please take her seriously. Talk to her, Daddy."

Brenda looked awkward as she presented herself front and center, a topless drunk trying to get sober by taking a few deep breaths. Her button nose was quite cute, and her torpedos had nice, puffy nipples. "Ah, Mr. Jenkins, I would like to ask you something."

"Sure, Brenda...?"

"Brenda Foster, sir. I'm going to Harvard business school getting my MBA, and I'm just about done."

Morgie snorted and bent over to start licking Brenda's right nipple; Tay-Tay smiled and went to start licking the other one. I felt a movement behind me, and Lydia was looking over my shoulder, her breasts resting on my shoulders. "Well, Brenda Foster with almost a Harvard MBA, I would like to know what you're interested in," I continued.

"A job." Then she giggled, and the girls bit her boobs softly. A shriek and they let up. Brenda focused herself again. "I need to find an internship, and after looking at different companies, I'd like to work at yours. I'm flexible. When I was Morgan and Taylor's sorority sister, I had a 4.0 in business, and have kept that up at Harvard. My thesis is about international trade during the 2008 Recession."

"Oh my God, Tay-Tay! She's our sister! This is incest!" Morgie shrieked quietly, and Tay-Tay snickered softly while sucked Brenda's other nipple. After a moment's mock indignation, Morgie went back to sucking her friend harder.

I could feel Lydia snickering through the quivering of her boobs on my collarbone. I nodded. "Ms. Foster, if you'd like to send us your resume and application, I'll see what I can do."

Brenda smiled: a beautiful Irish face with sparkling blue eyes that were truly joyful. "Oh thanks, Mr. Jenkins, I'll do anything you want, just anything."

"Ms. Foster, it'll be business first. You'll show us what you can do professionally, and if we like what we see, you'll have a future with us. I value your relationship with my kids, but that will not be a head start. I trust you're an intelligent woman. You can have fun any way you want when you're off the clock."

"Oh yes, thank you, thank you, Mr. Jenkins. I'll make you glad you hired me." Her friends celebrated by sucking on her tits so hard she lost her composure.

"Tay-Tay tells me she's the brightest in her class," Lydia murmured in my ear. "And her recommendations are excellent. I'll train her well."

I pulled Lydia's right nipple ring to get her attention. "All right then. You know best."

The girls were driving Brenda crazy and she finally pushed them away. Tay-Tay looked at me with a big grin. "Now for the big show, Daddy. Wish you were here so you could be part of it. Hope you like it."

"You might ask Aunt Lydia to get under your desk while we're doing this," Morgie cut in with a wink and a smile. "Don't want you to get blue balls watching us eat each other."

I glared at my secretary, and for the first time saw her look at me sheepishly. "Taylor's part of the family now, and I trust her," she whispered. "She and Morgie were wondering and both of them told me it was all right with them."

I nodded. "We'll have to put your nipple rings someplace awful as punishment for this. But not now. Do what you're told."

"Yes, boss," she murmured, sliding under the desk with practiced grace.

Restoring the mike, I said, "All right girls, start the show."

Tay-Tay laid on the couch, her legs wide, her blond landing strip glistening. Brenda got down on her hand and knees, planting her face in Tay-Tay's snatch. Then Morgie laid down on the floor, her face underneath Brenda's beaver, which was lowered down until Morgie could work it over. By luck, they put the camera so I could get a good look at everything, and soon the sound was full of slurping.

Under my desk, Lydia was giving my cock a few 'hello, old friend' licks, which made him very happy. The look on Tay-Tay's face was wonderful, and Brenda's body was quivering from all the sensations she was going through. Brenda's hand was caressing Tay-Tay's breast delicately while Morgie was squeezing Brenda's hard. Morgie's hips were bucking and twitching, desperate for the attention the others were getting. My cock got harder and harder: Lydia was an expert at keeping me riding the ridge of orgasm for hours, if need be.

The girls switched positions, with Brenda laying down to receive Morgie's renewed attention while Tay-Tay apologized to Morgie's snatch for the lack of attention. This went on until Brenda went crazy, writhing uncontrollably as her orgasm hit. Morgie had one a minute later, and the girls turned around so both Brenda and Morgie could make Tay-Tay's evening. Lydia kissed and licked my balls until she sensed I was ready to pop, moving up to let me face fuck her until I shot my load in her mouth.

Tay-Tay had her orgasm, and Morgie came up to look at me. "Did you cum, Daddy? Did you cum? Let Lydia show me if you did."

Lydia came up and stuck her face into the camera, opening her mouth to show my creamy desposit. The other girls came to join Morgie, eyes wide open. "What'ca gonna do now, Lydia? What'ca gonna do?" Lydia clamper her mouth shut, swallowed my chowder, and reopened to show them nothing remained.

"Jealous!" Tay-Tay screamed.

"Oh, Daddy, that was so hot!" Morgie chimed in. "I'm jealous, too. I can't wait till we get home next week so I can suck down your hot baby batter."

Brenda just smiled shyly in the background, playing with her lovely, freckled torpedoes, licking her lips. Lydia walked around in front of my desk, out of sight of the camera, and slowly waved her huge churns at me with a big smile on her face. "Thank you, ladies, that was an amazing show," I said. "You all need to go to bed soon and rest up. There's lots for you to do when you get home."

"Night, Daddy, love you!" Tay-Tay and Morgie said in unison, while Brenda just waved shyly in the background. The window went dark.

"Now then, Lydia, we need to discuss your fate. Lay down on the couch and spread 'em."

She ran to the couch and flopped back, spreading her legs as widely as she could, one foot on the top and one on the floor. "What'ca gonna do to me, boss?"

"First, the reward for saving my ass this week. Then, I'll have to work out your punishment for telling Tay-Tay about us; you knew she'd tell Morgie everything, right?"

"I told them both at the same time before they left."

I strode over to the couch, slipping my clothes off, and knelt between her legs. I stopped right before touching her clit and said in the stern voice: "You ready for what's coming to you?"

"Yes, sir," she said in a meek voice.

I put my face in her slit and started licking like an old Frenchman taught me once upon a time. My hands wandered up to her funbags, which I kneaded and played with until I found her nipple rings, which I pulled. It wasn't long before Lydia came like a banshee, writhing like an earthquake. I paused to let her recover, not letting go of her jewelry, then pushed my face in and started again. I forced three orgasms out of her before I let her go: she could hardly wiggle when I was done with her. Then I showered and went home, looking forward to my precious little sluts returning.

IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers