Moriah Teaches Sex Ed

Story Info
Moriah leaves the classroom and comes back mortified.
2.4k words
3.65
33.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm clock went off and James reached across the bed in exhaustion from last night's exploits. Moriah twitched and moaned in her sleep, her body begging her not to get up. James shook Moriah awake after waiting five minutes.

"Honey, it's time to get up. Today's the big day, and you are going to be late if you wait any longer." Moriah growled and lifted her head up to see the neon green numbers on the clock that read 7:05AM.

"Do I have to get up?" Moriah complained, dark circles still under her eyes from lack of sleep. James laughed and shook his head 'yes'. The morning sun shone across the bed, making Moriah's silken skin sparkle as she tossed the sheets off the bed revealing her naked body.

James looked at her in awe as he normally did on mornings proceeding nights like the night they had last night. Moriah stretched showing off her big round breasts and tight waist.

She meandered over to the closet, her body screaming in pain, and from the angle James was sitting in, he could see her blood-red back beaten, scratched and bruised from a night of BDSM. He looked over at her, feeling really guilty as he usually did the night after.

Moriah was dressed in secretary attire: A white button-up blouse that showed off her cleavage and ruffled at the sides to accentuate her slim torso, and a tight black short skirt that made her already big ass look even bigger. She had a body like an hourglass, and James wanted to ravage it again after seeing what outfit she picked out for the day.

She gave a slight moan while she stretched again, and James felt himself start to stiffen. "Babe, don't forget your bag." James cautioned Moriah. Moriah just gave a slight nod and smiled at him. She walked over to the dresser and reached up to find the black bag which contained pictures, a few tests, writing utensils and a few other things she had prepared for the day.

Moriah was going to the community center to teach young adults about sexual education, she had rented out the room for only five bucks, because she wanted to give back to the community.

James walked her to the door after she brushed her teeth and put her hair up in a secretary bun.

She leaned in to kiss her boyfriend goodbye for the day and then got in her black Toyota Corolla. She revved the engine and put her hard rock/scream-o mix CD in. She waved one last time and left, stereo blaring.

She felt nervous as she approached the grey building. Moriah turned the car off, collected her belongings and made her way to the door. She felt sick as she looked for the room she rented out. Moriah had always been shy, and had never been much of a public speaker, even while in grade school and throughout her college career thus far. She found the room, and swallowed hard before opening the door.

To her surprise, nobody was there, save for a young man in his early 20's. Moriah began to unpack her things at the provided desk and caught the boy eyeing her. "Something I can help with?" Moriah asked the boy. "N-no Miss-" the boy blushed and put his head on the desk, feeling overwhelmed with thoughts of lust.

After unpacking almost everything from the bag, Moriah glanced at the clock, and noticed that there were still five minutes left before anyone but she should be in the room. She became curious as to why the boy was there so early. Moriah walked over to the boy's desk and tapped him on the shoulder politely.

Startled, the boy jerked his head up and caught himself mesmerized by the woman's D-cup breasts; Moriah's tits were almost completely visible the way she was bent over. "Ahem..." Moriah coughed politely, and the boy blushed in embarrassment. "S-Sorry ma'am! Moriah just laughed, "Please, don't be shy, call me Moriah." She winked reassuringly at the boy, who called himself Jackson.

The clock read 8:15 and the people started to pour into the circular room. After everyone was seated, Moriah began by passing everyone a sheet of paper and a pencil that read "Sex is best when you have ABStinence." Everyone in the room instinctively signed the top of their papers with their name and the date, then Moriah announced that everyone would receive a "goodie bag" at the end of the seminar.

"Ahem," Moriah politely coughed, "My name is Moriah, and I will be your volunteer Sex Ed instructor this afternoon, so without any further ado, shall we begin?" A few people nodded and the others were busy drawing designs and pictures on the paper that was handed out.

"I have passed you all a sheet of paper in which I would like you to flip over and fold in half. Write your names and age in big lettering, so that I may be able to see them from across the room, and finally, place the paper on the corner of your desk."

As everybody worked on the task Moriah assigned them, she began to set up the Television and DVD/VHS player the staff had so graciously let her borrow for the day. She was having trouble adjusting the wires in the bottom of the DVD/VHS player, so she bent down real slow and jerked the cables- which made her ass pop out of the little skirt she was in and jiggle- in turn making all the boys in the room stare, as well as some of the girls.

She managed to get the wires where they needed to be and got up, flipping her hair sensually and glancing over her shoulder, just managing to see all of the boys and girls gawking at her. Moriah blushed slightly and cleared her throat. She did a once-over around the room and noticed that there was absolutely nobody under the age of 19 in the room. She heaved a sigh of relief and then took in another deep breath to begin the class.

Moriah began her lecture by introducing the topic of condoms and birth control. She explained to the class that there were still many risks in engaging in the act of coitus, even with such contraceptives. Moriah finished the lecture and pulled out a PowerPoint presentation she prepared for the class.

She announced that she had to leave the room for a few minutes to do some paperwork on how the class was going at the half-way mark, and told the temporary students to watch the video while she was gone....but when she left the room, the video wasn't the PowerPoint she had made- it was a sex tape she had made with James the night before....

"Ooohhh, James," the tape began, making everyone in the room slightly uncomfortable, but intrigued. "Baby...Ohhhh, right there!" Moriah's voice echoed in the room of silent young adults. Suddenly a male voice said "Hold on, Sweetheart, I have to adjust the view on the camera..." there was some shuffling sounds and a blurry screen for a few seconds then a full body shot of Moriah came into view.

She was wearing a black corset lingerie with green bows and stitching that fit her slim figure perfectly, and made her boobs look amazing. She pulled her shoulders inward, exposing her gigantic tits to the camera, and making all the boys in the class gasp slightly at the sensation they were now feeling.

On the screen, James had crawled back into bed with Moriah, dressed in nothing but his birthday suit and a smile, and climbed on top of his gorgeous girlfriend. There was a nice shot of Moriah's lower half and her face illuminating the screen as James began to finger her nice and slow at first, and speed up gradually.

"Baby, Ohhh, Mmmmmm, ahh..." her moans were becoming louder and louder until finally she found her hand on James' member. She began to move her hand up and down as he fingered her, so they were masturbating each other with precise rhythm and synchronicity. James couldn't take much more of the torment and reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the rope he kept in case of emergencies. He tied her hands together until she was moaning from the mix of pain and pleasure.

James proceeded to blindfold her with a nearby shirt and gag her with another shirt by tying it through her mouth and around her neck. Moriah lifted her body upwards with her free legs and muffled a moan of wanting.

James fulfilled her wish and shoved his hard and throbbing penis inside of her. She moaned through the shirt and James went crazy. He began to shove his dick further and further into her wanting body and scratched down her back with his nails until she let out yet another muffled moan, but this time louder and more defined.

One could barely make out the words "James, Faster! Harder! Ohhhh!" James' eyes were black with lust and need. Moriah's skin became wet with sweat and her face was red due to the intense pleasure she was feeling with all of her other senses dulled except for the pleasure receptor in her brain.

She was clearly in the heat of the moment and with all of her strength, she tore the rope in half on both sides and her hands were free. She grabbed James with wanting hands and scratched down his back, making him move faster and faster, shoving his cock deeper into her with every thrust.

James let out a moan and bit his lower lip as the sweat poured from his face, creating a mix of sweat and blood- the blood from them scratching down each other's backs.

James let her climb on top of him and put her tits in his face, so they smothered him while she thrusted. She was such a good little cockwhore. James stifled a moan as she let her huge boobs slap him in the face, and instead, he thrusted upwards into her while reaching around her back to finger her ass.

She was in total ecstasy- she felt nothing but the urge to fulfill her need of pleasure- and it was an intense need. She removed the shirt that was gagging her, keeping the one that was blinding her on. She then took James' free hand and shoved his middle and index finger in her mouth, so that all of her body was stuffed.

She released his hands and screamed his name over and over again, "JAMES, JAMES, JAMES!! Ohhhhh, MMMMMHH, JAMES!" James fingered her tight little ass faster while thrusting his enormous cock still deeper into her body.

James was panting and Moriah slid her hands behind him and pulled his body ever closer to hers, so that he was now completely inside of her. Sweat and blood poured from both of them now and they both were reaching a climax. James bit her neck and scratched down her back again with his free hand.

He whispered in her ear, a whisper that gradually grew to a scream of intense pleasure, "Moriah, you are my little cockslave, and mine alone. Let me ravage you, desecrate your being, your entirety...You are mine to control, you filthy cur. You bitch. FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD YOU LITTLE WHORE!"

James slapped her ass with his other hand repeatedly. They both moaned really loud this time, and then James quickly pulled out of her and shoved his throbbing dick in her wanting mouth.

She sucked on his dick furiously, until her mouth became filled with a clear-white liquid that she swallowed. She continued sucking his now flaccid penis until it became hard again, and then she rolled over on her side and slid his member into her ass.

She mounted him backwards, and placed her hands on the bed so she could thrust up and down easier. She put one of his hands on her clit and began to rub his hand there until she was moaning again. She slid up and down gracefully making her ginormous tits bounce up and down, flopping everywhere.

She moaned one last moan as he finished inside of her, cum dripping onto the bed. She turned around to kiss James and thank him for the wonderful night while he removed the shirt that was blindfolding her. From the angle the camera was located, you could see the damage done to her back and ass. The tape was cut short after a nice round pair of tits was engulfing the screen as Moriah bent over to turn the camera off.

Moriah opened the door to the room she was in with a stack full of papers in her hand, ready to give to the class. To her horror, she had walked in to a room full of young adults masturbating- EVERYONE in the class had their hands down their pants and was sweating and moaning or gripping the edge of their desks in the heat of the moment.

She rushed over to the television and pulled out the tape. She examined the inscription made on the top carefully: "JAMES AND MORIAH FIRST PORNO"---She moaned in frustration and turned in embarrassment to the class. She impatiently packed her things and announced to the still masturbating classroom her mistake, and then rushed out of the room and ran all the way to her car.

When she arrived home, James was there to greet her at the door. Moriah was crying and James asked why. When she told him what had happened he told her not to worry so much, and wiped the tears from her eyes. He held her shoulders tightly and looked into her eyes, his eyes soft and forgiving.

He whispered in her ear, "Babe, in all honesty...I was the one who switched the tapes...please don't be mad...I just wanted to share my hot girlfriend with the world..." Moriah cut him short and kissed him with trembling lips.

"So...does this mean you aren't mad?" She asked. James reassured her and then she confessed that she actually enjoyed knowing that a room full of people were pleasuring themselves to her. James pulled her into the house and gave her a hug before telling her to get another tape ready in the camcorder....after all, she still had a few hours left at the community center....and she was able to use them whenever she wanted.