Mormon Chicks Like Big Black Dicks Ch. 02

Story Info
Ch 02 Doing Her at Her House
4.1k words
4.36
89.1k
21
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,558 Followers

Interracial sex begins in later chapter.

Fucking Joni was like a dream. I could not imagine I could be that into her and that slim body. She had wiped off on a handful of tissue, dressed, and hurried home. It was odd that after what we had just done she had put her Mormon garments back on under her clothes.

I had cleaned off the leather couch where we fucked each other silly a short time before. I was just about to hit the shower when the phone rang. "Hey, thanks so much. I didn't intend for anything like that to happen between us. I loved it," Joni's voice came over the phone. I'm in my driveway and John is home ahead of me. We still on for another time?"

"Can't wait. I wish I were with you now."

"That would be fun, but John is here and the kids will be home soon from John's mom's house."

"Here's my gmail account, email me when you get a chance.

"Okay, Thank you for making me a naughty girl."

Later that evening I checked the my email and she had sent a message as follows:

"Hi Secret Pal,

My husband was grumpy at dinner so I let my mind drift to what you did to me this afternoon. I looked at him and remembered you sticking you penis in me to where his reaches and then you stroking yours all the way up inside to where it felt so good.

I think what you did to me is going to be my "point of reference". I used to asked Mom how she could stand Dad sometimes and she said you need a "point of reference". A place you can go to in your mind that know one else knows about. So, when things are not going so well I will be thinking of you and the way your cum felt shooting into my vagina today. That will be my reason to smile, to know what I have done with you.

The highlight of dinner was when I was thinking of you I could feel a little bit of your cum still inside me trickle out of my pussy. I hope you don't need a decoder ring to get this message."

This girl is can be a lot of fun. My wife is okay. Still looks nice, but every day is filled with some kind of crisis bullshit. When we got married things were fine until kids came along. Then like most men, I became secondary to them. Then I looked forward to the kids being gone, but before the last one left there were grandkids. Between the kids, the grandkids, and the goofy fucking friends she attracts every thing was some kind of shit I didn't care about.

So, my life is pretty much in the hopper until Joni came to the door. Joni has rescued me for a moment. I hope I can keep her interested. There is always the chance that the overbearing Mormon family situations will take her back the things she has been taught all of her life.

As for me, I have my point of reference, too. One hot Mormon wife has made me think my life may be worthwhile. If I never get another chance with Joni this has still been a blessing.

I was quick to send off a reply:

"Secret Pal,

I close my eyes and remember the scent of your pussy and the sweet taste of your juices. I hope my next chance comes to me quickly as I cannot get your sweet sex off my mind. Thank you for not saying "Decoder Ring" while I was trying to consume your lovely slit.

When we get together next time I hope there is no limit to the time I can spend down there with my face buried in your womanhood. Making you cum was fantastic, but making you cum many times will be bliss for me. I hope you are up to cumming over and over again while I lap at the sweet nectar of your cunt.

Time was short as I sank my cock into you. I know we were both ready to cum even as the head first slid past your pussy lips and up inside you. Squirting my seed into you seemed too sudden, but so good.

I hope we can get in your marriage bed for me to make you so glad you are a woman and afterwards have time to explore all of your sexy body.

You are truly a beautiful woman that I simply adore."

Okay, so I can write a bullshit email, but I really have to get to that married Mormon wife pussy again, and soon. Like I've said before, this slim little gal appeals to me in ways that I thought were not possible. I've always been big tit lover yet, I can't stop about thinking about getting hold of those little A-cup boobs again.

The next morning I had a reply from Joni:

"Getting hot from reading emails may seem strange to most people, but I am hot and really want to be with you again soon. I read your email before going to bed. It feels so good that someone has those feelings for me like you are expressing.

After going to bed I laid next to John and thought of your soft tongue and hard cock. I love to use these dirty words with you now because I know how much it would distress him if he even knew I even knew of them.

I have the urge to run my fingers on my pussy as I write and pretend it is your face there with your mouth trying to take me inside you as I try to take you inside of me.

Last night I waited until John was asleep and traced my fingers over my cunt until I felt I would surely cum right there in the bed. As I thought more of you and your magnificent cock I pushed two fingers inside myself and quietly came without waking him.

I laid there the rest of the night with my own girl cum in my pussy mixed with what was left of yours and dreamed you were eating and fucking me.

Wishing our next time was near."

This was going all too well. I have never been so excited knowing I was waiting for sex and Joni has turned into an exact opposite of the little Mormon bride she had been for her entire life. There is no way her husband, nor could her children know, that she was getting some strange cock for another man. Then being with them while thinking of me putting my sperm inside her tummy.

I was giddy with her response and wrote my reply:

"Joni,

You are driving me crazy. All I can think of is being able to hold you again and doing the things I want to do with you. Knowing you are with your family when I really want to get to you and eat and fuck you silly is constantly on my mind.

My schedule this week has me moving between two crews at work. I am actually working the 4:00 PM shift, but can tell my wife I have to go in early to train some people on the day shift. Let me know any time you can make for us that will let us be together for a while.

I really need to kiss you, taste you, and be inside you."

Sure, I know it takes some time to get a response, but I find myself constantly checking my email. Later in the afternoon I heard from her:

"John is going to be gone overnight tomorrow. He should be out of here by 9:00 AM. The kids will home from school at 3:45 PM. Let me know when you think you could meet me and I will pick you up. Park your car at the FrontRunner commuter train lot and I will sneak you into my house. Call my cell when you can get away and we will meet in the lot and then walk back to my car so if anyone sees us they will think we are a couple from off the train.

I'm getting wet just thinking about having you again and all of those things you promised you will do to me.

To which I had hurried off a reply as follows"

Wow, aren't you the little Mormon schemer? Park at the train. Sneak into your house. Doing all those things I promised. Are sure this is all new to you?

I'll leave my house around eleven. I'll say I'm working and going to pick up some lunch on my way in. I'll be there at 11:15.

If you have any problems, call me. Otherwise, really looking forward to this.

The next morning I followed the plan. Said I had to go in early. Went to the Frontrunner stop and parked my vehicle in a row with lots of others. As I stepped out into the lot Joni drove up. She rolled down her window and told me to get in.

"What if I don't want to?" I teased.

"If you are looking for some Mormon pussy you had better get in here now."

I looked around and no one else was around as I slid into the passenger seat. "Mormon pussy sounds good to me. What is you plan for today?"

"Mainly, get you into my house and do the same as we did last time, only more of it. I'm not wearing a thing under this blouse and pants, and the pants seem to have a wet spot in the front. I'm blaming you."

We drove a few minutes and as we got closer to her house Joni sent me to hide by lying down in the rear seat. She got a little nervous and we pulled into her neighborhood. She hit the garage door remote and we zipped into the garage.

By the time the garage door closed and before I could get out of the back Joni was in the back seat with me. We starting some heavy mouth to mouth kissing as I went for her breasts and let one hand slide down to play with her ass.

Joni backed away and pulled off her blouse and put those little A-Cups in my face for me to tongue and tease those hard nipples. She started moaning and grabbing for my cock. It wasn't difficult to find as it had been hard since I had gotten in SUV with her at the station.

Catching her breath Joni ordered, "Get undressed and let's see that big cock of yours." She kicked off her sandals and slid out of her pants. As she had told me, she was naked underneath. Now, here were are, both naked in the back seat of her SUV and all over each other. I can smell her wet pussy as she straddles my lap and works her tits at my face again while starting to slide along my dick.

Suddenly, I realize she has my cock in her hand guiding it at he wet slit. "Hey, what happened to fucking in your marriage bed."

"Yeah, sure, we'll get to that. But, I want it here and now. My family rides in this thing, including the kids and my mother and John and his parents. I'm building a memory here. Are you fucking me or not?"

"With an argument like that, here you go," I answered as we got ready to fuck like a couple of teenagers on a date. She started to lower her pussy lips down over the head of my cock and just held it there.

"I love this part. I'm here starting to cheat on John and your cock is entering me. I almost wish he knew."

Then she dropped down and stopped part way and starting stroking me in and out of her.

"This is the part that John fucks and it feels good with you doing me. I guess it is the extra width my pussy has to stretch to hold you. Gawd, but I am wet. Is my pussy leaking down your prick like it feels it must be?"

Without waiting for an answer she takes the rest of me in with a little grunt. "There, all better. My man is fucking me now. My man is fucking me good. This one is going to take a few minutes because I want you to fuck me and I am looking around the and memorizing every detail for later with the family in her with me."

After a few minutes with her working up and down my cock and rubbing her tits in my face, I'm thinking I ready to stick a cum load up against this hot little Mormon wife's cervix. Then, she reaches down and takes some juices from her pussy and puts her wet fingers in my mouth. She leaves her girl juice in my mouth and gives me a hot lingering kiss.

"Are you ready to give me your cum, because I am ready for you to bury you cockhead deep inside me a give me your load. Are you ready for that?"

"Can't make me," I teased her.

Oh, yeah? How about if I do this, or do this? How about when I do this? Is this good? Don't tell me this doesn't make you want to cum?" She was rocking, and grinding, and sliding around. She was so wet I could tell she was already cumming. "Hey, what's that? Is his little head swelling a little bigger? Does he like Momma's slippery cunt folds? You better cum now, damn it, or I swear I'll pull off and leave you sitting there with your cock bobbing in the air and your balls aching."

"Okay, you win. I was losing it before you started. Gosh, you Mormon ladies are mean."

"You don't know mean. Mean is not giving me your load when I want it."

With that I was done and she coaxed a huge load up my shaft and into her waiting pussy. That in turn made her have a huge orgasm, which inspired me to keep pumping into her.

After a few minutes she got off me, my dick trailing a string of our cum from her slit. We sat in the SUV and looked around the garage, exchanging some kisses and did a little fondling.

"I'm glad the seats are leather. Looks like I'll need to do a little clean up here." Joni remarked. "Let's get inside and get a shower and clean up. I still have plans for you. My marriage bed awaits."

I follow her naked into her house. It gave me the first good look at her naked ass. My theory has been that God gives a woman nice tits or a nice ass. Even though I am in love with her perfect little A-Cups this is a most perfect ass she has been hiding and she was adding a bit of sway to tease me.

There were three steps up from her garage and when she got to the top she step and bent over with her ass to me. Doing that spread her ass and revealed her cunt from behind. Those puffy lips spread away from her slit and our cum dribbled out of her and landed on the step.

"Darling, could you check me for leakage down there? I'm just not sure I can keep that big old load you put in me inside. Do you see any that I might be having trouble holding in?" she was asking with a giggle, knowing exactly what was happening.

She dropped a towel from the laundry on the small pool of cum and went on into the kitchen. Inside she handed me a Diet Pepsi from the fridge.

"You have got to be kidding me! You have a Diet Pepsi in your house? What won't you do next?"

"Special Occasion. Bring the soda and follow me."

We went into her house, headed for the stairs. I felt uneasy with the pictures of The Prophets Smith and Young prominent on the wall mixed amongst family photos. On one entire wall was a hand painted family tree. Looking at the window seats in her living room I could see some of Joni's scrapbooking work laying about.

I admired the view of her naked body as we went up the stairs to their bedroom. Once inside the personal touches of Joni and John's things returned the uneasy feeling.

Turning to me, Joni began to speak, "Don't you feel like a bad man being with this naked defenseless Mormon wife in her bed chamber? What on earth are you going to do to me, pray tell? My husband isn't here to help me and I am afraid you may try to take advantage of me since my garments are not on to protect me. You aren't going to try to fuck me, are you? Not here in the bed where my husband and I sleep ..."

Then she leaned over into the bed, exposing her pussy to me, and then rolled onto her back and opened her arms and spread her legs.

"Dear Sir, whatever it is on you mind, please do it to me and it get it over with so I can hide my shame!"

"Joni, you're kind of full of shit, aren't you?

"I'd rather be full of cock. How about you come over her with me and see if you can fit that thing in before it explodes all over yourself. Come fuck me, but promise you won't tell my husband."

There wasn't a whole lot I could do to help myself. The childish talk and the sexy body is just something that would be hard to resist. I joined her in bed and got between her legs. She grabbed my cock and started it inside her. I remembered the part about her liking the feel of the head resting just inside her cunt lips and tried to hold myself there.

She reached behind me and pulled my ass so that I buried the whole length.

"Enough of the games. Sometimes a girl just wants to fuck. So, fuck me."

We fucked alright, stopping to keep from cumming a couple of times. Me, enjoying fucking this woman in the bed where she and her husband sleep. Her, trying to get everything she could of me in for the wild ride in her pussy.

"I can't hold it. I'm going to lose it."

"Cum in me. Fill me with your sperm. I've never been cum in twice before. Make your cum run out of me and onto the bed. Fuck me hard. Make me cum on your cock! Oh fuck, her I go. I am cumming ... Cum with me."

That was easy to do. She felt so wet and so hot in there that when I felt her get even more wet as she came I was with her. My jizz rushed from my balls to be deep in her sweet fucking cunt.

After a long time of lying with her kissing and fondling I got up. I set on the edge of the bed and finished my Diet Pepsi.

I looked at her lying there with that big smile. Her ass was in a huge pool of cum that was leaking from her crotch.

"Looks like you've got some explaining to do, young lady."

"Oh, that. That's from my boyfriend fucking me. It's not a big deal. He can fuck me here any time he wants. My husband won't know and I won't tell him."

With that she got up on her knees and tried to squeeze out some more to add to the puddle on the bed. Then she stood upright in the bed with her feet wide apart. "We've got to get all of this out of me. I want to remember how big the spot was whenever I pull back the covers."

She stuck in three fingers and started to scoop more cum from her soaked cunt. She got her fingers way up in her vagina and pulled a big glob of both our juices out of her hole. Then she did a little jump and down. That caused a little more to dribble across to run down one leg. "Get out of me, my little cum buddies. Make a splash in the big puddle my boyfriend help me make for my husband in our bed. I'm a bad little wife. I deserved a good fucking for what I did."

"You just got a good fucking," I stated.

"More fucking. I need more fucking. Make my little Mormon cunt happy. Let's go shower now. I want to clean myself out so you can eat my pussy."

"Whoa, I'm not so sure I can do that. I don't want to be eating my own cum."

"Don't be a big baby. My juices will be in there and eating a little of your own cum isn't going to kill you."

"Well, I'm thinking it would."

"Let's make a judgment on that later. You won't be getting out of here without eating some pussy."

They had a nice big shower that we got in together. That led to some more feeling and groping and Joni tried to get me to do her standing up in the shower. Which didn't happen. Then she got out of the shower and back in again with one of those disposal douche bottles filled with scented and flavored fluid.

My own wife wouldn't dream of doing this with me around, but Joni hikes up a leg and shoves the end up inside herself and gives it a big squeeze. "There you big sissy, all gone. Hope you like strawberries."

We dry off and Joni takes my hand and leads me back to bed. She lays back and points to her pussy and tells me to get to it.

"I don't think I like strawberries."

"You'll love these strawberries. The are mixed with Mormon pussy. Are you the kind of guy that would eat a Mormon wife's pussy while her husband is away?"

Yes, I was. I am. The strawberry was kind of funky at first, but within a few minutes the taste was all Joni again as she rotated her cunt against my face and mouth. I kept running my tongue as deep as I could to get each bit as it came down. And, a lot was coming down. She has such a sweet smelling and tasting cunt, and I am pretty sure there was none of myself in the flood that I kept swallowing.

Okay, hopefully sure. Then after about 30 minutes of cumming in little orgasms the big one hit and Joni rode my face so hard I thought it was coming off. She let out a scream and actually shot girl cum into my mouth. It was a lot and it tasted good and I managed not to let any get away. I had heard of women that actually did that when they came. I think she was a surprised as I was.

"Oh, Holy Shit!" What did you do to me? Did I really squirt like it felt I did?"

"Naughty girl, I could have drowned."

"So, you think I am naughty? Come up here and fuck me. Hurry. I need you in me."

"How's this? Is that good enough? I teased her with the head and she seemed good with that.

"How about a little more?" I tried to gauge the 5" she was used to getting from her husband. She was good with that, too.

"So, How about this?" And, I buried myself balls deep, rubbing hard against her clit. She really seemed good with that. She pulled my face to her tits and continued to rock her hips and thrust up to take all of me inside.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,558 Followers
12