Mormon Chicks Like Big Black Dicks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

This was a Bishop's wife. Standing naked before her sister and a stranger. She was pretty and as I watched her arousal and her facial expression of regret and anticipation I knew I wanted more than anything to fuck her.

Looking into my eyes she asked, "Would you please undress for me?" With that she sat back in her chair and watched me closely as I took off my clothes. Joni was silent, and to be honest, I had pretty much forgotten she was in the room. Tami acted like she wanted to see what I had, but didn't really want look.

She laid back in her chair, exposing her cunt to me and spoke, "I want to commit the act quickly so I had done it and will not change my mind. Joni has bragged about you and oral sex. Please do that for a minute or so, then place you penis inside me and stroke in and out until you have buried its full length. From there we will do the oral sex again for a long as we like, followed by intercourse, from which I expect you to send your sperm into my vagina."

As I dropped to my knees and moved towards her crotch she put her hand on my forehead to stop me. "There is just one more thing I want to say, and it is about my husband, the mighty Bishop ... I should have done this twenty years ago." With that she put her hands behind my neck and pulled my face into her waiting cunt.

I didn't get a lot of time to react before her warm pubic hair covered my nose and mouth. I used my tongue to part the hair and get my tongue into Tami's slit. Her outer lips were so much smaller than her sister's and almost flat again her body. My tongue worked up and around and found a wetness that was surprising from the way she approached the whole idea a cheating on the Bishop. Her cunt was different than Joni's and so was the taste and scent. It was very pleasant, but a little tangy. I liked it ... a lot. I got my tongue past her inner lips and was licking the juices into my mouth.

Tami started little whimpering noises and was now moving her pelvis up and down into my face. I looked up at her and found her eyes closed and her jaw clenched. Checking out her tits they stood up nicely on her chest for a woman in her late forties. Before I could even get my mouth to her clit Tami squeezed my head with her thighs and rocked her pussy upwards as she had an actual orgasm in less than a minute.

"Sis, did you cum already?" I suddenly remembered Joni in the room. She had stepped over beside Tami. She had her hand in her pants, but still was dressed.

"Uhh, yes. I had an orgasm from his tongue in me. He made me cum. It was good. It surprised me it happened that fast."

"Good for you. Let's get that cock into you."

"No, not just yet. I'm fine. I want it, but I want more of this first. I've been preached to about how nasty it was. I guess I want to feel nasty a little bit longer, if that is okay."

"Okay with me down here." I like Tami's cunt and the way it tastes. Even better than her sister.

My wife and Joni have 'camel toe' type pussies. Tami is almost just a slit with small lips sticking out. I began sucking one of those lips into my mouth, then releasing it and pulling it out again by tugging on her pussy hair. Tami laid back and let me do as I wanted. There was a lot to swallow and the slickness made my tongue slide easily to gather it all.

I still hadn't touched her clit. I paused for several moments to rest my jaw. Tami was moving her pelvis around as if I were still eating her. Bishop's wife or not, she was in her own little world of cunt eaten happiness.

I started to kiss her slit and got more of her juice on my tongue. Slowly I moved up and planted a kiss on her clit. That startled her a little, but she looked at me and smiled as I put my mouth over it and sucked and pushed my tongue against it. She held up really well for several minutes. I thought she might rip the arms off the chair, or worse yet, my ears off my head.

But, then the big one hit her. She screamed and bucked so hard I can't really tell what all happened. My face got jerked against her cunt to where I could not breath. I could still lick though and continue my attempt to get my tongue buried to the source of all the fluid coming out of Tami's snatch.

I let her go, for my own safety, as she was convulsing wildly. Still the perfect Mormon wife, she gave in to chanting, "Eat my cunt, make be cum. Damn it Joni, why didn't someone tell us it could be like this?"

I guess I just made a new friend. I moved my face away from my new friend's sopping cunt and moved up to point my cock towards the wet opening. These girls had me so worked up I needed some relief. I had to look around to see if Joni was still there. She had undressed and must have gotten herself to several orgasms herself. She waved to me and pointed to the slickness on her fingers and palm.

As I lined up with Tami's opening she moaned, "I know I'm wet enough to let it slide in on its own, but let me guide it with my hand. And, Paul, my prick of a husband, father of my children, poor excuse for a lover, I hereby baptize this cock in the name of Jesus Christ." With that she rocked towards me and took in about half.

Lying there with my cock head well past her inner lips she pulled my face to hers and we started to kiss. Up until then I had gotten a long way without a kiss from Tami and she put all of her passion into it. As we kissed I could feel her cunt open to take me in deeper. With little effort I was all in, balls deep, in this church leader's wife.

"That fits really good in me," Tami flirted. "I've got a special place for you ... in my cunt. There, I've used the word, just like my sister has used so freely since she told me about you yesterday. My cunt and your cock seem like best friends, just like you and I are going to be. Now, I want you deep and hard in me. I want to feel your cum inside me. Go ahead ... fuck me!"

"You couldn't stop me if you tried. I'll give you a cum load you'll remember always."

We went at each other for about eight or ten minutes before I couldn't hold it any longer. I had leaned over her and kissed her neck and ears and whispered to her, "You are a lot better fuck than your sister. You have a perfect pussy and I like the way it grabs my head like it won't let go."

Still whispering, "I never knew a cock was supposed to feel good. I don't think I've cum three times in my life and I've had seven kids. I love you."

"You can't love me. We just met. I think it's you vagina telling you brain what to do."

"No, I love you."

"Silly Mormon. You just found you love to cheat." I kissed and gently sucked on her neck.

That started her hips rocking, and she whispered, "I'm cumming again. Shoot your cum inside me. Do it now. Cum in my belly."

"You guys about done here?" Joni's voice shook us to attention. "Your just supposed to fuck each, not be planning a honeymoon."

"Yes, done ... eaten ... well fucked ... cum in ... happy. The only thing I could have left out to get even with my asshole of a husband would have been if I had done it with a black guy."

Joni laughed loudly, "Oh my God. Would you do it with a black guy? I mean, my sister fucking a black guy. How funny!"

I'm going to love being around the family now that I've cheated on Paul and got some big cock while I was doing it. He can be the mighty Bishop all he wants. His wife still fucked another man and has a stranger's cum in her pussy. Would I consider fucking a black man? Yes, I hear black men even have bigger cocks and the church was against black people for ages. "I'll do it! I'll fuck a big black cock. How about you Joni?

"Never gave it a thought". Looking at me Joni asked, "Do you have a black friend? Could you ask him if his cock is big? Tell him my sister wants to know. She a Mormon Chick, but she wants a big black dick. Ha, Ha, Tami. That is so funny."

"I think she is serious. Look at her. She just went from being the church lady to just a lady with my cum running out of her pussy. Why not add a black cock to add the revenge of the Modern Mormon Woman? My manager at work is black and single. Very professional. Do you want me to ask him, Tami?"

"Yes, do it. It needs to be big. Joni says you are over seven inches, which beats Paul's less than five inches. If your Black friend has at least nine or ten inches tell him you know someone that wants to fuck him."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers
12