Mormon Chicks Like Big Black Dicks Ch. 05

Story Info
The Bishop's wife goes Black.
2.8k words
4.4
100.6k
35
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,559 Followers

Tami set the new standard. Joni was happy to just to cheat on her husband John with a Non-Mormon white guy. Tami wanted to take it all the way. It's not that she just tried a strange white cock, she wanted bigger, and black!

Tami's husband Paul had been the Bishop in their Ward for six years and Bishop's are the ones LDS turn to for help with problems. Power like that usually goes to their heads, especially in cases were couples discuss martial and financial problems. The Saints are an obedient bunch, taught for two centuries that what the man in the family says goes and the Bishop's advice is the authority over their group.

Paul had used his position during the six years to score some tail on the side, even under Tami's watchful eye trying to prevent it. Mormon women are duly taught with the respect for power. If your Bishop asks a distraught Mormon wife for a sexual favor there is a chance she is going to do it or be afraid enough of him not to tell that he asked.

The rumors have tormented Tami and now she is out to even the score. Black men were not allowed in the more secret ceremonies in the Temples for years. Fucking someone considered inferior to the white skinned Mormons would be the best insult of all. And, Tami was ready to go.

"How are you going to find me a black man?" Tami asked.

"I happen to know one that is really great guy. He has two college degrees, owns his own home, drives a nice car, been divorced for a couple of years, and just happens to be my boss."

"Does he have a big cock?"

"You know, I'll have to ask. Are you sure you are going to do this? I don't want to set it up and then piss him off. It could make my job hell."

"Find out if he is interested. Then let me know. I don't use the pill. Paul and I just skip my fertile cycle. If you can set it up before the weekend I'm ready to go."

"I'll ask Derek at work tonight. You just might have your black man tomorrow."

"Great," Joni joined in, "Just let me know and I'll set it up with Tami. That way Paul won't be suspicious of a man calling his wife."

My life looks like it's about to be turbocharged. If I can get the boss laid things at work will be even better. Maybe get that raise. I'm getting lots of pussy, my own wife thinks she is cheating on me and I have to go along with it, and I'm banging her worst enemy.

Hanging out at work I'm waiting for a chance to approach Derek about fucking Tami. I'm so eager I probably look like a teenager on a first date. Finally I get a chance as everyone is busy with assignments.

"Derek, how's it going for you? I was thinking about what you said a while back about hitting a dry spell in the relationship department after your divorce came through."

"Man, it was easier to get some strange pussy when I was married. If things don't change I'm going to have to hire some. I've got a back up, that's a friend of my cousin, but she's like way fat. By the time I find her cunt I forget why I was looking for it."

"How would you like some white pussy?"

"Don't tell me your old lady is one of those cunts that wants a black dude to fuck her? I mean I'll fuck her. I've seen her and she looks like some black cock might perk her up some."

"Derek. It's not my old lady. Not that the idea of her getting a huge black cock isn't a fantasy of mine."

"Then who is it? You're not one of those guys with a weird sister are you? I mean when a chick's got like, nose rings and tattoos it's going to take her having some fine looking cunt to make that worthwhile."

"Dude, calm down. It's a friend of a friend's sister. She made a remark about maybe trying some black cock and I thought of you."

"You thinking about that raise? Because pussy isn't getting you a raise."

"Stop, Derek." I tried to calm him down. Listen to me. It is a white woman a little bit older than you. She did a stranger as a revenge fuck against her husband. They are Mormon and he is the Bishop in their ward. She looks nice. When you see her you'll want to fuck her. Trust me."

"You think you and I dig the same type chick?"

"No, there is one catch. She says you have to have a nine inch cock."

"Hey, I not about to cut off part of my dick for some white bitch."

"Really funny. Do you have a nine inch cock or not?"

This guy is 6 foot, 6 inches tall and weighs about 250 pounds. If he doesn't have a nine inch cock it's going to be pretty weird.

"When do I fuck her?"

"Nine inch cock?"

"Yeah, it's just a little over. It's embarrassing because women think a 6 foot, 6 inch black man should have a twelve inch cock."

"We have a winner. How about before work tomorrow? Her sister and I will pick you up and take you to her house."

"Her sister and you" That's fucked up. What the hell are you thinking? Send her by work. I'll fuck her in the parking lot."

"Sorry, it has to be at her house, in their bed. Told you. It's a revenge fuck."

"You going to watch? Is the sister?"

"Hell yes!"

I couldn't hardly wait to get home to email Joni that the deal was on. Instead I got a phone call at work.

"Will he fuck her?" Joni asked in a whisper.

"Yes, before work tomorrow. How about one o'clock?"

"Great, you and your friend meet me at the park where I told you. Then I'll drive us to Tami's house. He's not going to back out is he?"

"No, we are good, see ya!"

All went well, we met and Derek and I laid in the seats. Joni pulled us into Paul's spot in Tami's garage and Tami closed the garage door.

On the way over Joni had explained what was going to happen and Derek understood and swore to keep it secret. Actually, Derek had no idea where we were from the route Joni took with us laying down in the SUV.

Tami led us into her home. Her ass looked good and she added a hint of sway to it for Derek's benefit. I thought Derek would have some smart ass remarks about the girls looking good or something like that, but he stayed stone cold silent as he watched the two of them.

Derek leaned over and whispered to me, "Damn, it's hard to believe they are sisters. They aren't so much alike, but I don't know which I'd fuck first if I had a choice."

"Don't mess this up. Don't try to be cute. Just shut up and fuck her. Once you get the head of it started in , we'll be all set. I don't think Joni is into black sex as she seems incredulous that her sister suggested it."

"Alright gentlemen," Joni spoke out. "I guess an introduction is in order. Tami this is Derek. Derek this is Tami."

"Derek," Tami nodded. "I'll be to the point. My husband is a church official. I want a black cock. It's that simple. We'll undress. I'll lay on the bed and we will have sex. I guess I should say fuck. No romance. No game playing. We a going to fuck in my marriage bed."

"Yes, that sounds great to me." Derek's cock was already hard against his pants.

He took off his shirt. She pulled her dress up over her head. I was surprised that she was wearing her religious garments. You could tell she wasn't wearing a bra or panties underneath them like when she screwed me. It caught Derek off guard, but he recovered and took off his pants and undershorts. His cock looked huge. Not that much longer than mine, but thicker, and with a big head.

"I guess that is what I was wanting," as she stared at it. "A black cock. A big black cock. Let's get it inside me."

"Uh, it's pretty big. Do you want me eat your pussy or something to get you ready?"

"Oh, I'm wet enough. I've been wet since I knew you were coming over. I'm really wet. The size is different. You are twice as long and more than twice as big around than the high and mighty Bishop." Tami was getting anxious to get started. "I guess that means I get four times the cock. Let's just start slow and see how we do."

Tami took off her Mormon garments and put them folded on the chair, then laid back in the bed and spread her legs.

Again, I expected some goofy remark from Derek, but he just crawled between her legs and started to rub the head along her cunt lips. He pulled back a little bit and Tami had really coated it with her juices.

"Wow, you are wet!" That was the last of the conversation.

Derek pushed against her outer lips with his cock, trying to slide it in her soaked pussy. Tami reached down and guided him at the center of her slit and moved her cunt against his cock.

Joni and I could both see the head start to go into her sister. The two of them were both making little motions to get more of it inside. Tami pushing up slightly from the bed and Derek was trying to get the head past her outer lips.

We could see Tami start to open up and take some more as her cunt was stretched wider than Paul's cock could ever have stretched it and this one was black. Derek's black skin, with him trying to shove his cock into Tami's white pussy was an amazing contrast.

Then his big cock started to slide in, with the softness of Derek's cockhead and the stretching of Tami's cunt the head was in. Derek stopped and held still. Tami was making little circular motions with her pelvis. Neither of them speaking.

"Holy shit, Sis, your are really doing it." Joni's voice seemed loud in the room. "You are actually starting to fuck a black man. The head of his cock is in your pussy. I can't believe you got something that big to go inside you. What does it feel like?"

Tami and Derek still hadn't spoken, but were looking into each other's face and were smiling a each other. Derek started to try to stroke more of himself into Tami.

The two of them seemed determined and in good rhythm. It wasn't any doubt she would get more cock in her as they kept gently trying to get Derek inside her. In few minutes Derek pulled out and rubbed his prick over Tami's pussy and put it back in. This time with a couple of inches in her vagina Derek began to stroke downward. Tami began matching his strokes as she pushed back up at him.

"I didn't think she would do it. Then I didn't think she could take it." Joni sounded short of breath as if she was the one taking Derek's big cock rather than her sister. I looked down and she had left on her panties, but had removed her pants. And, her hand was down the front of her panties as she rubbed herself while watching them fuck in front of her.

To be honest, watching the black cock going into Tami's white Mormon cunt was all I was thinking about. I had forgotten Joni was even there beside me.

"I've never seen anyone fuck before. Do you think she can take it all?" Joni kept talking. "I'm glad Derek is taking it slow so he won't hurt my sister."

"I don't think they are going slow for that reason. I think they are going slow so they can enjoy it. Look at the wetness from her cunt running down the crack of her ass."

"Oh my God, she is really lubing up his cock. Look at her!" Tami had about three inches still sticking out, but the rest was well buried in her cunt.

"If you notice they are putting on a show for us."

"They do look like the are enjoying us watching them. Sis, you little slut. You loving seeing me watch you take Derek's big black cock."

"Watch the look on her face." I said, "She looks like a thirteen year old girl with a crush on an older boy. I think she really likes Derek and has wanted someone to shove a black cock in her for quite some time."

"Tami, is that true?" Joni asked, "Have you been craving block cock or are you just pleased to be cheating on your worthless Bishop husband?"

Still not speaking, Tami held up two fingers to her sister to indicate both. Then she lowered one finger and kept the middle finger pointing up and waved it at Joni.

Tami's eyes fluttered and closed as Derek got a little more cock into her and she pressed her cunt up trying to get even more. She moaned through an orgasm as she came on his cock. Derek started short-stroking her and she came again. Tami had almost all of him inside her when she pushed her hands against his chest to stop. She wiggled her hips on the bed as if to readjust herself, then reached back to his ass and pulled him tight between her legs and the rest of his cock fucked into her.

"Ohhhh!" Joni was fingering herself like a mad woman and had a huge orgasm just as Derek went into her sister to the hilt.

Tami went wild with the excitement of her sister cumming and the fact that Derek was bumping against her clit with his pubic bone. Derek pulled almost out and plunged back in to Tami several times. Tami had him so wet that her cum was dripping off his cock as Derek started working it back in.

Derek shoved his cock all the way in Tami and held it there. After a few moments of Tami trying to milk his motionless cock she totally lost it. She began thrashing and beating his back with her hands. Her legs clamped around his back and even though it was the cum of her lifetime she still made very little sound.

In a few moments Tami looked up at Derek and spoke, "Did you cum?"

"I almost did. I couldn't stop because you were in the middle of cumming and we hadn't discussed if I was supposed to pull out or cum in you, but I held it. I thought I was going to die."

"Don't ever do that again," Tami scolded Derek.

"Do what?"

"Almost cum in me. Don't ever stop. When you are ready to cum, cum in me"

"That will be easy. I'm still about to lose it."

That set Tami off. All of a sudden she was fucking Derek, rather than the other way around. I don't think anyone had ever set out to drain the seed from out of him like Tami was trying to do. It wasn't thirty seconds until Derek was spraying his load in the depths of her cunt. Tami was right with them and came again herself.

With that all over, Derek got some excellent Mormon pussy and Tami got a huge load of sperm to go with her own juices. And, husband Paul was a Bishop with a wife that fucked a black man.

Everyone got cleaned up as Derek and I needed to get to our jobs. As were started to leave, Derek turned to Tami and asked, "When you said when I was ready to cum to not ever stop, to always to cum in you, did that mean we can fuck each other again?"

"Any time we get the chance. Now that I gotten blacked fucked there won't be enough for me. My husband and his serious case of 'Mormon Dick' can just learn to like fucking his hand. Or, maybe I'll tell him I've been fucking black men and let him have a chance to clean black sperm out of me with his tongue.

"Thanks for bringing them over Joni. What do you think about your big sister now?"

"I'm thinking about trying it myself. Maybe even with one a little bigger."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,559 Followers