Morning

Story Info
A sensual morning interlude between you and your slave.
2.5k words
4.31
16.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your hand slips over my hip and down onto my lower belly. Your fingers tickle briefly. Your palm flattens firm. You lift and pull me from my prone sleep so that I spoon with you. It is a cozy lazy wakening but I feel you waking up to something more vigorous. I croon as I stretch into this greeting. It is the comfort of us that I find so sexy. When you reach for me like this, because of something from your dreams; these mornings when you watch me sleep until something you see or think wakes a need, are when I feel most sexy.

Both of your arms wrap me now, and both hands caress where my hips flex and the folds of me tingle and wake up. Then the fingers of your right hand slip deeper and probe between the folds. Your left hand smoothes my stomach and ribs, and then finds one of my breasts and kneads it.

"Mmm" I accept your invitation to play, by pushing my bottom against you and shifting so that the swelling part of you nudges between my folds. Your hand captures you against me, and you spread my lips with your shaft. It is sweet how you caress me with the same fingers that collect my dew for yourself. With both of us slippery because of them, I move my hips to caress you. You hold yourself firmly there, so that the caresses give us both pleasure.

"You are wet," you tell me.

"Mmm, I know," I answer, and wiggle my hips more suggestively against you.

"I love you," you whisper into my neck, as you shift us, and press your erection inside me. I rock on to you, and your hips pump gently until you are fully seated. The fullness of you inside me and the continued caress of your fingers are creating bliss for me. We cuddle together like that, in no hurry, for several minutes. With you stroking me, and me rocking and grinding against you. I could stay like this forever, I think. But eventually I feel your urgency as your hips begin to pump against mine.

You shift onto your back and pull me with you, so I am astride you, with my back to you, then you shift again, and I am kneeling with you behind me, still inside. You pull me back hard against you, and you begin to ride me hard. Your fingers spread, kneed and work my swollen and now desperate sex, while your hips rock thrusting you within me.

My climax builds rapidly, I moan and my breathing comes in gasps.

"Don't cum," you tell me through your own gasps. "Hold on."

Your thrusts stop, and the movements of your hips become a circular grinding, as your hands pull my bottom even harder against you, and your fingers cruelly rub me to more ecstasy.

"I can't!" I gasp, as I try to control the explosion that is building out of my control.

"Hold on!" you gasp again. "Wait for me."

I try, but your hands and your grinding are taking me, the crisis is building so much now that to fight it and wait for you is painful. It is a battle against delicious agony to fight the release that you are commanding. My excitement builds even higher. I whimper with it and I know I cannot last much longer.

Cruelly your thrusts and grinding become more vigorous. I feel you tremble and your breath comes in hitches and gasps. You are holding back your own crisis. We rock together harder and soon my whimpers are desperate.

"Hold on honey! Not yet!" you gasp.

"Oh please! I can't!" I whisper, and then I cry out. The first spasm is agony, and then those that follow are pure ecstasy. I hear you chuckle, but I become lost in the intensity and bliss of my release.

You ride me even more roughly now, thrusting through my spasms. Each stroke of you within me seems to renew and extend my orgasm. I know you are close. I can feel it in the tension of your hands and your thighs against me. I can feel it in the way your breath comes out with rough trembling groans. But you are holding it back.

When it takes you, your groan is animalistic and deep. You thrust into me so hard that I fall forward on the bed, and you fall with me. I am pinned beneath you as your climax plays out with the gradually gentling rhythmic pumping of your hips.

When we finally break the embrace, you turn me under you and kiss me good morning.

"I love you," you say again.

"Mmm," I stretch again and smile sleepily. "Me too."

I pull away from you, but you hold me tight. "Where do you think you're going?" you ask with a tease in your voice.

"I have to pee," I smile.

"OK," you let me go. "But I'm not through with you young lady. Right back here when you're done."

I look at you, wondering what you are thinking. I feel a shiver of anticipation pulse through me.

This morning is far from over.

It takes a few minutes to relax my pelvis enough to empty my bladder. I urgently need to, but I am swollen with lingering arousal, and my muscles have not yet let go of the tension left over from the rythmic spasms of climax. I am also aware of the building anticipation of more play to come. When I finally manage to release myself, and then return to you, you have put on a mock stern expression. You are sitting, still naked, on the ottoman by the bed.

"You are not very obedient this morning," you say.

"I tried to be." I answer with a whisper.

"Come here and kneel," you command. I look into your eyes, but there is nothing in them to tell me anymore than I can see by the set of your shoulders. I do what you tell me.

The tenting arousal is building within my groin again. I love these sexy mornings when nothing in the world exists but you, and me, and time to explore and play together. They are rare and precious, and this one is unexpected. There was no planning, you just woke me up and invited me into it and then gave it to me out of the blue.

"What have I done?" I ask you.

"You didn't obey my orders to wait and cum with me," you smile.

"I tried to. I swear. I tried to," I whisper my answer. It's the truth, but now I know what you will do. We will play a game of wills now. Yours and mine, and you will make me feel that delicious agony again. This time though you will bring me there with a spanking. The flesh of my buttocks tingles as goose bumps lift it.

"Kiss my hand," you tell me. I look at the palm that will soon caress and then burn my backside, and I kiss it. "Good girl, now kiss this cane."

You surprise me with the thin 18 inch length of exotic wood.

"Oh no!" my voice catches, and I look up into your eyes as my lips obediently brush the cane. The look in your eyes both frightens and reassures me. It will certainly be a game of wills.

"Lift up here now." You pat your thigh, in a gesture that says bend over. As I lift up to obey, you take hold of my T-shirt, and lift it over my head. We are both naked now, a fact that belies the juvenile position I am about to assume over your lap.

You stroke my back up to the nape of my neck, and then my buttocks, over and down and into my inner thighs. It sends goose bumps surging across my whole skin. I tremble.

SMACK!

Your hand strikes me hard. I take in a sharp breath and wait for the next. When it comes I exhale, and then you begin to set up a stinging rhythm. You tease me with spanks that sting and then shock me with spanks that burn. When I think I am going to cry from the pain, even though you can't know it, you stop, and caress my warm skin. Your fingers stray and make sure I am still with you. What you find reassures you. I spread for you, and lift my hips to meet your probing touch, but you take your hand back and spank me again.

"You will wait for me next time I ask you to won't you bad girl?"

I nod and answer you, "I'll try to."

"You will or I'll spank you each time you don't," you warn me with a husky teasing voice. "Is that what you want? To be spanked?" Then you cup your hand and deliver several firm cuffs low over my sex.

I giggle, and hump your leg just a little, rocking my hips so that the deeper wet lips find your palm when you leave it there to stroke me after the last spank. You take it away quickly, and then spank me even harder. The sting is delicious now. A uniform heat spreads across my skin and deeper into me. Now and then you land a spank on the soft tender flesh of my thighs that makes me squeal because the sting is outside of the heat. Not quite so pleasant as the others.

Soon you stop spanking me but you hold me down.

"Now we'll teach you your lessons little girl." I feel the shift of your torso that tells me you have it in your hand and have tested its arc.

The first stroke cuts into my bliss. "Ung!" I cry out. You let the pain build and spread through me. While the searing pain of the cane stroke pulses through me, you caress the growing welt. Then you shift. Another stroke pierces into me. These would be cruel cuts if I were not so primed. The pain is very close to the limits of pleasure but it stays inside the lines. You are careful to time them so that I can recover and stay with you for each one.

I know you can't be trusted to stay inside my limits though. It is part of the game. You will test my will. But for now, I am able to stay in the experience. Each stroke blooms into a fire that is intensely sensual. Your voice and your lecturing are helping to keep me grounded.

The whistle and burn of full hard strokes are broken by the intense sting of whippy fluttering strokes. These you build rapidly until the sting is so intense I cry out, and then you stop and smooth my flesh with your hand. The way your fingers move, I feel the welts, and my own hand moves back to confirm the ropy texture I think my bottom has taken on.

"Hands out of the way!" you warn with a flick of the cane on my knuckles. I pull my hand away quickly, but you still sting me with four serious cuts.

"Only I can rub the sting away," you correct me. Then your fingers stray again. You tease me there longer this time, stroking me with my own lubricant. I can't help moving with you.

"My baby is close again, isn't she?" you ask me.

"Mmm," I nod, shifting my hips so that I am humping your leg and your hand.

"Good, but you will wait, this time … won't you?" you whip me hard several times with the cane.

"Ohhh! God! I can't!" I cry out, and your fingers return to torment me again.

"You can, and you will," you apply the cane again. You deliver another intense flutter of strokes that takes me to the edge of pleasure and pain. This time you hold me tight, and go well past the edge.

"Ah HA! Ow!" I am close to screaming, and then you stop. Your hand returns to tease my pussy. As my muscles release from the tension the searing pain put into them my hips undulate against your leg again.

"You're closer now aren't you baby?" you croon, and your thumb enters me and massages the firm oval button on the front wall of my vagina. You know this is exquisite for me. Not quite as much torment as teasing the bud further forward between my lips, but almost.

"Oh yes honey, please don't!" I answer you with a husky whisper, as I move with you.

"Don't?" you ask me.

"Don't stop," I groan.

But you do. You swing the cane again. I am so aroused I hardly feel the searing burn. Stroke after stroke cuts into me. You keep time with me now as my hips lift to accept each cut. Every nerve in me is alive with the intense fire of the caning. I could not take this kind of pain normally only now you cannot swing it hard enough to satisfy me. I am desperate to cum and even more desperate for more.

"Oh please honey! Please! I have to cum!" I beg you.

"Not yet, hold on," and you swing the cane some more.

"Oh please," I whimper, my groin pushes hard against you desperate for the direct contact that will trigger my release. You reach under with your left hand, and spread my wet lips. The caress of your fingers is electric.

"Almost time now honey, hold on for it, just a little more." You coax me. The cane sears into me and my hips pump my sex on your hand.

"Harder!" I cry out. "Harder!" You whip me harder. "More! Oh please! Harder!"

"Yes!" you tell me. "That's the way baby." The cane and your fingers take me in a crisis so strong that I am left trembling. The heat of the caning and the bliss of my orgasm spread through me. I am limp as you lift me onto the bed, and spread me for your own release.

Your strokes are gentle, deep and generous. It is a slow, sensual seduction and soon I am responding again. You will last this time, because you have cum already, but neither of us is in a hurry now. We indulge in kisses and holding. I am so close to the edge that I cum quickly. Again and again I cum in short bursts of spasms during this coupling. Between each, you remind me that you love me, and you keep up your stroking. In and out, deep and slow. It feels like it has been a blissful forever, when you finally reach your climax, you hold onto it again until I am in one as well.

We cling to each other now. Both of us spent.

When we get up and move into the activities of the rest of the day, we are both surrounded by an aura of completeness and comfort.