Morning

Story Info
A lusty morning wake up call.
1.3k words
4.46
18.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun rays silently creep through the slight opening of the curtains and fall warmly across my face to awaken me with a dreamy, sleepy smile. I stretch leisurely and lazily yawn, like a contented kitten... aware of your body near me... the warmth of it next to mine... the weight of it on the mattress. I lay and gaze at your beautiful sleeping face.

The sight of you simply takes my breath away. Ruggedly handsome, sexy, with a sweet little boy appearance. Covers loosely draped at your waist... chest exposed... arms over your head, you lay peacefully, unaware of my loving inspection of the vision you make. I smile when you quietly snore... deep in slumber.

Unable to resist the urge any longer, I reach out and lightly stroke your face, tracing a finger gently across your brow and over the fullness of your lower lip. You stir. My finger moves along your jaw line... making an imaginary line with my nail, to the hollow of your neck.

I lean over and softly kiss your chest... a warm wet sucking kiss. My hand resting lightly on you as I trail my lips. along your chest, side, and nipple, stopping to encircle it with my tongue. You stir, make a little moan, and shift your weight.

Placing random kisses upon your warm skin, my passion surges. I want you… I want to wake you wanting me. You move, placing your hand on my back... making slight stroking motions with your thumb... remaining in a place somewhere between sleep and knowing.

I slowly pull away the covers exposing you. My eyes drifting to the sight of your maleness. My desire for you increasing. I want you so badly... but I will be patient... making you awake with a smile, as I did, is now my mission for the morning.

My hand reaches out to touch you... a gentle finger moving effortlessly over the head of your growing cock... around it. along it and below... fingers lightly stroking the rounded fullness of your balls, then moving slowly up to lace through the down of soft hair. You murmur and begin to stir... legs becoming restless against the cool sheets.

I lean in... soft hair brushing lightly against my face... warm breath on you... my tongue lightly grazes across the tip of your cock... around the rim... a whisper of a touch... I kiss you there... a wet kiss, lightly on the head, which makes your body spasm a little. You become fully erect beneath my kisses. I nuzzle the base and continue my way along the length... moving once again to linger over the now tightening area of your balls… gently massaging and caressing... nuzzling and tasting... bringing you to life. You mutter a moan...

My lips and mouth moist... I easily glide the head into its warm cavern, holding you a moment, and then very slowly move from tip to ridge... feeling you grow even harder inside me... filling me... your hand reaches down as fingers grasp my hair... I pause... look up to see you looking at me... I smile at you... then, returning to the task at hand, you watch while I take the entire length of you, in one slow enveloping motion... You moan deeply and lie your head back down... eyes closed, body arching toward me a bit, moving your legs further apart, and gently caressing my hair.

Full and rigid... I move over the length... pulling and lightly dragging my tongue against it as I do... stopping at the tip to pull slightly harder... caressing and massaging you... moving my fingers up and down your inner thigh... so hard now, you arch into me... I move faster over you... tasting your excitement... longing for more... so excited myself...

I feel you tighten your grasp around my hair, using it as a lever… drawing me to you. I raise and slide my body languidly over you... kissing your sleep swollen lips…gently nibbling on your lower lip…feeling the roughness of morning stubble against my chin. Your hands clutching my head... holding me, as our kisses become more passionate. Slow deep kisses... gentle but impatient, building to an urgent sense of need and want in us both. Tongues moving against one another... tasting, exploring, intensely searching… hands clutching…holding…forcefully embracing, as our kisses become all consuming.

I feel you hard and full, against my thigh... hot... pulsing... sending warm rushes of excitement and anticipation, further enhancing my desire. Butterflies move quickly in my stomach... my heart pounds, each beat sending a new wave of sensations... breath coming shallow and quick taking, in the scent so unique to you.

I slowly position myself over you... the head of your cock pressing firmly against me... feeling the moist heat generated by my desire makes you grow even harder... I move, grinding into you... making you feel my excitement... wanting you to know how much I want you.

My wetness coats you as I move my body against you... breasts pressing against your chest... hard nipples piercing you... hotly... almost bruising in their intensity.

I move higher... taking the tip gently between my wet pussy lips... holding you there... and then slowly easing myself over you, wrapping your cock in the silky texture, completely enveloping you... holding you tightly... loving the way you feel inside me... my eyes close in unison with yours as we both sigh...

I rise to a sitting position... feeling you deeper inside me... snuggled tightly against my inner walls. Hands resting lightly against your hard stomach... I raise and move my hip back in one motion, pulling on you as I do so, then lower again taking you in, surrounding you.

Your hands move to my breasts... softly caressing and moving over the nipples... making them even more erect... I lean in to kiss you, my tongue gently probing your mouth... pulling forward on you as I do... withdrawing to the tip…and then return holding you deep inside me once again... moving up and down on you... rising off you to stroke your entire length with my muscles. Undulating my hips as I rise and lower my self... moving you with me... rocking, stroking, as my hands graze your chest and tummy.

I lean forward and kiss your chest, your nipples... sucking, nibbling, and gently biting on them with my teeth. Moving off you as I do... raising my hips and slowly lowering again over you. You feel so good... your hand moves between my legs as I slowly rock and pull on you... gently moving a finger across my hard, throbbing clit…feeling the bud grow at your touch… stroking me... sending little biting shocks throughout me.

Oh my God…. what a sensation... you touching me and filling me... all at the same time... the motion against me, the movements as I rock over you... off and back.. holding you tightly within me. Rocking over and over... hands caressing you, as you stroke me... feeling you tighten deeply inside me... oh baby…it feels so good. I can't get enough of you...

I need to kiss you… deeply... hands holding your head... an urgent, hot kiss... expressing all the passion I feel... the desire, the longing. Moving faster, harder, grinding against you... your hands move to my ass... pulling and pushing me down at the same time, while I continue to rock against you... moving frantically against one another... kissing... devouring...

I move harder against you... feeling the overpowering sensations of climax... my body shudders... flushing waves travel and pulse up my thighs... over my tummy... my chest…my face. Goosebumps form on my skin as I feel my hands clutch, and muscles contract against you…flooding, breathless... heart pounding... oh baby... oh my God, baby... you tighten, arch... and I feel the rushing warmth of your cum filling me... mixing with my own... kissing you deeply... deeply... deeply... and subsiding to more gentle, loving, tender, kisses... as our breath gradually slows... our heart beats return to a normal pace... holding... not moving... not wanting to be apart...

I place soft kisses along your face as you gently stroke my back... I move to nibble your ear... and whisper "good morning sweetheart."