Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy lay down on the bed next to us, getting into the perfect position to take a picture of his brother fucking his baby girl.

"Now, princess," Daddy said, "take his cock and fit the head right into that pretty little pussy of yours."

"Oh god, yes, Daddy," I gasped, reaching down to grab Uncle Johnny's cock and slide it up between my pussy lips.

Fitting it snugly to the opening of my pussy, I squeezed his cock while staring up into Uncle Johnny's eyes.

"I can't wait to feel you inside me again," I told him, as he flexed his hips enough to nudge his big cockhead into me.

"Me too, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny said, watching as his big cock began to split me open while he slid slowly, slowly inside my tight pussy. "Me, too."

Click

Daddy's camera caught it all on film as we started to fuck each other, going slowly so the camera didn't miss a thing each time Daddy pressed the shutter.

"You have no idea how hard it is to go slow like this, man," Uncle Johnny complained, trembling from how much he was holding back as Daddy took a photo of his dick all the way inside me, stretching me out completely, Uncle Johnny's balls resting against my ass.

"I appreciate the sacrifice," Daddy said as he took a shot spanning up my naked body, stuffed full of Uncle John's cock.

"It's like torture," I gasped, as Uncle Johnny pulled almost all the way out of and then surged back in again, so slowly but powerfully.

"Okay," Daddy said, "new plan."

Uncle Johnny and I paused with him still inside me as we both waited for Daddy's next suggestion.

"I still want to get shots of her asshole stretched around that monster cock of yours," Daddy said to Uncle Johnny.

My pussy clenched at the words and Uncle Johnny gave a groan and an involuntary thrust of his hips against mine, eliciting a gasp of pleasure as his cock pushed further inside me.

Daddy reached out and pinched my nipple, hard.

"Behave," he told me sternly, before turning back to Uncle Johnny.

"So, you fuck her ass for the camera, but you only have to go slow until I have my shots. Then we DP her again like last night, with me in her pussy this time. You cum in her ass, and then I pull out to cum all over her tits. How's that sound?"

"Good luck not cuming in this tight pussy," Uncle Johnny said, giving another little thrust, causing me to squeal. "But sounds like a plan."

"Great. Cara?" Daddy asked me. "I know you said you're sore, baby, but do you think you can do this for Daddy?"

"Mmmhmm," I said, looking at Daddy with all the love I felt in my eyes. "I'd do anything for you and Uncle Johnny."

"That's my good girl," Daddy said, leaning in to kiss me deeply, his tongue thrusting into my mouth just like his dick was going to be in a few minutes.

"Okay, Johnny," Daddy said, pulling away from me, "pull out so she can flip over onto all fours for you to fuck her ass."

Click

Daddy's camera captured the sight of Uncle Johnny's hard cock, glistening with lube and pussy juice, carefully pressing into my little brown asshole.

Click

A few minutes later, Uncle Johnny was seated all the way in my ass, my round ass cheeks pulled apart by his hard hands, watching his big cock stretch me out completely.

Click

Daddy had moved around to the other side of the bed to take a picture of me from the front, my head thrown back, my mouth in an OH shape, my massive breasts heaving as Uncle Johnny loomed over me from behind, fucking into my ass.

Click, click, click

Pulling me up by the fist in my hair, Uncle Johnny's cock lodged firmly up my back passage, Daddy took one picture of Uncle Johnny's hand around my throat, holding me in place while my head was turned to kiss him over my shoulder. The next picture showed Uncle Johnny's hands cupping and lifting my big breasts while my arms twined up and around his neck behind me, thrusting them out proudly to Daddy. The last picture in the series had me lifting my own big breasts, spilling out over my little hands, while Uncle Johnny's fingers spread my pussy lips wide, his other hand holding onto my hip while he fucked my ass.

Daddy then lay down on his back, his head and camera scooting close to my pussy as he took a shot from below: Uncle Johnny's balls hanging low, half his dick disappearing into my ass, my pussy dripping went down onto my thighs.

Click

After taking the picture, Daddy set his camera aside and surprised me by leaning up on his elbows to slide his tongue up into my pussy, licking and sucking and fucking my pussy with his tongue until I shattered and came all over his face.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Bill," Uncle Johnny groaned. "My balls fucking ache from holding back, and you go and make her cum so her ass squeezes my dick even tighter? That's just mean, man."

"No," Daddy whispered, his lips just kissing my pussy lips as he continued, "This is mean," and he licked all the way back from my pussy to over my asshole and around Uncle Johnny's dick.

"FUCK! You fucker!" Uncle Johnny shouted as he started to cum deep in my ass, his hips involuntarily thrusting once, twice, and then a last time while Daddy's tongue continued to swirl around between his dick and my dripping pussy.

Daddy grabbed his camera and sat up again, repositioning himself next to Uncle Johnny on the bed behind me.

"Lean forward on your elbows again, princess," Daddy instructed, "and pull out halfway, Johnny. I want to see the cum leaking out of her ass around your cock."

Daddy's words almost made me cum again with how dirty they were, and I couldn't wait to see what amazing pictures he'd taken.

"Leave your cock in her ass and sit back against the pillows there," Daddy directed, helping to maneuver us back against the pillows on the headboard.

"Cara, princess," Daddy said, straddling Uncle Johnny's legs stretched out straight in front of me, "hold your legs open for Daddy."

"Like this, Daddy?" I asked, mimicking my position from last night when I was on Uncle Johnny's lap, hooking my hands beneath my knees and pulling them up to my shoulders.

"Just like that, baby," Daddy said, taking another picture of Uncle Johnny still filling my ass, my pussy red and dripping from Daddy's tongue and my orgasms. "I'm about to fuck you now."

"God yes, please, Daddy!" I said.

Even after my two orgasms already, I was greedy and wanted another with Daddy's big, hard cock filling me up.

"Are you going to take a picture of that, too?" I asked him, as he fit his cockhead to my sensitive pussy.

"If I can get the angle right, hell yeah," Daddy said, beginning to slide into me.

"Oh fuck, princess," Daddy groaned. "Your pussy is still so fucking tight."

"Well, I've only had sex a couple of times," I giggled while moaning at how full I felt with Uncle Johnny's cock getting harder again in my ass while Daddy's massive cock stretched my pussy out.

"And you're doing so fucking well, baby," Daddy said, bending down to kiss me on the lips while his hands joined Uncle Johnny's on my breasts.

"You're being such an amazingly good girl," Uncle Johnny said, his fingers twisting and pulling on my nipples while Daddy's hands squeezed my breasts together, "letting your daddy and me do whatever we want to this fucking amazing body of yours."

"That's right, princess," Daddy said, his cock all the way inside me now. "I'm so fucking proud of you, baby."

"Thank you so much, Daddy, Uncle Johnny," I said, almost in tears as I felt surrounded by them and their love for me, stuffed full of their cocks, and knowing this was only the beginning. "I love making you both so happy and satisfied."

Daddy pulled back a bit, his hands dropping from my breasts to pick up his camera again, taking shot after shot of his big dick splitting my pussy open, Uncle Johnny's hands cupping and squeezing and teasing my massive breasts and swollen nipples, and the naughty French kisses Uncle Johnny and I were sharing, our tongues obviously dueling as we passionately made out.

"I'm definitely satisfied with how this photo shoot turned out," Daddy said, setting down his camera as far as he could reach on the bed.

"Now," he said, holding my legs up with this hands, pressing my back harder against Uncle Johnny's chest behind me, "I'm going to fuck you until you cum again."

"Oh, god, yes!" I moaned as Daddy started to thrust hard into me, being rougher than he had for my first time last night, his hips thudding into my hips.

Daddy was straddling Uncle Johnny's legs, keeping him from having enough leverage to move his hips, but his cock was like a steel pipe in my ass at this point, as Daddy pounded away at my ravaged pussy.

"I'll never get enough of this pussy, babygirl," Daddy grunted, slamming into me. "It's mine now. And Johnny's. Whenever we want you."

"Yes!" I sobbed from the intensity of his words and the intensity of his fucking. "Anything! Any time!"

Uncle Johnny was cupping one big breast and squeezing a nipple while his other hand had crept down to where Daddy's cock was pounding into me. His fingers trailed over Daddy's cock sliding in and out of me, while his thumb started to put pressure against my clit.

"Oh god! Oh Daddy! Uncle Johnny!" I screamed, shattering into a million pieces and cumming all over Daddy's cock in my pussy, my cum seeping out to cover the base of Uncle Johnny's cock and his balls.

"That's right, princess," Daddy said, thrusting a few more times before pulling out to start jacking his dick wildly, pointing straight at my enormous breasts. "You're ours now."

Uncle Johnny's hands were pressing my big tits together, creating the perfect cleavage for Daddy to cum on. A few more strokes and Daddy erupted, spurt after spurt of his cum covering my chest, sliding down my breasts, over my nipples, and onto Uncle Johnny's hands.

"Fuck, babygirl," Daddy said, reaching for his camera to capture the moment: my breasts covered in his spunk, Uncle Johnny holding them up for display.

Click

Uncle Johnny began feeding me Daddy's cum, first having me lick all of the warm jizz off his hands.

Click

The next picture was of Uncle Johnny holding up my breasts again, pushing them together so that my tongue could reach my cum-covered nipples, licking them clean from my Daddy's essence.

"There's one more thing that needs to happen now, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny whispered hoarsely in my ear, as I licked the last few drops of cum off his hands.

"You need to cum again?" I asked him, wiggling a little on his hard shaft lodged deep into my asshole.

"That's right, baby," Uncle Johnny said. "Hands and knees, now."

I moved as quickly as my sore body would allow me, sliding off his dick and getting onto my hands and knees before him. Daddy lay to the side, watching us, occasionally taking a picture or two, but this was our moment now between me and Uncle Johnny for being the obedient models that we had been that morning.

"It's going to be hard, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny said from behind me, fitting his cockhead to my still-gaping asshole again. "I can't stop from being rough with you this time."

"That's alright, Uncle Johnny," I said, trying to relax my ass as much as I could while his cock burrowed its way in again. "You don't have to hold back."

"Thank, Christ," he groaned when he was seated all the way inside me before pulling out almost to the tip, and then slamming back home.

It didn't take him long, only a few minutes of hard and fast thrusting, his pelvis slapping against my ass cheeks, his balls hitting my pussy with each slam of his dick into my back tunnel, but it felt so good to know that I was the one making Uncle Johnny lose control.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK, Cara!" Uncle Johnny ground out as he pushed into me one last time, shuddering through his orgasm.

"Stay right there, baby," Daddy gave one last direction, as Uncle Johnny pulled out of me, and lay back against the pillows again, exhausted.

My ass still in the air, pussy and asshole on display, gaping open from the vigorous fucking they'd both given me, Daddy took shot after shot of the cum dripping down from both freshly-fucked holes.

Click

12