Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands caress your hips, gently guiding and adjusting you until you're positioned just right; my tongue eagerly sliding into you, letting you feel me moan while I taste your sweet juices once more and craving more. My hands hold your hips firmly in place, my tongue pushing into you, licking, teasing best I can and making you groan quietly in pleasure. I feel you lean forward, adjusting your legs a bit to allow me to continue licking you; my tongue circling your sweet spot once more, only at a much slower pace wanting to tease you as long as possible. I place a small kiss on your sweet spot, moments before I feel your fingers tightly grip the shaft of my dick and I feel your warm tongue glide over the tip eliciting a deep groan from my lips, at the same time I end up stimulating your sweet spot directly by letting the groan roll over my tongue.

You feel me throb hard between your fingers, my hips thrusting slightly upwards; the tip rubbing warmly against your tongue while my own tongue presses more against your sweet spot, my warm breath felt as I pant heavily trying to calm my breathing. Almost agonizingly yet very pleasurably slow you tease me between your lips, at the same time still squeezing and releasing the shaft as you feel me throb and thrust. The intensity of my throbs increasing more and more along with my groans; I let out a long and low moan as I continue throbbing between your lips.

Feeling this, you decide to tease me a little further and give the tip a gentle suck, at the same time moaning sexily and making me pant and moan out lengthily as I throb hard moments before you feel a few drops of warm precum coat your tongue. My hips thrust lightly, rubbing and spreading the warm, sweet sticky fluid further on your tongue. My groans of pleasure sound deeper and felt more directly as I press my lips around your sweet spot and I lick you in time with my thrusts. Our moans rise and fall, alternating, our teases making the other moan and we use our moans to tease the other directly and vividly.

Without the slightest pause for recovery, I feel you suck gradually harder and pushing me further between your lips. My body shudders and a deep groan escapes my lips as well as my hips pushing upwards and deeper into your mouth. You can feel my tongue firmly press against your sweet spot, licking and circling before pushing into your wetness; you feel a subtle hum of pleasure from across my tongue, just enough for you to feel while my tongue slides inside you, licking and lapping up your sweetness. I start licking back and forth between your wetness and your sweet spot. My left arm wraps around your thigh, holding you firmly in place and at the right height so my tongue licks only your sweet spot and directly. My right hand spreads your butt cheeks a little, palming and caressing it gently while my thumb moves lower and in between your butt cheeks.

I can feel you arching your back while pressing your wetness more against my vigorously lapping tongue; your fingers grip the base of my shaft and squeeze tightly whilst you tighten your lips around the tip before giving a hard suck and rubbing the tip between your lips as you slide your mouth up and down on just the tip. My breathing quickens and I stop licking a moment, letting out a loud and shuddering groan as I throb even harder again between your lips. Not to be outdone, my thumb circles your asshole, pressing and prodding teasingly while my tongue quickly and roughly licks your sweet spot once more. Quickly I press my lips around your sweet spot and suck gently on it while rubbing it teasingly with my teeth and at the same time I keep pressing my thumb against your asshole before pushing my thumb in; your body shudders and I feel you moan deeply as you stop teasing just the tip and push me further between your lips; the tip ending up rubbing warmly just at the back of your throat and making me pant even heavier while continuously flicking my tongue over your sweet spot.

As I throb hard inside your mouth, my grip loosens enough that you can move freely again. I feel you grin while dragging your teeth lightly against the shaft on the way back up causing me to shiver lightly, pausing at the tip and giving it a teasing lick before quickly turning around and positioning your wetness over me. Barely letting me let out a short longing groan, wanting to tease you again; you rub the tip a moment against your wetness just to tease me in return. You close your eyes and take a short breath in before dropping your hips; at the same time I thrust upwards into you, penetrating you fully. I feel your hands clawing slightly unto my chest as I hear you let out a stifled scream from the sudden pressure and pleasure. The scream barely held back by you biting gently on your lower lip while grinning at the same time; I breathe out a deep groan of pleasure, throbbing hard and near constantly from your tightness and tightening grip on me.

Barely managing to hold back on filling you with my juices and trying to catch my breath, I look up and notice you smiling lightly. We make eye contact and you feel me swell and throb even harder inside you, making a light and sexy moan escape your lips. Growing slightly impatient, I feel you slowly lift yourself before lowering back down at first, yet quickly increasing your pace and begin riding me faster; my hands quickly take place on your hips, the urge to take you faster and harder take over. The intensity of the pleasure clearly seen in our eyes, our breathing quickening and becoming more shallow moments before I feel you let go just as I thrust up into you, pressing me again fully into you. A loud and incredibly sexually charged whimper escape your lips, your nails digging into my sides quickly followed by hearing you scream in orgasmic pleasure; you feel me swell and throb inside you, my hips motioning and grinding against you as I take a sharp breath in moments before I also cum hard, letting out a long and deep moan of pleasure, I throb hard and fill you more and more with my sticky and sweet juices.

Panting heavily, our bodies continue the motions, slower and less intense yet still sensual. Our eyes lock, weakened smiles from ecstatic pleasure on our faces, you loosen your grip a little from my sides. I move my hands along your sides, pulling you closer to me while also sliding them higher up; one caressing your back, the other moving behind your neck and pulling you in for a deep kiss, our tongues sliding along each other, lips pressed together, intensifying the kiss further. Breaking the kiss, you lay your head on my chest, my arms wrapped loosely around you, our breathing slowing a little, dazed from the pleasure we drift off into a light haze of pleasant sleep for a short while.

12