Morning at the Lake

Story Info
You get an erotic spanking by the lake.
1.7k words
4
35.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake the next morning refreshed from my sleep in the country air, content beside you under the soft blankets of the master bedroom in our cottage on the quiet lake. Not wanting to wake you, and knowing that we had plenty of playtime ahead of us, I tried to slip quietly from the queen-size bed and pad downstairs to the front door, my favorite loose tank top thrown over my shoulders and just brushing against the tops of my thighs as I walked outside in the warm morning air.

The sun has risen over the horizon as I walk to the lake shore, stretching and breathing deeply of the refreshing clean air. I turn lazily and am startled to see you leaning against the picnic table in front of the deck, a steaming mug of coffee in your hands as I walk towards you, smiling good morning as I rise up to kiss you gently and say good morning. You smile and return the soft kiss, handing me a mug of my favorite cinnamon tea as I pull away. I breathe in the sweet scent and swallow it quickly, loving the feel of the hot liquid sliding down my throat.

Your hand comes up almost unnoticed to touch the side of my face as I turn into it, meeting your gaze and startled by the intensity there. Your fingertip continues it's slow slide down my cheek and along my throat, making me groan at the light touch. You move on to my mouth, pressing against my lips as I kiss your fingers, trying to take them into my mouth, but instead you pull them away and dip them in my mug of sweet cinnamon, bringing them back to my mouth and allowing me to suck the taste right off them, the heat seeming to shoot right through me. I can feel my pussy start to throb in anticipation and know the wetness will soon be running down my bare legs, but I don't care. Your fingers pull out and continue their slow trip downwards, tracing the outline of my breasts through my worn and thin tank top, avoiding my nipples as I start to twist and try to force you to touch them. You circle them maddening, until they are peaks pressing against the material and begging to be touched. Your mouth comes down to gently suck at them through the fabric, the wetness plastering the material against them as you once again pull away to look at them.

"Take it off," you say, and I waste no time pulling it over my head and standing naked before you, the morning sun warming skin already flushed with excitement.

You bend down to kiss me deeply once again and I use that time to pull myself tight against you, loving the hardness of your cock pressing into my thighs. I shift in your arms so that I am pushing my shaved opening tight against your hardness, annoyed by the fabric of your sweat pants as I reach my hands inside the waistband and pull your cock out to rub against my skin. The kiss turns harder as you move your hands to my bottom, gripping it tightly as you nibble gently at the lower lip of my mouth. I am so wet that I know you could slide deep into me now, but it seems you have other plans.

"You were supposed to wake me before you got out of bed" you say with a grin, and I groan. knowing that will come back to haunt me. "I dreamt all night of you waking me with your mouth on my cock, and instead I open my eyes and you are wandering around down at the lake half-naked, leaving me all alone up there," you continue, but now your finger has slipped knowingly into my wet and eager slit, sliding up and down but avoiding my clit as I close me eyes and try to listen to your words while enjoying the sensations your hands are sending through me. "What should we do about that?" I hear you say, as you finger suddenly thrusts deep into me, eliciting a gasp as I grind down on it, loving it but wanting more, needing to cum................

"I love to watch you cum," you say as you pull you fingers away suddenly, "but you always seem to get what you want because of it. I think you need to be reminded of you promises to me," and I am almost delirious with the need to feel your hands on my clit and take no notice of what you are saying. My own hands come down to spread the lips wide, exposing my swollen clit to the fresh morning air and sliding my fingertip along the side of it........

You laugh softly and take a mouthful of your coffee, amused at my need and happy to see me this full of raw desire, the evidence of it undeniable as the juices run down my inner thigh. You move so that you are sitting on the top of the picnic table, your sweat pants having disappeared and leaving you naked as well in the morning sunlight. I am still desperate with need as I follow you, kneeling with my legs spread on either side of yours, leaving my pussy spread open as I cannot close my spread legs as I kneel before you, your hands coming to play with my breasts.

"I don't know what to do with you ," you say as I give you a saucy smile and lower my mouth to your cock, teasing the head with my lips before flicking my tongue over the top, content just to play as you lean back until you are laying on the table surface, your cock by now buried deep in my mouth one minute, then cool and exposed as I pull back to tease the head again, your balls in my hands as I lift them softly, moving them gently as I continue to take your hardness deep deep deep to the back of my throat, making myself groan at the thrusts, and then lick the length of your shaft as I feel your balls grow tighter and your cock impossibly harder.

I take you one more time deep into the back of my throat and am shocked when I feel your hands in my hair, pulling me tight onto it as I feel the pulsing and then the wonderful sweetness of your cum deep within my throat as you groan loudly. Your hands release my hair and I look up at your face, shocked that I seem to have actually caused this reaction in you, and see you looking at me and smiling, knowing what I am thinking. You lay there for another moment as I busy myself licking every drop from your shaft, still smiling widely almost to myself.

Suddenly you have moved so that you are off the picnic table and behind me and I am standing up, your hands reaching down and pulling my legs spread once again as your fingers slide up and down my inner thighs, pulling them gently apart and reminding me of the wetness that is coursing down the soft skin, and reminding me forcefully that I still have not cum. I love you behind me like this and you know it, your hands coming up to pull on my nipples as you kiss my shoulder.

With one hand on my right breast, lifting it from beneath as your fingers squeeze the rigid nipple, I shiver as your other hand travels downwards to my still swollen clit. You control me completely when you are behind me like this, leaving me feel so exposed and desperate for relief from the tension that is building up in me that I find myself almost whimpering as your expert hands continue to manipulate my nipple and pulsing clit in exactly the same rhythm, bringing me to the edge of everything I want...... and then you stop, stepping away from me quickly and leaving me to pitch forward as I regain my balance by grabbing the edge of the picnic table, my pussy still aching for the relief of a climax as I try to catch my breath.

I hardly feel your hands on my body as I try to understand what is happening, then realize that you have moved me forward so that I am bent at the waist over the edge of the picnic table, my bottom being gently rubbed by your hands before you reach down and pull my legs apart, my pussy pulsing and seeming to push out towards your hand, desperate for your touch.

I breathe deeply and grab the edge of the table surface in my hands, knowing what will happen next and feeling the slight sting of your slap even as I hear you say "you should have awakened me that way in the bed as you promised." The sharp slaps sound loud in the still morning air and I close my eyes and relax in the rhythm, loving the way the the quick sting seems to reverberate deep in my quivering pussy, the juices pouring down my legs as I struggle not to close my legs against the incredible need growing so strong inside me.

I groan my pleasure and start to wonder what you would really do to me if I brought my hands down and made myself cum - I'm so close I know it would happen instantly - but I know it's really your hands I want there.

The spanking has stopped, although my mind doesn't seem to register that fact because your hands have quickly delved between my legs and are manipulating my clit with one hand as fingers from the other hand slide back up along my opening, sliding deep into me and then rubbing the soft intimate folds inside me as I come, clamping tightly on your fingers as I mouth a silent scream, my built-up tension finally releasing into a series of climaxes that leave me still bent over the table, gasping for breath as you lean over to kiss my red face, your fingers still buried deep inside me.

"Do you think you walk up those stairs and join me in the bed again, or should we fuck right here and save you the walk?" you whisper into my ear, a hint of a laugh in your voice. I groan and turn to face you, gasping at the brush of your knuckles against my tender clit as I nod towards the cabin...