Morning BJ From My Sub

Story Info
Sub gets to suck her "Daddy's" cock while he shaves
928 words
4.2
39.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
512 Followers

I woke up to the sound of water running. Turning my head I saw that her place next to me was empty and I realized that she was in the shower. I smiled thinking about how we had fallen asleep in each other's arms. I stretched and yawned thinking about joining her in the shower for some fun, but I decided to let her enjoy it in peace. As my arms slid across the headboard one bumped across the pair of handcuffs still wrapped around one of the posts. Chuckling I removed it and held it up remembering how she had looked cuffed to the bed, naked and waiting for me. With a happy sigh I climbed from the bed, pulled on a pair of briefs and walked to the bathroom. I decided to shave while she finished her shower and stepped to the sink, looking at her image through the steamy glass.

I loved looking at her, and still couldn't believe that she was mine, and that she was so perfect for me. She seemed to crave my domination as much as I craved her submission. Turning on the water I reached for my shaving cream. When the water was hot I filled a bowl and proceeded to lather my face with the cream.

Just as I pulled the razor across my stubble she turned the water off. I paused as the shower door opened and out stepped the most gorgeous sight in the world. My girl, my sub, her nude body glistening with water droplets still cascading down her smooth pale skin stepped from the shower and reached for her towel.

I froze and stared at her, my eyes devouring every inch, licking my lips as I saw water travel down her plump round breast and collect on her nipple. I tried to tear my attention away and return to shaving but just as I did I heard a soft moan.

Turning back to her I asked, "Baby? Did you say something?" I looked at her waiting for her to respond. She was staring down at the bulge that had appeared in my briefs, so hard that the head of my cock had forced its way into the waistband and was sticking up out of them. I hadn't even noticed my erection forming, but damn who could blame me for getting hard at the sexy sight before me.

Nicole licked her lips before answering, and then she whispered, "Please daddy, I've been a good girl. Can I please have a taste? I want to feel your big cock in my mouth." Her tone was almost pleading and I realized that we had both been so busy that she hadn't been able to suck me off each night like she loved to do.

Smiling at her I nodded and stepped back away from the counter to give her enough space, and then returned to shaving. I couldn't help but groan as she eagerly took me in her mouth, savoring the taste of my shaft. She slowly licked up and down my shaft, her hands exploring my balls and gently massaging them. I kept my eyes on the mirror in front of me, shaving slowly, deliberately.

Suddenly she started sucking hard and fast and made me almost drop my razor to avoid cutting myself as my whole body jerked. Chuckling I reached down and tilted her face up to mine. "Slow down baby girl," I said softly. "Daddy needs to finish shaving."

She smiled and said, "Sorry Daddy I just couldn't help it. Your big cock tastes so good! I've missed feeling it stretch my mouth. "I smiled back and let her continue as I finished shaving. Multiple times I had to shave one area again because I had missed a spot. Her constant suction was so distracting, and the soft moans I could hear definitely didn't help.

By the time I was done with my beard and moved onto the mustache I was starting to lose it. Her tongue was perfect as it teased the underside of my shaft, her hands fondling my big balls as she adored my cock. As usual I was amazed just how much she loved the thick rod of meat in her mouth, how she could play with it, suck on it, for hours every day and still never be satisfied. As her tongue flicked over my tip I growled, knowing that I couldn't last much longer.

I hurriedly finished shaving and dropped by razor in the bowl. As soon as my hands were free I grabbed her head and shoved my throbbing cock down her throat. As I fucked her face she looked up at me showing me how much she loved it, how much she craved having me take control like this. Her moans of pleasure were choked off each time my shaft disappeared into her mouth and throat.

Her hand quickly disappeared between her legs rubbing hard and I could tell that she was getting close. I wanted to wait but couldn't hold it off any longer. With a roar I came, my first blast of cum shooting straight down her throat, the second in her mouth and the remainder all over her beautiful face. As my cum drenched her she whimpered and shuddered, her fingers flying over her clit. Then she came with a whimper and a moan, her legs closing around her hand as she rode through the waves of pleasure. Finally she looked up at me, covered in thick warm cum and said, "Thank you Daddy."

DASTONE
DASTONE
512 Followers