Morning Butterflies

Story Info
Ada is awakened by Gary's hands.
1.2k words
4.68
17k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly came out of sleep, reveling in the warm, soft world in between the waking and the dream world. She was on top of a cliff, naked and lying in the tall grasses while the wind swept over her body, lingering in all the right places. The earth beneath her curved around her body, enveloping her in warmth.

Ada hummed contentedly as she became aware that the earth was really Gary spooned around her, and the wind that caressed her so softly was his hand. She started to turn over, turn into his arms and touch and kiss, but he stopped her with a firm hand on her hip. Sleep fell further away, and she wanted to protest. But her mouth opened and only a small sigh escaped as his hand slipped up her body, sliding under her satin camisole to gently cup her breast.

Her own hand reached up to try and pull his hand away so she could turn to touch him, but he just caught her hand, pulling it over her breast so her palm rubbed gently against her hardening nipple. Gary continued to guide her hand slowly, urging her to touch herself, to pleasure herself.

Her legs began to shift, rubbing her thighs together restlessly, and he pressed her hand hard into her breast, indicating she should keep up the good work, and his hand left hers. Sliding down her side to her thigh, he gripped her leg and pulled it up and backwards over his hip, opening her.

She arched, hoping for something, anything to help relieve some of the tension building between her thighs. Then his hand covered hers again, sliding it downward, beneath the waist of her panties and into her moist heat. Her hips bucked weakly against her own hand, and she felt his breath fan over her neck as he chuckled. Then his mouth was on her, nibbling gently on her ear as he pressed both their fingers into her clitoris. Her back bowed, her hips undulated as she tried to intensify the pressure, her breath sawing through her throat.

Finally, finally he guided her fingers inside her, slipping his in with hers. She turned her head frantically, seeking out his mouth, and they kissed, her desperate and longing, him patient and controlled. "Gary, Gary please," she whispered frantically against his mouth.

His fingers slid out of her quickly, and a gasping sob escaped their kiss. No longer controlling her hand, he captured her wet bud between his fingers, gently squeezing, stroking, massaging the sensitive nerves. Her own fingers plunged back inside her, desperate to reach that peak that was just out of reach.

He abandoned her to pluck her hand away from herself, to bring it up above their heads. She whimpered, "Please," grinding her hips against his growing length, trying to make him as desperate as she.

"All in good time," he told her, and she was awake enough to hear the chuckle in his voice.

Suddenly, he turned, pulling her on top of him, keeping her arms stretched above their heads. Her breasts pressed into his chest, and one of his legs slipped between her thighs. Making a small noise of satisfaction, Ada began to rub herself against his leg. But she couldn't get the satisfaction she craved because of the fabric in her way.

Gary decided to change that, and reached down and whisked the wet fabric away. Then his hands wrapped around her thighs, sliding her down onto his shaft. She lifted herself until she was leaning over him, her breasts hanging in his face, and she groaned as he slipped inside her. With a hungry sound, he took her nipple into his mouth, nibbling on it gently, sucking until she cried out with the pressure.

His hands gripped her hips, guiding her gently into the rhythm he wanted, rocking into her wet heat.

Fully awake now, Ada looked down at him and grinned, despite all the teasing. He knew what she liked. Most of the time. But she was going to turn the tables on him, just a bit. She leaned down to kiss him, while she fumbled in the drawer in the bedstand, searching for the scarves.

When she had them, she pulled each of his hands in turn up to the headboard, and tied them there. They both knew she wouldn't tie them tight, and that he could escape if he needed to. But they also both knew he wouldn't.

Finally he was secured, and she sat back on him with a smile. "First things first," she said, and reached down to play with her clit. Slowly she built herself to an orgasm with his cock rooted deep inside her. Her hips bucked and her breasts bounced as she went over the edge. As the aftershocks raced through her, she felt his hips straining. "Hmm, thanks hon," she said. "But now I owe you some teasing," she added.

In a graceful move she dismounted, and giggled at the sight of all the juices on his cock. Since that much of her own taste didn't do much for her, she went into the bathroom to get a warm wash cloth. As she bathed his cock, she jacked him through the soft cloth, knowing that it probably felt rougher than it really was against his sensitized skin.

From her position between his legs, she looked up at him. "Hmm," she murmured as he met her eyes. "You look good, dear," she added, letting her breath fan over his cock. She licked him, a quick flick at first, then slowly across his head, then down his shaft. She let one hand wander down to gently roll his balls in her palm, while her other hand slid to her mound. Licking her lips, she once again met his gaze, saw the plea in them. With a sly grin that she knew drove him crazy, she let the head of his cock slip inside her mouth, sucking it in slowly, inch by inch, until he hit the back of her throat.

A strangled sound emerged from Gary's open mouth, and then he groaned and dug his heels into the bed, trying to move so he could fuck her mouth.

Ada was nearing the breaking point, too, and with one last hard suck, she let his cock slip out of her mouth. Climbing back on top of him until she straddled his hips, she let his cock slide back inside her. Her hands slipped up his chest until her hands rested on the bed over his shoulders, where she braced herself. This put her breasts at the perfect level for his mouth, and he again pulled the closest nipple into his mouth, sucking hard.

She began riding him in earnest, her hips pumping frantically, until she could feel the fireworks exploding behind her eyes, could hear his groans under her, could feel him going stiff and shooting into her. She collapsed onto him, her breath misting slightly on his neck as she lay panting.

"Good morning," Gary finally said.

Ada giggled tiredly, and yawned, sliding to the side to release his arms, then happily curling into them. "Good morning to you, too," she told him.