Morning Erection

Story Info
Barry's new digs are more than he expected.
2.4k words
4.18
107.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers

My sleep was deep, almost transcendental. Dreams flitted around my head like wind-blown dust; nonsense images that filled my imagination and departed as quickly as they had settled. A church clock chimed, cats barked and dogs quacked. A buzzer sounded; the end of the round? Not a buzzer, a ring. Ringing in my ears now. Louder. I seemed to be floating upwards through clouds of soft velvet. The ringing persists. A clock? A bell? No to regular - a telephone!

My eyes opened with a start; sleep falling away and realisation slowly creeping into my consciousness. The ringing of any telephone is shrill and persistent; almost challenging the listener not to answer it. How long had this one been ringing, I wondered? The insistent sound called to me - It had to be answered.

Stepping naked onto the cold floorboards of my confined, single bedroom, I padded my way blearily out into the hall. Since my divorce, the small room in this old house was all I could afford. My landlady, the gregarious Mrs. Martha Hipson, and her husband Harry were friendly enough - maybe over friendly - but living out of one room was beginning to depress me.

Martha and Harry's friendliness had been comforting - living alone didn't appeal to me much - but they were both very open. I was used to only seeing my wife naked or semi-dressed when we went to bed; she would even lock the bathroom door while taking a bath or shower. But this was not Martha's style at all - and Harry never seemed to bat an eyelid. Their bathroom didn't even have a lock - nor did any of the other rooms - and on several occasions I had barged into the bathroom to see Martha just getting out of the shower. She would laugh at my embarrassment and scold me for looking away, saying that she was proud of her body and that she had never tried to hide it.

Damn! Isn't that always the way? As soon as you get to a ringing telephone, the fucking thing stops! I stood there in the hall, shivering slightly, now acutely aware of my own nakedness and staring at the silent telephone stupidly.

"You look a bit cold, Barry."

I whirled around to see Martha standing in her bedroom doorway, a crooked smile adorning her face.

"Oh...er...sorry, Martha...the phone...I just....it stopped...."

Martha laughed. "Yeah, I just heard it. I was in the shower. Typical isn't it!"

She laughed again as she saw me covering my genitals with my hands. "Oh, Barry! I've seen a cock and a pair of balls before you know!"

Again, I felt stupid trying to cover myself up, so slowly, I let my arms fall down to my sides.

"My, my!" Martha continued as she looked at me, "You're quite a big guy aren't you!"

I didn't have to look down, but I did anyway. I knew that my cock was beginning to thicken and grow into an erection. My embarrassment returned; I could feel my brow heat and my face flush red.

"The early morning erection!" Martha laughed, "what would we girls do without it! Or maybe," she hesitated for a moment, "could it be me looking at you that's causing it?"

I looked at her as my erection continued to develop. I didn't know what to say. She was right, of course. Since my wife and I split, I hadn't had any intimate contact with a woman and Martha's openness had led me to fantasize about her on more than one occasion.

Imperceptibly, Martha moved towards me. I was rooted to the spot; couldn't move a muscle. Her hand seemed to simply appear on my shoulder as she turned me and led me back into my bedroom. No words were spoken as she dropped her robe and began to unclasp her bra in front of me.

"Well, what going on in here then?"

Harry's voice resounded from outside the open door to my room. It suddenly struck me that I was standing naked in front of his now topless wife. Words stuck in my throat as I tried to explain the unexplainable.

"Har...Harry....we were just...I mean I was....."

Harry laughed as his wife took over the conversation.

"Sit down Harry," she said calmly and with a smile, "Barry has a problem that I just have to take care of! You'll just have to wait, love!"

"That's fine, baby!" he replied quickly, happily taking a seat in the corner of the room, "I don't mind watching, you know that! You okay with that Barry?"

The words still adamantly refused to be forthcoming from my lips and so I just nodded my head. My cock was rearing up against my belly as I looked at Martha's tits. There was no way that I wanted anything to stop this now!

With a chuckle, Martha dropped her white cotton panties and fell to her knees. I could feel her hot breath on my groin and suddenly gasped as I saw her tongue dart out and felt her swipe the end of my tool with it. Her fingers cradled my tight balls as her mouth opened and enveloped me and I felt a bolt of electricity surge through my body as her lips formed a perfect seal around my cock head. I looked over at Harry just in time to see his cock protruding fiercely from the open fly of his pyjama's. I watched as his hand slowly massaged the head, his eyes fixed on his blonde haired wife as she continued to suck my cock.

"Give's great head, don't she?" He asked suddenly with a breathless, hollow laugh.

Again I nodded and managed to utter a strangled "Yes". Martha's hot mouth and slippery tongue were doing amazing things to the sensitive head of my cock and my vocal chords had finally revived themselves sufficiently to allow me a guttural moan of satisfaction.

Harry chuckled as he watched his wife gobble my cock and play with my balls. I had heard of men who liked to watch their wives with other men, but until now I had never really believed it was true.

My hands went to the back of Martha's head and I entwined the fingers in her short, blonde hair. My hips began to rock back and forth trying to push as much of my erection into her mouth as possible. The sensations were fantastic; a warm, wet, velvet lined orifice encompassed me. My mind swam. My body ached for release.

"Why don't you put that big dick of your's in her hot cunt before you shoot your load, Barry?" Harry called from the other side of the room.

Before I had a chance to nod my agreement with this wonderful idea, Martha had pulled her head back and released my throbbing member from her mouth. Her lips slipped back gloriously along my shaft as it slid over her playful tongue.

"Oh, God, yes!" she cried sitting back on her heels and allowing me a perfect view of her heaving breasts. Her tit-flesh looked hot, tight and a swollen, cherry-red nipple topped each of the beautiful globes. "Fuck me Barry! Put that big cock right up inside my pussy!"

My cock was wet and streaked with her saliva as both I and her husband watched her stand and bend herself obscenely over the foot of my bed. Her lovely ass faced me as I moved towards her and with trembling hands I allowed my fingers to caress the insides of her thighs and her pouting labia. She was already so wet and my fingers slipped easily inside her vulva and began to explore the depths of her hot pussy.

Martha moaned out loud as she felt the digits penetrate her and I could also hear deep breathing coming from Harry's corner as he masturbated. I worked my fingers in to the hilt. She took them easily and I could feel her pushing back onto my hand as I rotated my thumb gently over her swollen, stiff clitoris. Her moans increased as I dipped my head and licked slowly over her sex lips, continuing the finger-fucking that I was giving her. I felt her legs begin to tremble as I laved her clit. Her voice was horse and came in gasps. Her whole body shuddered and she exploded into a fast climbing orgasm that shook her entire frame.

"Do it now!" she almost screamed at me, "Fuck me now!"

These were the words I had been waiting to hear. Gripping tightly around her waist, I lined up my solid manhood with her moist hole and pushed in slowly. Both of us gasped as we experienced our own different little piece of heaven and I moved my hands forward to caress her hanging breasts.

Her nipples seemed to burn into my palms as I began to thrust my hips back and forth; ramming my hard cock into her wet tunnel. She moaned; she gasped as I fucked her harder and faster, screaming at me to stick my cock in as far as I could. Here was a woman, I realised, that could never get enough dick!

My hand moved to her leg and lifted it, allowing me deeper penetration. I cried out myself as my cock bottomed out in her cunt and my balls slapped noisily against her skin as I pistoned my hips in and out.

"Faster!" Martha cried, lustily, "fuck me faster!"

I tried as best I could. My hips were a blur; ramming her as hard and as fast as was possible.

"I'm cumming again!" she moaned, "Oh God! Yes....ooohhhhhhhhh...."

Her pussy suddenly convulsed again and tightened around my tool causing me to gasp. A flood of warm liquid began to ooze out of her slit as I kept humping into her, leaking into my pubic hair and trickling down my thighs.

"That's good, Barry," Harry muttered from his chair. I looked over. He had already cum once; I could see the sticky result of his excitement pooled in the palm of his hand. "Now keep doing her so I can get hard again!"

I smiled, my enthusiasm and erection were as strong as I had ever known them. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to cum in her pussy, over her tits, on her face....anywhere and everywhere! I just wanted to cum!

"You ever do your ex-wife in her ass?" Martha suddenly asked me throatily.

My attention was back in an instant. Anal sex? Could she be serious? My wife had never been adventurous in bed and just the idea of anal sex would have been laughable. But it was something that I'd always wanted to try and here was a beautiful woman who I had just fucked in her pussy asking me if I now wanted to fuck her ass. Damn right I Would!

Martha must have see the wondrous expression on my face because she quickly placed her hands on her buttocks and pulled her cheeks wide to expose her crinkled little anus. My cock leapt with lustful anticipation as I slowly slid out of her tight pussy.

"Finger me first, baby," Martha cooed, "loosen me up a bit!"

I did as asked and with a finger wet with her pussy juice I pushed it carefully into her back passage. Martha groaned as she felt the digit penetrate her tightest of holes and urged me on. Two fingers now. Rotating; pushing; widening; Martha constantly moaning and sighing her obvious enjoyment.

"Okay, baby. Martha's ready for you. Put it up my ass!"

I didn't need asking twice. She was tight, really tight as my cock head worked against her muscle. I pushed; she strained. I looked down and saw the hole flex and open. And then, suddenly...I was inside her. The feelings were indescribable. She was so hot and tight I nearly came on the spot. I took deep lungfuls of air as I tried to gather my self control around me like a cloak. Harry was up now and close to us. I didn't mind his proximity and he obviously wanted to see my cock going into his wife's asshole.

Martha cried out as my cock head penetrated past her internal muscle. I stopped for a moment, fearful that I may have hurt her or caused her discomfort, but as she wriggled her ass and sighed contentedly, I knew that she wanted more.

Slowly I pushed and Martha accepted. My hands trembled on the flesh of her buttocks as I steadied her. Slowly; gently I began to saw back and forth. I could still feel her pussy leaking juice onto me legs and let a hand slide around and between her thighs; briskly massaging her clit as the waves of orgasm once again overtook her she came again.

"I don't think I can hold out much longer, Martha!" I managed to utter between gritted teeth. "I need to cum, honey!"

Martha's reply was quick and breathless "Do it, Baby! Do it all over by ass!"

I was there. At that point of no return. As I withdrew, my cock throbbed and jerked wildly sending a stream of thick sperm coursing over her rounded bottom. All three of us gasped together; even Harry who was pulling vigorously on a newly gained erection.

My mind reeled. My legs trembled and a red mist descended over my eyes. The room seemed to spin and my vision blurred uncomfortably. There was still cum spewing from the tip of my cock but I was more concerned about the amount of people that now seemed to be watching. Why was my ex-wife standing there? And my grandmother? What the fuck was going on? The room started to haze over even more. There was ringing in my ears once more. A telephone again?

"Don't you think you'd better answer that?" stated my ex-wife, flatly. "It might be important."

The telephone floated past me with a kinetic energy all its own. My hand stretched out as if in slow motion to grip the receiver.

"Hello? Hello?" I shouted into the mouth piece. "Hello? Is any body there?........."

"Hello...hello...."

"It's okay, Barry,"

I opened my eyes to see Martha standing over my bed, fully dressed for work in her tan business suit, the upper slopes of her full breasts visible in the deep cleavage of the blouse.

"Bad dream or good dream, Barry?" she asked with a leery smile.

I followed her gaze down the bed and realised that I had cum in my sleep, the thick liquid staining the sheet gray.

"Martha...oh...er yes, a dream....I .....er...oh shit, sorry!"

"Don't worry, Barry," she whispered and kissed my cheek softly, "It's just that morning erection! What would we girls do without it!"

English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers