Morning Eye Exam

Story Info
Routine eye appointment that turns naughty.
2k words
34.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Prcious1
Prcious1
631 Followers

Morning Eye Exam

He was short and stocky. Beautiful smile, and a very nice-looking beard. Dark hair and strong looking hands. There were moments where he was very close to me and I could smell the gum he was chewing on. Then then there was a moment where there was no machine between us, except a bright light shining in my eyes. He was very close and as he was giving me directions as to which way he wanted me to look, he would be lifting my eyelid as I did. I kept thinking and wanting his lower fingers to brush across my lips. At one point, he apologized for barking orders at me, I told him I didn't mind them at all.

Then I felt his fingers at my lips and he told me to open my mouth and to suck them. And since I'm so good at following orders I complied. I could taste a hint of the sanitizer and oddly enough a metal type flavor due to the machines he was handling. I moaned a little, and I was so happy to have his fingers in my mouth. I was sucking and moving my tongue all around his fingers as if it was his dick in my mouth. His breathing got a bit heavy and he tells me to stop. I let his fingers slide from my mouth with a pop and you can faintly see my spit shining in the dim light. He drops the instruments and dips his head to kiss me. It was a very rough and intense kiss, lots of tongue and him sucking and biting my lower lip. Me sometimes sucking and biting on his tongue and running my hands through his beard and hair.

We break apart to breath, and he tells me to get up, but to go down to my knees to take his dick out. I unbuckle his belt and pull down his zipper carefully. I pull his pants down, but he tells me to keep his boxers and to pull it through the hole. My pussy clenched and started leaking at the size and thickness of his dick. He had precum leaking from the slit and I stuck my tongue out to lick it clean. He groans, and his hand goes to my head and tells me to take it all in. I lowered my head and inserted the full length of his dick into my mouth, and down my throat. He tells me to suck it good, and all you can hear in that examination room was my slurping, muffled moans, and his groans. I start to speed up, but he tightens his hand in my hair as to stop me. He doesn't want to cum in my mouth, he says he wants to cum inside me.

He tells me to get up and to face the chair with my hands in the seat. He lifts my dress and plunges inside me, He tells me that I'm such a good girl for following his orders and that he will give me what I want. We try not to be too loud, because there are people still walking the hallways. You can hear the slapping of our flesh against each other. He tells me my pussy feels so wet and tight on his dick. His words triggered my pussy to tighten and to come all over him. He slams inside me three more times before groaning low and I feel his hot thick cum splattering inside of me. I felt him take a step back, leaving me, and I go back on my knees to lick him clean.

Towards the end of the appointment I thanked him for making sure I had the correct prescription for my glasses as well as the wonderful fucking he gave me. My body was still feeling all tingly and my pussy was still wet and throbbing from the whole experience. By this time, we were already near the waiting room. He grabbed my hand in a warm firm shake and said it was his pleasure. And to also make sure I stop by the receptionist to make my follow up appointment. So, with the feeling of his warm large hand imprinted on mine I grinned and thought of all the delicious things we could do next at the follow up exam.

Follow up Exam

A few months after my initial eye exam I was back at the hospital to check if I was still having issues with seeing spots out the corner of my eyes. I was just a bit excited because I knew due to our previous conversation he still had a few months left in his internship at the hospital. Fifteen minutes after I checked in, I heard my name being called. The excitement I was feeling earlier dimmed a bit as I realize that I have someone new and not the person I was looking forward to seeing. Despite that I was having a nice exam as he was a friendly guy and we got into a pretty lively discussion about the new and exciting shows that Netflix had to offer.

There is a waiting period during the examination where my eyes had to be fully dilated before he could proceed. Prior to that we had to leave and then come back to the office and I managed to see exactly where my favorite guy was at. He was working in an office one door down from us. When the new intern left to go check on something I was biding my time playing Words with Friends till I couldn't see anymore.

While I was looking down at my phone, the door suddenly opened. A hand reached down to take my phone and put it off to the side. I was pulled up and slammed against the wall. The force was enough to startle me, but not that hard that I was injured. The first thing I felt was his beard, then his breath in my ear as he whispered harshly to me. "You don't think I heard you in here, laughing and being all friendly with him." One of his hands reached around to my front to grab and squeeze my breast in a painful grip, while the other one had my hair in a tight grip pulling my head back. "If you don't know it by now, you belong to me."

Hearing those words made me whimper and moan and I felt myself getting wet at that declaration. He lets my breast go to unzip his pants and he then pushed my skirt up to my waist. Instead of pulling my underwear down he just pushes them to the side and with a low growl he thrust his hard dick inside me.

"And that means this wet dripping pussy is mine as well" he groaned out into my ear. "Do you understand?" I was finding it hard to answer him because the force of his initial thrust felt so pleasurable, but just a bit of pain as well. He tightened his grip in my hair and forced my head further back and asked again, "do you understand me" he bit out between his clenched teeth. At that I moaned out yes, and he continued to fuck me harder and harder till I was so close to coming but he stopped just before I went over the edge.

Slutty girls don't deserve to come was his answer to my unspoken plea. At that I groaned. My pussy was a hot wet throbbing mess from the hard fucking he just gave me. He pushed me down to the floor, and casually walked over to the chair to have a seat.

"Now I want you to crawl over here and come clean up the mess you left on my cock." There must have been some hesitation in my movement because he soundly barked out," Do it now girl."

I jumped and crawled over to him. Despite the harshness of his treatment of me, I was so very eager to do his bidding. To clean up my pussy juices off his dick. Once I was at his feet I reached up with my hands, to which he said no. Use just your mouth was his order. I really tried my best, but the examination chair was raised to a level where my hands was needed. Seeing the tears of frustration at my inability to comply with his demand, he stated here let me help. Ignoring my willing and gaping mouth, he wiped his pussy juice covered cock all over my face.

"Now you really do look like a nasty slut" he stated. I moaned out loud at that, and said please.

"Please what? Do you want this dick in your mouth hmm Slut?" At that he slapped me in the face with his cock. "How bad do you want it?" He then slapped the other side of my face with it. "Beg for it...I want to hear you beg and tell me how badly you want me in your whorish mouth."

It was as if his words and actions were licking and fucking my pussy at the same time. I was so drenched in my own wetness that it was running down my thighs. I tried to put my hand between my legs to ease the ache, but he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back sharply.

"I didn't say you had permission to touch yourself, nor did you comply with my order. Now I'm just going to fuck you like the bitch you are."

At his last statement I felt a burning desire travel throughout my whole body. I felt like a bitch... his bitch to be used however he want. I felt the cool air on my ass and pussy as he pushed my skirt up to my waist. I felt the weight of his chest on my back as he caged me in between his arms. And then with a low growl he roughly pushed into my sopping wet pussy. I let out a moan that was apparently too loud for him as he harshly said, "Quiet bitch and take this hard cock." He then took up a fast and frenzied pace that had me coming repeatedly. I felt his teeth on the back of my neck as his movements became sharper and shorter. I heard a low growl as he suddenly came drenching the inside of my pussy with his thick white seed. I felt claimed and marked as his bitch in that moment. He withdrew from me and I could feel his cum dripping out. Standing in front of me he says, "Now clean this mess up and do it quickly. You don't want to get caught sucking dick now do you?" That's when the realization came to me that the other intern would probably be back soon. I wished I had more time to savor the taste of us, but I made sure I cleaned him properly and quickly, even taking care of whatever may have dripped on the floor. He held out his hand and pulled me up off the floor and into his warm arms.

"Do you understand who you belong to?"

"You," I murmured into his solid chest.

"Good girl," he said while dropping a kiss on the top of my head. "Now go sit down and finish up your exam." He gave me one final squeeze and slid his hands down my arms and then pushed me away from him and walked out the door. As I was sifting through my pockets my fingers brushed against a piece of paper. On it was his number, a time, and a brief note stating don't keep him waiting. I must have had a very satisfied grin on my face because when the new intern stepped through the door he asked did something good happen. My reply was to laugh and nod my head. My exam ended with the reassurance that my eyes were doing ok. I also left with a high sense of anticipation of what kinds of naughty things I will be doing later tonight with my favorite intern.

Prcious1
Prcious1
631 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Prcious1Prcious1about 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Let's just say I left that exam feeling some type of way LOL. I was having a mini fantasy as he was examining my eyes, and it just took off from there. It was so vivid that I was jotting down notes before I even left the hospital. I'm glad that my fantasy turned out alright and folks seem to enjoy it.

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersabout 6 years ago
Fuck YES!

Hot DAMN! Excellent story! Delicious fantasy. Keep up the good work!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bad Little School Girls Jen and Hailey seduce Mr. McCabe.in Erotic Couplings
Mother Helps Daughter's Boyfriend Mother goes down on her daughters boyfriend.in Erotic Couplings
"Forgive me Father" Are my impure thoughts sinful Daddy, opps sorry, Father.in BDSM
Sugar Perspectives Ch. 01 My son's GF & I enter into an agreement.in Erotic Couplings
One Last Time Aaron and Sophie bump into each other on a night out.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories