Morning Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here he was. Exhibiting the exact behaviours and desires that Ian had accused him of when they were in school. All that teasing was right. He really was a sissy slut. He couldn't hide his shame anymore. He pulled back, letting the shaft slip from his lips.

"Yeah...it's me," he admitted in a quiet voice.

Ian whistled. "Colour me shocked. I had no idea I'd be finding you on your knees in a place like this. But, since you're here now..." he wiggled his cock back and forth, urging Caleb forward.

"Why should I? You made my life a living hell!" Caleb asked, folding his arms. His former bully couldn't see that, naturally.

"Yeah, I know. Look. I apologise, alright? Truth is...I kinda liked men too."

That was surprising. Ian had always been the macho guy. Running back on the school team, everyone said he was banging all the cheerleaders. "Okay, now you're just fucking with me. Ian Lafferty would NEVER apologise, and he was ALWAYS balls deep in pussy."

He laughed bitterly. "Alright, yeah, true. It's been a few years since school, and a lot has changed for me. My scholarship got me into a good college. It took a semester, but I finally realised I didn't have to keep pretending to be the prom king anymore. I met a great guy, had a LOT of sex, and generally mellowed out. I'm single now, but I'd like to think I'm less of a prick. Promise."

"That remains to be seen," Caleb growled.

"Hey, look. I know it doesn't make up for how I treated you, but you gotta understand that I was dealing with my own shit at the time."

"And I wasn't? Holy crap, dude. You're still only thinking about yourself!" His erection was flagging despite the vibrator's pleasant buzz, remembering those shitty days in school. He heard a few sputtered starts and stops from Ian. When his voice returned, it was the most genuine sentiment he'd heard from his former friend in nearly a decade.

"I was really attracted to you, okay?" he said.

Well, that was a bit of a bombshell. And certainly coloured their sleepover video game sessions in a different light. As much as Caleb liked dudes, he'd never seen Ian as anything more than a friend. Then amiability turned to hurt after they had started feuding. He thanked God he hadn't had to deal with a rejected crush as well as a falling out, since Ian would have had ammunition to turn him from school joke to social pariah.

Silence in their respective booths was intruded on by the sounds of sucking and fucking from neighbouring sections. Finally, Ian continued to elaborate. He could see his former friend's face, but he could tell that this was treading on old nerves for him too. "Part of why I was pushing you to be more normal...more straight I guess, is because I was projecting. That's the word, right? When you see your own insecurities on someone else?"

"Maybe? I was in Comp Sci."

"Oh, really? That's cool. I-"

"Focus. You were explaining why you were a dick."

"Right. Well, as I was getting pegged by the hormone fairy, you started looking more and more attractive. I bet you are still. Such a cute little ass you had. Fuck I just wanted to plow you against the lockers and make you squeal my name...which sucked, because that's not who I wanted to be."

Caleb knew a little about not wanting to be the way he was. He chewed the revelations over. On the one hand, he could just be saying that to get his dick sucked. For all he knew, he had every intention of telling all his old high school buddies that 'Kayla' was back up to 'her' old tricks, sucking off dudes for busfare then walking home.

But on the other...it was just one more cock of the night...

"Alright. You're lucky I'm feeling super-subby. But you gotta promise not to tell anyone about me being here, okay?" Caleb asked, placing his hands on the flagging erection in front of him.

"I promise, little dude."

Caleb resumed his oral efforts. Ian really did have the biggest cock so far. It took all his skills as a deepthroat expert to keep from gagging to sputtering around his shaft. Meat slid down his throat, aided by the copious salivary lubrication that Caleb's lust for cock and cum so helpfully provided. He sucked without a word for a few minutes, the little slurping noises providing his only commentary on the experience. Nose pressed against Ian's body, he inhaled the masculine scent that his former friend had in spades around his groin. It smelled so good...

He rested his mouth for a while, trying to ignore the ache in his jaw while pumping Ian with his hands. It was definitely a two hand job, after all, and Ian seemed to not have any complaints from the change of pace.

"So Caleb, I gotta ask. I noticed that some of the times when I was teasing you, you popped a boner."

Caleb was already at peak embarrassment. It was impossible to make him blush any more than he already was. "Maybe."

Ian continued. "So...does that mean you get off to being name-called?"

"You just apologized for being a jerk!" Caleb snarled.

"I know that. But if I can help you get off...I mean, it's only fair, right? You've been sucking off dicks all day. How many times have you come?"

Caleb took a while to respond to that. "Zero."

"Zero? You're telling me you're not cranking off round after round from the sheer depravity of being a glory whore?"

"I've been a bit busy! There's been dicks coming from all angles, and I've had both hands occupied trying to keep them drained."

"But you are getting off to this. Which means...you're sporting an adorable hard-on right now, aren't you?"

Caleb gulped. They'd seen each other in the shower...by accident of course, and Ian knew that his slenderly built friend wasn't exactly hung. His toy-sized erection was poking out the fabric of his panties, and it was just aching to be played with. "I...shut up!"

He laughed. Damnit, even the condescending laughter was hot! Poor Caleb shifted uncomfortably as his body cried out for direct stimulation. It was inevitable, of course. "I knew it. Little Kayla gets stiff from getting talked down to. Well hurry up and start sucking again, cute stuff. You can use two of your fingers to start rubbing yourself."

That arrogant prick! That insufferable, manly, totally confident asshole...Caleb tried to stop jerking off the meat in his hands. He really did. But it felt too good. He was filling his role as a submissive slut and it was driving his little crossdressing mind wild with joy. Once his tongue met Ian's throbbing tip once more, his reluctance had faded to a mildly unpleasant buzz in the background, mirroring the steady hum of the vibrator in his panties. Yes he was a jerk, but he was also very hung.

He obeyed Ian's command, though it was totally of his own volition! His hand found his erection while the other steadied his cocksucking efforts. As he banged the thick head against the back of his throat before allowing it to descend, he rubbed his cute pecker and recalled all the terrible, embarrassing things that Ian had called him over the years.

Girlyboy.

Sissy.

Slut.

"Mmm, that's the stuff. And I bet you're wearing girl's clothes too. Don't make me bring up the time I spotted your whale-tail of a thong during summer break," he taunted. Caleb had his mouth too full to snap something back at him. His tongue was too busy polishing the underside of his dick to retaliate with what was surely a devastating rejoinder. And instead of preparing to throw a verbal haymaker, his right hand was fondling his sissy clitty.

A little spurt of pre against his cheek caught him by surprise, and he made an adorable little squeaking noise around Ian's dick. It all disappeared, diluted by saliva in moments, but the subtle taste remained, heralding the thick release to come.

"I'm glad we're both embracing who we really are. Me, the gay sports guy and all-round charmer. And you, the queer submissive who goes to gloryholes just to suck off dicks for free. For free!" He laughed. "No, not even for free. You still gotta put down $20 for the retainer, don't you? You actually pay money to suck cock? Fuck, you're practically depraved~"

Each teasing word fueled Caleb's urge to drain Ian for all he was worth. He hated how much this abusive language was affecting him. But he couldn't deny it. He throatfucked himself, pounding his own body with the dick in front of him as his submissive urges drive him into a frenzy. He had to suck. He had to take this cock. He had to utterly devote himself to the pleasure of his former bully, winding himself up like a clockwork toy. He almost wanted to feel Ian's hands grabbing the back of his head and forcing more dick down his gullet. But he was in charge. Caleb could leave anytime he wanted...but he didn't want to leave. He wanted this last load. He wanted it bad.

Whether it was the pent-up frustration of several hours of sexual service, the absolute shameful depravity of having been found out, or the constant, incessant vibrations and rubbing, it didn't matter what tipped him over. What matters was the utterly feminine cry of orgasmic joy as he finally exploded into the dark fabric of his panties. Thick cream darkened the front in reflexive gouts of wasted seed, merely a physical expression of how much Kayla loved pleasuring other guys. His hips bucked futilely as he injected cum into his underwear like an overexcited teenager. He rubbed himself through his orgasm, completing it in all its sticky, shameful glory. As he softened into his cooling mess and the glow of pleasure faded, he realized that he was glad he had that skirt to hide the stain. Because...because imagine if people saw what he had done...

Ian's cock erupted on its own. Apparently Caleb had been continuing to masturbate it through his own orgasm. Impressive, even his body was getting used to being a gloryhole slut! He smiled wide as the last ropes of the day splattered his face, collecting with the rest of the spent seed and forming a glazing of perfect, pretty whore makeup. No, scratch that. Whores got paid. Caleb just liked looking this disgusting!

"That's it, slut. Now clean my dick, Kayla. Like a good girl." Caleb was only happy to comply, licking the glossy cock clean of any and all expended munitions. Caleb's mouth ached from being used so thoroughly, but he managed to drag his tired tongue along his length to lap up the last little flecks, swallowing them down into his gurgling belly.

"There you go," he huffed, finally finished. "Nice and clean!" The cock withdrew from the hole, and he heard the sound of pants being zipped up. "Thanks for the blow, Kay. I don't know why I didn't expect you to be on your knees on the other side of this wall. Hey, you still live on Schul Street, right?"

Caleb was hesitant, unsure where he was going with this. "N-no...I have my own place on Willow."

"Your own place, eh?" he said with a thundering, masculine laugh. "Tell you what: why don't you take me there and show me around. I'm sure we can find more ways for me to show you how a real slut should behave."

That burning shame in his cheeks returned. "This was just...I don't want anything permanent or anything. I'm just indulging myself for a little while here. I'm normal," Caleb insisted, cum sliding down his cheeks and chin.

He grunted. "I see. Well, if you change your mind, ping me. We still share a few friends on social media, after all. We don't even have to do anything. It...it might be nice to just talk to one another again, yeah?"

Caleb didn't know how to respond to that, so he didn't. He got up, did his best to arrange the skirt to cover his embarrassing stain, then stopped. He broke out into a fit of weary giggling. What was he doing? His face was covered in cum! He scraped some of the more recent deposits into his mouth. Even though he had received more than his fill, he still gobbled down the glob of goo and shuddered weakly. No sense hiding what a glorious time he just had. Besides, the thick facial would help conceal his identity...somewhat.

He stepped out of his booth, face still doused in jizz, and headed down the hall. The best part about Hardcore Fitness was the extensive shower facilities. For both working out and getting off, being clean is important! He did manage to pass one other person who was heading towards the booths. She was a chubby, cute brunette in fuck-me pumps and a cheap, black dress. She gave him a blushy little nod and he returned it. She might have just seen her near future on Caleb's face.

She saw him. The secret version of him. Kayla, the sissy cumslut. Caleb looked down and whimpered. No hiding his erection now. Why did this stuff get him so hard? He had to look totally ridiculous. Cum splattered, dressed like a girl but sporting a little boner that revealed his true identity...fuck, how shameful!

He hit the showers, practically feverish with renewed lust. He stripped while lost in his own mind, imagining how disgusting he must have looked to someone who was looking in, fellating the dick of his high school bully. He practically leaped into the shower, washing the loads and sweat off his skin. His cock demanded attention, however. It throbbed with new need. He didn't care about what it must look like, he had to get off again.

How would it have been if they'd gotten together in high school? Would he have cornered Caleb in the changing room after gym class? Torn his shorts down, pressed him into the benches, and taken his anal virginity? But he'd have to maintain the pretense of being straight, right? What if Ian made him dress like a girl in school? All those eyes...he bet there'd be a cheerleader outfit for him to wear. Nice skirt and stockings, bouncing on his...

Caleb moaned, shooting off a second orgasm against the wall of the shower. He poured water from his cupped hand to try and wash off the evidence, then focused on getting the splattered jizz out of his hair. That was always the hardest part...

***

By the time Caleb got out of the shower, his lovely skin was all pruney. But the hot water had cleansed the vast majority of the mess off his body, removed the makeup, and generally reasserted his fragile grasp on masculinity before he stepped out into the real world again. Back in his gymclothes, he retreated from the gym front with his bag over his shoulders as if he's just done his sets for the day. He did make a concession to his fetish and slid on a clean pair of girly underwear. They were just so gosh darn comfortable!

He found his car and keyed the trunk open. A loud, familiar voice startled him into nearly dropping his bag.

"Caleb, wait!"

Caleb didn't. He tossed in the gym bag, slammed the trunk, and made for his driver's side. He tried to keep his eyes down, but he caught sight of Ian dashing towards him passed the other parked cars in the lot.

"It's not happening, Ian," he said quietly. The autolocks on the car popped open, and Caleb opened the door.

"Look. I'm sorry, okay? I know I hurt you."

"You got your orgasm. Why are you still hounding me?"

"Because I miss you. Honestly."

"Bullshit."

"No, really. We were really close once, and shit, I don't even talk to most of the people from back in my football days. Ask Brenda or Dee, I've been asking them for your proper contact details but they wouldn't say shit. I'm guessing you told them that I was a prick."

"Because you were a prick, Ian. Luckily I had a bunch of friends who didn't abandon me because they were uncomfortable with themselves!" The anger in Caleb felt like it was going to boil over into hysterics. Like he wanted to just start wailing on Ian and not stop until his hands were bloody or he was too tired to move. But..that wasn't who Caleb was. He was embracing the same kind of unidirectional rage and urge to fight that he had found repulsive and subsequently alienated himself from his male peers in high school. He was no better than them if he blew up and started to swing like some drunken fratboy.

So instead, he calmed himself. Deep breaths. Just like they teach you in the Crisis Management seminars at work.

"I get that you were dealing with stuff too. But you hurt me, and I don't know if I can get over that."

Ian nodded, though you could see a bit of hurt on his expression. "I get that. But...you had fun back there, right?"

"Yeah. I'm...I like doing that kinda stuff." Caleb looked off to the side, embarrassed to fully articulate in public just what that 'stuff' he liked to do was. Ian stepped closer, deep inside his personal space, and pulled his chin back so that he had no choice but to look him straight in the eyes.

"So," he said past a cocky grin that made Caleb's heart all fluttery, "You said you always finish what you start. I got the rest of the day off, and a nice king size...bed. What do you say to coming over and let me try out that other hole of yours?"

Caleb felt his little cock tingle and nudge at the fresh pair of panties he'd slipped on. He broke free of Ian's grip, which hadn't been anything but gentle pressure. Unlocking the trunk to throw in his bag, he continued, "I'm...this is just anonymous fun, Ian. I'm not a real slut."

"Could have fooled me," he teased. Caleb felt a heavy hand slide around his waist. He didn't fight it, merely offering whimpers of reluctant delight at being in the presence of such a man. "C'mon, cutes. If you hop in my car, I promise I'll call you Kayla and make you walk around in that slutty outfit I know you were wearing. And I won't hold back. You'll be cumming just as hard as I will be, because I'm like a marksman when it comes to finding prostates. You're gonna feel full in one way, empty in another, and I guarantee you'll want to do it all again in a few days."

"I'm kinda tired..." he said, running out of excuses.

"I'll do all the work. All you have to do is writhe and moan while i pound you silly. Then, if you're up for it, I'll order some takeout and we can watch a movie."

Caleb froze. "A movie?"

"Yeah. You liked kung-fu back in the day, yeah? What's your favourite one from the last few years? Or do you like different kinds of movies now?" Ian asked, for all the world sounding genuine.

Caleb loved kung-fu! He felt a burst of excitement at the prospect, then tamped down his expectations before they made him look like a giddy idiot. "I...um...sure, I guess."

He clapped his hands. "Perfect! You're not gonna regret this, Caleb. Promise." He pressed the unlock button on his keys, opening a luxury sedan that had to be worth three times Caleb's old beater. Whatever industry Ian had gotten into had a pretty good salary. "One request though. Could you bring the dress? I want to see you in it."

"To make fun of me?" Caleb asked warily.

"No, silly. Because I think you'd look cute in it."

Dangit. Caleb blushed like a teenage girl, shuffling his feet and avoiding eye contact with his old friend. "Okay...but I pick the takeout!"

12