Morning in the Life of a Slave

Story Info
Slave's remembrance of early experience.
1.3k words
4
17k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I hear the radio alarm begin to play, I roll and stretch lazily in the four-poster bed you so generously provided for me. I hit the button to turn off the alarm and sit up on the edge of the bed, letting my red-painted toes dangle a few inches above the floor. I stretch my arms over my head, watching my tits push out. My nipples harden as the breeze from the ceiling fan brushed them. I quickly drop my arms, knowing you wouldn't like the pleasure I felt without your permission, and slide off the bed.

I put my hair up, dress in my skimpy workout clothes, and head for your private weight room. You insist that I keep in shape for you.

After my cardio on the treadmill and my strength training, I walk into the huge bathroom you allow me to use. I start the shower, and peel off my sports bra and shorts. No underwear, of course.

I step into the hot shower, and let it run over my head and body. I wash and condition my long brown hair, and begin to use the body pouf and wash you chose for today. It's a fruity smell. As I run the sudsy body pouf up one leg, I remember the recent waxing appointment you had made for me.

You watched as the beautician stripped all of the hair from my legs, underarms, and lastly my pussy. I am smooth without having to spend time taking care of it. You said it was my reward for serving you so well this past year. Thinking about the experience and the way it aroused you in turn begins to arouse me, and I immediately put it from my head. No pleasures without your permission – it has been drilled into me in more ways than one.

I step out of the shower and dry off, putting my hair up in the towel. I cross the bathroom into the large closet to see what you have chosen for me to wear today. In spite of the size of the closet, there is always only one outfit hanging in it. It is what you will envision me in all day while you are at work, because you chose it before you left today.

I put on the white lace garter belt first, followed by the white g-string. It is a size too small, and cuts into my pussy a little, but it's not so painful that I won't be able to do the tasks you require of me today. I am sure you did this on purpose, as you know the measurements of every inch of my body. Next I roll on the white stockings, noting that they are fishnet. I fasten the garter belt onto the stockings, and put on the white lace push-up bra. It's so tight that it's almost too painful; my tits are crushed together to make very deep cleavage. I step into the four-inch white heels and return to the bathroom to dry my hair and apply my make-up. This is all the clothing I will wear today.

My hair dry and curled, I put the finishing touches on my make-up – black mascara and bright red lip stain. You love the new lipsticks that don't rub off on anything.

I walk into the kitchen to find my to-do list. You want me to strip the beds and wash the sheets today, as well as iron some of your work shirts and slacks. It will be an easy day, but I did not linger over my light breakfast. Early on, I learned the hard way that you would sometimes come home from work at odd times to be sure I was obeying your commands…

The second week I was yours, you came home from work at 10:30 in the morning to check on me. I was still in bed, sore all over from your pleasures the previous evening. You roughly shook me awake, and then picked me up. You carried me into the bathroom and dumped me into the shower. You then leaned on the edge of the counter and watched me clean myself through the glass.

After I finished, you dragged me, still dripping wet, into the bedroom and throw me onto the bed, face down. You tied my wrists and ankles to the four posters of the bed, none too gently. I was stretched quite tautly. I strained a little at the bindings, which earned me a two very hard slaps, one on each of my ass cheeks. This brought tears to my eyes, which I refused to let fall. I hadn't yet learned that that was what you wanted – to see my pain. I hadn't yet been broken.

I felt something liquid dripping on my ass, then down my crack to my still-virginal rosebud. You had pleasured yourself with my pussy many times in the nine days since I arrived, but never there. You smeared the lube all around my hole and pussy, stroking my clit several times to excite me. You knew that being tied turned me on.

Suddenly, you pushed one finger into my tight hole. I resisted, and you slapped me four times, twice on each ass cheek, and harder. It hurt very much, especially with the lube. I tried to relax. You pushed two fingers into my hole, and worked them in and out several times.

I felt you kneel between my thighs and heard you unzip your pants. I felt your hand underneath me again, playing with my now-dripping pussy. You rubbed and pinched my clit, telling me not to cum. You pinched it harder, rolling it between your thumb and forefinger. I tried to ignore it, knowing I could come quickly. You stopped just in the nick of time, but it left my clit and pussy throbbing painfully. I wanted your cock in me immediately, but knew I wouldn't get it.

You put the head of your cock against my hole and pushed somewhat gently. The head popped in, and I whimpered. You spanked me again, with both hands at the same time, four times on each cheek. My ass tightened involuntarily with each slap. You slammed your cock home, burying it to the hilt in my ass.

You pulled it out slowly, prolonging your pleasure and my pain. You then pushed it back in roughly, all at once this time. You began to thrust to your climax, in and out, burning my hole but exciting me at the same time. You told me over and over again how much I would grow to love your cock in my ass, almost chanting it in rhythm with your thrusting.

My clit was crying for attention. Being fucked in the ass for the first time was the most erotic experience I had had to date. I could have moved my hips to rub my clit on the sheets – it is long and protrudes from my pussy lips a bit – but I knew it would get me into even more trouble.

Suddenly you froze, your cock filling and stretching my ass, and I could feel your jism travel up your cock. You thrusted twice more, hard, and it spurted into my ass. It was hot and yet another new sensation.

You pulled your cock out, and got up from the bed. I could feel your cum dripping out of my asshole and rolling to my pussy. It tickled a little, but was still warm.

I heard you come back into the room and felt your presence next to the bed. Then I felt something hard against my pussy. I knew it was a dildo. You pushed it in and strapped it tightly around my upper thighs. You hit the switch to set it to a low vibrate, and left the room.

I knew you wouldn't be back until that evening, and had left me to anticipate what it would hold.