Morning Kiss

Story Info
sub gets Domme's day started off properly.
1.4k words
4.5
20.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tigress2831
tigress2831
16 Followers

I wake slowly with the smell of fresh coffee in the air and the feel of her lips on my breast. she is suckling softly, first one then the other. Turning onto my back allows her more access to my body. Still in a sleepy haze, my eyes closed, I feel her lips kiss their way down to my sex. she begins to lick and suck at my clit, sliding two fingers into the depths of my sex. I moan and arch to her as her other hand makes its way to my breast, twisting the nipple. her tongue dips past wet lips, fingers slipping in and out. My hands tangle in her hair, bringing her face deeper into me. she flicks my clit with her tongue, then begins to put pressure there, and my orgasm comes crashing down. My hips lift to her mouth, a groan turning into a cry for her. My hands release her hair as her sucking becomes gentle licks. Pulling her up to my face and kissing her softly, then I smile at her sweetly after the kiss is broken.

"Good Morning, Ma'am"

"Morning, my sweet. you are the best alarm clock anyone could ever have," I say softly, leaning in to kiss her again.

"Your coffee is ready, Ma'am. Shall i bring it to You here?"

"No, I am going to jump in the shower first and will be down for my breakfast with the coffee."

"Yes, Ma'am."

As she slips quietly out the door, I smile at her naked form sashaying away. In the bath she has set out the towels and my robe, I think to myself, "I am so lucky to have such a good girl."

I step into the hot stream of water and it washes the last remnants of sleep. Using the fragrant shampoo and soap, I think about the day ahead; three morning meetings, a luncheon and another meeting after that. Busy day, I know I will be late.

After I finish showering, I wrap my hair in a towel and rub lotion all over my body while it is still damp. Then wrapping myself in the robe, I head out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

There before me is my breakfast, eggs, ham and biscuits with honey along with my coffee. My paper is sectioned and beside my plate. she returns to the room and kneels by my side.

"Might there be anything i missed, Ma'am?"

"Actually, yes there is."

her face pales thinking she has displeased me. I lean down and stroke her cheek to reassure her.

"It's missing you, sweetie. I want you on the table with my breakfast this morning."

"Yes, Ma'am" she replies as a smile plays on her face.

she climbs up on the table, legs dangling over the sides, her sex right in front of my plate. I smile at the sight of her; she is always wet when I ask such things of her.

I pick up the business section of the paper and my spoon. Dipping it into her sex, I hear her gasp and I smile, using her juices to sweeten my coffee. Stirring it around, I lift the cup and sip.

"Perfect."

"thank You, Ma'am"

I begin to read and eat, every now and then touching her inner thigh. Setting the paper aside, I look at her body splayed over the table. her nipples are hard with the breeze from the ceiling fan, she is dripping from the little touches. I pick up the honey spoon and drizzle the sweet liquid over her mound, knowing with her heat will melt it, causing it to run down onto her sex. she moans at the feel of the cold, sticky substance.

I finish my coffee and set my plate aside. I lean in to see if the honey has melted over her; it has. Dipping down, my tongue peeks out to begin licking the honey from her sex. It's so sweet and the flavor of the two mixed is beyond words. I suck and lick the honey and juices away, stopping to nibble her clit. she moans and her hips rise, her breathing is rapid, telling me she's close.

"Cum for me." I whisper to her.

At my words, her body arches higher and she cries out. My mouth covers her, sucking the juices softly. When her breathing begins to slow, I pull away, kiss her there and then slide up to kiss her mouth.

"Good girl. I need to finish getting ready for work. Please set out the cobalt blue suit with the matching undergarments and my black heeled boots."

she sits up, flushed and still a bit breathless, and replies, "Yes, Ma'am."

I head off back to the bathroom to do my hair and make-up. I can hear her scurrying around the kitchen; it must be clean before my clothes are set out. I sit at the vanity and begin with my long dark tresses, brushing my hair, deciding to leave it to air dry. I can hear her in the bedroom now, setting out my clothes as I start deftly applying my makeup.

Once finished, I enter the bedroom to find her kneeling by the bed. The suit is nicely displayed on the bed, arranged in order of what to put on first. she has brought the leather of my boots to a high shine. I smile at her, eyes twinkling with love, and lean to kiss her softly, stroking her hair.

"Ma'am, You look lovely."

"Thank You my sweet, help me get dressed now."

"Yes, Ma'am."

she gets to her feet and picks up the dark blue garter, settling it on my hips and kissing me above the material. Next, comes a dark stocking, opened for me to put my foot in. I slide my foot in and watch her as she slips the silk up my leg, then gently clips the top to the garter. she kisses the bit of naked thigh there and picks up the other stocking. I again slide my foot in and watch her. she follows the same routine, clipping and then kissing.

I turn slowly for her and ask, "Are the seams straight?"

her hand runs along one leg and then the other, "Yes, Ma'am."

I nod to the bed for her to continue. she walks over and picks up my matching dark blue bra. Slipping the straps over my shoulders, she raises it up my arms, cupping my breasts and gently placing them inside the cups before snapping it closed in the back. A kiss is pressed to the cleavage that shows above the dark material.

Returning to the bed to pick up my black shirt, she helps me on with it and begins to button the shirt from the bottom up, kissing after each button is fastened. The last button rests just barely above my bra and she kisses my neck sweetly.

I smile at her as she picks up my skirt, as with all my suits this one stops just below mid thigh. Unzipping it, she holds it open at my feet for me to step into. I do and she gently slides it up my thighs, my hips and settles it at my waist. Making sure the shirt is tucked in, she walks around me and zips it up.

she sighs, only one item of clothing left. she lifts my suit jacket and offers the arms to me. I shrug into it.

Last are the boots; she loves the boots. I sit on the edge of the bed and offer her my right foot. she kisses the stocking covered toes and slips the boot over them, caressing the leather as it covers my calf. The laces that run the length of the boot are pulled tight and tied. she kisses my knee and strokes a hand up my thigh. The other boot is offered after kissing my toes, then slipped on, laced, and again she kisses my knee.

"Thank you my sweet."

"You are very welcome Ma'am, tis always my pleasure."

I look down at her kneeling there and see the sadness slide over her face. I lean down to kiss her deeply, pulling her face to mine.

"It will be a long day for me. Do you have your list?"

"Yes, Ma'am. i know what i need to do."

"Good. Keep busy and I will be home before you know it."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I bend to her again, kissing her nose, "I love you."

"I love you Ma'am"

With that, I turn, head to the kitchen, grab my briefcase and walk out the door, ready for my busy day.

tigress2831
tigress2831
16 Followers