Morning Lap Time

Story Info
Quality time starts at Master's knee.
1.5k words
4.35
34.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's still dark outside, but I've already built the fire back up, and I'm staring into the flickering flames when I hear you softly padding into the room.

My chair is understated, but it is where I journal, ponder, process before the day begins in earnest. Just to the right is a large, luxurious floor pillow, a mound of soft comforting warmth. You settle into the pillow, sighing as you rest your head against my thigh and twine your arms around my leg. In the quiet the wood crackles and pops as the fire builds slowly.

I lean forward and hand you my large mug to sip coffee while I kiss the crown of your head. I love the smell and texture of your hair, lingering for a long moment before I sit back. The feel of your skin on mine, soft, smooth, rich is part of why I wear shorts in the early morning, to share these moments.

The heat radiating from the fire feels good this morning, filling the room with warmth and soft light. When you reach up to return the mug to me, your head slides around the inside of knee as you languidly stretch, and I'm convinced that it is no coincidence that your slow warm breath out travels up the length of my thigh, sliding inside the loose leg of the shorts.

Even as I settle back, your cheek remains against my kneecap, at the edge of what you are allowed. Your eyes are just visible under your tussled hair, watching me. Even in the limited light, your eyes are alive with hunger, but I wait, both of us knowing the dance.

When I won't relent, the small smile of the vixen appears, and finally you ask, "Master may I?" Your lips are poised over the inside of my knee, your eyes watching me. I smile and nod slightly, relaxing into your touch, feeling your adoration find voice through your body.

You work up my thigh slowly, and you fuel my desire. When I close my eyes, open myself to you, I feel the full depth of your care that overflows our empath connection. The intensity of our communication sometimes dwarfs the tactile, and I sense what you desire without words. When I open my eyes, you are watching and waiting, speaking volumes silently. When I nod again, your hands slide up my hips, grasping the waist of my shorts, drawing them down as I lift my hips.

Your breath is hot on my groin, tickling the short hairs as you breathe me in, hovering close. With each slow breath, the energy flows between us, builds, amplifies. Complementary desires, a tight feedback loop; you watch as I continue to stir and grow, you never tire of this intimate spectacle.

When your hunger gets the better of you, your eyes return to mine, and the need is heavy in your quiet request, "Master, may I please love your cock?" Playing your tongue provocatively across your lips is wholly unnecessary, but it emphasizes that the accomplished woman on her knees before me is in fully naughty mode.

"MY sweet one, I withhold very little from you. Arguably I spoil you, which at times leads to you getting into mischief." Yours eyes sparkle as you remember past escapades, but you continue to breathe deeply close by my manhood, trying to will it into your mouth.

Grasping the back of your head, finding a fistful of your lustrous hair, I draw you onto me, commanding simply "Swallow." You open your mouth and easily take me in to the base. As you suck, I twitch slowly, quickly swelling in your lovely mouth. I release your head and sit back, content to feel your love and lust flow into me.

You are an artist, swirling your tongue, sucking first softly then firmly, rubbing your hair across my cock, my balls, spreading kisses, expressing yourself. Continuing to lengthen and swell, you grasp me at the base and enjoy watching my growing arousal that you produce in me. You progress to taking me into your throat on full thrusts, smiling and intent.

Even as your mouth pops off after slowly sucking back up my length, I know what is coming. Your deep eyes return to me again, and the need has subtlety changed you, the dynamic. "Daddy, I need you, so bad."

I nod, acknowledging the transition. "Come up here little one", and I draw off my shirt so that you can rest against my bare chest, knowing you need to feel me, press your skin into mine. You slide your body up mine, warm, inviting, so soft and smooth. As my hands close on your bottom to draw you fully into my lap, I am unsurprised that is bare and warm. Even before you came in, you knew what you wanted to happen, and you wanted to be ready.

You set to kissing my chest, my neck, teasing my nipples, your roaming hands slowly expressing your mounting need. Your shapely ass feels wonderful in my hands, muscles rippling as your body moves against me. I resist the urge to linger, and give it a last hard squeeze before beginning to draw your nightgown up your body. I feel your core tighten and draw yourself upright as your lips linger on mine until you straighten long enough for the nightgown to clear, and then you press into me with unrestrained passion.

Our connection swells, seeming to fill the air around us, and your body is warm and tingling as my hands wander over your shoulders, back, ass. Feeling the muscles play under your skin, you are radiating intensity and affection. Your words are muffled against my jaw, "Daddy ... .Daddy, please, please fill me up."

As soon as my hands grasp your ass, you snake a hand between us, to position me inside your lips. I draw you up me just a bit, then let you slowly side down my shaft, impaling yourself on my cock in slow motion. Watching your face in rapture as I fill you up, you struggle to maintain eye contact.

You sigh when your pelvis meets mine, and you break into a sensual smile as you begin to clinch me with your wonderful love muscles. I respond with a hard twitch that elicits a small gasp, then you begin to move slowly, stirring yourself on me, your hands resting on my chest.

You are quickly lost in the building orgasm, and your eyes shroud as you open yourself and we feel the senses, the emotions of the other, and our senses are close to overwhelmed as you are so close. You tense and begin to stroke up and down, picking up speed quickly as your engorged pussy tightens around me. Your love sounds, the moans, the grunts when you bottom out, all amplify in our senses, and the climax comes rushing at you, "Daddy, Daddy ... Ah, I can't ..."

I bury my teeth in the back of your neck under your hair, "Cum for me baby girl, give me ALL your cum, don't stop, ride the waves" You explode, and it takes concentration to keep from exploding as well. You wrap yourself around me your ankles locking behind me as you clench as wave after wave of orgasm flow through you. Your juices are running out of you, down my groin and balls, making a mess of the chair, and still you go on.

You are mumbling, crying, overwhelmed with the emotion when it is time. I reach under your ass, lifting you up. In reflex, your arms closing around my neck, struggling to keep us connected. The tip of me remaining in you, the yoke in my back tenses as I hold you up. My arms start to vibrate with the effort, and the low growl starts in me as I resist fatigue. You bear down on my head, just as I twitch and tease your lips as my head swells. The waves are slowing, you feel suddenly empty.

"Look at me!" the Command is sharp though gritted teeth, and your head snaps up, your eyes wide. In that instant when your eyes search mine, I drop you onto me, spearing my cock into savagely. You cry, turning into a wail as I command you to cum for me.

Your pussy clenches me tight as you explode, making my balls tighten as I roar and thrust up into you lifting off of the chair as I begin to spray a hot load of my seed against your cervix. You are drenching me in your juices, and I hold my tense bridge suspending you in the air. Grabbing your head, I draw to me and breathe against your face as I say it, "You are MINE!"

I collapse back into the chair, and spray one more time when I jar against your cervix. You are smiling and a little teary as I gather you into my arms, and hold you tight. You snuggle up and purr, "Daddy, I love my lap time!"