Morning Lust: More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In that case knickers!"

"Help yourself," Lisa said as she opened her lingerie drawer."

"Wow!" Helen gasped, "You've got quite a collection haven't you?" as she rummaged through the lacy collection in front of her and her eyes were immediately drawn to a sexy pair of bright red French knickers that she thought were so fitting, so to speak.

"I'll have these, if you don't mind?"

For an answer all she got was a smile.

"I'll just go and change."

"Why bother, just put them on here. Besides," Lisa went on to say, "I've got a suggestion for you that you might quite like to hear."

Helen looked puzzled at what that might be, and the fact that she was being asked to strip off in front of her friend. Having said that she knew that they had seen each other naked many times in the showers at the gym but that was just being functional, this was taking it to a far higher level. So, being as it was a practical request she raised her short skirt and peeled off her soiled underpants and let them just drip onto the floor.

As she put the fresh French knickers on she breathed a sigh of relief at the feel, and comfort, that they provided; as well as the sensation of sensuality that they brought to her. Then she gawked in surprise as Lisa bent down and picked up her old panties and brought them to her nose, and she watched, unbelievingly, as her friend sniffed what was inside of them.

"Lisa, what are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious?" she smiled back at her friend, "I'm having a smell of Colin's semen, which is delicious by the way as you well know and," she added suggestively, "more than a hint of you! My God, I never thought that I could get turned on by the scent of another woman!"

"Stop it!" Helen pleaded, although she felt her own juices beginning to betray her as a tiny fraction of her vaginal syrup leaked into the newly worn knickers.

Desperate to change the subject, to change the whole scenario, Lisa burst out with a soft, too soft, murmur as she threw the sticky panties away, "I hope that you are going to be offended but, the question I was going to ask you?"

"What is it?"

Lisa thought long and hard before she spoke next although, in reality, it only took a few seconds.

"I was wondering if you like, well would you consider," again she paused before deciding to use the last two words of her sentence, "fucking Mike?"

"What! You must be joking; he's your husband for fuck's sake!"

Lisa smiled before replying, "And Colin is your boyfriend for fuck's sake, and I fucked him!"

Helen paused for another moment to allow her voice to work, "You're serious aren't you?" she managed to whisper, unsure of her vocal chords.

Lisa merely nodded.

"But..."

"No buts," Lisa reassured her friend, "After all, you have always fancied him, you've told me often enough."

"Yes, but that was years ago and as soon as you put that ring on his finger he was definitely out of bounds."

"I said no buts!" Lisa responded with a wicked smile, "besides," she went on to say, although her voice was also struggling to keep control, "Mike has always fantasised about you, especially these." To reinforce her point she grabbed at Helen's breasts for the second time. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed, "I can't believe that I've just done that!" she apologised and looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

"I quite liked it," Helen spoke with a little bit of more authority in her voice, "although I'm a bit like you, I mean about preferring men that is."

The giggles restarted and helped to relax them both. It was Lisa that spoke next as the two friends had their own different thoughts but the same naughty ones.

"Would you?"

"What?"

"Fuck Mike?"

"Fuck yes! Are you going back to the old days?"

Lisa hesitated momentarily before answering as honestly as she could, "No, but for you, yes!"

That was, basically, the end of the girl to girl chat before they made a hasty retreat to go back downstairs. At the top of the landing Helen turned round and asked her friend one last question, "How do I go about it?"

"Pardon?"

"I mean, how do I start; how do you want me to start, and what if Mike isn't interested?"

Lisa couldn't help herself as she let out a huge laugh, the sort of thing that you might expect from a donkey.

As she calmed down a fraction she explained, "When Mike and I are making love, or having sex, or fucking each other; whichever way you want to describe it, and we talk to each other at the same time about times gone past and when your name comes up, as it often does, then he always seems to grow harder. He has always regretted not being able to get in to your panties and now, you are going to make his dreams come true, aren't you?"

Helen blinked at her friend in acceptance before..."Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, "but what about Colin?"

"Don't worry about him, I'll make sure that he behaves himself until, that is" she grinned and winked, "you want him to join in."

"Both of them?"

"If that's what you want."

"Oh shit yes!" Helen gasped as she pranced down the stairs.

"Hang on, " Lisa shouted after her and got her attention and, lowering her voice, she spoke in a hoarse whisper, "be as tarty as you like!"

"And you?"

"I'll just watch to begin with, I'm still a bit tender down here," to emphasise the point she made a lewd gesture as she manhandled her genitals, "Go for it girl, just fucking go for it!"

The 'girls' re-entered the lounge and made a bee-line for the table as both Mike and Colin were still watching TV on one of the two sofas that faced each other. "Enjoy the game?" Helen asked innocently.

"Yea," Colin answered absentmindedly, "We only got to see the last fifteen minutes but it was good.

"Your team won then?" Lisa chipped in, desperately trying to remember which team they supported.

"3-1," Mike contributed to the stilted conversation, "We missed the goals but they just replayed them. Anyway, what have you two girls been up to?"

"Nothing," Lisa replied too quickly.

"Oh really?" Mike's curiosity got the better of him and he rose up from the couch with a tiny gleam in his eyes.

"Absolutely nothing!" Helen confirmed, "But, seeing as how you are up, I don't suppose there is any chance of another glass of wine, is there?"

There was something about the tone of her voice that piqued Mike's interest and he quickly headed for the kitchen to open another bottle. He was only away for a moment or two but, when he came back, he noticed that both Helen and his wife had settled on the sofas facing each other and Lisa had taken her place beside Colin, leaving the only vacant space alongside Helen. He didn't mind the arrangement, he was just...well you know, curious.

As if to make things worse, or better depending on your point of view, Helen offered her empty glass to Mike to refill it but not by holding it out in front of her; she brazenly let the crystal lean against her bosom, accentuating the cleavage that she knew excited men. She always got a kick out of that, knowing that other men were attracted to what she had to offer, and the way that they tried to hide the fact by rapidly turning their eyes away when she spotted them.

Mike took a gulp of fresh air before pouring the Rioja into her glass, hoping that she didn't spot his trembling hand.

She did.

"Oh, is that it?" she asked huskily as Mike had filled her glass half full. She looked down at her goblet, she knew that she looked sexy, she hoped that she sounded sexy before she spoke once more, "I like a big one!" she added teasingly!

Mike grinned like a schoolboy and topped her glass up to the brim.

"Thank you," Helen purred, in what she hoped was her sexiest voice.

Mike moved over to the other sofa and splashed the wine into Colin's and Lisa's glasses, failing miserably, to hide his obvious erection.

Colin looked round to Lisa and tried to gauge her reaction to such blatant flirtation from his girlfriend; all he got was a smile and a wink.

'Shit!' he thought, 'they're 'at it' again!'

Mike went back to the other sofa and sat down beside Helen, whose glass had remarkably been drained of half of its content. "Cheers everyone," he raised his glass and attempted to act normally, although it was a task that he couldn't achieve.

"Cheers, darling," Lisa whispered, "have fun."

"Eh?" he looked at his wife slightly bewildered although he hoped that what he read into her eyes was going to come true.

Idle chat followed, for a moment or two, before Helen (with an encouraging glance from Lisa) made her first sultry move. "Oh Mike?" she said as she moved her body even closer to him, "I want to thank you for a lovely lunch." It was an innocuous remark so what happened next took, even him, by surprise. Helen leant forward to follow up her words with a kiss; he was expecting nothing more than a peck on the cheek but he was wrong.

Helen's mouth made a bee-line for Mike's lips and she gave him a kiss; no, not a kiss, a passionate mauling of his mouth that went on for two minutes. Her tongue prised open his full red lips and they both twisted their lingual members around each other as Lisa and Colin watched on mesmerised.

As if to further excite her audience Helen wiggled her ass which raised her short skirt up a fraction to expose, ever so slightly, the sexy red underwear that she had on; she knew that it would drive Colin wild with desire and she wasn't wrong.

"Christ!" he hissed, "would you look at the fuck at that?" he leered at the show in front of him as he felt Lisa's hand caress his own in a reassuring way.

Helen broke off her lustful kiss suddenly and crawled on her knees to the other sofa and repeated her oral talents with her boyfriend making sure that Mike got to enjoy the same view as Lisa and Colin had. Mike had a massive grin on his face as his eyes darted from Helen's gyrating bum to Lisa's eyes and saw the wicked grin that greeted him.

The couples tongues were having a wrestling match that was bound to end in a draw until Helen, with a sigh, broke off the embrace and turned around to resume the fun that she had been having with Mike.

Colin sat back and Lisa couldn't help a smile at his expense as the bulge in his trousers threatened to undo the zipper without a hand being used.

Helen crawled back to the impatient Mike and began to kiss him with even more passion, more urgency, until she broke off her advances and, looking back at Colin said, huskily, "Honey?"

He was taken off guard at her voice and could only manage a feeble, "Em?"

"Could you come over here and take my top off so that mike can get a better view of my tits!"

Helen had always liked the last word. There are hundreds, and hundreds, of ways to describe a woman's breasts; you'll probably know most of them. You know the sort from busts, to bosom, to mammary glands, to melons to...you get the gist. Helen though had always got a kick out of the word 'tits!'

Colin sprang up and made the few short feet to the kissing couple in a fraction of a second. He fumbled, quite deliberately, as he undid the tiny buttons that were already half unfastened earlier as Helen had asked for some wine and Mike had gone to the kitchen to fetch it. Colin hadn't spotted the extra cleavage, although he should have, but Lisa certainly did.

"There you are," Helen said lustfully to Mike as her blouse was removed slowly by Colin, "Do you like what you see? Do you like my tits? Do you want to touch them? Do you want to kiss them? Do you want to fuck them?" She juggled her breasts, sorry tits, with every question and she knew the reaction that she was getting.

"Honey?" she pouted.

"Eh?"

"Can you take off my skirt so that Mike can see my naughty knickers?"

He didn't waste a second as Helen went back to kissing Mike with renewed passion. Lisa looked on amused as her friend seduced her husband, quite outrageously, wiggling her ass to help Colin remove the skimpy skirt, which he did with a fair amount of squeezing until, as she raised one knee after another, she was left with only her bra and knickers on.

She released her mouth from Mike's and knelt up onto the couch, straddling his thighs with her own. Her breasts, tits, were tauntingly close to his eyes but she insisted and demanded that he lower his lustful gaze down to her knickers that were already damp in anticipation.

"Want to get inside these?" she breathed into his ear. He nodded which had a dual effect; he got to ogle at her lacily covered pussy and, at the same time, graze the ample breasts (tits) that were being offered to him. He gasped as he finally recognised what she was wearing and, averting his gaze to look at his wife, he rasped, "are these yours?"

Lisa simply smiled.

Helen simply said, "So, if you've never managed to get into my knickers, do you fancy getting into Lisa's?"

His head bobbed up and down again, partly in agreement, partly to feel the soft flesh that was being displayed before him.

"Honey?" Helen asked for the penultimate time.

"Em?" was the standard response.

"Would you mind taking my bra off so that Mike can get a proper look at my tits?"

He obliged once more with amazing speed and Helen felt the release gave her a bigger thrill than she could have ever imagined. Mike's mouth did what any man's would, at least the ones with a minimum of two brain cells, and he gorged himself on the naked flesh being presented to him.

"Oh fuck, that feels good!" Helen started to raise her voice to a lusty scream as she thrust her breasts forward so that Mike could make full use of her tits! He nibbled her left nipple, then her right, then her left, then her right. He was besotted and hugely, hugely, aroused.

"Honey?" Helen turned around so that she made sure that Colin was paying attention, and he was!"

"Em?"

"Could you take my knickers off, and slowly, so that Mike doesn't have any obstacles to remove when he fucks me?"

Her boyfriend did what he was told to do and he caressed her, increasingly naked, ass as she moved her cheeks from side to side to prolong the pleasure that she was receiving. Once more she had to lift her knees so that the soiled underwear could be peeled of her.

More aroused than she had ever been before, she returned to the joy of Mike's mouth and, at the same time, she rested her moist pussy on his thigh and gently started to gyrate her hips, soaking his trousers in the process with the hot liquid that was starting to gush out of her excited cunt.

Then she started, seductively, to remove his shirt.

"Want a hand with that?" Lisa offered to help and was delighted to hear Helen's reply.

"I'll manage the top, fancy doing the bottom?"

Lisa sprang to her friend's aid and unbuckled Mike's belt as Helen slid to one side so that she could get easier access to her husband's trousers.

"Just leave his pants on, I'll look after them!"

A moment later Mike had only his Jeep boxers on and Helen looked down at what was trying to escape from them in admiration. Lisa drew back to join Colin on the opposite sofa and to enjoy the spectacle in front of her. She went to caress his hand once more but, instead, put the palm of her hand on the straining crotch that was begging to be set free. Lisa didn't release the thick bulge, at least not yet!

Helen returned to devouring Mike's mouth but broke off to nibble on his right ear as she slid up and down on his thighs.

"Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to stick your cock inside me and make me cum? Do you want to fill me full of your sperm? Do you want to hear me scream in orgasm? Do you want that?"

With each question Mike only nodded, his eyes threatening to pop out of their sockets with sheer animalistic lust. Helen was tempted to carry on with a few more tempting obscenities but she had only one thing on her mind just now. She slid of his thigh and lowered herself in front of him, gently pulling his legs apart she slowly, ever so slowly, stated to pull his boxers down. She started with his backside, urging with a knowing look into his eyes, to raise his bum so that she could begin his final strip in earnest. Mike did as he was being told to do, albeit silently, and he settled back down on the sofa felling the soft material on his bare behind.

Helen then concentrated on the fun part, at least for her, and she began to pull the elasticated front down. She had forgotten all about looking into his eyes and her gaze was now firmly attached to one thing, and one thing only, as she, seductively, revealed the very base of what she desired.

Lisa, then Colin, repositioned themselves on the opposite couch in order not to miss the opportunity of having their view obstructed, Helen didn't disappoint them.

"Are you ok guys?" she asked pointlessly, without turning her head, as her eyes lusted after what she was revealing. "Oh I like that," she said suddenly as she noticed, for the first time, "you're all beautifully shaven," her hands caressed the pelvic muscle that was being displayed to her, "and so, so, smooth too; God I'm going to enjoy fucking you!"

Mike managed to look down as Helen's hands returned to the top of his boxers and he thought, incongruously, about how this woman, this sweet faced woman that he had known for years, could swear so seductively; an idle thought, but a good one.

Helen then tugged on the front of his underwear and she began to see the thickness that was hiding underneath. Inch by inch she exposed him, tantalisingly slowly, until the only part of his penis that was hidden from the world was the very tip. She leered at what she had uncovered so far and said to Lisa behind her, "Jesus, you said he was big but this is fucking huge!"

As she spoke the last sentence she finally ripped the designer pants down and gasped, "Oh fuck yes!" and lunged forward to taste him for the first time, half of his cock disappearing from view in a second. Mike groaned in pleasure as Helen started to suck his stiff pole with relish.

As a point of interest, both Mike's and Colin's penises were almost identical in case you might have had a twinge of pity for the latter...anyway, back to Helen.

She gave an extremely aroused Mike a few moments of oral pleasure before she decided to up the ante. Without releasing him she knelt back on the sofa and, with a few gentle bobs of her head, she got herself into the optimum position for what Colin liked to call her 'party piece' and started to take more, and more, of Mike's long dick into her mouth. The change of position also allowed Mike's wandering hands to caress Helen's body in an erotic display of affection, the soft touch of his motions causing paroxysms of delight throughout her entire body.

Lisa and Colin now had a clear sight of the sexy couple across the room, just a mere few feet away, and Colin grinned in a lecherous way while Lisa watched, riveted, as more of her husband's cock was devoured by her friend.

"Oh my God," Lisa could hardly be heard as her vocal chords failed to function.

Helen readjusted her angle a fraction once more and continued to swallow the hot, and hard, phallus deeper and deeper. Confident that she had the perfect position she bent her head down and took every inch of Mike's penis down her mouth and throat. The usual feeling of gagging was quickly controlled as she relaxed her muscles and let her breathing continue through her nose.

"How the fuck can she do that?" Lisa asked Colin, never for a second letting her eyes drift from the scene in front of her as she watched as Helen' nose nuzzle against Mike's inner thigh.

"Lots of practice!" Colin replied immediately with a smirk on his face.

"I've had tons of practice but I've never been able to do that," she added with a hint of envy and lust in her voice.

All too soon, Helen started to release the pleasure stick from her mouth and her audience of two, three if you include Mike, saw the slimy cock reappear coated in her saliva and more than a dollop of his pre-cum.