Morning Moans 04

Info
More moans for you.
15 words
4.54
216.6k
83
29

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/28/2014
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirage
Mirage
2,462 Followers

Get those earbuds in and come enjoy an orgasm with me.

Thanks for listening!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
2,462 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
29 Comments
Tron86Tron86over 5 years ago

Inspiring thanks!

LauricaLauricaalmost 6 years ago
This made me cry.

I have a hard time finding something I enjoy enough to masturbate to and I also have little practice doing so. Yesterday I learned that I enjoy this series when I listened to Morning Moans 08. I had more success than usual enjoying myself, but still ran into my usual problem: I get to a certain point of excitement and I simply cannot continue. I want to continue, but I just get so frustrated because it's never as good as sex with a partner and because I can't push myself further into it.

Today I listened to Morning Moans 04 and less than 5 minutes into it I started crying. I was enjoying myself, but I kept thinking of my boyfriend who was playing Skyrim in the other room. I've wanted so badly to have sex with him lately that I've begun practicing masturbation in earnest again. It's not like he doesn't want sex with me, it's just that he's been really depressed and sick for the past couple months. I don't think we've had a session that focused on me in nine months or so. I have another partner, but he lives about a thousand miles away so I've only seen him twice in that time frame.

I cried because I miss my boyfriend (of seven years) and my partner and because I cannot enjoy myself fully solo. I wanted to share this so much that I created an account just to do so.

Thanks for listening,

Laurica

Ithasbeen3yearsIthasbeen3yearsabout 6 years ago
Wow

Thank you for sharing!

sexyloxsexyloxabout 7 years ago
young love

i've recently heard one of your audios and it makes me feel things i've never felt before. you're definitely the one i go to if i ever feel dissatisfied or whenever i can't reach an orgasm. your audios can give me up to 3 mind blowing orgasms. and for that, i thank you and your goddamn sexy voice.

much love ,

lox

Photogirl3110Photogirl3110over 7 years ago
WOW

Just. Wow. My. God. That. Was. So. Hottttt!!

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Overcome Ch. 01 Uncle Frank takes obedient Trinity out of boarding school.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Chair Candice discovers the many secrets of the basement room.in Toys & Masturbation
The Babysitter Scam Babysitter and the Husband. Who is hustling who?in Erotic Couplings
More Stories