Morning News Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly seemed a little surprised at how easily I went into her pussy. "Wow, that was easy. How much did you come in me before?? It feels like sloppy seconds!!"

"Quite a bit. Sometimes it's like a whole load, just depends how turned on I am and how long since I came last. You really got me going, as you always do."

"Good thing I want you to make me pregnant. Feels like I'm halfway there already." Kelly was slowly sliding up and down my cock as she spoke.

"You want me to stop??" I asked.

"Hell no!! Not til you give me the rest of the seed you have pent up in those huge balls. If two of your loads doesn't get me pregnant, I don't know what will. Damn, I forgot how good this feels!!"

"Not your first time with sloppy seconds??" I teased.

Kelly looked down at me, a wry smile spreading over her face. "I told you I was a slut in college." Kelly rode me for about ten minutes, coming twice on my cock. Having had some release, I was able to go for a while. After her second orgasm, I rolled her over, taking aim at her wet, matted bush and the vagina it framed so beautifully.

Kelly grabbed my cock and pulled me to her. She fed my dick into her pussy, and I was soon balls deep. I kissed her deeply, enjoying the feel of her sloppy cunt around me. My balls were hanging down onto her ass, still relaxed from earlier. "Damn, you balls feel big on my ass," she said, as she reached around to play with them.

"Then you'll like this," I said, pulling back til the head of my dick was at her opening. I teased her clit, making her start, then thrust into her, my balls slapping on her ass. She cried out from the shock, then moaned as I held my cock in her, my balls again resting on her ass. I repeated, again making her moan as my balls banged on her ass. I picked up the pace. Her face contorted as I banged into her, and she thrust back up at me. Her moan became a long, low, howl, til finally I pushed deep in her, grinding the base of my cock into her pubic bone, the head pushing on her cervix, sending her over the top. She thrust and heaved underneath me as she came while I held on.

I didn't come, though by then I was starting to feel the build up. Kelly looked exhausted, but still managed to pull me to her, kissing me hard. When she let go of my face she looked up, a tired but satisfied look on her face. "Damn, you wear me out!!"

"I'm not done yet, either." Kelly then realized my cock was still deep in her, still hard.

"I can't believe you didn't come after all that. I thought I would explode."

I smiled at Kelly. "One of the benefits of being my age is that, for one thing, I don't come nearly as fast as when I was young. For another, I've learned to pace myself, and some control. I can hold off for a while."

"My husband would have come in the first ten minutes." Kelly looked up at me. "I can get used to this."

"I'm here whenever you want me. You know where I work, and live." Kelly smiled. I lifted off her, then helped her up onto her hands and knees. Once she was in position, I lined up my cock and played the head on her clit from behind.

"Oh, God," said Kelly, realizing what was about to happen. I slowly pushed into Kelly's soaked pussy, going all the way in til my balls were resting on her clit. Her hips shuddered for a moment as the sensation ran through her. "Mmmm...I thought your balls on my ass was great. I love how they feel on my clit." She wiggled her ass, which served only to intensify the feeling. I pulled out and quickly stroked back into her, making sure they slapped her clit. "Oh!!" Kelly exclaimed as her clit responded to the new sensation. I started a steady pace of banging her clit, Kelly crying out every time my balls slapped her. She pushed back at me, grinding her pussy into my cock as I pushed into her. As her tension built, I grabbed her hips and pounded her, slamming my dick into her womb and my balls into her clit. She let out a long moan, then her pussy flooded as she came. I held my cock in her once more as I rode out her climax.

Kelly fell forward, pulling away from me, leaving my bobbing cock hanging out in front of me. Kelly looked back at me. "You're going to fuck me to death, aren't you??" she said laughing.

"Just one more round. If nothing else, the night you got pregnant the first time will be memorable," I said. I was now close to coming and wanted to finish by pinning Kelly to the bed.

"The first time?? How many times are you going to get me pregnant??"

"Oh, at least two or three," I said, smiling at her.

Kelly gave me a sly smile. "Be careful what you ask for." She rolled onto her back and I leaned down to kiss her, my cock resting on her belly. Kelly stroked it gently. A drop of sperm seeped from the head. Kelly ran her finger over the tip, gathering it up, and licking her finger. She smiled. "Don't want to waste any, but this isn't really where I want it for now." She took my cock and placed the head at her opening. I slowly slid inside her, looking into her eyes as my cock filled the void between her legs once more.

"This is it, Kelly," I said still staring into her brown eyes. "This time you get all the rest of my sperm deep in your womb, flooding it, making a baby inside you." I started to pump slowly, taking time to feel the fullness of every stroke in Kelly's welcoming vagina, holding the head at the opening to her womb. Kelly locked her calves around mine, thrust her hips into me and closed her eyes. My cock was starting to seep come into her pussy, and I knew the rest would be following very soon. I pushed deep, and I was over the top. My cock started to pulse, the head pushed up into Kelly's cervix. She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Oh, God. Oh yes. Ooohhhhhh!! I feel your cock throbbing. Give me your come!! Give me your baby making come!!" Kelly's pussy was clutching my cock now as I started to flood her. She opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't, just lying beneath me as I came burst after burst inside her, right into her willing womb. My come soon overflowed her, making my balls and her ass sticky. She wrapped her legs around me as she had her own orgasm, pressing her pussy to me. I felt her thick bush against my own as her pussy squeezed me, milking the last of my sperm into her. She opened her eyes now that she was coming off her climax, looking up at me. I looked down at her.

"Are you really fertile now??" I asked.

Kelly thought a moment. "I'm pretty sure." I shifted, allowing some of the come in her pussy to leak out. "Wow," she said, reaching down to feel the part of my shaft that had pulled out, finding it covered in come. "If I am, and I should be, you put way more of your seed in me than I need to make me pregnant."

"No point in doing a job halfway," I said. I was starting to soften up, and I knew I would soon slip out of Kelly, though I'd have happily stayed where I was all night. I pulled out, and handed Kelly a napkin. A stream of semen started to spill from Kelly as soon as I pulled out. She pushed it back inside her with two fingers. Kelly looked at the napkin.

"What's this for?? It's like trying to hold back a storm surge with a paper towel. I can't believe how much you came in me."

"There something about a woman begging to make her pregnant that's so hot, and of course, the idea of getting another man's hot cheating wife pregnant is also pretty intense. It made me come like crazy."

"I'll say." I rolled off Kelly, sitting up next to her. I helped her up, and we sat together. She kissed me. "Thank you."

"For??" I asked.

"For giving me something I want very much." Kelly reached into the fridge, pulling out a couple of the small bottles of white wine I had stowed in case we had a moment for a drink. She handed me one, and we opened them. She clinked them together, as if toasting. "To the night I got pregnant," she said.

"To the night I got you pregnant," I repeated, clinking my bottle with hers. Our eyes met. I leaned toward her and we kissed again, longer and deeper this time. I put my hand on her belly. "We'll see how big you get in a couple of months," I teased her. We drank our wine and got into bed, Kelly curled up with me. We had to do a remote in the morning for the early news, then head back.

The alarm went off at six, and we quickly put ourselves together. I didn't need to do much-one of the great things about being off camera is that by and large you can look like a bum, though I try to be somewhat presentable. Kelly slipped on her skirt, a clean tank and light blue heels. I unhooked us and we headed down to the Capitol. We did our report and I stowed our gear while Kelly posted the video and report on our website. We stopped for a quick breakfast at a Cracker Barrel. Kelly sat first. As she got into her seat, her skirt rode up, revealing her dark bush, still a bit wet and tangled from last night.

"No panties, and on the air. You're a dirty girl," I said.

"Nobody will see, and besides, I'm still pretty worked up from last night."

"I bet you are," I said. Kelly looked around. The place was not full, and most diners were behind her. She backed her seat away from the table.

"Look," said Kelly. She lifted her skirt to reveal her furry twat, labia slightly open and slick. "I can't stop thinking about you pumping so much come inside me." She looked at me and smiled. "God, I love taking your cock bareback." I reached across the table and took her hand. She squeezed it tight, her eyes meeting mine.

"You really are a slut," I said, making her laugh.

"You should have known me a dozen years ago," she said with a smile.

"Bet there's some good stories there."

Kelly's smile broadened. "It's a long ride back. Maybe I'll tell you a few."

We finished our breakfast and got rolling. Kelly started out by telling me a few of her college adventures, and I reciprocated. We were soon reliving the days of our misspent youth. After a while, Kelly said she needed the bathroom, so I told her to use the one on the van, and basically how it worked. She got up and went into the back, giving me a good flash as she got up. I heard the toilet flush, and Kelly came out. She didn't come back to the front right away, and I could hear her moving around in the back. A moment later, she called to me.

"Hey, Tom," said Kelly from the back. I turned to look, only to find her lying back on the bed, now totally naked. She was propped up on a pillow, her tits hanging slightly to the side, and her pussy was open enough to show her inner labia, framed by her luxurious dark pubes.

I checked back in front-I really do have to watch where I'm going-then turned back to Kelly. "If you're going to be like that, I'm going to have another crack at knocking you up."

Kelly smiled. "Come on back then, and have at it. All these stories of all the guys who fucked me bareback in college got me horny again."

I looked at Kelly, pondering her wantonness and my desire for her. "Lemme find a place to pull off. Don't go anywhere."

Kelly laughed and looked back at me, suddenly a softness in her eyes. "I wouldn't dream of it."

The next exit was about five minutes. I pulled off the interstate, and into, of all places, a Love's truck stop. You have to love the ironies life throws at you. I got parked and pulled the curtains on the front window. I turned to Kelly, now sitting up. I pulled my shirt off as I got to the bed, and Kelly went to work down below, unzipping my shorts and pulling out my cock. She immediately had it in her mouth, and within a few moments had me rock hard as she licked, then engulfed the head in her warm mouth. She slowly went down on it as far as she could, and I felt her face in the hair around it. She pulled off and looked up at me with a smile.

"I want your balls, too," she said, pulling them from their confinement. She fondled them as she took my cock back in her mouth. After a few more minutes of sucking my cock, she lifted from it, then looked up at me again, and took my left nut into her mouth, gently sucking and tugging on it while she stroked me. Three minutes of this and I thought I would explode. Kelly sensed it, too, and released it, only to move to the right one, giving it the same attention as the left. As she sucked on my right nut and stroked my now stone hard cock, I watched as a big drop of come emerged from the head and slid down onto her fingers.

"Kelly, hon, if you keep that up, you're going to get all the hot sperm you're churning up all over your face and hair. I know you love when I do that..."

"Mmm hmm," Kelly replied, still sucking on my balls.

"But it's not going to be very useful for making a baby."

Kelly let go of my balls, looking at my leaking cock. She took it in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head, then smacking her lips. "No, I guess not. I love your come, the way it tastes, the way it feels inside me. I wanted to make sure I had your balls working overtime to make a whole lot of it for me. I remember how much you came the first time we were together, that morning with Laura, when she did that to you while you were fucking me in the shower. That's what I want now, all the sperm I can get out of those big, hairy, full balls." Kelly was again fondling them. She looked up at me, and I could see the desire in her soft brown eyes. "I want your seed in me, flooding my womb, soaking my eggs in your baby batter."

I looked down at Kelly, and leaned over to kiss her. As we kissed, I knelt down in front of her. I broke away from her lips, kissing down her neck, making her giggle, then moan gently as I lightly chewed on her neck, then down to her tits. I looked at her big, hanging tits, hefting them in my hands. I put my mouth on the left one, sucking gently on the nipple, then pulling away, noting how it had become erect. I went back to it, now grazing my teeth over it, making Kelly jump as the electricity flowed from her tit to her pussy. I pulled away, then went to the right breast, giving it the same treatment til Kelly again moaned and shook in a small orgasm. I kissed down her belly to her bush, easing her onto her back. I nuzzled her pubes, still slightly damp from our previous night's love making, and still with the mixed scent of her orgasmic release and my semen. I licked over her clit, making her start, then straight into her box, already open from our present arousal. I felt Kelly's fingers in my hair as she pulled my face into her, then felt her grip tighten as I licked her clit steadily, and finally pull my hair hard as she came, her juices washing over my face. I held on as she thrust her hips at me, staying in place til her hands relaxed and her orgasm subsided.

"In me!! Put your fat cock in me!!" Kelly begged in a loud whisper. She scooted up farther onto the bed, looking at me. I climbed up, getting in position between Kelly's shapely thighs. She reached up for my face to kiss me, and I naturally fell right into her, my cock taking a moment to find its mark, then the head pushed her labia open, and I was inside her spasming vagina. I steadily pushed forward, the head of my cock bottoming out on her cervix, my balls resting on her ass. Kelly sighed.

"I love how your cock fills me, how it feels naked in my cunt, how your big balls feel on my ass." Kelly closed her eyes, and I felt her pussy juice flow as she came around me. I started to pump in and out of her as her orgasm slowed, letting her come back down as I picked up speed. I built to a steady rhythm, my balls slapping her ass. Kelly responded by thrusting up at me, her wet pussy slurping as my cock sawed in and out of her. Kelly let out a long sigh, and I changed my angle so my cock would ride over her clit. That, plus the assault my cockhead was making on her cervix, made her come again, her mouth open, but unable to speak as her orgasm hit her. When she came off her high, I pulled out and lay on the bed, my cock standing up.

I sat up and pulled Kelly to me. She was out of breath and panting. "I need a rest for a moment."

"I can imagine. You're getting quite the workout." Kelly looked at my bobbing cock, and reached over to stroke it a few times. "Here, come sit with me," I said, pulling her onto my lap. She straddled me, putting her legs around me. Taking her ass in my hands, I lifted her up a little, getting her up on me enough so I could get her pussy onto my cock, and settled her down on it.

"I thought we were going to take a rest," said Kelly, a little apprehensive. I smiled at her, and kissed her.

"We are. Just sit and rest. We can take it easy for a few moments. I love the way you feel around me, so wet, so tight on my cock." I kissed her again. "And you look so hot, sitting on my cock, your beautiful tits so aroused. I want to feel all of you on me." I kissed her again, pulling her close to feel her body against mine, her pussy enveloping my pulsing erection, her tits pressed to my chest. Our kiss deepened, tongues entwining. I felt Kelly's pussy tighten on my cock, and started to rock, letting it press on her clit as we swayed gently to and fro.

"This is very relaxing," said Kelly, "a nice change after that pounding I just got." She smiled at me. "I love how close I feel to you right now, your cock inside me, my tits on your wonderful hairy chest, my arms around you, yours around me." My cock was responding to the increased motion. "Ooh, you're getting harder." She looked at me. "Are you going to give me a big load again?? They say it best if the woman is underneath if she's trying to get pregnant so the sperm gets in her womb good and deep." Kelly talking about getting pregnant stiffened my cock, and the head was mashing into the entrance to her womb.

"Oh!!" Kelly exclaimed quietly, her face breaking into a smile. "Oh, you're so big inside me. I don't think we'll have to worry about your sperm reaching my womb." Kelly had a small orgasm, and I felt her pussy contract around me, coating me with her juice. The stimulation pushed me toward the inevitable release.

"I'm going to come, Kelly, honey," I said, looking into her eyes.

"Mmmm, I feel you swelling, oh that's so hot." Kelly closed her eyes, then looked at me. "Oh God, yes, fill me til I overflow with your seed. Put a baby in my belly. Put your baby in my belly." Kelly kissed me and I came, shooting wads of sperm filled semen into her, feeling it fill her, then flow back out onto my balls. Even as it overflowed, I still came, an amazing amount an old guy. Kelly let out a long moan as it hit her deep, and she came again as I spermed her willing, wanting vagina, putting a huge load of my seed deep into her womb.

We broke our kiss, both of us panting from the intensity of our release, and just looked into each other's eyes for a few moments, til finally Kelly giggled as my cock started to soften and a flood of come spilled from her.

"Oh, wow!!" said Kelly, feeling the flow of my come out of her pussy. She reached down to feel it seeping out of her. "You came so much in me." She kissed me. "I gotta be pregnant now!!" She smiled and licked her fingers, then slowly lifted herself off me, rolling onto the bed, her legs spread, giving me a view of her leaking pussy.

"Hope you brought some heavy duty panties," I teased her, looking at the white stream rolling from between her slowly closing labia.

Kelly laughed. "I have some pads, but looks like I'll have to change it a couple of times before we get back."

"Speaking of which, we need to get going. The boss is going to wonder what's taking us so long." I told Kelly about the conversation I had with the station manager before we left.

"Oh, yeah, Mr. Propriety. Don't worry about him. He's been trying to get in my pants since I got here. He's not exactly the guardian of morality he wants us to think he is."

We pulled ourselves together and got back on the road. We made it back in reasonable time, and Kelly did a report for the early evening newscast. If the boss had any suspicions, he kept them to himself, though I had a feeling there would be some comment before too long. As for Kelly, a week later she sent me a text. It was a selfie of her holding up the stick from one of those home pregnancy tests. She was smiling. It showed positive. The next day, Kelly and I worked together, and I pulled her aside after the newscast and congratulated her on her news, asking if she had confirmed it.