Morning News Ch. 03

Story Info
I move to evenings and rekindle an old friendship.
9.3k words
4.63
11.6k
9

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last installment, I had learned that Paige, one of our evening anchors, had recently broken up with her boyfriend of several years. I worked with her only sporadically, since I had been on the early newscast for several years, and our paths did not cross often. Despite that, we got along well, and worked well together when the opportunity arose.

Paige is a sweet girl in her late 20's, and gorgeous. Quite tall at 5'9", slender, with long legs, long blonde hair, and D cup breasts, she was stunning. If you could bring a Barbie doll to life, she'd look like Paige. She was quite athletic as well, having been a swimmer in college. As you would imagine, she was popular with our male viewers, and got all kinds of comments and offers on her various social media accounts. She was outgoing and engaging any time I saw her at an event, but knew how to deflect the guys and keep a distance. Despite the "bubble headed bleach blonde" appearance, she was quite well read and intelligent, very introspective in her off camera moments, and a good conversationalist, something I came to appreciate early in our association.

The executive producer had put on a couple of new camera operators, and asked me if I would help out with their training. This would require me to switch from early mornings to the evening newscasts. I readily agreed, since this would get me closer to Paige. I'd start the assignment the following Monday.

I got to the station around 3:30 Monday afternoon and looked for my charges. I found them, a couple of college guys who had the usual school training, but not much in the real world. I got them set up, and showed them how we worked. I got on a unit and got ready, but my plan was to let the new guys do most of the work, as long as they didn't screw it up too badly. We were more or less ready to go by about 4:15 for a 5 PM broadcast, so I took them around to see who the talent was today. I found the sports director and chief meteorologist first, and introduced my rookies. I asked Mitch, the sports director, who was on the anchor desk. "Paige," he replied.

"Paige is gorgeous," said one new guy to his friend.

"Don't get your hopes up," I told him. "Yes, she's gorgeous, and she's the nicest girl you'll ever meet, but don't let the fact that she seems like a ditzy blonde fool you. She doesn't take any crap from anyone. Don't get the idea you're going to get a piece of her any time soon." The kid looked at me like I had taken his candy away. "Just be cool, be nice, and maybe in a couple of months you'll have a chance." He got really quiet after that. I probably saved Paige some heartache, but more importantly, I knocked him out as a contender for her attention, at least for a time.

Paige was at her desk, engrossed in getting her script ready. We walked up behind her, and I put my hand on her shoulder. "Hey, girl," I said cheerfully.

"Hey," she said, then looked up, suddenly realizing it was me. "Hey, Tom!! What are you doing out this late?? Aren't you on mornings??" She got out of her chair to give me a long hug.

"Normally, yes. The boss asked me to cover some nights while these guys are training. So I'll be on your newscast for a couple of weeks." I introduced Paige to my rookies, Greg and Neil, telling Paige they'd be with me during that time.

Paige shook hands with both, and looked over at me with a smile. "Pay attention to Tom. He knows what he's doing. You'll learn a lot." She gave me a wink. We chatted a few minutes and then went back to the studio so I could show the guys what they'd be doing that night.

The five PM news went without a hitch, and the guys seemed to be good students, following directions well, and showing some good instincts. We cut to the network feed at 5:30, and got ready for the 6 PM newscast, which usually meant some moving around, as there were two anchors on that broadcast. I showed the guys what we'd do differently, then we were back at it. That broadcast also went well, and we broke, this time not coming back til our 9 PM news on our affiliated CW station.

As soon as we were done at 6:30, Paige came over and asked what I was doing for dinner. "Probably run out and grab some barbecue," I said, not really having anything in mind.

"Wanna get Mexican??" said Paige.

"You bet," I said. I'd have picked my dinner out of a dumpster with Paige if she wanted. "When do you want to head out??"

"Let me get my sweater, and we'll go." Paige went into the newsroom grabbed a cardigan off the back of her chair, and we went out to my car. She pulled the sweater on over her dress, commenting that it was chilly in the studio.

I laughed. "Maybe if you wore some clothes..." Paige had a habit of wearing dresses that were almost party dresses. They worked for the broadcast most of the time, as the tops were not especially revealing, though often gave a hint of her ample cleavage. They were almost always quite short, which didn't matter most of the time, since we rarely showed anything below the waist. But they could give a girl chills. They gave me chills every time I saw her in one, and today was no exception. Paige was wearing a light blue scoop neck dress that just showed a hint of cleavage, but had spaghetti straps, and was quite short. No wonder she needed a sweater.

Paige slapped at me playfully. "Hey-I don't see you complaining!!"

"You do look hot," I said, only partly teasing her. Paige and I had worked together quite frequently when she first started at the station around four years earlier, though not much in the last two years or so since I went to the early morning show. The easy rapport we built in the beginning was still with us, and we ribbed each other as we drove to dinner.

"You probably tell Laura and Kelly that in the morning, too," Paige teased back.

"Those two gals do make a morning easier," I said, giving Paige a sideways look. "I miss working with you, though. We had some fun back when." I had helped Paige get familiar with our procedures when she came on, and occasionally played some pranks on her. Nothing serious, just in good fun. She got me back a few times. I used to tease her about her short dresses, saying she was going to blind me if she kept wearing them while I was working the camera.

She'd laugh at me, til one day when she was wearing an especially short summer dress. I caught her after the 5 PM news and whispered in her ear, "light blue."

Paige looked at me quizzically. "Light blue??" she said.

"Your panties," I said, giving her a sideways look. She turned ten shades of red, smiled, and walked away.

A couple of days later, she again wore a short dress. After the newscast, I said to her, "red, lace." Again she blushed. Over the next few weeks, it became a ritual, where any time Paige wore a short dress, I'd get a flash, and we'd play our little game.

Then one afternoon, she said to me, "OK, wise guy, what color today??"

I smiled. "Blonde," I said. Her eyes got big.

"You're terrible!!" She hadn't worn panties under her dress, and I had caught her. As it turned out, she was meeting her boyfriend that evening and wanted to surprise him. I got the best surprise that night.

I thought of all the times she flashed me, intentionally or not, and looked over at Paige. She looked back, her blue eyes sparkling. "Yeah, we did. I teased you mercilessly." She took my hand.

"I enjoyed every minute of it, even if I surprised you when I told you what color panties you were wearing-or not!!"

Paige squeezed my hand, blushing as she smiled at me. "Yeah, that was fun." We had a pleasant dinner, catching up on what we'd been doing for the last couple of years, and in the process realizing that we really liked each other. Paige told me of her break up with Jason, her boyfriend of 5 1/2 years, since her last year of college. It wasn't long before we had to get back for the 9 PM broadcast, and we headed back to the station. I had given my two protégés instructions for setting up, so hopefully I'd have only a little to do when I got back, allowing me more time with Paige.

We soon arrived back at the station. As I pulled into a parking spot, Paige turned to me. "That was nice. We have to do this again."

"I'd like that, too. I'll be on nights for a few weeks training these guys and getting them used to what we do here, so we should have more chances." Paige pulled out her phone, asking me for my number. I told her, and she texted me a short message, so we now had each other in our contacts. "We'll do dinner again. Or call me if I'm off, and we'll get together." Paige leaned over and gave me a short kiss on the lips, placing her hand on mine. Our eyes met. We kissed again, then decided discretion was the better part of not becoming a rumor, and went in to finish our prep for the show.

A couple of weeks later, the stars aligned, and Paige and I again found we had some time for dinner between broadcasts. We headed out to a barbecue joint nearby for a quick bite and some conversation. Paige looked troubled when we left the studio, and was quiet as we rode. We got our dinner and sat off in a corner of the restaurant.

"You OK??" I asked. "You seem thoughtful tonight."

Paige looked at me a moment before she spoke. "Can I trust you with something, um, sensitive??" she asked, looking unsure of herself.

"Of course you can. You've known me long enough to know I don't talk."

Paige smiled, her blue eyes lightening up. "Yes, I guess I do. It's just that sometimes in life you do things that don't show the best judgment. I'm afraid this might come back to haunt me."

I took Paige's hands. "Yeah, we've all done stuff like that," I said, recalling a few things I had done that weren't the smartest decisions. "There are a few things I've done over the years that I'm not especially proud of, or that weren't so smart. Fortunately, most of them didn't come back to bite me."

Paige smiled again, leaning forward. In a low voice she said, "While we were dating, Jason took some photos of me."

I looked into her eyes intently. "And what kind of photos might these be??" I asked, already knowing that answer. "What were you wearing??"

Paige blushed and looked around. "In most of them I was dressed, but showing off. Some are looking down my top, some up my skirt."

"Are you wearing underwear??"

"Sometimes." Paige smiled.

"I take it he's not wanting to give them to you??"

"He's been giving me a hard time about it, saying he's going to post them on the web. That kind of thing won't be a good career move."

"No it won't," I said, holding Paige's hands tighter. "You said he was going in the service, right??"

"Yeah, he was going to go down and enlist."

"You might want to mention to him that when he does that, they'll do a background check on him. When my daughter went into the Navy, I got a call from the FBI before she was inducted. They are pretty thorough, and will very likely call you for a reference, and to ask about him. It would be a shame if something was said about him being morally unfit, especially if he plans on going to OCS at some point."

Paige looked at me a moment, then had a realization. "Yeah, I think I'll do that. Thanks."

"Good luck," I said. "Hope it gets you somewhere."

Paige got a sly look on her face. "I think it might. I'll let you know." She gave me a naughty smile. "If I get the photos back, you want to see them??"

"Oh, Paige, what a silly question!!" We laughed together, and went back to the studio.

The next Friday, we were on together again. I was walking through the office when I heard Paige call me. I looked over to see Paige at her desk, motioning me over. As I went to her, she was holding up a flash drive. "Look what I got," she said.

I looked at her. "Was this what we talked about??"

"Yup. Whatcha doing later??"

"I'm free tonight, and off all weekend."

"Me, too, except my parents are coming into town tomorrow around mid day," said Paige, smiling.

I thought a moment. This was not going to be the lost weekend I had hoped for, but she seemed pretty interested in showing me her photos. "Wanna come over after the late broadcast??"

"Sure. I'll show you what I have here." I told Paige how to get to my house, and we went back to work.

At the end of the broadcast, Paige made a good point, that it would look suspicious if we left together, so we should take our own cars. I told her how to get to my house, and we took off. Fifteen minutes later, we were in my driveway. I let us in, and got us a couple of beers.

We chatted a few minutes, then I led the way to my office, where I have a computer, scanner, and light table set up. I do some work with photography as well as video. A lot of my stuff is slides dating back to the mid 70's, so the light table is handy, and is also big enough to put everything else on. It sits about waist high, so I have a barstool I use when working there. I had Paige sit up on the stool, while I stood.

Paige was wearing a brown and tan plaid skirt, black boots, and a light brown sleeveless turtleneck sweater. She must have ditched her bra on the way over, because her tits were filling out her sweater a lot more fully than during the newscast, and her nipples were poking noticeably through the fabric, something they were not doing at the studio. We set our beers on the table, and I put the flash drive into the USB port. It loaded, and I opened the file. Onto my screen popped a couple hundred photos of Paige in various stages of dress and undress. I looked over at her. She blushed and smiled.

I clicked on the first photo, and it filled the screen. It was a shot of Paige in a short light blue denim dress with a deep scoop neck. She was leaning over with a watering can, pouring water on a flowerpot. She was leaning pretty far forward, and the view was down her dress of her tits in a lacy white bra. I moved to the next shot, which was the same, except she was now braless, her ample tits hanging as she did her gardening. There were a few others in that dress, finishing with Paige sitting on porch steps with most of the buttons on the bottom of the dress open, and a clear view of her thin white panties, matching the bra in the first photo. The next shot was identical, only now it showed her blonde pussy under the dress. She was partly aroused, as I could see her outer lips slightly parted. I moved on through the collection, which had Paige in a variety of outfits, mostly dresses and skirts, but also in swimsuits and cutoffs. The photos usually progressed from mostly dressed, but with a downblouse or upskirt shot in various settings-in a car, at a pool, the beach, sitting on a bench at the mall, etc-to partly undressed and flashing tits or pussy, some topless. At the end of the set, some of her nude in bed, and some of her naked in the back of a car. I was developing a major erection as we looked at them.

Paige was getting excited too, as her nipples became more erect as we looked through the pictures. About a quarter of the way through, I looked at Paige. "You're pretty hot dressed, and even hotter in these partly dressed shots. I love the way he got you so artistically. He may be a dick, but he's a pretty good photographer." Paige laughed. "Seriously. These are great shots of you." I put my hand on Paige's left thigh, rubbing it gently. "They're getting me excited."

Paige made a face. "Really?? I wasn't so sure when he showed me the first ones." I love a girl who's pretty and doesn't know it.

"Really. You look a little anxious in the first few sets, but in the later ones, you look really comfortable with the camera. Any guy would get hot looking at these."

Paige laughed again. "It's funny. The first couple of times, I was really apprehensive about this. But as we got into it more, and I became more used to it, it was kind of fun." Paige looked at me. Her voice got low. "You're really turned on by these??"

"Oh yeah. See for yourself." I took Paige's hand and put it on the front of my jeans. She stroked up and down, feeling the full length of my cock.

"Oh!!" said Paige quietly, her face contorting at the feel of my cock in her hand. She continued to stroke. I leaned over to kiss her, a kiss she met eagerly. I set the computer to run the photos as a slide show, and we watched together, Paige explaining the circumstances for each shot. As we looked, I began rubbing her thighs more, as she rubbed my cock through my pants. I was getting harder, and finally, sensing my need for some relief, Paige pulled down my zipper and freed my dick, which stood tall once out in the open. By that time, I had been gently rubbing the front of Paige's sheer white panties. When she let my cock out of my jeans, I pushed the leg band aside, exposing her blonde pubes and spreading labia. By now, we had gotten to the nudes. I stopped the slide show on a photo of Paige naked in the back seat of a car, sitting up against the passenger side, her left leg on the seat, knee bent, her right leg extending so her foot was on the floor. Her labia were definitely open and distended, framed by a patch of blonde hair that made a triangle between her thighs.

"Wow, that's hot!!" I said.

Paige blushed again, hesitating a moment before she spoke. "We just got done having sex," she said. "I was wide open."

"He didn't come in you??" I asked, noting she was not at all a creamy mess.

"No, he used a rubber. We did almost all the time." Paige was gripping my cock firmly now, as I was playing two fingers over her clit and into her pussy. Our eyes met, and I leaned forward to kiss her. Paige met me in a full kiss, her legs opening to allow me to get closer to her. As I did, I felt the head of my cock on her bush. Paige let go of me, and I pushed forward, sliding slowly all the way inside her, still kissing her. My dick was throbbing from seeing the erotic side of Paige, as well as from her stroking me, and now from her steaming hot pussy around me. We broke our kiss and looked into each other's eyes.

Paige's eyes got big as she felt my cock pulsing. "You're not coming inside me, are you??" a frightened look coming over her face.

"No, but it probably won't take long, seeing as how you've been stroking me for the last 15 minutes, and you feel really good around me. I'll pull out if you want."

"Please, Tom. I can't get pregnant."

I started to pull out slowly, not wanting to do anything that would set me off. I looked at the picture on the screen, then down at my slowly withdrawing cock. "Hey, did he ever take pictures of you screwing??"

"No," said Paige. "We couldn't set up the camera right."

I reached for Paige's phone, which she had set down on the table. I got it into photos, then took a shot of my cock in her pussy, her labia spread around it. Then I backed it off a little, getting another shot, this time showing her panties and skirt as well as our joined genitalia. She looked at the photos. I felt her pussy get wet as she examined them.

"That's hot. I had no idea how I looked while I was having sex."

I pulled the rest of the way out of her, holding my cock just outside her pussy. "Here, let me take another." Paige handed me her phone, and I got a shot of my cock bobbing in front of her open lips, then pulled away, getting a photo of her labia as they started to close up and handed the phone back to Paige. "You might not want to let anyone see those."

"No kidding. They're really hot, though." Paige looked at them a moment longer. I went over to my desk, digging around in the top drawer. I quickly found what I was looking for, a couple of condoms, and went back to Paige. I separated the two packages, handing her one.

"Here, this should ease your mind," I said. Paige took the square wrapper and tore open one edge. She took the condom out and partly unrolled it. I stood facing her, and she put it over the head of my cock, slowly unrolling it down my shaft. It was clear she'd done this before, giving me a knowing look as we looked into each other's eyes. Paige made sure it was fully down to the base of my dick, then pulled me to her, placing the now rubber sheathed head of my cock at her opening. I slowly pushed in, Paige making a face as the head spread her, then went deep, coming to rest on her cervix. My balls were now resting on her ass.