Morning Playtime 04

Story Info
Stepdad gets stepdaughter off while hidden ex watches.
2.2k words
4.3
63.2k
18

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the car headed down the driveway past his hiding place, Charlie eased into position. This time he had replaced his binoculars with a spotting scope on a small tripod and he grinned to himself as he set its legs. Trying to hold the binoculars steady with one hand and get the other into his pants had almost caused him to fall off the stump last time. Looking through the scope, he focused it in on the bathroom window then panned it right to the large picture windows into the living room. Through that window, he could see her stretched out in her bed. Perfect.

He'd barely gotten the rig set before she set her book down and stood, stretching. The thought of running his hands up her legs, over her hips, to her boobs stirred his cock. He wondered if she was going to move into the living room and start her workout. He approved, both because it meant she would strip where he could watch – and get off – but also because she was carrying too much belly. She was attractive already, but if she could just lose that belly, she'd be irresistible.

She moved towards the living room and he could see her mouth moving. Singing? Maybe – he was far enough away that even though the windows were open, interior sounds weren't carrying to him. She stopped, facing the window, and glanced over her shoulder with a smirk on her face. Slowly, she began stretching, bending forward until all he could see of her was the back of her head, her spine, and the delicious humps of her ass. Then, just as slowly, she stretched herself upright, arms together and thumbs interlocked, her hands reaching toward the ceiling like a flower reaching to the sun.

So distracted was he by watching her partially swollen nipples straining against her shirt, that when hands appeared and dragged the hem of her t-shirt up to leave only her sport-bra covering her tits, he almost yelled. Carefully, he changed the magnification on the spotting-scope, trying to see who was handling her so intimately.

Tuck licked the back of Kacey's neck as he pulled her shirt up her arms. She parted her hands just long enough for it to get clear, then clamped them back together as instructed. Dropping her shirt, he trailed his fingertips lightly back down her arms until he encountered the strap of her bra. He glanced to one side, making sure they were still in the field of view of the video camera he'd hidden earlier. After yesterday's trip to town, he knew she'd be on him the first chance she got, so he'd prepared.

Charlie watched, mesmerized, as the hands ever so slowly traced the curves of her arms from wrist all the way to her shoulders and then down her sides. Whoever it was with her certainly seemed to know what she liked, judging from the smile on her face and the way her head lolled back. The hands shifted forward along the black fabric that kept her tits hidden, palms rubbing along the contours of her body. He could see the pulse rising in her throat even as her mouth fell open. Keeping his eye firmly to the spotting scope, Charlie reached one hand down between his legs to squeeze his hard-on through the denim of his jeans and wondered what she sounded like.

Kacey sighed a soft, drawn-out "Ahhhhh" sound as Tuck's hands followed the swollen curves of her breasts. He bit lightly at her shoulder-blade as his hands rubbed small circles on her, teasing her nipples into swelling. Closing his hands over her, he began kneading her flesh slowly through the bra as he kissed his way down her spine.

"What are you up to, daddy-lover?" she asked.

"Hopefully pleasuring you until you squeal, little girl. Keep your hands up like that – I like how that looks."

She giggled. "Too bad you don't have something in the ceiling you could tie me to. I think the fan would fall on us if we tried, though."

Kacey whimpered in disappointment as Tuck's hands slid off her chest and around to her back, even as she squirmed against the tongue that was tracing her spine in the small of her back, pushing down into her waistband.

Charlie watched as the hands moved to reveal nipples straining against cloth. He still couldn't tell who she had behind her. When the fabric of her bra sagged as those hidden hands unfastened it, his breath caught in his throat and his cock jumped under his hand. Was he going to... Yes! Oh, God, yes, whoever she had taken as her lover was stripping her right in front of him. Those hands slid up under the slack bra and began massaging her directly, making her bra seem to squirm in pleasure, even as she was beginning to do.

Tuck kissed his way back up her spine to the base of her neck, enjoying the feel of her flesh in his hands. Her nipples were caught between his thumbs and forefingers, being rolled and pinched into swollen arousal. She pressed back against him, moaning softly every third or forth breath. Occasionally, he would pull slowly but firmly on one of her nipples or scrape it with his thumbnail. The smell of her arousal was almost overwhelming. Finally, he slid his hands up her chest, carrying her bra up her arms as he'd done with her shirt.

Charlie groaned out loud as her tits were gradually revealed in his scope. By now, he'd unzipped his pants and had his cock in his hand, just holding it. He grinned to himself. This show promised to be a long one.

"You smell absolutely delicious, little girl," he whispered. "Good enough to eat."

"Oh, god, I hope you do. I wanna feel your mouth between my legs." She giggled as he growled and bit the nape of her neck, switching to an appreciative "mmmm" deep in her throat as he kissed the bunched up muscles of first one shoulder, then the other, his hands finally divesting her of the bra and returning to caress her belly and breasts. Under his lips, he could feel her pulse pounding and could hear the quickness in her breathing.

"You like that, do you?"

"Uh. Hunh. Wonderful, daddy sir. You make me wanna cum and cum and cum."

He chuckled, a low rumble against her back, and slid his hands down to the waistband of her pajama pants. "Just what I wanted to hear. Ready to get started?"

Charlie squeezed his cock as he watched those hands slide down over the curve of her belly to rest at her waistband. This was radically different from the video she'd sent him while he was in Afghanistan, when she'd teased and played with herself solo for him. It was even different from the video he'd gotten from the hidden camera the weekend they'd played swaps with Kyle and Lisa. This was ... wild. Raw.

He watched, almost panting, as those hands slid down inside her pajamas. He could see her sag in relief as those fingers probed her – roughly? Gently? - and found the place she wanted to be touched. He wondered if her hidden partner were concentrating on her clit or shoving his way up inside her.

Her arms seemed to melt, drifting down to rest on his as he stroked her. Her mouth was hanging open, no doubt whimpering in pleasure as his fingers worked on her.

Tuck pressed one hand against her belly, opening her clit up to the palm of his hand as he drove his fingers up and into her pussy. He knew she liked it that way from the video she'd sent to Charlie when he was deployed. Her breathing was loud, punctuated regularly by a whimper or moan of delight. Her hands were resting on his, nothing but the thin cloth of her pajamas separating them. She didn't try to guide his actions, content simply let him give her what he wanted her to have and enjoy it.

He slipped his fingers out to rub them briskly across her clit. She sucked her breath in sharply, her body shaking slightly. "Oh, yeah. Ooooh, yeah," she whispered.

Charlie had hated her wearing her pajamas around the house all day when they were married. But now... now it was sexy, especially watching someone taking her in them. His hand slowly pumped the length of his cock as he remembered how loud she could get during sex. He needed to remember to get a hunter's ear so he'd be able to listen to – and record – any more episodes like this that he encountered.

Tuck pushed his fingers back into Kacey's slickened pussy, steadily pumping his hand in and out. She groaned long and low then began almost chanting "ah ah ah" in time to his thrusts. He kissed the side of her neck up to her cheek and licked the corner of her mouth.

She squatted slightly against his hand and moved her own hands up to play with her breasts, rubbing and kneading them just as Tuck had done a few minutes earlier. In seconds, he felt a light ripple in her belly, accompanied by a long "ooooooooooh." Her shaking increased and he switched to rubbing her clit again.

She turned her face towards him, her lips parted. Finding his, she shoved her tongue into his mouth greedily, hungry for him. With their mouths clamped together, her whimpers turned into a string of "mmm" sounds that came out through her nose. She snaked one arm behind his head, holding him locked to her even as her other hand had to pleasure both breasts as his hand moved faster between her legs.

Finally, she broke the kiss, pulling his face against her neck and let her other hand drop to press against his. He sucked lightly at her neck and shoved his fingers deep into her pussy again, sliding quickly in and out and making wet squishing sounds that made him throb against her.

"Is this what you want, baby girl? Hmm? Do you like daddy finger-fucking your hot little pussy?"

"Ohhh. Oooooooh, yes. Please, daddy-lover, please." She broke off, panting. "Ah. Aaaaah. Please make me cum all over your hand," she whispered. Her hips were squirming against his hand and doing a delicious job of rubbing on his cock, which was pressed up between her asscheeks.

When she broke off the kiss, Charlie could finally see the face of the person busily man-handling his ex-wife. When realization set in that she was well on her way to screwing her step-father, he wasn't sure whether to laugh or scream. Had she been doing him before he'd decided to dump her for Ginny? Probably not – stationed in Germany for three years had pretty much meant nothing had a chance of happening. Maybe when he'd deployed and she'd gone home to stay with her mom and step-dad? Possibly so.

He kept watching, still stroking himself. She was squirming against his hands, her lips moving. He could imagine her whispering, telling him what she wanted done, begging to be fucked. He laughed to himself. She was a royal little slut once she got started and a royal little bitch in-between those times. Finally, he decided no matter who else she had been screwing while they'd been married, her step-dad hadn't been on the list. They looked too much like they were still exploring the fit and feel of each other.

Kacey began arching back against him, pushing herself back even as she squatted a little more. Tuck began racing his fingers in and out for two or three strokes before pulling out to rub at her clit for several strokes, then shoving his fingers back into her and repeating the cycle. She was shuddering now, clutching at him for support. And she was ... not loud, but very vocal. Her cries had climbed slightly in pitch as well as volume and he knew she was close.

"OooooOOoohhh. Yeah, please. Oh, yeah... yeah..."

He nipped her ear. "That's my girl. Is daddy about to drive you crazy?


"Ye- es, sirrrrr," she moaned, a catch in her breath. "Oh." He felt her stiffen all over. "Oh... Ah. Ah. Yes, oh yes! Ahah...AAAAAHHHHH!" She arched against him and he felt her warm juices soak his hand. "Oh... oh, yeah." He slowed his tempo, bringing her down from her flight to a gentle landing. "Oh, daddy-lover. That was marvelous." She pulled his hand out of her pajamas and began greedily licking and sucking on his cum-soaked fingers.

Turning, she grinned impishly at him. "Sorry, seems like I got it all. I guess if you want a taste, you might should go to the source." She stepped up against him, wrapping her arms around his neck and shoving her ample breasts against him. "Although if you hurry, there might be a little hint of me left in my mouth.

Charlie watched as she turned to her step-father, sucking on the fingers she'd just ridden to orgasm. He watched as, without warning, Tuck grinned and twined his fingers in her hair, pulling her to him and kissing her forcefully. Charlie could only imagine the heat between the two and wondered how long it would be before he had her on the ground, fucking her into a screaming finish.