Morning Playtime 05

Story Info
He goes oral on stepdaughter as hidden ex watches.
1.7k words
4.39
49.4k
17

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kacey pulled Tuck's shirt loose from his pants and slid her hands up his back, nibbling at his lower lip. Grinding her hips against his, she moaned into his mouth. He shoved his hands down the back of her pajamas, squeezing her asscheeks roughly and pulling her against him. She was squirming, hips grinding against his, trying to mindlessly make love to him through their clothing. He kissed and licked his way down the side of her neck, holding her hips tightly against his. She leaned back, arching up to meet his mouth with her body.

Charlie watched through the telescope, grinning, cock in hand. Yes, they were definitely new lovers. He wondered if his ex-father-in-law had taken her yet or if they had only flirted to the point they now had to fuck or totally avoid each other. That was one of the reasons why he'd divorced her – she couldn't flirt with just her voice, she had to use her whole body. That had been the main factor behind them playing swaps with Lisa and Kyle. His cock jumped in his hand as he remembered the wives curled up together in a juicy 69 position, the two guys each taking the other's wife from behind. A barely-audible cry snapped his attention back to the present.

Tuck had one hand down the back of Kacey's pajamas, the other higher on her back to support her and she leaned back. They had turned sideways just enough for him to see Tuck's mouth clamped on Kacey's nipple. As he watched, he could see Tuck's throat muscles work to draw her nipple deep into his mouth. Her head was thrown back, mouth open, and as Tuck worked her nipple, Charlie heard Kacey cry out again.

Tuck released her nipple and lapped at it with his tongue. Catching it gently between his teeth, he looked up at the girl's face. "So you like that, then?" he asked around her nipple.

Her only response was an effort at a nod as she worked her fingers against the back of his head.

He sucked at it again, lightly this time, and chuckled. "I bet I could make you cum just from playing with your tits, couldn't I?"

She moaned around something suspiciously like a laugh and pressed his face to her bosom again. "So... good..." she whispered. She leaned her head down to look at him, eyes glazed by passion. "Eat me. Strip me and eat me, daddy-lover. Now, oh god, now please."

Tuck dropped to his knees, sliding her pajama pants down her legs without hesitation. Kacey laughed as she stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. Leaning forward, she pulled off his shirt and planted a kiss on Tuck's forehead. "Isn't it usually the girl who is down on her knees when you read this sort of stuff?"

He laughed and kissed her nose then her mouth. "Depends. Having to keep enough of your senses about you to remain standing adds a delicious frustration to the ordeal. You can't totally abandon yourself to the sensation this way like you could if you were lying down."

She groaned and straightened, pulling his face to her. Playfully, he nipped at her belly before darting his tongue into her belly-button. "Mmm. Now, about turning daddy's little girl into one huge, juicy dessert..."

Charlie had tried to forget how much fun Kacey had been in bed. It hadn't worked and he had started spying on her from time to time, like today. He watched as she straightened up, totally naked, while Tuck settled himself on the floor at her feet. He wondered for a moment what they were up to, until she stepped forward, Tuck's face between her thighs. His hands cupped the curves of her ass and her hands fluttered between his head and her tits.

Tuck kissed her thigh as she straddled him, eliciting a deep sigh. She gently pulled his face closer as he began trailing kisses up the inside of her thigh and then across her shaved mound above her pussy and down the inside of the other thigh. He reversed his route, moving in and closer a little, his lips pressing home just above her clit this time. On the next pass, his kiss landed squarely on the swollen nub and he sucked at it lightly, causing her to squirm against his face and moan loudly. He curled his fingers, digging his nails into the flesh of her ass as he slid his tongue along her nether lips. Her hands kept his face pressed close as she swayed against his attentions, moaning again.

"Aaaah, yeah. Take me with your tongue," she whispered. "Fuck me with your mouth, daddy-lover. Ma-ake me, oh!" She broke off, panting. "Make me cum all over your face."

He opened his mouth, french-kissing her pussy. He worked his tongue in and out, lapping up her musky juices as she writhed and moaned.

"This is soo-oOH! mean," she whispered. "I can feel the orgasm just right there." He slid his hands up off her ass and along her sides until he was cupping her breasts and began kneading them.

She pulled his face against him, rocking her hips against his face, whimpering in time to her motions. He withdrew his tongue and began sucking at her pussy-lips until he could feel her trembling all over. Her moans had gone up in volume and had full-blown cries of ecstasy mixed in. He changed targets, moving up her lips to focus on her clit and began sucking softly on it.

Charlie let go of his cock and fumbled for the prolong-cream he'd brought. Tuck appeared determined to take as much time fucking his stepdaughter as he could possibly manage. Charlie could just barely hear her cries as Tuck did whatever it was he was doing down there between her legs and she was humping his face like a dog humping a friendly leg.

Tuck pinched her nipples, first taking turns then pinching both at once. Kacey gave a loud "OOOHH!" and ground her hips against him. He flicked his tongue across her clit and then sucked at it, gently but firmly, drawing it deep into his mouth just as he'd done to her nipples not so long ago. "Oh, god, ooooooh..." When he pinched both her nipples, with her clit sucked deep into his mouth, she yelled and squatted, her voice climbing an octave, at once pushing against his face and clenching and pulling him close with her hands.

He felt her buck against him and opened his mouth wide, sucking again at her whole pussy. He could feel her shaking, fighting to hold back her release.

"I, ooooh... haftaaaaah, oooh god, pee!"

He shook his head, still licking and sucking at her clit. He pulled back just enough to make words with his mouth, talking against her sopping wet crotch. "I'll drink it." With that, his mouth went back to work on her, kissing at her clit and pussy again."

This time, her voice was almost normal, even though he could feel her shaking. "Oh, god, are you sure? You really want to drink me like that?"

He nodded against her as he sucked at her lips, his nose rubbing along her clit as he did.

"Oh-kay, daddy-love. That's... oh, god, that turns me on." She held him close and he felt her body falling back into the groove. He sucked lightly at her clit again, drawing on it like a straw. She was humping his face again in moments, crying out as her movements opposed his sucking, making her clit stretch. She wrapped her arms around his head, grinding her cunt against his face, her cries blending together into a series of animalistic sounds that rose and fell in time to her movements against him.

Her shaking turned into shuddering as pleasure wracked her body and he moved his hands back to her ass, in order to keep her from falling over. Her head was thrown back, lost in the moment. He sucked hard at her clit and she uttered a single brief scream, her shuddering turning into spasming jerks. For a second, he wondered if he'd mistimed her, then a hot gush of fluids poured into his mouth as she clenched up around him – thighs, arms, belly, even her pussy spasmed to pour her out into his waiting mouth. He sucked and lapped hungrily at the delicious effluvium, getting it all over his face.

"Oooooooooooooooooooh. Oh, daddy." Her voice was ragged from panting. "Oh, yeah. That's ..." She looked down at him and grinned. "You made me scream." She knelt between his legs and caught his face in her hands. "God, you made me cum so hard." She leaned close and licked his cheek. Leaning back, she smirked at him. "Your face is covered with my cum, daddy-lover. That's awesome." She leaned forward, kissing him lightly. She moaned and parted his lips with her tongue, pressing her face against his, hands sliding around to the back of his head.

"God, you make me taste good," she whispered. She started kissing and licking at his face, talking as his hands came up to play with her tits. "Oooh, yeah. Do me. Fuck me and make me yours again. Make me scream and scream while I cum for you. Please, sir. Please. I'll give you everything mommy-dear can't." She arched against his mouth as he kissed his way down her neck to her breasts. "Yesyesyes! I want you inside me. I need to feel you ripping me open and taking me, driving your cock into me, oooooh god, right NOW. I need – oooooooh, yeah – I need your cock to blow me into oblivion." She arched and squeaked, her eyes popping open in surprise. Then she started giggling.

Biting at the skin just below her collarbone, he raised an eyebrow. "Whazz funny?"

"I just... oh, god, you're making me squirm, right. My leg-muscles are clenching and, oooooooh, unclenching. And it, aaah mmmmmade me cum." She giggled. "Again."

Tuck reached around her and unrolled the yoga mat on the carpet beside them, adjusting it slightly. "Fun. It's not gonna be the last one, either, little girl."