Morning Playtime

Story Info
Bear takes his Queen's ass in the morning.
2.8k words
4.5
36.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueensBear
QueensBear
21 Followers

In my previous relationship, anal sex is something that was completely off the table. There was no argument, no questions; it just wasn't an option. This was always a hard thing for me to take. I have always been open to trying new things, whether they are "normal" or not. To me, nothing should be off limits as long as both partners are willing and nobody gets hurt.

Because of my attitude about trying different things, I have always been curious about trying anal. Thankfully, my fiancée holds the same views as me. She had tried it once before with her ex and didn't enjoy it. But that was more a product of who she was with, and his ineptitude as a lover, rather than the act itself.

Before we had ever made love for the first time, we had both talked about it and decided it was something that could be a lot of fun. The first time we were together, we tried it and it is now a regular part of our sex lives. This is the story of our playtime today...

Because I work nights, I don't have the privilege of sleeping with my Queen every night. Luckily, she is always horny and we make it a point to make love as much as possible before I go to bed in the early afternoon. Most weeks we play 5-6 times. Life is good!

I didn't have any errands to run this morning, so I decided to wake her up for a little fun. I had been thinking about her all night at work and couldn't get her amazing ass out of my head. I knew as soon as I was on my way home that I had to have her deliciously large ass this morning.

My Queen is a big girl. For me, she is a dream come true. I have always loved big girls. Skinny girls are fine, I've got nothing against them, they're just not for me. I love the curves of a large woman. And she has them in spades. She has that classic rounded butt that slopes out perfectly from her back and she loves to have it spanked.

I walked into our darkened room to find her only half covered by the thin sheet we use during the summer months. Her gorgeous curves peeking out from underneath, as she lay on her side. I quickly undressed and slid into bed next to her. She didn't immediately wake up, so I decided to have a little fun.

One thing my Queen loves is to have her tits played with, and especially sucked on. Luckily for me, the sheet was pulled down enough to expose those wonderful breasts. Her tits aren't the biggest in the world (a large C cup), but they are a perfect fit for my mouth, with a little left over to spare.

Her tits are so sensitive that I can almost make her cum just from sucking on them. She has some of the nicest nipples I have ever seen when she gets aroused, about three quarters of an inch long. Thankfully, she gives me permission to suck on them whenever I want.

I should mention something about our relationship before going too much further. I call her my Queen because she is. I am naturally a very submissive person, although there are times (like today) when I just have to be in control. This works out perfectly because she is the exact opposite. She loves being in control and being my mistress, but she also likes to be taken hard and given no mercy on occasion.

I bent down and started licking all around her tits, knowing this would be a sure-fire way to wake her up and be ready to do anything I asked. Sure enough, she began to stir and moan as she felt the tingles race from her nipples, all the way up her spine and back down again, all the way to her toes.

I looked up from my work, nipple still in my mouth, to see her smiling down at me with her piercing green eyes.

"Mmmm. Good morning, Bear."

"Good morning, love," I said, my mouth still full of tit.

"Somebody wants to play, don't they?"

I just nodded my head and she lay back to enjoy the attention I was paying to her breasts. Moaning softly, she kicked the sheet the rest of the way off revealing her beautiful, plump form for me to enjoy.

As I began to stroke her legs, I noticed that she was moving her hand down to her mound to play with her sensitive clit. She has never been shy about touching herself in front of me. This is something that has taken my awhile to get used to. My ex wouldn't allow me to touch myself if she was around, nor would she touch herself. Certain things were just too much for her conservative views of sex.

I have now come to love it when she touches herself and she regularly invites me to help her out. I slowly brought my left hand up to hers and covered it as she played with her clit. After a few moments, I slid it down a little and slipped a finger inside her pussy and hooked my finger up to find her g-spot. Immediately, she arched her back and her moans became louder. I knew I was in the right spot.

"Oh yes, Bear. That feels so good!" she cried.

"Does my Queen want to cum first?"

Nodding furiously, she moaned, "Yes, please."

Switching to her other breast, I renewed my assault. Between both of our hands, and my mouth and tongue, she was well on her way to her first orgasm of the day.

"Watch me cum," she commanded.

Even though I was planning on being in charge today, she knows that I will still do anything she asks. Plus, it gets her off even more knowing how much I love to watch her cum. She gets this look of pure ecstasy on her face that can't be faked. I have watched a lot of porn in my day, but nothing compares to this.

"Cum for me. I want you to squirt all over my hand," I told her.

"Yes, Bear."

"I want my dirty girl to cum hard for me. Then, I'm going to take that beautiful, round ass. Would my Queen like that?"

"Oh God, yes," she moaned loudly.

"Good. But you're only getting fucked if you cum for your Bear."

"I will, I promise."

I knew she would too. My Queen is insatiable. She loves sex. In every way.

I continued to apply pressure of varying amounts to her g-spot while she worked her clit over like a woman possessed. Which, in a sense, she was. She wanted my cock in her ass. She needed to be filled, and I knew it. Right where I wanted her.

She climbed higher and higher, nearing her first orgasm, and certainly not her last.

"Are you getting close?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmmhmmmm."

"Good. When I tell you, I want you to cum all over our hands, OK?

She just nodded, her eyes starting to roll back in her head. I may have been in control right then, but I still couldn't deny her what she wanted. She has that ability over me, and sometimes uses it, but I can't do it. I'm just too wired to please her above all else.

"Cum now!" I growled at her.

"Yessss!" she screamed.

Right then, she released a torrent of girl-cum all over our hands that leaked down her ass and onto the sheets. She lay there convulsing as her orgasm overtook her body. I slowly brought her back down and she regained her normal breathing over several minutes.

Watching that sight is one of my favorite things in life.

"Good girl," I smiled at her.

"Mmmmm. Good morning to you too," She smiled back at me.

We lay there for several minutes, me showering her with light kisses.

"I believe there was some mention of filling my asshole with that huge cock of yours?" Queen asked.

To be honest, I am not THAT big. I would say I'm of average length, a little over six inches, but I'm pretty wide. She measured it once and I was an inch and three quarters. She loves how I stretch her out, no matter which hole I'm in. Pussy, mouth or ass, she gets stretched to the limit.

"Yes, I think I mentioned it. Would you like that? Does that tiny little asshole need to be stretched?

"Mmmm, yes. It's been a couple days, it's feeling a bit neglected. It needs to be reminded what it feels like to be treated rough. Don't hold back today, Bear. Fuck my ass hard."

This was music to my ears. All night I had been dreaming about pounding this woman's ass and here I was being given permission to do so. And being told to do it with gusto. How is it that I got so lucky?

I reached over to the nightstand to grab our lube. We were going to be needing quite a bit of it this morning. As I looked in, I noticed our strapon. 'Not today,' I thought. That monster of a silicone cock is a story for another day.

Out of habit, Queen started to get on her hands and knees to get ready when I stopped her.

"Not today, love. I want to see your face when I fill you up."

She smiled wickedly. She knows I am a very visual person and I like to watch her facial expressions. I don't know what it is, but it turns me on to no end. Today, I wanted to see her face screwed up in that moment of temporary pain that accompanies a large object being pushed through that tiny hole.

Once she settled on her back, I pushed her legs back up near her ears. You wouldn't expect such a big girl to be so flexible, but it is amazing what she can do with that amazing body. With her cheeks spread wide and tilted up for perfect access, I applied a large dollop of lube just above her pucker, letting it run down.

I didn't work any inside. She wanted it rough? I could accommodate that. There would be no preparation today. I wanted her as tight as possible so she would feel, and work for, every inch that I would put inside her. After spreading a little more lube on my shaft, I placed the head at her tight entrance.

"Are you sure you want this tiny little asshole to be filled?" I asked.

"Stick that thing in now and fuck my ass," she said in a low throaty growl.

Oh, she was ready, alright. But this was going to be tough for her. Normally I take a while to get her warmed up with my fingers or a smaller toy. I knew she could handle it though, she likes a challenge.

I leaned forward, my body looming over hers, and pushed forward slowly. Relentlessly. Her eyes widened with the increasing pressure and she sucked in air. As she let it out, it was accompanied with a plaintive moan. She was starting to realize that I wasn't letting up until I was all the way in.

A fraction of an inch at a time, I pushed my way inside. Even when I take my time working her open with my fingers, she is unbelievable tight but this was unreal. Her breathing was becoming more ragged. Her eyes became like saucers. Finally, my rather large head popped through her outer ring.

"Oh my god!" she panted. "I think you are bigger than normal, Bear."

I just smiled and kept pushing, ever so slowly. After another inch or so, I passed through her inner ring and slid the rest of my six inches all the way in in one fluid motion. Queen let out a scream and started to laugh. She was both proud of herself and immensely turned on. She loves having her ass packed full and I was, indeed, larger than normal.

I remained buried deep inside her for a minute or so while she got used to it. Making sure she was comfortable, I started moving slowly in short strokes. She was so tight it was hard to get things moving. It felt like a vice around my cock. I didn't know how long I was going to last but the feeling was incredible.

I looked down between our legs to see my shaft forcing its way into her tiny hole. It is the only thing tiny about my girl, but it has a great ability to accommodate large things. I added more lube to help smooth things out, but her ass was so tight that her ring was still distending every time I pulled out. It gripped me so hard that it didn't want to let me go. I could tell by the smile on her face and the contented sounds coming from her mouth that she was acclimated to my thickness and was ready for a more thorough fucking.

I started pushing with more force on every stroke, forcing my cock deep inside her bowels. Her soft velvety insides, combined with the tightness of her asshole is a combination of feelings that is second to none. As I bottomed out on every thrust, her eyes would pop out with the fullness she was feeling.

"Does my Queen like that?" I asked, already knowing the answer. Of course she did, she loves it when anything is up her ass. Whether it is my cock, our big dildo, her vibrator or a nice sized cucumber, she gets off on it. So much so that she can actually cum from it without even touching herself.

"Oh god, yes. I love it when you fill me up," she groaned.

I smiled and shoved my whole length in as hard as I could.

"Ahhh! She screamed. "Yes!! Fuck my ass!!"

And I did. Hard. With her feet pushed back nearly to her ears, I was able to shove myself all the way in, not wasting an inch. I think she was right, though, I was bigger than normal. Either that or she was considerably tighter than usual. Maybe it was a combination of both. Regardless, I was not going to last much longer. It felt so damn good.

I continued to fuck her with hard strokes. I'm honestly not sure I have ever taken her with such force before. I wasn't worried, though. Her eyes were rolling back in pleasure and her moans and screams of delight told me she needed this as much as I did and she was loving it.

"Are you ready to cum, Love?" I asked.

"Yes," She breathed.

I was there too and couldn't hold off any longer.

"Cum for your Bear. Do it now!" I commanded.

"Fuck!!" She screamed. Fuck my ass hard and fill it up! I want to feel your cum deep inside."

She was in the middle of a momentous orgasm. She was thrashing her head back and forth; her body writhing all over our bed. I decided to surprise her and do something a little different today. She wanted to feel my cum deep inside her, did she? Ok. Let's see how deep I can get it.

Just as I started to cum, I pushed my cock as deep into her as I possibly could and held it inside. Every bit of cum I had, I pushed as far up her rectum as I could. Immediately, her eyes shot open and her mouth fell slack. She had never felt it like this before. My seed was pushed deep into her body to be left there, not being moved all around by my thrusting shaft as it normally would.

"Holy shit, baby," she panted. "I feel you so deep."

Her eyes were still wide in wonder and passion as she said this. It was a whole new experience for both of us. It was so hard to just stay still and let my cum flow out of me without moving. It was well worth the effort, though.

Our orgasms began to slowly recede, leaving us both completely drained. It was, by far, the most intense playtime either of us had ever experienced. Mentally and physically, we were just drained.

As I pulled out, I expected my cum to start leaking out immediately as it normally would. I cleaned us both up with a towel but nothing appeared. Apparently I had shot my load deeper than I thought.

We lay next to each other for a while, basking in the intense afterglow of such an amazing experience. A little while later, I got up to get us some water. As I stood, I noticed a trickle of white liquid starting to flow from her ass. It had taken nearly a half hour for it to find its way out.

What a way to start the morning.

QueensBear
QueensBear
21 Followers