Morning Protocol

Story Info
A slave wakes up her master and performs her morning duties.
1.1k words
4.31
27.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled over and turned off the alarm before it could wake Master up. I glanced back at him, but he was sound asleep. The sunlight streaming through the window made deep shadows on his onyx skin in the crevices around his muscular back. He was warm to the touch as I ran my hand lightly down his spine. "I'm the luckiest woman alive" I thought, and smiled as he mumbled in his sleep. Carefully, I unclipped my collar from the chain attached to the headboard and rose to start my day.

In the bathroom, I brushed my long, auburn hair, fixed my makeup, and slipped on my gold and amethyst nipple rings before slipping into the stilettos and frilly, powder blue apron that was all I was to wear when cooking. I laid the table, started the coffee and returned to the bedroom to wake Master up for work.

This was my favorite part of the day. I loved my master and was overjoyed to help him start each day right. When I entered the room he had rolled over in his sleep onto his back. I slipped back under the covers, ducking my head under until I found the center of my life, his beautiful manhood. All I wanted was to make Master happy and that meant keeping his cock happy too. And he had a perfect cock. Seven inches and wide enough to make me feel full to bursting, but slim enough that I could suck him for hours on end without straining my jaw. He was uncut with his dark pink head poking out from within its chocolate brown sheath. I tenderly grasped him by the shaft as I reached down and kissed his head softly. I planted gentle kisses up and down his shaft before taking him in my mouth, slowly at first, running my lips back and forth over just the head. I slipped my tongue under his foreskin and ran it all the way around his head, taking pleasure at the musky, faintly salty taste that was my master's cock. It twitched and began to grow. I held my head still while stroking its underside with my tongue as it grew further and further into my mouth. As it reached the back of my throat, I began to bob my head, slowly at first, running my lips lightly over his hard flesh, increasing the pace little by little.

I felt the covers lift and glanced up to see Master giving me a dazed and sleepy smile as he ran a hand through his hair. "Good morning, sweetheart" his voice cracked as he spoke. I smiled back at him as best I could with his thick cock still in my mouth and quickened my pace. I wiggled my tongue against the underside of his penis as I stroked and he groaned, dropping his head back on the pillow. I wrapped my hand around the base and stroked him in time with the movements of my mouth, my fingers meeting my lips briefly before both changed directions.

Master was fully awake now and he was ready to come. He twisted his fingers into my hair and I quickly moved my hand as he pressed his gorgeous cock deep into my mouth and into my throat. I relaxed my jaw as I felt it reach my epiglottis. Master did not stop, but pressed my head down harder, him groaning and me gagging as his head slid down into my esophagus. He held me there for a while before dragging me back off his cock by the hair and starting the process over again. Soon he was fully fucking himself with my throat. Tears streamed from my eyes ruining the makeup I had so recently applied and spit pooled in his bush. I twitched with pleasure at the overwhelming fullness of his cock in my throat. My body and soul belong to Master. I am his to use as he pleases and his pleasure is my pleasure. The burning sensation in my throat and the cramping in my neck prove my love and desire to please him. I felt my own moisture pooling between my legs as he yanked my head up and down on his hard rod, fucking the very center of my being. Soon I felt him begin to cum, his erection jumping in my mouth. Master grabbed my head with both hands and forced me all the way down on his cock until my chin was resting on his balls, but this time he didn't let go. Wave after wave of cum shot straight down into my stomach as he pressed my face into his pelvis. Helpless, unable to breathe, I thought how lucky I was for Master to bless me with his gift each morning. Stars swam in front of my eyes and my lungs screamed for oxygen, but I wished I could keep him there longer, down my throat where he belongs. My mouth is first and foremost for his sexual pleasure.

Right as the lights were fading in my vision, he pulled my head off his cock and I took a deep, gasping breath. I crawled up alongside master and held him as he enjoyed his post-orgasmic haze. Master made the cutest faces when he was satisfied, a relaxed smile where you could just barely see his dimples. He ran a finger lightly over my nipple, teasing the amethyst piercing. He gave it a quick tug and chuckled as I let out a small squeal of pain and surprise, before rubbing it gently with his fingers again. He knows how sensitive my nipples are and how this gets me worked up. And I know that he will make me wait to get my relief until he returns home from work in the evening. I am not allowed to touch myself unless told to do so, but if I'm a good girl, Master will take good care of me.

"Thank you, Master" I said, kissing his beard once more. "Thank you for letting me suck your beautiful cock and for giving me your gift. I love your body and soul and am glad to service you however I can."

"I know, precious," he responded. "And I love you too. Now clean me up and I'll take my breakfast."

I took him in my mouth once more, this time gently licking clean all of the remnants of his load and slid off the bed to saunter into the kitchen. I felt like I was glowing, proud of my master, proud of how happy I make him, and proud to know my place as a domestic cock slave.