Morning Ritual

Story Info
A spanking a day keeps the misbehavior away!
700 words
2.83
68.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are 18-years-old and above. This is one of my first stories, comments are appreciated.

*

After taking a shower and dressing up for work, Daren walks downstairs to see his wife preparing his breakfast.

"Good morning," Vilna greets.

"Good morning sweetheart," Daren says as he kisses her.

Daren sits down in his chair as Vilna gives him a cup of fresh hot coffee—brown, with two lumps of sugar and cream just as he likes. He takes a sip of the beverage while Vilna serves him a plate of steaming bacon and eggs.

Two footsteps march down the staircase.

"Good morning Dad. Good morning Mom." Eighteen-year-old twins Gina and Dina greet their parents. They sit down with their father for breakfast. Both have already showered and dressed up for school.

"Good morning girls," Daren greeted as they kissed him and their mother.

There was nothing to talk much. All three are busy gobbling down their breakfast. Meanwhile the TV is showing the morning news.

Once breakfast is finished, the two girls gather up the dishes and bring them to the kitchen sink.

"Come girls," Daren coaxes them, "Time to line up for your daily dose of discipline."

Vilna, Gina, and Dina march to the living room and stood at attention side by side, respectively. Vilna pulls up her nightgown while Gina and Dina do the same to the skirt of their school uniforms. They then pull down their underwear. Half-naked, they bend over, their hands holding their dresses up so their bottoms stay exposed.

Meanwhile Daren opens up a locked drawer. Inside the drawer are seven spanking implements, one for each day of the week: A leather strap for Sunday, a cane for Monday, a birch switch for Tuesday, a paddle for Wednesday, a flogger for Thursday, a tawse for Friday, and a riding crop for Saturday. He picks up the paddle. He turns around to see the women already in their proper position, their fresh bottoms begging to be disciplined.

"Girls, you know why I have to do this every morning." Daren tells his wife and daughters. "Let this be a reminder to maintain your good behavior throughout the rest of the day. I don't want any of you to misbehave and displease me or you'll get another spanking."

He begins by smacking the paddle against Dina's bottom. The smacking is not too harsh, less forceful than a spanking carried out during punishments. Daren only needs their bottoms to redden enough but allow it to heal overnight, a fresh canvas ready for another reddening tomorrow.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Dina lets loose a few tears, yelping the frequent "Ow!" and "Ahh!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Once finished, she stands up rubbing her bottom.

Daren moves to Gina, giving her the same number of licks he gave her twin sister. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Unfortunately by the sixth spank Gina rose up in pain. "How many times I told you not to move?"

"I'm sorry Dad," Gina cries and returns to her position.

"You know you're getting an additional lick for that." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Ahh!" Gina stands up, relieved that her ordeal is finished for now. But she knows there will be another spanking tomorrow.

When it's her turn, Vilna tries her best not to move as Daren begins to spank her. Although tears fell down her face, she barely made a sound, considering that she has gotten used to this ever since the day she married him.

The ritual has ended. Daren look at all his girls' pink asses with pride. He knows that by spanking them daily in the morning, they'll be determined in being obedient good girls.

"Come on," he told his daughters as they pull up their underwear while he returns the paddle to the drawer and locks it. The four of them share a hug together.

"Thank you for the discipline, Dad." Gina said as Daren kisses her.

"I love you," I told my girls.

"We love you too Dad," my daughters answer.

They go to the driveway, where Daren is driving them to school before he heads off to go to work.