Morning Routine Pt. 03

Story Info
Another girl joins us.
2.1k words
4.29
8.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I unlock the door, my cock already straining in my pants, I hear some chuckling. My girls must be having fun.

I enter the hallway and see them, at their positions, scantily clad. Their cheeks flushed in arousal and their nipples poking through the thin fabric of their shirts.

I look at Sara and her chin is glistening, her full lips are coated with Anna's juices. Her red hair is bound in a messy pony tail and her eyes apparent in their lust.

Anna on the other hand looked proper, yes she is in heat and her cheeks are flushed. But her hair was still neat and her chin wasn't glistening.

I grab Anna by her pony tail and pull her up. Sara continuing to sit in her place. I move my hand beneath her skirt and rub her pussy, finding it to be gushingly wet.

I let her go and say: 'On your knees, slut. I want you to suck me off.'

She answers:'Of course, master.'

She drops down to her knees and gently pulls out my rod. Her slender hand guides it into her mouth. Her masterful tongue swirling around my tip.

I look down and see her gently bobbing along my length, going further and further each time. Her full lips feel soft and her tongue flattening against my rod from below.

She reaches the halfway point, my tip barely poking into her throat. She moans. The vibrations add to my pleasure.

'You like deepthroating my cock, Anna?'

She moans again. I see her hands lowering themselves towards her skirt, I know she wants to play with herself.

'Bad girl. Don't play with yourself, Anna. '

Upon hearing that she lets her hands drop to the sides. She continues to work my cock with masterful precision. Her full lips make contact with my crotch.

She's trying to pull back off, but I hold her in place. She taps against my legs, increasingly urgent. Just as she stops tapping I pull her off, she's gasping for air.

Her eyes are full of lust and her face is more flushed than before.

'No, Anna I won't fuck you tonight, I won't allow you to cum tonight.' I tell her.

Sara seems shocked at my extended punishment for her sister, but she doesn't object.

'Sara, dear, would you please get on your knees?'

She immediately obeys, her ass pointing towards me, her pussy wet and droplets of her juices running along her thighs.

I align my cock with her pussy, rubbing my tip along her slit. I gently push in, Sara is moaning in delight.

Anna meanwhile, is watching us in jealous awe. Her eyes unable and unwilling to look away.

I sheath myself fully inside of Sara and gently start to fuck her, ramming into her again and again. She's getting wetter. Her arms are giving way as her boobs jump out of her skimpy top.

I give her the rough fucking she finds pleasurable and she deserves it. She's a good girl, and she deserves to be rewarded for that.

I ram into her harder and harder, her moans are getting louder and louder. She is orgasming over and over.

I grunt as I can't resist orgasming any longer, I spurt myself into her. I pull out and the two of us collapse as Anna watches.

A short while later, we've just eaten dinner, we go to bed, tomorrow will be a special day for all of us.

The next morning

I wake up again, feeling both Anna's and Sara's boobs sliding along my body, but this time I say:

'I'm sorry girls, but this morning I won't fuck you two, I'm going to meet someone important. You two may have fun together.'

I get up and take a shower, brush my teeth and style my hair a bit. I think I should get my hair dyed again but anyways, I grab myself a black T-shirt and a jeans.

I go out and get into the car, in the car, I call my friend Lea.

'Hi Lea, it's me Domi. Everything is ready at my end.'

'Hi, that's great, I can't wait to finally move in! Have you told the twins?'

'No, I want to surprise them with their new 'friend'.' I say the word 'friend' especially sultry.

'Hehehe, yeah, seems like a nice idea, how about you come over and help me pack up the rest of my stuff?'

'Sure, I'm on my way.'

'Thanks, see ya!'

'See ya!'

With that we hang up and I start the car. Then I connect my phone with the stereo and start playing my playlist, which consists mostly of late 90ies, 2000s and early 2010s Nü Metal. I know, it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I like it.

So with 'Last Resort' blasting out of my stereo, I start to drive downtown. I pass a couple of streets, no one is really driving this late in the morning.

After less than 2 minutes of driving I get to Lea's house.

Well, she's technically still living with her parents, but she's 20 by now and wanted to move out. I ring the bell.

Lea opens and has already everything packed into a couple of boxes.

'Hey, I thought I had some work to do!'

'I'm sorry.' she says 'But you know, the earlier I am away from my parents the better.'

I look at her. She's about 168cm tall, black hair, slightly tanned skin. Her boobs are quite big, a bit more than enough to fill one of my hands each, her butt is big and bubbly, and she's in general a very sexy woman. Her brown eyes are big and expressive and in general her face is more cute than anything.

'Well then let's get your stuff into the car.'

I say as I grab a box and move out the door. She follows suit, with another box. I open the trunk and put my box in.

She puts hers in as I walk past each other, repeating that about 3 times, as we still have 2 more boxes to go and the trunk is full. We put the last boxes labeled 'Gaming stuff' and 'Don't open' onto the passenger seats.

She says 'goodbye' to her parents as I get the car back up and running, she enters into the passenger seat and I turn down the volume, so we don't get blasted to oblivion by Skillet's, the band who's T-shirt Lea is coincidentally wearing, 'Monster' and we drive back out of town towards my house.

On our way we talk about this and that but nothing really important and we soon pull into the driveway of my smallish three storey house.

'Here we are, that'll be about 10 pounds and 42 pence.'

After I say that she looks at me perplexed, but soon we both start laughing maniacal at my really bad joke.

'Let's get your stuff into your new room.'

'Yeah we should.'

We both get out and we each get a box, we go up the driveway, I open the door and put the box down in the entrance of my house.

It all goes fairly well until the box labeled 'Do not open' breaks and all kinds of sex toys fall all over the place.

We both start laughing again as we pick them up and I make another bad joke:

'How about we let one here and see if we get a dildo tree?'

'That could be useful!' she laughs and picks up the last one, a big bad black dildo.

We get in and move the boxes to her new room, as I explain her the layout of the house.

'So the master bedroom and my bathroom is at the top level, along with my big-ish walk-in closet and a balcony. A level below is your room, another bathroom, a study and a smaller walk-in closet.

On the ground floor is a the kitchen and the living room in one big room. And below that is a cellar with a room for videogames, one for special games, a small wine storage and a small home cinema.'

'Wow...how can you afford that?'

'Well... I'll just say I am fairly successful at what I do.'

Lea just nods at my answer and begins to unpack her stuff, mostly clothes, CDs and videogames. I leave her room and begin to prepare some lunch for the twins, Lea and me.

The menu isn't fancy, consisting mostly of a self made noodle dish that was possibly created by my father but no one really knows it's origins. What I know though is, that it's very fatty, filling and delicious.

As I put the meal on the table, Lea comes down and sits down at the table.

'Can I get m'lady something to drink?' I ask.

'Yes please, a coffee?' She answers, chuckling at my played servitude.

'Sure' I answer.

I make some coffee and hand her the cup on a small plate, along with two sugar cubes.

'Sadly, we've got no milk at home.' I add.

Lea simply shrugs as she puts the sugar into her coffee and stirs it. I leave her and call down the twins.

'Anna, Sara, stop fucking each other and come down get lunch.' I say with played sweetness but still conveying the urgency of an order.

The immediately run down, naked, their hair in disarray and with flushed red cheeks. Their eyes clouded with lust.

They sit down before they even realise that Lea is there, sipping her coffee and possibly aroused by the girls nudity. I turn around and sit down as well and we begin eating.

A strange silence looming because neither Lea, the twins or me are talking. As we finish eating, I get up together with Lea and start to talk to the twins.

'This right next to me is my good friend Lea. She's going to live together with us from now on. She already knows about our relationship. So don't worry.'

They nod.

'In fact, she will join our relationship.'

They nod, but with a slightly confused look on their faces.

'She will be your mistress as I am your master. We will share you, but I will also be her master.'

The girls nod a again, this time with an even more confused look.

Lea is now raising her voice:

'Of course, will you be serving me, but you will be rewarded by the pleasures only a mistress can provide.' She says, her voice clear and enticing.

'If you don't serve me to my contentment, you will be punished accordingly and you won't like that. Unless of course you like being used for the pleasure of another woman whilst being edged over and over again.' She continues.

'Now sluts, on your knees in front of us.' She says, her voice suddenly stern and lustful.

As the girls get on their knees, Lea takes off her shirt, freeing her large and soft boobs from their only constraint. She continues to drop her skirt, revealing her shaved, wet and swollen pussy. It quickly occurs to me that she must have taken off her panties in her room.

Sara immediately assumes that they should start to out Lea out, but instead, Lea swats Sara away and leans herself over the table. Presenting her pussy and ass to me. Her head hangs over the other side of the table.

I quickly move to Lea's head and drop my pants. My cock jutting out towards her mouth as she opens it wide, willing to have herself facefucked hard.

I push into her mouth, gently thrusting at first. Her tongue swirling around my tip. I begin to thrust faster, she starts to moan, her tongue trying to swirl more, but not succeeding. I grab her head, thrusting even faster and with more force, I start to go into her throat, cutting off her oxygen supply.

She gags, tears welling in her eyes, as I thoroughly use her. And she enjoys it, her scent of arousal begins to fill the room. She moans more, louder, reverberating into my cock as I get close.

I thrust into her one last time, holding her in a deepthroating position. As I pull out I begin to cum, my seed filling her mouth. She sucks out every single drop of cum from my dick, and then some.

I pull out and she swallows, her eyes clouded and half closed. Her cheeks red and her body quivering in pleasure. I leave her and the girls alone as I start to prepare some... Special welcumming festivities.