Morning Secrets

Story Info
The morning sweetheart has a dark secret.
3.6k words
3.54
38.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laf199
laf199
201 Followers

It's been a while since I published anything, but that doesn't mean I haven't been writing. I have a number of stories I've started, and then put aside for various reasons. Either I lost my interest in them, didn't have a way to proceed, or life just got in the way and I haven't been able to write beyond a chapter or two.

So I figured I'd do a little experiment, a little crowd sourcing if you will, and see if anyone thought these stories were worth pursuing further. I'm going to publish two stories, this is the first one. Both explore a similar theme, but with some real differences. This story only has one chapter; the one I'll publish next has two.

With both of these, I know where I want to finish them, but I just haven't been able to draw up the motivation to fill in all the blanks in between. But maybe there's an interest out there in me pursuing either of these...I don't know. If so, maybe I'll write them further. I'm interested in everyone's thoughts, even if you hate them and tell me they stink, that's fine too.

Given the subject matter, I expect many of the comments will be something like: "I hate these characters, I hate you...you should have them all jump off a building and take you with them," etc..etc...etc. Those comments are fine too, but they don't really interest me; these characters only exist in my own deviant mind, I'm not advocating anyone do what they do.

And just as a further warning, to those people who enjoyed my last story, this subject matter will most assuredly be different. So the Joe and Vicky fans may want to sit these out; just a suggestion. One of the other stories I've put aside, and probably will pursue in the future, is a sequel to When You Know featuring Joe's sister...perhaps that will be something that interests you?

Anyway, hope at least a few people enjoy this story.

*****

"And that's all we have for you this lovely morning. For the rest of the Sunrise crew, I'm Nicole Baker, wishing you a great day!"

"And...cut," the director called out. "We're clear."

"Thanks everyone," Nicole complimented the crew. "Another great job, let's do it again tomorrow."

Nicole Baker was the hottest name in morning news, host of the #1 network morning show, Sunrise. In just a few short years since her promotion to host, the show had rocketed from last place to first in the ratings. All of the credit was given to Nicole, the charming former weather girl with the winning personality, the girl next door.

Nicole was more than just the girl next door though; she was a knockout, with chestnut brown hair and captivating green eyes. No doubt there were a large number of male (and female) viewers who only watched to ogle her, but she still had the charm and down to earth persona to attract other viewers.

And any doubts about her ability to handle hard news had been erased with how she performed during the coverage of last year's commuter train accident that killed 50 people outside Washington. Her grace and humanity in interviewing the survivors and families of the deceased won over even her critics. Everyone was already speculating about her next step: evening anchor, host of primetime specials, a book deal; everything was on the table for the 34-year old star.

Nicole also had a picture perfect family life, married to Simon Whittaker, eldest son of Nelson Whittaker, the dean of NY financiers. Simon had taken over as managing partner of his father's firm after Nelson retired, and was already taking it to even greater heights. He had the ear of the President on financial matters, was even considered a contender for Secretary of the Treasury down the road. Nicole and Simon were a New York power couple, in all the society magazines and without a hint of scandal.

Even their hardest trial had been overcome; after a year of trying to conceive without success, tests confirmed that Simon had a low sperm count that made natural conception difficult. Several years of fertility treatments were also unsuccessful. They kept all this private, but the failure weighed on both of them. But, just as they were about to give up, their miracle occurred and Nicole found herself pregnant; little Emily had just celebrated her second birthday. By all accounts, they seemed to have everything they could need; everything they could want.

But every couple, even one as perfect as Nicole and Simon, had secrets; that they kept from the world, that they kept from each other. And Nicole was no different; as she prepared to leave the studio for the day, she placed a call to her biggest secret, one that if it got out would permanently alter everyone's perception of her.

"Hi, listen I have a few hours," she spoke softly into the phone. "Can you meet?; I need to see you."

Nicole listened to the response. "No your place is good," she replied. "I'll meet you there in 30 minutes; I know where the spare key is."

She was meeting her husband for lunch later, so Nicole raised no eyebrows calling for a car to take her downtown. Except, instead of taking her to the financial district, it dropped her off near a loft building in SoHo. After excusing the driver, explaining she wanted to shop for an hour, she quietly made her way inside, and up to a loft that she had become very familiar with these last three years.

Nicole used the spare key to enter, and saw she was first to arrive. She looked around the apartment, at the various paintings and sculptures scattered around. There was no doubt to his talents, she realized, even if the life of an artist didn't exactly lead to much in the way of income. But Nicole wasn't here to think of his income.

She walked to the back and looked out the window toward the financial district, toward her husband's office. Then she sighed, not over any thoughts of Simon, but because she felt a pair of familiar arms circle her waist.

"You missed me, huh," he breathed into her ear, moving his hands up to fondle her perky breasts and nipples over her blouse. "Hubby not getting the job done for you, right?"

"Shhh," she replied, turning her body and placing a finger on his lips. "No words, you know what I need."

And so, they found themselves a few minutes later on his bed in the corner of the loft apartment, bedsprings protesting loudly as he pounded away between Nicole's legs from on top of her.

"Harder, HARDER!" she yelled up to him. "Drive me through the fucking mattress!" Nicole then moved her hands from his back to his ass to encourage his thrusts, and locked her legs around his thighs.

"UGHHH," he moaned back, increasing his brutal pace. It was never tender love making with these two, with long looks into each other's eyes, gentle loving kisses and words. No, it was intense, passionate, rough even; with little in the way of discernable words exchanged. It was fucking; and it was all these two wanted from each other at the moment.

"Aghhhhh...ack!" Nicole squeaked as he pounded her mercilessly, without any real concern for her. But it's how she wanted it; any pain she felt was being overwhelmed by her pleasure, that she felt deep in the pit of her stomach and about to spread throughout her body.

"YESSSSSS!" she screamed out, squeezing his ass harder. "I'm coming!"

The exquisite look of torture and pleasure written over her face sent her partner over the edge himself. He thrust his hips several more times, then threw his head and neck back violently and bellowed his own release.

"NGHHHHHHH!" he shouted out unintelligibly, as sperm rocketed up his dick and into Nicole. She grunted as she felt him splash inside her, she loved feeling this man empty his balls into her pussy.

The man pulled back and pushed forward several more times, groaning each time as he spurted more semen when fully inside her again. He continued to thrust a few more times, even as the flow of his fluid ceased, not wanting the moment to end. Nicole reached up to kiss him, for the first time today. Finally sated, they collapsed back on the bed and kissed for a few moments, before he pulled his softening cock from inside her and rolled to the other side of the bed.

Both of them fought to catch their breath for a few moments, before he finally turned to her and spoke.

"Ready for another go?" he asked with a smile.

"No, I'm meeting Simon for lunch in an hour," Nicole replied softly. Now that the deed was over, and her passions satisfied, the guilt was seeping in.

"How's my big brother doing?" the man asked casually. She looked over at him, into his brown eyes and face all too similar to Simon's, except a few years younger.

"Like you care, Matt," Nicole replied with disdain.

"Look, I don't hate the guy, he's done a great job investing my trust fund," Matt answered. "Just because I love fucking his wife doesn't mean I hate him."

"Real nice," Nicole replied, turning to retrieve her bra from the side of the bed. "I can't believe I'm here again."

"Hey," he said, reaching out to her. "You called me, remember? You're always the one to call me; I'm not the bad guy here."

"No, I am; I know that," Nicole rued as she put her bra on. "It would crush him if he found out."

"Relax, he'll never find out," Matt said confidently. "I'm never telling him, and it's not like I'm looking to take you away from him. I like what we have, and obviously you do too."

"Don't you have any guilt, over this?" Nicole asked, head in her hands. "Sometimes it feels like it's going to consume me."

"You need to stop with that," Matt replied. "And honestly, no I don't have guilt. We're just going for what we want, what we both want. Your life with Simon has nothing to do with it."

"You can really separate it that easily?" she asked dubiously.

"Yes, because I know what I want, what this is," he said. "You should just admit that you want this, that you need it. It'll get easier once you come to terms with that."

"Don't flatter yourself, I don't need this," she scoffed.

"Then why are you here?" Matt asked. "Three years ago, you came to me, desperate, worried about Simon; about what your 'troubles' were doing to the marriage. I would have never dreamed of starting anything with you otherwise."

"I know," Nicole replied, thinking of her baby girl, and how Simon pulled out of his funk when he found out she was pregnant with Emily; she didn't regret that decision, it was the only thing she could think of at the time. "But, we're not doing this for that anymore."

"No, we're not," he said. "And like I said I'm not the one that calls to set one of our rendezvous up."

"I never hear you say no," she shot back.

"Look don't get me wrong, I enjoy the hell out of this," Matt replied with a smile. "If you wanted to stop, I'd be sad for a while but I would move on eventually. But I know you don't want to stop, you can't stop."

"This is nuts," Nicole said as she got up and finished getting dressed. "I need to get out of here."

"I guess I'll see you on Friday," Matt said. "Another family dinner with my parents; where they can tell me what a waste my life is."

"You're lucky you have Simon in your life," Nicole said. "All he does for you, for me, and look what we do to him."

"Nice try, trying to get me to feel guilty," Matt laughed. "That's your thing. I'm not taking anything away from him; he wanted a kid, I gave that to him, even if he doesn't know it."

"He can never know that, Matt," Nicole warned.

"Relax, you can be so uptight," he said, getting up himself and moving toward her again. "I'm not looking to run off with you, or be that kid's father. I'm only here for this." As he said that, he reached under her skirt and began moving his hand up her thighs.

"Mhmmmm..." Nicole moaned as he moved closer to her mound. Quickly, she composed herself, and pushed his hand away. "I don't have time for this now. See you on Friday."

"Sure thing, sis," he teased as she began to leave.

"Don't call me that," Nicole replied. "You know that weirds me out."

"I know," he laughed. "But I'm telling you; just admit to yourself you can't function without this pressure release. It's good to be bad sometimes."

As Nicole made her way out of Matt's loft and texted for the car service to pick her up, she thought about his final words. He was right, she knew sadly; he wasn't pushing her into anything, Nicole wanted this now. She thought she had all the right intentions when this first started, but quickly found she couldn't give it up, even after the goal had been met.

Nicole thought back to the moment she made that fateful decision, leading down this road to her great secret. The morning sweetheart was putting in danger everything she held dear, but even so she just couldn't bring herself to stop now.

That Friday afternoon, Matt sat in his brother Simon's office, going over his portfolio. As usual, Simon had managed to grow it by double digits in the past year, allowing Matt to continue to live comfortably as he pursued his art.

"Thanks, bro," Matt said, as Simon finished detailing the investment results. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I just like seeing you doing something that makes you happy," Simon replied. "Forget about what Mom and Dad say; stick with it, you're close to a real breakthrough. You're even making a little bit of money off your work now."

"It'll probably never be enough to live off," Matt said. "But thanks to you, I don't have to worry about it. You know, we don't need to keep having these meetings, I trust you 100%."

"Well, it allows us to catch up on other matters," Simon answered, with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, that," Matt sighed uncomfortably, reaching into his coat pocket and handing the DVD over to his brother. "I could just send this to you by email."

"No, I don't want to chance them getting stolen," Simon said. "We have to be careful."

"I gotta say, man, I'm more than a little weirded out giving you these," Matt said softly. "It's a little strange handing your brother a tape of you having sex, and then knowing what you're probably doing with it."

"That's the only thing you find weird about this?" Simon asked with a laugh.

"No, but of the 100 things that are weird about this, that one is right up there," Matt said with a shake of the head.

"Relax, I hardly even see you, it's like you're not there at all," Simon assured his brother.

"I don't know if I should be relieved or offended by that," Matt said, totally confused by the whole situation his brother had thrust upon him three years ago.

"Well, if Nicole's face is anything to go by, you shouldn't worry you're not doing things right," Simon said. "That's what I'm focused on; her face, she's so out of control when she's with you, so different than she is with me. I love seeing her like that; I can't get enough of it."

"Well, maybe she can be that way with you," Matt offered. "Or you could find another guy? I'm not sure if I can keep doing this, Simon."

"Why? You're not enjoying yourself anymore?" Simon asked. "With a woman as beautiful as Nicole, I find that hard to believe. Remember, all this started after that first time, when you confessed you were ashamed how much you liked it."

"You should really tell her, Simon," Matt said. "She's got a tremendous amount of guilt over what we're doing; guilt that could go away if you just told her about your own...interests."

"I can't tell her, everything changes if she's knows I enjoy watching her cheat on me," Simon replied. "Then, she wouldn't be cheating on me; it wouldn't feel the same. And you're the only guy I can trust; to do what I want and keep everything discreet, and also to not try and take her away from me."

"You know I would never do that," Matt said earnestly. "But everything about this is so weird. You never know until you tell her; there are ways you can do this together if you want."

"At this point, she'll probably never forgive me, for putting us all down this path," Simon said with a frown. "I can't risk that; right now we're all getting what we want."

"Ok, but eventually I fear this is all going to blow up our faces," Matt said sighing. "So many secrets; I can't keep track of who I'm lying to half the time." With that, he put his coat on and began to leave.

"See you tonight, right?" Simon asked. "I can't get through a dinner with mom and dad without you."

"Yeah, you just like the fact that I'm always in the hot seat, not you," Matt laughed.

"It helps..." Simon said with a laugh, but quickly turning serious. "Listen Matt, I've already been planting seeds with Nicole; it's time for the other part of the arrangement to kick in. Emily needs a sibling."

"Nicole wants that?" Matt questioned. "She hasn't brought it up to me."

"She's resisting, no doubt because of her guilt over you," Simon replied. "But I have a way to make it happen. I just wanted to warn you."

"OK," Matt said. "If that's what you want, but are you positive that's a good idea?"

"Yes, I just need to convince her, and I will," Simon said with certainty. Matt left and Simon was again alone with his thoughts.

He thought back to three years ago, when he set all this into motion. He wanted a baby, but he knew it was unlikely that he could ever make it happen himself. It wasn't an easy thing to swallow, but he eventually settled on the next best thing. The baby needed to be a Whittaker, to have Whittaker DNA, and there was a perfect alternate option to make this happen.

There was only one problem; no outsider could know; Simon didn't want any records at a fertility clinic that his brother's sperm had been used to father the child. It took a while of dropping subtle little hints and clues to Nicole, and he did his best to play the devastated spouse; he knew eventually his wife would come to the same realization as he did, at what needed to be done.

He had talked to Matt ahead of time, he knew his little brother had a crush on his wife; one that he would never act on himself, but one that had been clear to Simon the first time he brought Nicole home from college. He would have no problem performing, and could be convinced it was to help give his brother the child he so desperately wanted.

Simon had to admit he was more than a little distressed after the first time they were together, when Matt came to him full of guilt and asked out of their deal. He finally admitted to his big brother that he enjoyed it a little too much, and so did his wife.

However, Simon also found himself intrigued by this for some reason. Rather than being totally upset and jealous, he was curious about what was occurring between his wife and brother. He eventually convinced Matt to meet Nicole again, and to tape their encounter.

Matt reluctantly did, and Simon quickly saw how passionate they were together, how rough his brother was, and how much Nicole enjoyed it. And finally, he realized how excited he got seeing his wife that way. He knew this was something he could never give her; he didn't have it in him to treat his wife like Matt did. But he wanted it to continue, and he wanted to watch it, watch her to be more precise.

Over the last three years, he had witnessed many encounters between his wife and brother; Simon knew they wouldn't be able to give it up one she did become pregnant. Matt felt weird about taping things, still felt weird about all of it honestly, especially about all the mean things Simon wanted his brother to say about him. But his reptile mind took over, and it was a price that part of him had been willing to pay to continue his trysts with Nicole.

It had gone too far now to tell his wife, Simon thought. She would hate him if she knew all this. Plus, he worried it wouldn't hold the same appeal to him if she knew; her reactions wouldn't be honest, she would end up acting for his benefit. So, he continued to be the puppet master behind the scenes; he did feel bad his wife felt such guilt over doing something he was deriving so much pleasure from, but he didn't see any other way.

laf199
laf199
201 Followers
12