Morning Service

Story Info
A happy slave and a satisfied Master start their day
950 words
4.43
23.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her exquisite service to her owner concluded, she carefully let my cock out of her mouth without getting anything on my pants, just as she'd been trained. I touched the back of her head gently. Recognizing the signal she bent her head forward, and I lifted her long black hair and squeezed the last few drops of come from my cock onto the nape of her neck, on the soft hairs where I liked to kiss her. She straightened and I stroked her hair back into place. She looked at me hopefully.

"No, my love, you can't swallow this morning." I zipped my pants and straightened my tie. "Kneel there for a moment." I went to the open closet door. "You're wearing the grey suit today? With this red blouse?" She nodded. I fingered the blouse and noted that the jacket buttoned up reasonably high. "No bra today." Opening her underwear drawer I selected a basic red thong and put it on the bed in front of her. She nodded and smiled.

I held my hand in front of her mouth, and she leaned forward and let my come drip out of her mouth into my hand. I smeared it all over her breast and chest. I held my hand out again and said, "You may have as much as you can lick off my hand and your nipples." She eagerly cleaned my hand with her tongue, then unclasped her hands from behind her back and lifted each of her breasts to her mouth, stretching them in order to lick her aroused pink nipples.

"Lie back and present yourself, please," I said. She got onto the bed, then lay on her back, spreading her legs and holding them open. "We'll keep it simple today," I said, opening my cufflink drawer and taking out a small silver M, with a ring at the top into which was inserted a jeweler's fastener. I clipped the fastener through the ring that pierced the hood of her clitoris. Her shaven cunt was very wet and the smell of her delicious. I leaned in, lifted the monogram, and kissed her clit, licking it and kissing her on the nether lips. She moaned.

"You can get up now," I said. "Rinse out your mouth and bring me a washcloth." She bounced to her feet and went into the bathroom. The water ran, and I heard her swirl and spit. As she came running back with a wet washcloth, I watched the monogram flashing as it bounced on her clit. She cleaned and kissed my hand. I kissed her softly. "Very good. You are a wonderful slave." She beamed.

She went to the kitchen and I heard the coffee grinder as I went to the front door to get the papers. I put the arts and business sections by her place and kept the front and metro, then made eggs as she finished preparing the coffee and made toast.

We sat down, me again admiring the monogram between her legs. She spread them to show me and smiled.

"Jamie's opening is in the paper," she said excitedly, showing me the article.

"Good for her. Did they like it?"

"They seem to have, yeah." She read me a few paragraphs. "I'm happy for her."

I heard the tone in her voice and touched her hand. "Your turn will come. Your work is just as good; she's just got more contacts and she's been doing this longer."

"I know," she said. "Thank you. Are you finished?" I nodded, and as she stood up and reached for my plate I grabbed her nipple and pulled her down to kiss me. I slid two fingers into her cunt and played with her clit, the monogram bouncing, until she had to put the plate down, grab the back of my chair with both hands, and come hard, gasping. She stood back up slowly, and I held my hand out for her to lick clean. She gathered up the plates and took them to the sink, walking on somewhat rubbery legs. "Oh, Master, thank you. I can't believe what you do to me."

"I feel the same way, my slave."

I went into the office to get my laptop and Blackberry, then walked to the door of the apartment. She was kneeling there, still naked, with my shoes. As she put them on and tied them I put on my coat. Grasping her by the hair, I lifted her to her feet and kissed her deeply, tasting her cunt. "I love you," I said into her ear, as my hand touched the secret sticky spot at the base of her neck. "I love you so much," she answered.

"Wait until you're ready to leave to get dressed. I don't want you to get any stains on your blouse." My come was already mostly dry on her chest but I wanted to be sure, and in any case, I liked her to be naked around the house as often as possible. It was worth the heating bills.

"You can masturbate today," I said, "But not until after lunch. And be sure to tell me right away."

"Yes, Master," she said. "Have a good day. I can't wait to see you later."

"Me either, love. I hope the presentation goes well this afternoon. You'll kick their ass."

"Damn right!" she said. "I'm feeling good about it."

"I'm glad. I'll be thinking of my slut up there in front of all those suits, with your come-sticky breasts sliding around under your blouse, your ass bare under that nice skirt, and my initial rubbing your clit."

"And you better believe I'll be thinking of you, Master."