Morning Service

Story Info
Your morning in the life as a sexual slave to a sadist dome.
3.8k words
4.21
51.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You awaken to the soundless vibrations of a strap releasing gentle tingles through your balls and up the shaft of your dick. Why the strap is on your balls doesn't quite break the surface of your consciousness. You remember allowing it to be put on the night before, but why... you moan softly and roll over in the warm nest of bed sheets and the comforting blackness of the bedroom. There's nothing but the building pleasurable sensation at your groin. The electrical tingles lengthen into pulses and you hold your breath to each one, gasping on the exhale with a heady yearning for the next build up. The current of electricity is strong enough that it feels like you're being manually stimulated by an invisible hand in the dark.

The head of your dick presses against something solid and inflexible. It's a subtle restriction and for a few breaths you don't pay it much attention. The pulses send waves of electricity rolling through your balls. With each crest the sensation deepens. The increase of electrical current perfectly matches your rising stimulation and instead of the pain you'd usually associate with getting your balls jolted, there's only a powerful rush of pleasure. All too suddenly your dick is encased by the inflexible restriction and there's nowhere for your erection to expand. The subtle press you felt before now hurts. It's a familiar hurt, strong enough to wake you up in a jolt of pain if the subtle vibrations on your balls hadn't already done so, and you remember the chastity device with a pang of regret.

The electrical stimulation on your balls and at the base of your dick doesn't care about the chastity device or the lack of space for your crushed erection. What was a rush of pleasure only moments before is the cause of an almost claustrophobic source of pain. Your dick shrinks a little at being packed into so tiny a space, but then the next pulse comes and the momentary relief is gone. The flash of pain is deep and solid. You gasp and grab for your partner asleep in the bed next to you, shaking her awake. "Fuck, Natalia, I need you to give me the key," you say.

It takes several shakes to wake Natalia, but when she does she narrows her eyes as soon as they open.

"Where's the key?!" you practically scream. In the dark you can't see her expression clearly, but you know she isn't moving to get up or go anywhere. Perhaps she's groggy from sleep. The pain continues to build, your dick straining against the confines of the chastity cage.

"Are you serious?" Natalia asks, her tone dripping with annoyance.

You can't believe how rude she's being. You're in serious pain and she's not getting up or helping you. "Yes," you snap. "Where is the key?"

"I put the electrostim remote on the dresser across the room," Natalia says. She still sounds annoyed. What the fuck is her problem?

"The k-"

"Go turn it off," she interrupts you to say.

The argument isn't going anywhere and you can't handle the electrical pulses rolling through your balls and dick so you get out of bed and stumble across the room, groping in the darkness for the controller. As soon as you find it and hit the button the electricity stops and you let out a pained exhale. You can feel precum dripping through the top of the chastity cage. Your dick doesn't seem as concerned about being crushed as your brain is about the whole situation.

"So where's the key?" You don't bother to hide the frustration from your voice. You want out. There's no way you can sleep with an erection and you're tense enough that the only thing that'll calm you down is jerking off.

"I'm not telling you," Natalia says. She sits up in bed. "I gave you a shot." Her voice is steely in its emptiness. She sounds restrained, but you know she's pissed. You rile back in response. She's pissed? You're furious.

"I'm not playing this game. Get the key," you say.

Natalia laughs. It's a forced sound and catches in her throat like she can't get it out past the anger. "I told you the electrostim is an alarm clock. As MY boyfriend you're supposed to bring me coffee and breakfast in bed and wake me up with rimming. Your tongue in my ass. You KNOW that. So you wake up, turn the remote off, and go the fuck downstairs. But you didn't do that. You woke me up. Mistake one."

"I'm not playing. I don't care," you reply.

This time Natalia's laugh is real. "You think I care if you care? Dig yourself deeper idiot. Keep going," she goads you. Natalia lays back down in the bed and rolls over, dragging the covers over her. You clench your hands as you watch her turn her back.

The old chastity device you could have gotten out of on your own, but this one is different. You even remember telling Natalia how cool it would be to get permanent chastity you really couldn't get out of on your own. That was months ago. You regret it now, your dick straining against the cage, just like she said you would. Natalia had always loved a chastity cage specially designed to lock with a prince albert piercing, but she'd loved even more a cage that locked with a steel rod inserted into your urethra. You're so used to the rod lodged inside your dick you can barely feel it, but its mere presence means there's no way you're getting out without the key. Along with the panic and frustration comes a pang of arousal at how crazy hot that is, which just makes your situation even worse than it already is. "Fuck you're so annoying," you mutter at Natalia under your breath.

You leave the bedroom and walk down the hall. The bedroom was completely dark with the blackout shades, but the sun has long risen and streams into the hallway windows. You head for the bathroom where Natalia hangs her jewellery. There's a specific heart necklace she usually wears your chastity key on. Natalia loves wearing it out in public. When asked what they key is she'll usually smirk and say, "it's the key to my boyfriend." Not the key to his heart or anything sappy or romantic. The key to you, as a person. It's not obvious to someone who's never heard about a chastity device, but she's definitely not hiding anything. That kind of casual domming has always got her dripping wet. Her pussy is probably equally wet just from turning her back on you and rolling under the covers.

The thought of her sopping pussy flashes through your mind and you can imagine how amazing it would feel to grab her and shove your dick inside. You'd ram into her before she even knew what was happening and she'd moan in ecstasy. It's just a fantasy, and a pained one at that. You live with your girlfriend and you've never fucked her. No one else has either. Natalia's never had a dick inside her. In the beginning she'd said it hurt, she didn't want to. It wasn't until a year in Natalia admitted she just didn't want to have penetrative sex in that way. It was all that female supremacy porn you watched and read that finally did it. At first she'd recoiled from it, but she eventually watched the porn on her own. She thought about it in regards to your relationship. A dildo, hollow strap on, four fingers, all of that was fine, but a dick? "I'm too good for that," Natalia had said with a shrug. "It hurts because I can't get wet. I don't want it. I never have." You remember she was stroking your dick at the time. She loved that stuff: turning you on just to do nothing about it later. You ached for her touch even if there was a little voice in the back of your head that whispered you'd regret it. Sometimes it was a not so little voice but hers out loud. Natalia also loved grinning while she told you you'd regret it and watching you give in to the pleasure anyways. One of her favourite games was leading you down painful and dark paths willingly when you knew you'd hate what was at the end. "But you can put it in me with a hollow strap on," Natalia had said while pumping her fist on your hardening dick.

"I won't be able to feel it. I won't even get hard," you remember yourself saying.

"So? Why do I care if you're hard for sex?" Entitled wasn't a strong enough word to describe Natalia once she'd started exploring her own desires for real. Not the fantasies you said got you hard that she needed to indulge in to get you in the mood, but her own fantasies. They quickly became a reality, which had been the case with the steel rod running through your urethra and locking you into the chastity device now.

You can't find the heart necklace in the bathroom. The rest of her necklaces are there, but you can't see the heart or the key. You walk back to the hallway and head downstairs. Natalia's purse is by the door and you rifle through it. She sometimes keeps the key in with her change, but you only find money. The memories haven't helped your erection and its straining against the cage with a renewed vigour. You stomp up the stairs and back into the bedroom. "Where's the key? I need it," you tell her.

"You want to make mistake number three?" Natalia mutters from under the covers, her voice heavy with sleep.

"I'm not playing. I already fucking told you that. Go get the key!" you demand.

Natalia pulls the covers down and sits up in bed. "Alright, alright," she says. "I get it you're in pain, but you promised to wear the chastity until I said you could take it off. I have a compromise."

You're still seething, but her voice sounds normal. Maybe she feels bad about the pain you're in. If the compromise gets you out of chastity it's likely you're willing to do it. "What is it?" you ask.

"I'll help you out if you let me tie you up. I'll make the pain go away as long as I can have some fun."

"Whatever, fine." Natalia usually gives you a handjob as a reward for being tied up. It's not as good as fucking her, but you want the release, even if it's just from her hand.

Natalia smiles. "Good." She gets out of the bed, straightens the bed sheets, and taps them. "Lay down here while I get the rope."

You oblige and lay down on your back, hands at your sides and legs partly spread. You focus on your breathing and try to will down your erection. It's no longer straining furiously, but it's still incredibly uncomfortable.

Natalia returns with a few pieces of cotton rope. She winds the first piece around your ankles and ties your feet together. You test the rope and can't move your feet at all. She's been practicing. Next she takes your hands and lifts them over your hand, wrapping the rope around your wrists and securing it to the bedposts. "Let me know if you feel any pinching in your armpits or anywhere else," she says. You roll your eyes at her safety precautions. It's moments like these where she loses control in your eyes and seems a little small and meek. It's like she's playing domme instead of being one. "It's fine. I don't need to," you say.

Natalia rolls her eyes back at you. "You want a gag to go with these ropes?"

"No."

"Then shut the fuck up." You don't believe the bite in her words, but you don't reply either. You'll let her have her fun. She'll be done soon. You might even get soft again if she keeps taking her time, which would solve your predicament.

Natalia passes the next piece of rope around your shins and ties them together. That's new. Usually she just does ankles and wrists and it's enough to mostly keep you down, but you could escape if you had to. The last piece goes around your thighs and she takes the extra rope from around your ankles and ties them to the posts at the bottom of the bed. "I'll go get the key. Don't go anywhere," Natalia says with a smirk.

You test the ropes while she's out of the room. Your wrists have a tiny bit of give, but you can't reach the knots with your fingers. Your lower torso is completely immobile. You try to rock again but it's useless: you really aren't going anywhere. The slight erection you'd lost in the arguing and looking around for the key is coming back and shoving against the solid chastity cage.

You don't have a way to keep track of time but it's at least a few minutes before Natalia comes back into the room. You worry she's lost the key, but as she gets closer you can see it around her neck attached to the heart shaped necklace you couldn't find earlier. She puts a bowl down next to the remote control for the electrostim and to your dismay turns it back on. You feel the familiar tingle of electricity roll through your balls. It's faint and pleasant, but you know exactly where this is going. You already did this this morning. "Can you take it off?" you ask.

"I want you to get hard. You shrunk a little when I was tying you."

"Seriously?" you groan. "Just take it off."

"I don't think you're in any position to order me around," Natalia says with a smile as she approaches the bed. "Not that you ever were," she murmurs to herself and cups your balls in her left hand. She fondles them gently, which feels strange and overstimulating with the electricity pulsing against your skin.

"Just be careful," you warn.

Natalia arches a single eyebrow in a questioning glance that doesn't match the mayhem of the smile on her face. "Or what?" Her fingers tighten around your balls. They slip and slide, easily out of her grasp, until Natalia tightens her grip and traps them in her palm. She clamps down with her fingers. You jolt up on the bed, but there's nowhere to go. The restraints keep you down.

"What are you going to do?" Natalia practically purrs as she shoves her face in yours, staring you down with an unflinching glare. She spits in your face and her saliva lands on her cheek. "Nothing. I didn't fucking think so," she says coldly.

Natalia slips off the bed and walks back towards the remote. Before you can even look up to see what she's doing you can feel it. The electricity on your balls jumps and increases at least several levels. "Fuck," you hiss between your teeth. Every tingle and wave surges through you like needles grating on the wrong side of your skin. There's no escape from the sensation: it's on you and in you and the pain roams up your balls and into your dick. You have no idea if you're hard anymore or if your dick is collapsing and shrinking into itself. There's no room in your brain for anything but the pain.

"Stop," you gasp out.

"Stop?" Natalia asks from across the room. "That sounds like an order," she says with a snort. "Try again." The electricity jumps up several notches. How is that even possible!? Who would make something that could go so high? Any higher and she's going to burn your dick up from the inside. Maybe she's already causing damage. You're tied up perfectly still but the room around you sways with the blinding white light of agony.

Her voice pierces through that light and grates in your ears. "You might be forgetting," she says with a laugh, "I don't need your dick. If I hurt it I don't give a shit."

"Please please please please please stop. Please. Please," you say in a litany like you're praying.

"And what?" she asks.

"What do you mean what? Please please just stop it," you beg. You can't believe she's taking her time.

"What will you do for me if I stop?"

You know that tone of voice. You can practically imagine her face in your mind's eye, even though your eyes are scrunched up and you're grinding your teeth against the agony. You know better, but there's no getting out of the bondage and you can't put up with the pain. "Anything," you say.

"Anything?" she asks.

"Yes, anything, god please just stop," you whimper.

The electricity disappears suddenly. Your skin feels simultaneously numb and overstimulated as your brain tries to adjust to the absence of the pain and its memory branded into your body.

Natalia walks back towards the bed. She's smiling, but the expression is missing from her eyes. Those are alert but empty. She blindfolds you with a black cotton piece of fabric. You don't object. You did say anything and not being able to see really isn't that bad. Natalia unlocks your chastity. You can feel the rod slide out of your urethra and gasp. Without being able to see all you can do is focus on the sensation. When finally released your dick flops to the side, still half hard and leaking.

You hear Natalia take a piece of clothing off. You don't know what it is but all of a sudden you can feel her stand on the bed and sit down on you, bare ass shoved on your face. You breath in and the smell of Natalia surrounds you: sweat from the night and day before and just the smell of her. You feel your dick again for the first time after the electrostimulation and it stirs to attention.

"You were supposed to wake me up by rimming," Natalia says flatly. Her voice is a little muffled with her thighs clenched around your head. "Since you were being stupid you're not allowed to see."

You open your mouth and stick out your tongue, experimentally running it up the skin on top of you. Just the taste of her goes straight to your dick. By the angle of skin and feel you think you're licking Natalia's thigh. She drops her weight onto your face and sits back. With the new position the next stroke of your tongue catches on the inside of Natalia's asscheek and swirls around her entrance. You gently lick back and forth over her hole to get it wet. You remember she likes to be warmed up with subtle pressure. The word subtle is jarring in your present situation. Nothing about what's happening to you is subtle, but you don't want to annoy Natalia further. Your balls ache from the numerous erections you've had without release.

When Natalia's asshole is moistened but not dripping you find the entrance with the tip of your tongue and press. You slip in only a centimeter and go still. You can taste her sweat on your tongue. You don't remember the last time Natalia showered before ordering you to rim her. She has a comfort with her own body that's alluring. When she wants something she demands it. You're not always in the mood, but that hasn't ever stopped her. "Why should you have to be hard for me to feel good?" she's pointed out when you protested.

"So I'm in the mood," you remember saying once.

"Mood for what? Why do I care if you're in the mood?" Arguing with her about your interest never went anywhere. She's stubborn and fixates once she's got her mind on something. It makes her courageous and able to go after what she wants in her career, but it makes her a dangerous lover.

You slip your tongue in a full inch. Her ass clenches around your tongue, the muscles tight with frustration or some other tension. You pull back to the surface of her asshole and right before you slip out you go back in. In and out. Out and in. Slowly and gently fucking her asshole with your tongue in a strangely intimate gesture.

There's a buzzing by your face and you nearly jump out of fear, but Natalia's body weight and the ropes keep you securely in place. The buzzing gets closer and the hair on your body stands up and goosebumps prickle on your skin. After several seconds you realize that's as close as it's getting. Natalia's vibrator bumps against your chin as she pushes it against her clit, rocking her ass into your mouth with pleasure.

You can tell when Natalia's close to orgasm: she makes these little twitches you'd almost call cute, if you hadn't playfully interrupted her one time and she backhanded you for getting in the way of her getting off. This time you thrust your tongue further into her ass, reaching in as far as you can get, pulling out, and shoving back in. She climaxes with a full body shiver and her thighs clamp around her head. Her orgasm lasts a good five seconds before she rolls off you drops the vibrator unceremoniously on the bed.

"You going to help me out now?" you ask. You stretch your jaw. It's a little sore from the weight of her ass and thighs pressing into you.

"Of course," she says.

You still can't see, only hear her cross the room and come back to the bed. Then you feel it: ice. A whole bowl of ice upended onto your dick and furiously rubbed into your crotch. "Fuck," you hiss. There's nowhere to go. The ropes have barely any give. You can't even see, just feel. The ice engulfs your senses, completely different than the pain of electricity but just as maddening. You can just barely hear Natalia laughing to herself from what feels like miles away. All the agony of tease and denial of the frustrating morning culminates in your dick shrinking away from the frigid contact.

12