Morning Service to Master

Story Info
Master inspecting and grooming his slave in the morning.
1.4k words
3.67
39.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slowly drifted out from my sleep, fresh morning air made my nipples hard but I felt warmth spreading between my legs and slowly engulfing my whole body. I began to focus on the sensations I was experiencing. I moaned softly feeling warmth of your body against my thighs and legs.

I kept my eyes closed as I felt your finger rubbing over my clit and I tensed then relaxed again as your finger worked in slow circles, gently manipulating my clit and arousing me out of my sleep. I involuntarily jerked as you pulled my legs open and lifted them up in air, you ordered me "It's your inspection time, hold your legs open, lifted and placed framing your big boobs." while pinching and pulling nipples down towards you. You continued "I want to check if clit is hard and nice for me", your thumb and finger pulling the clit, heightening my pleasure. "Is your pussy ready as it should be, to be owned by Master's cock?? Hmmm", your 2 of the fingers inserting inside my pussy while other hand pulling lips open in lewd manner to display my leaking and throbbing pussy begging for your cock.

"Tsk tsk you dirty slut of mine, your juices are flowing down and wetting your ass hole. Slut want my cock perhaps here", you whispered while suddenly pushing a finger inside my ass hole, making me whimper and tighten ass hole in fear. Master's glaring eyes shot me a look, making me close the eyes and loosen the hole for his unrestricted access and pleasure.

My eyes fluttered open and I let out a louder moan as your cock teased the tightest hole of mine, taunting me. I wanted you to take me there, yet fearful. Your cock moved up and began to rub against my ever growing clitoris. I lifted my groin for your cock to touch my needy pussy, causing a sharp slap against pussy. I wriggled in pain, resting my ass back, feeling Master's domination.

I gasped suddenly rammed by your big and fat cock in pussy, while you opened my legs wider. The cock in me shifted, fucking me deeper and harder, and bringing me closer and closer to the edge. I tried to clench my muscles, lifting pelvis up in need to cum. Master smiled and pulled out his cock. My body was on fire and I was writhing against Master, brought on the verge of orgasm.

My breath was coming out in hot, loud gasps. I was desperately trying to control my breathing, as my heart pounded in my ear. My cheeks were bright red and my nipples erect, my cunt pulsing at the lost sensation of a potential release.

You smiled looking deep in my eyes, saying "You know how to start your day right Bitch??"

I nodded and averted my gaze and with pussy still pulsing, I rolled out of bed.

I took a deep breath before kneeling down on the floor. With my tits touching the floor, hugging your feet, I ever so slowly started kissing and sucking on your feet fingers. Nipples grazing against the floor, like mini bullets rubbing against the floor, was agonizing on me. Concentrating on Master's feet was getting tough for me with continuous throbbing of cunt.

Before I could worship Master's feet more, he suddenly grabbed my hair pulling me up.

He reached into my hair, took a firm grasp to tilt my head and kissed me. He pulled my lips between his teeth biting them, making me go a bit weak in the knees. Master patted my bottom, making me squirm and he chuckled.

His hands were running all across my curves, one hand grabbing my hip, another fondling the right boob one moment.

Suddenly Master grabbed one of my nipples between his fingers and pulled it hard. Then he slipped a tiny rubber band onto the tip of my nipple. My nipple stood encircled by a pink rubber band, firm, erect, and proud. It hurt but not much. Next he slipped a rubber band onto my other nipple in the same manner.

"Wow!! that's like a groomed pet with nice rubber bands decorating the nipples" Master commented. It embarrassed me more and added color to my boobs to match color of rubber bands. "It's your brush time", he commented. I took a deep breath and turned to do Master's bidding, when suddenly Master pushed me down to my knees, patting my head like a pet and adding "Crawl my pet". I crawled to the washroom and before I could start brushing my teeth, Master ordered me to come to him with brush. I placed brush's handle in my mouth and retuned to Master's feet, crawling.

"Your clit is dirty with juices, brush your clit", Master ordered. His comment, ashamed me more, leaving my mouth open in surprise. Before I could stare for long in Master's eyes, I realized the mistake I am doing, looked down and whispered "Yes Master".

Kneeling in the corner, I stuck the brush between my lower lips and pressed softly, 'Mmmmmmmmhhhhh', I gasped as coolness of paste spread tingles on my clit, igniting passion more in me. My back arched, my hips were shaking, I moaned and stared at him, my eyes pleading.

"Up", Master commanded. "What? Let me cum", the thought formed in my mind but I didn't let it slip my tongue fearing his displeasure. I stood up on shaky legs. My thighs were slick with dripping juices.

"Take a bath. Reapply the rubber bands and get ready my Bitch. We are going out." he ordered, forcing a gasp of surprise and pleasure from my throat. The thought of displaying my long nipples publicly was exciting & unnerving at the same time. But I quietly got ready in a simple summer dress, with bra and high heels completing the attire. My nipples were stiff and pointy, erect from the pinch of rubber bands. Apprehensively I left the room, knowing that requesting Master won't do any good.

We went down to the restaurant for breakfast. Whenever waiter came to our table, I consciously crossed my hands before boobs, resting them on table. I was worried if he could see my nipples poking out. Slowly the bands started pinching nipples more. My taut nipples were rubbing gloriously against the silk. I was under the assumption that we would be going back to hotel room and Master shall be taking out the bands, but Master left the hotel instead. Like a good slave I kept quiet, while mind was seeking rubber bands removal.

Master hired a cab to go to nearby place for work. Slowly the pain became too much for me to bear. My hands began roaming all over my boobs, squeezing them secretly, trying to ease the pain.

Master noticed my discomfort, confirmed "Are nipples hurting too much?" louder enough for driver to hear. Seeing driver's eyes gazing at my boobs, I folded my hands before tits and averted my gaze out of window, my heart was pounding harder, pussy was creaming more and more in excitement. I was pulled out of my world by Master, "Answer me, else I cannot help and you sit properly". I forced my hands away and looked down at my palms, replying "Yes Sir, they are hurting". Master gave me a dirty smile and asked driver to return back. I am ashamed beyond words, knowing driver now is part of our little secret.

Once inside room, I stood nude before him, as instructed. My boobs stood erect and full, seeking Master's approval. Master's hand began caressing the nipples. He pulled the bands sharply, searing the nipples. I was gasping in pain and my eyes teared up. I cupped my breasts while my Master was sucking the pain off the nipples. I could feel my juices creaming my trembling thighs. Master looked deep into my eyes and kissed me passionately, while pulling me close to his body to hold. The two cuddled together, his arms wrapped fully around me, kissed my lips. My painful boobs crushed by his body pressing against mine. The sensation was heavy and my head began to spin and I passed out.

The End

*****

"Special Thanks to my Master. He is the source of inspiration and guidance for all the stories and my journey through BDSM. He makes me complete."