Morning Sex

Story Info
Lucy lives with the mistake she made many years ago.
2.1k words
3.95
39k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke feeling incredibly aroused. I opened my eyes and squinted; the early morning light was streaming in past the curtains, casting everything in silhouette. I glanced at the clock at the side of the bed. It was 6am; a whole hour before the alarm would go off. I felt hot. I was naked beneath the sheets; well, nearly naked. I flipped the duvet off the top half of my body and looked down at my bare breasts. My nipples were rock hard; like two castles atop hills waiting to be attacked. I did not need to look any further to know that I was wet between my legs. I turned to my other side; my husband Tim was laid beside me, fast asleep.

I had been dreaming. Dreaming of the sex Tim and I had before we were married. It was wild back then; lustful sex, full of need. Just spending an eight hour shift at work, apart, would have both of us rushing home and fucking in the hallway as soon as we were together again. Or we would have sex on the kitchen floor right in the middle of making dinner because waiting another four hours till bedtime was simply too long. It was the kind of sex that made my throat hoarse and the neighbours complain. Since our wedding nearly four years ago; not once had our sex life been as good as that.

So I laid in bed, aching to be touched and feeling desperately frustrated. I needed to burst and felt like one little touch would do it. I started to slide my hands down my tummy, down towards my crotch; but then stopped. The thought of frigging myself off right now while Tim was fast asleep - giving myself that desired orgasm while denying him - that would be futile. He would never allow that, not even while he slept.

I still loved him, even though he changed. He only changed because of me and that's why I loved him even more. A wicked delightful grin came to my face as the thought occurred. Such a thought would never occur to me if I wasn't so horny right then. I carefully slid down beneath the sheets, where the light could barely follow me. It was hot and there was little air. I breathed in and my nostrils filled with the scent of my arousal and of Tim's body. It only turned me on even more. Tim was fit, and I could just make out the lines of his toned muscles. He was naked, as he always slept, and as I lowered the duvet around me I could just make out his semi-erect penis. I lowered my lips to it and kissed it softly as the duvet plunged me into darkness.

It was just me and his manhood, I didn't need light anymore. I knew his body well enough to guide me. I was gentle, ever so gentle. Kissing and caressing along his shaft. I heard him sigh, distantly, and his body shifted slightly. I continued. I licked his length; from the base of his balls right up to the head. It would be no lie to say he had a big cock, even before he was fully hard. It was part of the reason I fell in love with him. He also knew how to use it, and I loved having him inside me; inside my wet pussy. He knew just how to reach my sweet spot and he always made me orgasm.

Having him inside my mouth wasn't quite as good though. But right then I didn't care. I could feel him getting harder and I parted my lips and let his cock slide into my mouth. He groaned softly and his body stirred. His legs parted slightly; enough room for me to get a better position kneeling between them with my mouth around his cock.

I have never been a big fan of giving blowjobs. Even without Tim's large size, which only made my jaw ache after a short time, I never liked the idea and certainly not the taste. But at that moment the passion in my blood was driving me. I needed an orgasm; I needed a damn good fuck. And if I could get this right then Tim might just give me what I needed.

I heard Tim moan and his body seemed to freeze momentarily. He was waking up and I could only imagine his surprise as he sleepily opened his eyes and looked down. He would see my beautiful shape beneath the covers, feel my lips pleasuring him. It might have been a little shock to him at first but I knew it would be too good for him to even try and stop me. I might not like giving blowjobs but I had become very good at giving them since we married.

I worked up a rhythm as my head bopped up and down, my lips sliding up and down his shaft, sucking playfully, my tongue squeezing his head on each upstroke. He groaned again with apparent approval and then flipped the duvet down so he could see me. I looked up at him but didn't stop. He smiled down at me, clearly pleased, and brushed my dark hair away from my face. He still found me sexy and very attractive; that certainly wasn't the reason for the change in our sex life. I still turned him on, even without me having his cock in my mouth. I could see the lust in his eyes.

He grew harder then, bigger; stretching my mouth wider to take his full girth. I could taste his warm, salty precum now as it trickled down his pole, lubricating my lips and letting it slide faster in and out of my mouth. He joined in; his hips thrusting upwards ever so slightly, matching my own rhythm. Pushing himself closer to the back of my throat each time. His cock was throbbing and rock solid. It wouldn't take much longer to get him to come. He rested his right hand on my head, his eyes half closed in ecstasy as he tried to watch me. I slowed down.

"Keep going" he groaned. I stopped and raised my head slightly. "Don't stop" his eyes still half closed.

"Please..." I said longingly. I wanted his attention and waited a little longer, while his hand still rested gently on my head.

"Don't stop" he repeats.

"Please, please fuck me..." I said softly, wantonly; letting my desperation fill my voice. He opened his eyes fully now and looked back at me.

"I said don't stop." He frowned but I couldn't wait any longer.

"Please, I really want you to fuck me; make me come like only you can." His frown turned to a scowl and I knew I had upset him. He reached over and placed his other hand on my head and pushed down with both, pushing his cock back into my mouth.

"If I say don't stop; you don't stop" he growled at me; I couldn't fight against his strength as he pushed my head down. Stopping was no longer an option. I continued what I started and sucked his throbbing cock as good as I could; silently hoping if I could still please him, still give him a great orgasm he may yet give me the release I needed.

He was more aggressive now that he was in control, pushing down hard on my head and thrusting more, his cock reaching the back of my , and beyond, with each lunge; making me gag each time. He moaned loudly, he liked to hear me choke and it only seemed to make him even harder. I had got used to how rough he liked to use me. Because that is what he was doing; using me. It was no longer an act of love, of need. I had become his passive receptacle; just a mouth to fuck, as always. That is how it usually was, since we married; he used me, he came, the end. Only on rare occasions would I ever get to orgasm.

All I could do was keep my mouth open for him and focus on breathing. With each thrust my face was pushed against his hairy crotch; my lips reached the base of his cock while I retched and gasped for air. His shaft was slick with my saliva and his precum. My jaw ached. He gripped my hair tightly with both hands as he pulled and pushed my head up and down violently; faster and faster. He didn't care that he was hurting me. He groaned madly, his eyes were closed completely; only focused on his pleasure.

He grunted and his thrusting stopped. He pushed my head down, keeping it down as I felt him explode in my mouth. He grunted and panted more while his come filled my mouth and I struggled to swallow and breathe. It seemed like an endless fountain and went on for longer than he usually did. He held me there, longer and longer. I needed air but he kept me there until he was spent. I swallowed as much of his come as I could. It was bitter and salty, but very familiar. Eventually he released me; I pulled my head up and gasped for breath as the remaining amounts of his come dribbled down my chin.

Somehow, through all of that, I felt even more aroused. I still needed him and I looked at him longingly. I licked my lips to catch the last taste of his come and I thanked him; as he always liked me to. I stayed kneeling between his legs and waited silently, obedient and hopeful. As he recovered somewhat he sat up in bed and eyed my body and smiled. He reached out and cupped my breasts in both his hands. His touch sent shivers through my body. I subtly pushed my chest towards him; my firm, rounded breasts fitted into his hands perfectly as he caressed and squeezed them. He released them, and with a single finger of each hand he began to trace circles around each breast, making the circles ever tighter until he zeroed in on my nipples. They were still rock hard and felt like detonators. He flicked both of them delicately with his fingers. And just that simple, delicate touch sent shocks through my body; from my nipples to down between my legs; my clitoris lurched. Waves of aftershocks followed through like ripples throughout the rest of my body.

I moaned loudly, and I wondered how it was humanly possible to be so close to the edge without falling over into the bliss of an orgasm. I was on the event horizon of a black hole; stretched out beyond time; falling but never reaching the centre. I squeezed my legs together tightly but it brought no relief; I needed an orgasm so badly that it was physically painful. Tim could see that need in my eyes and he squeezed my nipples hard. My body lurched again and I fell backwards onto the bed. But then he stopped. I opened my eyes, without realizing I had closed them. He brushed the hair away from my face.

"You still love me, don't you?" he asked. I nod; of course I do. My body was crying out for him. He nodded, satisfied with my answer. "Good, then you'll have to wait even longer." I saw the smirk on his face before he turned to get up from bed; he headed for the shower and started to get ready for work. I was left on the bed feeling more frustrated than ever. My head was consumed with the need to orgasm. I looked down at my body, at the solid steel band locked tightly around my waist, and the connected steel band that passed between my legs from front to back. I scratched uselessly at the chastity belt, cursing it, wanting to tear it off. Just one little touch of my clitoris would give me that release but I knew from experience that I couldn't get to it.

Only Tim had the key and he had made it clear he wanted to make me wait even longer. It had then been one hundred and twenty one days since my last orgasm. Tim was making me wait a lot longer than usual. Still, if I hadn't cheated on him just before we got married then he might never have insisted on me wearing it. I had got exactly what I deserved.