Morning Sex with Tenant Housewife Ch. 01

Story Info
Blowjob by Hot bhabi in the morning while my wife is jogging.
1.9k words
3.42
97.7k
33

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragini15
ragini15
75 Followers

Myself Titu. I live in a middle class city. Our society is very neat and clean. Everybody lives in here are very good in nature. I am staying in a rented house. We have a good relationship with the house owner. The house owner stays in ground floor and 1st floor is given for rent.

My wife has a good friend ship with the house owners. I am rarely speak with them, in case any requirement. Otherwise I just give them a smile and walks away on my way.

My wife used to go for morning walk with the house owner. The owner has 2 sons. Older son is in private job and married. Younger one is in studies.

Elder son's income is not sufficient to accommodate his wife with him. So her wife stays with his parents.

There is good bonding between in laws.

My wife and myself called her Tina bhauja. I never talk with her much. She is very sexy and seductive. She always give me a naughty smile. I never told her openly about this. But I am having a crush on her in my fantasy.

My wife go for morning walk daily for 1 hour. She was already left. I was watching TV. Suddenly the door calling bell rang. I was surprised seeing Tina bhauja at my door. She was wearing a silky nighty. I am having crush with her. But never met her alone like this. I knew her mother in law was not at home. I invited her inside my house. Seeing me nervous she asked

Tina: Is Anu at home

Jitu: No, bhabhi, she just went outside. Any work with her.

Tina: Ya, a little bit. I will come later

Jitu: please come inside. We will take tea.

Tina: Achha!! You know how to make tea?

Jitu: No. I don't .

Tina: So how we will take tea

Jitu: Please come. You will prepare for us.

Tina: Jitu, you are so clever. Making your own tea with me,hmmmmm...

Jitu: Na...no...I am just ...telling...in this way I will also learn how to make tea...

Tina: it will not happen if you learn only. You have to pay for the same...got it...or just smiling, hmmmm...

Jitu: yes, why not...I will definitely return the favor, if you teach me well...

Tina: So lets go to kitchen, what are we waiting for? You see carefully, what ingradients being used.

Jitu: Ok, bhauja...there is sugar and tea...

Tina: very nice, you at least know the things. Good sign for a starter... why are you standing so close behind me... Are you going to learn by holding my hands or what?

Jitu: yes. If you allow me to watch closely from your behind, I will learn quickly

Tina: you jitu ... Naughty boy...umhhhhh... why are you keeping your face on my neck? Is it necessary to keep there?... Remove your face from my neck please...its tickling there...umhhhhhh...please ...

Jitu: If I will be more closer to you, I will learn quickly...

Tina: Achha!! Why are you putting your hand on my hands.

Jitu: Yessss. If I will not put my hands on yours, how can I understand the measurements?

Tina: Ok then. Ahhhhhhh...what are you doing now?.umhhh... Now why are you putting your hand on my belly...tell...tell...why???

Jitu: No, I was not intend to. My hand just slipped...

Tina: Achha!! Slipped or intentionally put there...

Jitu: I...just...cant control seeing your slim belly... I was just checking...

Tina: Achha!! Let me know what are you checking there on my belly...

Jitu: Nothing, bhauja...just wandering how it feels...you belly button...its so deep and...sexy...

Tina: Ahhhhhhhh, what are you doing...why are you holding me like that...leave please...its...umhhhhhh...tickling... and what is that poking behind my ass?

Jitu: I am not doing anything!! If you feel something check it with yourself. Take your hand and wander, what is poking you...

Tina: What is thisss...E maa lo... Concentrate on tea...

Jitu: Ok, thik achhi...water is boiling...you put tea and sugar...right...see how fast I am learning...

Tina: yes, I am seeing...achha...where is milk or milk powder...

Jitu: Let me check there...Anu might have put it there...

Tina: Ok, check quickly...our tea is almost ready

Jitu: Yes, there it is...let me bring it for you...

Tina: Oh no...the box is empty, how will we make the tea without milk powder?

Jitu: So what...when these will be utilized, during scarcity only na...i am pressing your both the boobs, milk will come out...then you put them in tea...

Tina: Unhhhh...Are you crazy?...unhhhhh...ahhhhh...ahhhhh...what are you doing? Leave me...its hurting...ahhhhhhhh...my tits are paining...umhhhhhh...not so hard...

Jitu: Ok...I will squeeze gently and slowly...ohh...bhauja...your boobs are so nice...mastttt heichi...i will never stop pressing your boobs...see your nipples are getting hard like a eraser...

Tina: Ohhhhh...ahhhhh... Do whatever, you will not get milk from my boobs!!

Jitu: Why? See how your two nipples are responding to my press!!... See...see they are swelling...now see milk will come out...

Tina: do you think its so easy? Haa, khali magana padichi aau...it will not work, I am telling you...only by pressing boobs you will not get milk...understand!

Jitu: Then tell what shall I do, so that your tits start latching...its not that easy as you think...

Tina: Don't you know women only give milk when pregnant!!. Maikina loka pregnant hele jai boo ru khira bahare...

Jitu: So where is the problem? I know how to pregnant a women...I know it very well...in every aspect...

Tina: leave me...you are making me horny...i may lose control...i should leave...Anu might be coming

During all this talk, my dick got hard. I was wearing a open cloth(Lungi). I intentionally loosened my cloth. While bhauja was moving herself, she hold my cloth along with her. When she was about to turn, my cloth was also lifted. I was standing nude in front of her. She was staring my erected cock in astonish. her mouth become a big O. She was speechless for a moment. her eyes were stuck on my dick. Somehow she composed herself and asked me

Tina: Jitu, what is this?...ilo mo maa lo ...how big is it????? I cant believe my eyes...ohh my god...see he is also staring at me...oho...twitching also...

Jitu: I hope you like, what you're seeing. Its all because of you. You made him this crazy...and you are so sexy and beautiful...how one can remain without saluting you...now its duty to calm him down...otherwise I will have to move around the house whole morning with my erected dick...do something for him...

Bhauja did not wait for a second thought or request. She kneel down in front of my cock and started to kiss my dick head. She was kissing slowly at first. Then she took my dick head into her mouth. She suck it for few times and put some spit along the length of my cock.

I was surprised seeing all these activities. Then she slowly took the whole dick inside her mouth in one move. my dick head was nearly touching her throat. I had lost control at that time and at the same time don't want to stop the show too early. To divert my mind i started to talk to her,

Jitu: Bhauja, you are so natural in cock sucking. I am surprised...I never espect in my dream too...

Tina: Um...huuuun...srrr...sarrrr...umhaaaa...your cock is so nice...umhhhhhhh...tama banda ta kede bada te heichi...

Jitu: Ohhhhh...bhauja...i never got such a blowjob in my life...ahhhhhh...you are so natural...open the nighty gown...please...tama boo di ta dekhibi...

Tina: Umhhhh...umhhhhhh...srrrrrr...srrrrr...

Jitu: Ohhh...bhauja thank you...your tits are looking so sexy...ahhhhh...bhari badia laguchi...you are sucking my cock so nice...i cant control myself...I may cum any moment...

Tina: Umhhhhhh...umhhhhhhh...haa I was also thinking so...umhhhhhhhh...your dick is swelling inside my mouth...I can feel you are about to cum

Jitu: Haa...ahhhhh...bhauja...just suck like that...ohhhhh...just few strokes...i am going to cum...where you want my cum...ahhhhhh

Tina: Just wait...umhhhhhhhh... give me the cup from the kitchen platform, I cant reach there...umhhhhhhhhh...srrrrr...srrrrrr...

Jitu: What will you do with the cup?...ohhh...fuckkkkkk...don't stop...ohhhhhhh...yesssss...

Tina: umhhhhhhhh...pop...You first give me the cup...umhhh...i will show you something new...umhhhhhhhh...

Jitu: Ohhhhh...bhauja...e nia...i am cumming now...ohhhhhhhh...bhak...bhak...

Tina: Oh my godddd...E maa lo...you cum so much...and your cum is so thick...and milky...i loved it...i am going to mad for your cum...you regularly cum this much or what?

Jitu: No bhauja, I never cum so much...this is all because of you. You give me my best blowjob of life...

Tina: if I knew you are going to cum so much, I could have taken all the sperm in my mouth...but this time I will give you a special tea made from special human thick milk...give me the spoon...we both will share the "cum-tea"...

Bhauja added my fresh thick white cum into our tea. Served in two cups for both of us. The tea was a little hot. The taste was some what diff. not bad at all. We finished our tea in hurry. She helped me washing the cups and utensils. I was arranging my open clothes.

bhauja also arranging her nighty. Her nipples were still hard. Her face was looking sexy and horny. When she finished arranging her clothes, I pulled her to me and hugged her. Her tits are pressing my chest. I put my lips on her. She was very excited. her body was trembling a little. i started wet lip kissing her pulpy lips. she was excited by this and also reciprocating the same to me. our kissing went from light to intense. she was becoming crazy with our kissing. with all this activity my dick started to erect. and was standing in proud inside my cloth. Bhauja felt my dick growing in my cloth. She caressed it slowly and said

Tina: Jitu, look your dick is arouse again...and pointing to the roof...

Jitu: After seeing such a beautiful heroin, how one can stand still... my cock will never flaccid with nearby you...

Tina: Yes, I am seeing the same...

Jitu: So, bhauja...please come...I just cant control any more...finish it what you had just started...pleasse bhauja...

Tina: Are you crazy!...see the clock... Anu may come any moment... Leave me... I have to go...

Jitu: Its not good. You are leaving me in this position... How can you do so...

Tina: What can I do? There is no other option for me... I have to leave urgently...you have options!!

Jitu: What bhauja? Your are talking about the fat bitch... she is not allowing to do anything in day time... I have to hung like this all day...

Tina: Don't tell like that...she is good...seduce her and fuck...

Jitu: Forget it, bhauja...last 7 days we are sleeping separately...

Tina: Ok...don't be annoyed...let me check...if my mother in law will not come, I will let you know.

Jitu: Thank you bhauja... I will wait for your signal...

Tina left my room. She winked me before leaving. That day was a Sunday. I was wandering in the balcony. Waiting for the signal of Tina. In whole day I did not see Tina bhauja. I asked my greedy wife about Tina. My wife told, Tina's mother in law returned and her aunt left. i felt sad.

We are taking our dinner. Tina's mother in law called my wife. They discussed something. My wife returned happy face. She told Tina's mother in law wants to go to morning walk with her. I was surprised and happy. After dinner i went outside and looked for Tina, but she was nowhere found around. I planned a idea myself. I went to nearby medical shop and purchased some Silajit-Gold tablets. I took 4 pills and two glass of milk before sleep. I slept with beautiful dreams."

The morning was waiting for me with full of surprises...

To be continued...

Please comment...

I will continue my adventure with Tina bhabhi...

ragini15
ragini15
75 Followers