Morning Sex with Tenant Housewife Ch. 02

Story Info
I continued fucking Hot tenant bhabhi in the morning.
2.8k words
3.91
54.8k
18

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragini15
ragini15
76 Followers

Preface to part-1...

I am staying in a rented house. We have a good relationship with the house owner. The house owner stays in ground floor and 1st floor is given for rent.

My wife has a good friend ship with the house owners. I am rarely speak with them, in case any requirement. Otherwise I just give them a smile and walks away on my way.

My wife used to go for morning walk with the house owner. My wife and myself called her Tina bhauja. I never talk with her much. She is very sexy and seductive. She always give me a naughty smile. I never told her openly about this. But I am having a crush on her in my fantasy...

For More refer part-1...

*****

...Tina left my room. She winked me before leaving. That day was a Sunday. I was wandering in the balcony. Waiting for the signal of Tina. In whole day I did not see Tina bhauja. I asked my greedy wife about Tina. My wife told, Tina's mother in law returned and her aunty left. i felt sad.

We are taking our dinner. Tina's mother in law called my wife. They discussed something. My wife returned happy face. She told Tina's mother in law wants to go to morning walk with her. I was surprised and happy. After dinner i went outside and looked for Tina, but she was nowhere found around. I planned a idea myself. I went to nearby medical shop and purchased some Silajit-Gold tablets. I took 4 pills and two glass of milk before sleep. I slept with beautiful dreams."

The morning was waiting for me with surprises...

...Continued from part-1

My wife went for morning walk. I saw Tina's mother in law was also going with my wife. I was more than happy. My dick started to twitch slowly inside my boxer. I cant wait even 5 minutes.

I rushed into Tina's house and knocked her door. I rang the calling bell. Tina came out of house with sleepy face and opened the door. She was surprised seeing me at this hour of morning. She was wearing a thin saree only. She was not wearing any bra, blouse or pettycoat under saree. Her cleavage was shown off proudly. Outline of her nipple were clearly visible through the saree. She saw me staring her breasts. She crossed her hands over her breasts. She cleared her voice and eyes, and asked me,

Tina:Jitu, what the hell are you doing here? Anything you want or what? I just can't believe myself

I just ignored her inquire. I forwarded to hers lowly and closed the door behind me. I forced her towards me and hug tightly. Before she could speak, I sealed her mouth with mine. I started wet lip kissing to her. She was struggling with her texture to unwind from me and failed. She started moaning underneath me,

Tina:Ahhhhh... Umhhhhh...umhhhhhh...What are you doing? Are you gone mad?...kana karuchh...chhada...maa achhanti...pagal na kana...

Jitu:Nobody is in house.I have planned it out for you. No need to worry.

Tina rushed to her mother in law's room. She was astonished to find her mother in law's room empty. She came back to me and asked me with eager. She was snuffling with her words and asked,

Tina:Whhhhere is she? Whhhhhat did you plan? I...just...don't understand..

Jitu:Both the fat bitches (my wife and her mother in law) went for jugging.

Tina:How did you know all thissss?

Jitu:My wife had planned out all this. Leave all this. First I want to kiss you. I was waiting eagerly for this moment... Umhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa... Sabu maya re baya...mo wife ra plan ...

Tina: Umhhhhhhh...umhhhhhhh...ohhhhh...ahhhhh...

Jitu:You are looking so hot and beautiful in this thin saree. Tame e patala saree re bhari sexy dekha jauchha...hele mu aaji tamara pura deha ku kiss karibi...

Tina:Ohhhhhhh...I could not sleep last night...thinking of you...you really surprised me this morning...mu bi tama katha bhabi bhabi late rati re soili...e nia mu pura saree bahar kari deli...mo deha ra sabu anga tama pai...jaha ichha kara...

Jitu:I will start from bottom..Mu aaji tala patu start karibi...

Tina:What ever you want. Jaha ichha kara...mo pura deha tamar...

Jitu:I am so much excited. I will fuck you till you are satisfied. Bhauja mo banda kali sakalu tengei ki achhi...first tama ku bhalare gehnibi...

Tina:Came with condom or not? You promised to bring pack of the extra dotted condom.

Jitu:I was wearing Lungi(open cloth). There is no pocket in my Lungi to keep it. How can I bring it?

Tina;No. Please no sex. Without condom...no way...how can you do this...horrible...you just...ah...let me check with your brother's wardrobe...may be there are some left overs.

Jitu;See...here is something glowing...

Tina;Ohh...thank god...one is left ...but its normal condom...no dotted...let me wear the condom to your dick...tama banda aana mu tamaku condom pindhai debi...e maa lo...tama banda mundi ta kete mota...

Jitu;Slowly bhauja. It hurts...ahhhh...its not lubricated...it will hardly fit to my dick...

Tina;It is not going further... Haa...e nia condom ta adha jae asila...

Jitu;Pull a little downwards. It will completely fit. Ahhhh ...just a little...slowly...

Tina;ohhh shit...The condom is torn out... Dhet teriki...condom ta chiri gala...

Jitu;I think it was expired. Any other place where you hide condoms. We may find one there!

Tina;No. here only. I think this was the last. Nothing else is left. What will we do now? I don't allow you to fuck me without condom. It will be huge problem for me.

Jitu:Come on bhauja...we will fuck without condom...it will be fun... I promise, I will pull out my dick from you pussy before cumming...then there will be no fear of problems...

Tina:Are you sure...will you pull out your dick before cumming inside my pussy. Otherwise it will be a big trouble...

Jitu:just for curiosity, what will happen if I forget to pull out at last moment...in case!

Tina:Are you crazy? How can you do this?...its the most crucial of my mens period...Mora ebe peak period chalichhi...jadi kana heba, mo sasu mote khai deba...

Jitu;Ohh...this is the problem... Don't worry...nothing will happen...we will do one thing. When we will fuck, you come over me. When I will about to cum, you will wake up and I will cum on your tits.

Tina;Great idea...It will work... Haa...eita thik heba...mote laja laguchi...mu kebe emiti karini

Jitu;Why are you so embarrassed?

Tina;I have never done sex in this position before.

Jitu;So what? Tell me openly what you want..

Tina;I ...dont know... Are baba,I never fucked like this... mu kebe banda upare basi bia purei gehnini...ethara hela...

Jitu;Ok... Haa, emiti kholiki kahile sina jana padiba...

Tina;Ok. Now tell from where we start?

Jitu;what are you waiting for? My dick is so excited for you... Bhauja, tame bi na...mo banda tengei ki achhi, tama bia lala gadauchhi...aau deri kahiki, tama bia ku ani mo banda purao...

Tina;Uhhhhh...pop...your dick head is too large to enter my pussy. Its not fitting my pussy hole...its slipping again and again from my pussy hole...

Jitu;Ohh...no...you are behaving like a virgin... Tame bi na bhauja, nua nua gehnila pari heucha...

Tina;Its new for me... Aau nahi ta kana, eita mo pai nua hi ta...

Jitu:ohhh...showing attitude... My dick...you holy fuck...its been 2 years of your marriage...till now you should have widened your pussy so much that one can fuck you nicely till you flood ones dick with your love juice.

Tina:I am jut trying to fit your dick inside my pussy...ahhhhhh...ohhhhhhh...

Jitu;Holy fuck...ohhhhh..fuckkkk...why your pussy so tight bhauja? My dick is not entering inside your pussy...haaa...yesssss...like that...your pussy is licking love juice...ohhh...myyyyy...goddddd...like that...wet my dick fully with your pussy juice...lubricate it...oh...fuckkkk...bhauja...you are so natural...your love juice is so thick...and hottttt...do it like that...

Tina:I am making your dick fully lubricated. This time it will penetrate easily inside my tight pussy

Jitu:Ahhhhhhhh...bhauja...its happening...my dick head is just entering to your entrance of pussy...its so fucking tight...I cant believe your pussy is so damn tight...my dick head is hurting a little...ohhhhh...my dick head is finally penetrated your tight pussy entrance...

Tina:Ahhhhhhh...its hurting...your dick head is so big to fit to my tight pussy hole...its stretching my pussy walls to go deep inside...myyyy...pussy... Ohhhhh..maa...lo...kana kana laguchi...kede bada heichi ba tama banda ta...

Jitu:ohhhh...bhauja...your pussy is so fucking tight...feels like, I am fucking a virgin pussy for the 1st time...so fucking tight...now you slowly down your pussy on my dick...yes..like that...slowly...ohhhhh...fuckkkk...

Tina:Ahhhhhhh...its hurting...your dick ...myyyy...pussy... is burning inside...Ohhhhh..maa...lo...kana kana laguchi...Mo bia bhitarata jali gala pari laguchi...ahhhhhh...

Jitu:ohhh...yessss...my dick is finally entered fully inside your pussy...ohhhhh...godd...I can feel your last wall inside your pussy...my dick head is touching it...

Tina:ohhhh...yesss...i am also feeling the same...your dick head is touching my last wall of my pussy...it feels good there...ahhhh...

Jitu:ohhh...yessss...bhauja...now start fucking slowly...yesss...like that...it feels awsome when your tight pussy slides along my dick...now your pussy is fully lubricated to my dick...some juice is also licking from your pussy to my thigh...

Tina:ohhh...ahhhhh...its feeling sooo...good inside my pussy...i never felt sex is so fucking good...ahhhh...your dick is so nice inside my tight pussy...pumping like a hand pump...ahhh...i cant believe, I am saying all this fucking language to you...ohhhhhh...yaaaaaa...you fucking...ahhhh from bottom...yes ...yes...it feels so good when you thrust from bottom...keep going...i never felt so fucking good...

Jitu:ohhh...bhauja...its hot and wet inside your pussy...i will never stop fucking your pussy...ohhhh...my goddddd...you are fucking so hard... Don't speed up...ahhhh... Don't fuck me so fast...I cant control...this fast fucking...bhauja please slow down a little...

Tina:Umhhhhhh...dont say anything...it feels so fucking good...ahhhhhhh...kichhi kuhani...i never fucked so hard...i am feeling so horny I cant stop riding your dick...its so fucking good...

Jitu:ohhhhh...bhauja...thats true...but I cant control myself any more...my dick starts swelling...

Tina:ohhhh...yesssssss...i can feel it...your dick is growing inside my pussy...it feels so good...I cant stop now...just tell me when you are going to cummmm...for now let me ride your beatiful cock...i will withdraw my pussy from your cock, before you about to cummmm

Jitu:that's what bhauja...ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk...i am about to cummmm...ahhhhh...just move away your pussy from my cock...i am cumming...ahhhh...ohhhhh...

Before I finish my moaning, bhauja dropped her pussy and whole body at once on my dick. My cock was touching the cervix of her pussy. I cant control any more. My cock started erupting volcano after volcano of semen in the cervix of her pussy. I feel like my dick will never stop cumming. i continue emptying my whole hot thick semen inside her fertile pussy.

She was unaware of all these nonsense happened. She was in a different world. feeling her 1st ever orgasm(i think) in her life. She was so excited, she forgot about me cumming inside her pussy. her pussy is flowing like river. our mixed juices are flowing from her pussy. she was believing all these juices flowing from her pussy due to her orgasm.

At this moment door bell rang suddenly. Tina was horrify and thought how early her mother in law returned from walk. She put on her nighty in hurry and started to open the door. Before she leave the bedroom, she looked at me. fear was clearly visible in her face. She told me in trembling her mouth.

Tina:Jitu, you just use the back door. In-case my mother in law arrives you escape from back door.

Jitu:ok, bhauja. I will manage. You open the door.

The milkman shouted at the same time for milk. Bhauja relaxed herself. I was still naked at that moment. Mixed cum drops falling to floor. My dick was still semi hard due to the previous nights drug. She saw my cock, winked me and told

Tina:Give me a minute. Don't dare to wear anything. I am returning back...

Hearing this from her, my dick started twitching and began to harden a little. After a while Tina arrived in the room. My cock was still twitching a little seeing her. In one move she soiled her nighty and nude again.

I wanted to tell that I had already cum inside her pussy. But before i could speak anything he hug me tightly and started to give me wet kisses on my lips. I was speechless. I enjoyed her kissing. It was so sexy i reciprocating the same to her. After disengaging from her lips again i tried to tell her about the cumming, but she stopped and whispered in my ear,

Tina:Shhhhh...umhhhhh...No need to tell anything. i understand what you want to tell. And what you want from me... Let me return you the favor you had just given to me. It was the most fantastic moment of my life. I had got so much pleasure from sexual intercourse with you for the 1st time.

Jitu:But bhauja...i had already...

Tina:Shhhhhhhh...I told you na...just put your dick inside my pussy...I cant stop imagining your cock sliding again inside my pussy...don't make me wait for more. I am starving to get your cock inside my pussy

Jitu:Ok, bhauja. I will not disobey you...How you want this time?

Tina:Please fuck me with my husband's position. I am lying on bed. You push your dick in my pussy from top. Please pull out when you about to cum. Don't cum inside my pussy. I told you earlier...

Jitu:Ahhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh...fuck...i am completely inside your pussy...

Tina:Ohhhhhh...Jitu...this time it entered freely...it didn't hurt...ohhhh...its so fucking good... Stay like this for a moment...ohhhhh...yesssss...I can feel your dick twitching inside my pussy...

Jitu:Khhach...khachhhhhhh...pach...pacchhhh...ohhhhhhh...bhauja...so fucking hot...i am going to fuck you forever...

Tina:Don't forget to pull out before you cummm...

Jitu:Yes bhauja, I remember it...Khachhhhhhh...khachhhhhhhh...

I increased the pace of riding her pussy. She was moaning softly. The room is filled with wet friction sound of our sex organs. Due to my 1st release I lasted a little longer. I know from her expressions that in her 1st orgasm only she already satisfied her desire. She had cum so much in her last orgasm that there is no chance for 2nd orgasm for her now. After regerous fucking, my cock started to swell. I told Tina the same,

Tina:Ohhh...maaaaa...why you slow down...

Jitu:Bhauja, I am close to cumming...

Tina:Haa, pull out from my pussy. I will take your dick in my mouth...umhhhhh...umhhhhhh.umhhhhhh...

Jitu:Ohhhhhh...ahhhhh...bhauja...I am cummmmming...ahhhhhh...mo banda ru birja bahari gala...

Tina:Umhhhhhhh...umhhhhhhh...srrrrr...srrrrrr...

Jitu:Ohhhhh...ahhhhhh...lick all the sperm from my cock...ohhhhh...fuckkkk...

Tina:Umhhhhh...You filled my mouth with your hot semen...See how much you cum in my mouth...mo pati pura bhari gala...

Jitu:Ohhhhhh...goddddd...bhauja...you draw each and every drop of cum from my cock...I am feeling empty...

Tina:I was thirsty for cum. This is the 1st time I take cum directly from cock. Its delicious...i love the taste of your cummmmm...

Jitu:What are you doing? You take all alone, didn't ask once to share with me? I preserved all this for you only...

Tina:Really? I think you will feel unhappy...No issue. Some drops are still in my lips and chin. You can clean if you want to

Jitu:Who am I to deny! Umhhhhhhhhha...umhhhhhh...umhhhhhh...

Tina:Ok. Thanks for everything. One thing, what are you talking about...you preserved all the cum for me...how?

Jitu:Actually it all happened in yesterday night. When Anu told, they are going for morning walk this morning... i just excited and cant control myself anymore... i went to the nearby medical shop and bought Silajeet Gold and took with two glass of milk. So that i can provide you more cum. And also i could able to fuck you for extra more time...And it worked...i am able to produce so much cummmmmm for you...in a night...all this for you only...

Tina:Umhaaaaaaaa...Thank you very much. This was really hotttt...the amount of your sperm is quite very large to take in one gulp...And you fucked me so nicely...my pussy is still paining due to you hard fucking. Its dripping badly. I felt my orgasm so intense for the 1st time in my life. All happened this morning are new for me. I never dreamed of doing so. You make me so happy I cant say...

Jitu:Thank to you Tina bhauja...I never fucked such a tight and hot sexy pussy in my life. Your cum dripping pussy was so fucking hottttt... If you really want to thank me, you have to do a favor to me.

Tina:What favor? I will do anything in return to this favor!!...

Jitu:Ok...I want to taste your delicious pussy... I want to drink your all dripping pussy juice...i want to fuck you and lick your pussy so badly...

Tina:Are you crazy? In any moment your wife and my mother in law arriving from walk! Put on your cloths and start leaving...

Jitu:I am not asking now...In other time if you let me...

Tina:Go now...hurry...

Jitu:Think about my proposal...

Tina winked me and gave me a full wet peck on my lips. I left Tina quickly before being caught.

I am waiting for her signal. I will again put my proposal before her...lets hope the best.

*****

Hope you liked my story. Keep reading.

Comments are very much welcome...

I will improve my story with your comments...

ragini15
ragini15
76 Followers