Morning Shower

Story Info
Couple takes an exciting morning shower.
899 words
3.64
20.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John traced his fingers along Anne's spine. He knew it was a ticklish spot for her, and she shuddered into awakening. Drowsily, she looked up into his eyes and blinked a few times. As she gathered her bearings, she smiled and nuzzled her head against his sunlight-soaked chest. He leaned against her, stealing a breath of the intoxicating scent in her hair.

"Hi." She said to his chest, smiling into it.

"Good morning." He responded, letting her feel the vibrations in his chest as he spoke, hoping to stir up in her, memories of other vibrations. They cuddled together a little more, her nose pushing closer to his chest with each sweet inhale, naked bodies touching but not in a strangely intimate way. Finally he pulled away saying, "I have to take a shower."

She made a pout, but complied and rolled back over on her side to sleep. However, sleep did not come easy, and she was only distracted by thoughts of the night before. She recalled John's dick all over her, in her mouth, on her nipple, inside her pussy, and began to feel a fresh wetness between her legs. The water turned on in the shower, which only brought up more distracting images of John soaping up his naked body, carefully handling his package, maybe even masturbating...

Suddenly a wonderfully sneaky idea occurred to her. She crept out of bed turned on a hair dryer to make it seem like she was doing her hair. Then, she ever so gently pushed open the bathroom door and, with a slinking hand, flicked off the bathroom light and the hair dryer.

"Honey? Did you blow a fuse?" John asked, but Anne offered no response, for she was stifling her giggles and excitement. Quickly, she entered the bathroom and approached the shower. She had the door opened and closed behind her before he could even shout, and pressed him against the shower wall; her mouth silencing his, "Hey, what gives?"

Pulling away, she shushed him, "It's okay," she whispered huskily in his ear, nibbling the sensitive area below it and making him groan, "I'll call an electrician, but for now why don't we make our own electricity?" She began to stroke his dick as she licked and kissed his neck, still pressing him against the wall with her own wet, naked body- the steam from the hot shower nothing compared to the heat of her sex rubbing against his thigh while her hands worked, so close to, his package.

"Here, let me help you soap up," she said, massaging his body with lathered hands. He loved her massages, and she knew it, working into all the places that made him groan and start to quicken his breathing. She worked her way down, skipping his hard cock, which made him almost growl, and rubbed his thighs, his calves, then back up again until her mouth was so close to his cock that he could feel her gently blowing air on it and shivered.

"I think this area needs a spit-shine." She said. God, she hated all the cheesy lines she was using, but knew that he adored them and couldn't care less once she was taking him into her mouth slowly, using tantalizing strokes of her tongue. He groaned and bucked against her mouth, wordlessly begging her to take more of him in, and faster, but she was slow and teased him, as with her massage. She took his entire tool into his mouth and held him there while she massaged his thighs and lightly touched his balls, the hot water of the shower long forgotten. Then she pulled off to where only the tip was in her mouth, and lightly circled it, carefully flicking over the hole and feeling the spasms through his body.

Then she sunk back down, taking all of him in and sucking hard, her cheeks drawn in. He was still bucking against her face, but with more force now, frustrated with her slowness and driven mad just by the sensations he could feel but not entirely see. Finally, he could take it no longer and pulled her up to stand in his place against the wall. He pressed her firmly there and breathed heavily into her ear, letting her hear his desire. His hard prick was positioned right at her entrance and she groaned, feeling it ever so slightly against her wet pussy. He pulled away, then lunged forward, kissing her passionately and entering her roughly. He slid in and out with ease through her slickness, and teased her clit with his fingers. Soon she was gasping and moaning, her body slick with sweat as well as water and bucking uncontrollably against his cock. Then, as she was close to coming, he slid out completely, leaving her clenching around nothing, then thrust back in, filling her to the hilt and letting her orgasm reach her at the same time as his.

She clenched around his pulsing dick as they both came down from their orgasm, and he slowly slid out of her still-sensitive pussy. She exited the shower and turned on the light, looking at him through smoky eyes on a wet, naked body he was finally seeing.

She smiled. "Well, hurry up, there's more where that came from." she teased, and left the bathroom massaging her breasts. John didn't even bother with a towel.