Morning Sickness Ch. 02

Story Info
A Young Man continues to impregnate women on a spaceship.
3.1k words
4.32
94k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, the joy of being 18. Most guys my age have to hide embarrassing erections that they get all the time. Me, I get to use every single one of them. Even *I* was a little surprised that after emptying both my balls deep inside Captain Bitch, that I was still mostly hard, but watching her eat her gorgeous daughter's creamy, wide-split pussy was inspiring and "Specialist's Mate Lansing" was still mostly at attention.

I gave one last good thrust of my hips and enjoyed the shock wave roll thru the Captain's ample butt and up her back, pushing her tongue and lips tightly into her daughter's cunt, then I eased myself out of the Captain and enjoyed the view.

As my cum began to leak out of her lower lips, I realized that I needed to speak up.

"Captain, in order to give the best chances of you conceiving our baby, you probably should roll over on your back, pull your knees up, and spread them wide. You know... to let my sperm settle onto your waiting egg and be sure to make your belly grow."

The Captain was still panting and sweaty, so she didn't even think to glare at me as she dutifully rolled onto her back and pulled her knees up – fully bent. Of course, I really did want my sperm to fertilize her egg, but I also smirked that the position I'd put her in – left her fully exposed. WIDE open with her Regulation pussy – and asshole – on display for every person on the bridge.

And, yes, every eye was on the Captain and her freshly-fucked, spotlighted cunt. Good thing the ship needed very little attention to accomplish normal operations because nobody on the bridge was doing anything other than staring. And some of the male crew members were adjusting the crotches of their uniforms.

I was pleased to note that her daughter, Lieutenant Graves, repositioned herself without even being asked – to squat over her Mom's face and let the Captain continue to lick her labia and clit. Graves was pretty-far gone herself by now – panting with her eyes closed, pinching her own dark nipples – and I could see her lubrication coating her mother's nose and lips.

I was also amused to remember that every activity and operation on the bridge was routinely recorded on video and that the entire tableau was being recorded and relayed to any viewing screen in the entire ship that cared to tune in. And screen after screen chose to do so. It seemed that lots of crew members were delighted to see The Captain get her nasty, bitchy cunt FUCKED and seeded.

Including Security Head Buck Goodhead. Yes. Really. His name was Buck Goodhead. He took crap all his life about his name which is probably what made him toughen up and eventually become Head of Security on our Ship 3. OK. That, and the fact that he was Captain Bitch's brother. Nepotism was alive and flourishing in space.

The thing about it, though, was that Buck was a good guy. Maybe he was trying to compensate for his sister. Maybe he'd been compensating his whole life of growing up with her. Maybe it didn't hurt that all the guys had a nickname for him: "Maglite". It wasn't an ironic name – and we were talking about the "6 D-cell" version. The man was hung. Horses were jealous of him. I mean, I don't ever look at other guys' junk, but when I caught "Maglite" in the locker room, I just couldn't help it. I thought maybe he was wearing some kind of Halloween joke, but I was assured that it was all real. He had a whole meat locker in the pants of his Uniform.

Since my Dad was on Ship 2, "Maglite" had taken me under his wing, being my substitute Dad, just showing me how to be a man and helping me grow up while hurtling through space.

When the radiation field issue came up, and when it had ultimately been determined that I was the only viable sperm donor on the ship, it wasn't surprising that Captain Bitch had called Security to just take my sperm by force – ordering me to submit to extractions to be distributed via Turkey Baster or some other more-scientific method.

But in the middle of the overall discussion, at my 18th-birthday celebration, good old "Maglite" had thrown a "being a man" party for me and we'd wound up getting really, really drunk – and he'd let it slip that he'd always played it straight, but that his niece had developed into one hot little biscuit and that perhaps I should start seeing her and that, in some alternate universe, that *he* wouldn't mind showing her what "Mr Maglite" could do.

We both woke up the next morning with an epic hangover and a lack of memory about what was said.

But. When The Captain ordered security to take my sperm, "Maglite", "Chief of Security Buck Goodhead", instead, pulled me into a holding cell to have a little discussion with me. He, like every other older man on the ship, had a sperm count far too low to do the necessary inseminations, but that didn't stop him from enjoying using his "6 D-Cells" to probe the delightful caves of the most-desirable women on board. So he had a lot of sympathy for my situation. And we talked about his niece. And the two of us made a deal: I got to dispense my injections the way I wanted to – and he would get to get a shot at some of the choicer targets – purely "as a way to inspire Specialist Lansing's performance."

"Maglite" then passed down a few other promises to the Security Detail and it was a done deal: I got my promotion and free rein – and Security Detail got to help when I needed inspiration. Captain Bitch was outraged, but she was *always* outraged and, truth be told, most of the residents of the ship were happy to see Security tell her to shut up, drop her panties, and do as she was told.

And so it was that I realized, with The Captain lying on the Command Surface, knees pulled up and spread, pussy full of my cum, that perhaps I needed a bit of inspiration. Something erotic to be sure that I would be "up" to seeding Lieutenant Graves – currently having her little "biscuit" lapped and sucked by her well-fucked mother.

I turned to the bosun and ordered: "Security Chief Goodhead to the bridge!". The order was relayed and I settled back to watch the sight in front of me – like every other person on the bridge.

Shortly, "Maglite" arrived and we smiled at each other as I welcomed him onto the bridge and nodded at Lieutenant Graves – still totally naked – her uniform and regulation lingerie neatly piled on the deck next to the Command Surface.

Chief Goodhead's eyes widened and I could see the guilt fleetingly try to find a home, but then he remembered that the endpoint was unarguable: every woman on this ship needed to be pregnant. So where was the harm in enjoying the process of attaining that goal?

"What do you need from Security, Specialist Lansing?" asked "Maglite."

"I was thinking that since I just emptied my balls into the Captain there, that I could use some inspiration in order to prepare for Lieutenant Graves. Your niece. Your sister's daughter. Please attend to her in a manner that would inspire sexual performance."

Maglite could barely remember to salute in confirmation before beginning to remove his pants. "Right away, Specialist Lansing".

All guilt had fled and all I could see was lust in Maglite's eyes as he beheld his sister, Captain Bitch, naked from belly to toes – on her back with her freshly-filled pussy on display – still conscientiously eating her daughter's naked pussy. His total-biscuit niece's total biscuit.

Maglite's uniform slacks finally cleared his knees and his Maglite was freed.

Lieutenant Graves gasped as "Uncle Buck's" cock came to life and lifted its long long neck and opened it's one eye – pointing straight at his sister's – and his niece's cunts.

There was an audible gasp from the crew on the bridge and someone actually clapped. The stupid, awe-struck "slow clap" - but under the circumstances, nobody minded. They were all just staring. At Maglite. In his glory.

"Lieutenant Graves, please disengage with the Captain and join me here on the Captain's Chair," ordered Uncle Buck.

Niece Graves, deep into a haze of sexual arousal, while still being utterly mortified to be naked and aroused in front of the entire crew – and her mother – and her Uncle – blinked, then gingerly extracted her pussy from her mother's tongue, slid down the Command Surface, and minced over to the big, leather, swiveling Captain's Chair.

Maglite gestured toward the chair and helped Lt Graves crawl up onto it – totally naked, facing the chair, arms over the padded back, knees in the seat and spread as far open as they could go – leaving her sopping-wet pussy presented and offered – to the impressive Maglite.

He, now totally bare as well, pressed himself up against Lt Graves' backside, then hesitated, some shred of decency holding him back – making him wonder if he really ought to fuck his own niece right here in his Sister's Chair – despite the situation, his resolve, and his massive cock pressing its head to his niece's sloppy-wet slit.

But niece Graves was too far gone, and was resolved to the situation, knew that she needed to be pregnant – or die, and, honestly, had heard stories about her Uncle and had always wondered what it would be like to take his impressive cock. She wanted that thing inside of her. Now.

Lt Graves reached back and searched for Maglite, wrapped her hand around it, and pulled it directly into her. Into her wet, juicy lips. Pulled her uncle's hard cock right into her pussy, then arched back to envelop him as a huge groan spewed from her mouth.

Maglite was perhaps only halfway in yet, but Lt Graves involuntarily moaned, "Oooooooh."

"Myyyyyyyyy."

"Godddddddd."

and shook all over as she – and he – struggled to complete the union.

Pushed and wiggled, sliding Maglite's super sausage into Grave's hot steaming biscuit.

"Sausage biscuit – with egg – coming right up!" moaned Uncle Buck as his Maglite finally slid all the way home, his balls slapped up against her vulva and his belly met her butt.

Her perfect, smooth, sweet, round butt.

He admired his niece's beauty as he pulled back. WAY back, then slammed home again. And settled into "the rhythm". The oldest rhythm of mankind – except that the cadence was somewhat slower – given the longer length of their coupling.

Slap! (groan) Slap! (groan) Slap! (groan).

They fucked.

And I watched. Inspired. My own "mate" hardening nicely – just as it was intended.

But I figured that it couldn't hurt to be sure. To add a little more inspiration.

Risking a distraction of Maglite, I asked him, mid-stroke, "Could you have 2 of your female security squad report here to the bridge?"

Without slowing his rhythm, fucking his niece, he called out 2 names to the bosun and presently 2 ladies entered the command center. One was jet black. That kind of blue-black of direct African descent. Gorgeous and gleaming – set off by her snow white uniform. Her full lips curved into a smile. The second was of some unremembered mix: Filipino / Irish / Argentinian / American Indian and many others adding character. One of those faces that just haunts you to look at: just so compelling and interesting. Her skin color defied definition, stirring together the melting pot of the world. The two were both part of the "in team with Security" so they weren't surprised at the general nature of the scene before them, but their eyes did widen a bit as they took it all in: their boss, totally naked and with an immense cock – deeply involved in fucking a totally-naked... was that his *niece*? Ohmygod, yes, his own niece – lewdly bucking her bare ass back against "Uncle Buck" enjoying every centimeter of the torpedo pounding her dripping pussy – both of them in the Captain's Chair.

The Captain's Chair. Usually exclusively reserved for OhMyGOD! the CAPTAIN. Captain Bitch. Stripped bare from belly to toes – lying on the Command Table, knees bent tight and wide open, shamelessly displaying her butt hole and pussy... and was that *cum* slightly dripping from her open lips?

Yes, indeed, this was an unusual party, but our newly-arrived ladies quickly collected themselves and snapped to attention between Maglite (their boss), and me.

"Security detail reporting, sir!"

"Yes, ladies," I instructed, "you are attached to project Inspiration. Your job is to help keep the pregnancy-injector inspired and, when appropriate, to get injected yourselves. At the moment, I would like you each to choose a partner from those present and have them eat your pussies in my line of sight. The choice is yours to make and, trust me, any choice will comply."

"Yes sir!" they both replied, then grinned, winked, and began eyeing the personnel on the Bridge. Some actively made eye contact in return. Some seemed to desperately try to avoid doing so.

Spec Parker, the black goddess, scanned until she found one of the older men who was trying to avoid her gaze. Throwing protocol to the wind, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her blindingly-white skirt, shucked it down her long ebony legs, and let it crumple at her feet – quickly followed by her regulation panties – white also, but with the Federation logo actually printed on front and back. She ran her hand down her belly to her now-bare pussy and fluffed her pubic thatch, dipped a finger into her vulva, got it nicely wet, then pulled it out, dreamily sniffed her own scent, then strode to the man who was trying to hide, slipped her scented finger right into his nostril, and unceremoniously led him to a seat near Maglite and me. She plopped into the seat, thighs spread wide, and guided her attendant's face between them, working his head up and down until he settled into the task himself. Then she settled back and watched the top of his head and idly fingered her nipples thru her uniform top as the heat began to build in her loins.

Spec Ly, the mixed-race beauty, took her time. She walked along the line of faces, studying. Reading their thoughts through their eyes. Looking for the smoulder inside which she could ignite. She made an entire circuit, slowly locking eyes with each person in turn and silently asking how good they were at cunnilingus.

On her second pass, she stopped in front of a woman with blazing red hair and uncontrollable freckles. And, without saying a word, again asked if she knew what to do between Spec Ly's thighs. The Ginger blushed fiercely, and looked away, but then simply dropped to her knees before Spec Ly and buried her nose in her crotch, deeply inhaling the scent.

Spec Ly smiled, pulled the Ginger to her feet, and led her to the seat on the opposite side of the Captain's chair – Maglite showing amazing stamina by continuing to drill Lt Graves' well of perfume - well. Ly slowly removed the Ginger's uniform. Piece by piece. Blouse. Skirt. Bra. Panties. Until she was naked except for her boots. Her Regulation calf-high boots. Her unshaven pubic hair proudly confirming that she was a natural redhead. Naked like her freckled breasts, heaving beneath her gasping breath – and wondering eyes.

The Ginger was motioned to undress Spec Ly, and she did. Gleefully pulling off her gloves and throwing them across the room. Helping her step out of her boots. Peeling off her skirt, blouse, bra, and, finally, panties – now wet and sticking to Spec Ly's exotic pussy lips – and now sailing across the Bridge – to land right on Captain Bitch's face – not that anyone other than the Captain really noticed.

Then Spec Ly settled into the seat, wiggled her ass to spread her thighs – and her pussy lips, closed her eyes, and just whispered, "Now".

The Ginger understood and abandoned herself to orally worshiping the beautiful pussy spread before her.

****

And I watched.

And smiled.

As Maglite finally couldn't any longer prolong his "Slap! (groan) Slap! (groan) Slap! (groan)". His hips slammed forward, totally impaling his niece, grinding her knees into the cushion of the Captain's Chair, and he erupted in a long, loud moan as his balls jetted his semen into her beautiful, sweet, young pussy while she forced her hips back to meet his, savoring and milking his cock to drain his balls.

Captain Bitch raised her head to see her daughter being filled.

And my cock raised *its* head to full staff as I enjoyed the sight of the 2 ladies being eaten and another pussy being cream filled.

Maglite's tree trunk finally seemed finished with his niece and he pulled back, dragging lewdly onto her legs as he departed.

Lt Graves was still fully in heat, rotating her hips, and my cock was ready.

I grabbed her rotating hips and guided my straining knob into her gushing slot, then joined her rhythm, hearing her moan, and slapping my belly to her butt.

Her mother, the Captain, finally decided that my child was probably successfully implanted in her womb and climbed down off the table to witness her daughter being bred. To watch me spark a new life in her daughter. The relations would be complicated: my child with the Captain would be a sister to Lt Graves, but Graves' child would also be her sister. Oddly, that is what I was thinking about when Lt Graves fingers finally gave her the stimulation she had been craving and she crashed into a massive, body-shaking orgasm which milked my pumping cock – and sent me over the edge as well. My knees buckled and I pulled Graves off the Captain's chair onto the floor on top of me – still impaled on my squirting cock. Ohhhhhh GodddDDDDD!

The rasping of my breath filled my ears. The velvet, spasming pussy around my cock filled my body. My ejaculating cock filled Lt Graves and sent my virile sperm on their mission to "fertilize that egg or die trying".

My eyes were still closed as I just hugged the Lieutenant's body to mine – both of us listening to the sounds of the Bridge – overlaid with the sounds of two pussies to my left and right - being enthusiastically prepared for my next assault.

Life.

Is.

Good.