Morning Stretch

Story Info
She stretches her mouth around him.
969 words
4.45
20.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woke up late and lay there for a while, feeling him sleeping warmly beside me. Disentangling myself and rising, slipping on panties and t-shirt, I head downstairs.

Moving through my morning routine; turning on soft jazz, switching on the ceiling fan to freshen the air, adjusting the blinds to let in the late morning light, and slowly beginning to stretch...

Enjoying the luxury of stretching out the kinks of the night in the warm sunshine... arms out in front, twisting my torso gently, feeling the good pull of the muscles in my back.

Hearing a soft noise, I glance across the room - Jeff has gotten up and joined me. Sitting on the couch, he gives me that sexy warm smile, "Hey babe - g'morning." Smiling gently at him, I notice the swell in his underwear, and his hand reaching down. Mmmm... lovely.

Watching me move through my routine, he slides his underwear down.

My breath catching at the sight of his hard cock and I am jealous of his hand as I watch it slowly stroking... up... up... rocking his palm over the head, and then, just as slowly, back down. The head is shaped so perfectly and my tongue remembers many sweet journeys.

Back arching, stretching my arms over my head; the edge of the short t-shirt slides over my hardening nipples and I turn so that he can see them. Hearing his swift intake of breath as my breasts sway, I know his hand is tightening. Looking over, I see he is now also cupping his balls, squeezing gently.... watching me.

Morning light, slanting in through the blinds, falls in warm patterns across his body. Walking slowly over to the couch, I drop gently to my knees in front of him. We both watch him languidly stroke. My gaze lifts over his firm body and finally meets his. Smiling at each other, happy to be sharing this moment.

My hands softly slip up... feeling his familiar curves and angles. Over his thighs, past his cock and hands, up... over his stomach and still up... sliding through the sun/shade patterns, brushing over his nipples, settling on his shoulders.

His hands slide around my waist and he pulls me onto the couch next to him. Feeling his heart beat in my ear as I lay my head on his chest, my hair falling over him in long soft waves, I am safe. To give what he wants... what we both want.

Traveling from my back, around and up over my ribs (making me shiver in delight), his hand cups my breast. The nipple hardens in response, and I want him to touch me there but I know it is too soon. Brushing my hair back, fingers caressing my neck, he pulls my face to his.

Our lips meet tenderly, sliding over each other, barely touching, I am liquid with want. Parting my lips, I accept his tongue as it slicks over them and enters my mouth. Returning the favor, my tongue dips into his mouth and he sucks it in. Moaning, pressing my body into his, our kiss deepens as the urgency grows. Nibbling on his lower lip, his fingers tilt my head back as his warm lips wander to my ear, leaving a cool damp trail.

Breathing warmly into my ear, whispering sweetly hot arousing love words, his tongue captures my earlobe and slides over it as I shudder pleasurably, my hands gripping his shoulders.

Taking his hand in mine, our fingers entwine and together we gently drop down onto the upper slope of my breast, brushing over my nipple, so stiff now. Leaving his hand there, mine continues down... until my cool slender fingers wrap around his cock, feeling it jerk in response... fresh wetness slips down over my fingers.

His fingers tickle around my aureole, teasingly light, then finally grips my nipple and tugs gently... twisting just enough to make me squirm as an electric shock travels from my nipple to my clit, as if he had tugged and twisted there, and I am gasping, "Ohhh Jeff, yes," arching against him. Breathing into my ear, his gentle chuckle fills my heart. I love making love with him... his hands know me better than I do.

Slowly sliding back down onto my knees, lost in his gaze, I stroke his cock. Squeezing gently... sliding up its length, rolling my palm over the wet head, fingers wrapping around again... then sliding down... Cupping his warm balls in my other hand, feeling their weight, searching underneath and tickling with my nails, I smile as the muscles in his thighs jump.

Lowering my lips onto the head, licking the pre-cum as it wells out... tasting him. Whimpering now, my tongue slides over the head in slow circles, as I take him into my mouth. The whimper changes to a groan as my mouth slides down his shaft, meeting my hand at the base.

Sucking his cock in at the same time that he slides out of my mouth, my hand follows, gripping firmly. I can feel the vein throbbing and I know it won't be long now. His hands slide through my hair, pressing my face against him; his hips rise and he buries his cock deep in my mouth. Sucking on him strongly now as he takes my mouth, I am squeezing his balls gently.

Feeling his balls contracting as he gasps in pleasure, hips raising and falling, his back arches and hot cum floods my mouth... spurting deep down my throat. It fills and overflows... running down my chin, warm and salty. Mine now, I suck until he makes me stop.

As he drops back onto the couch, gasping, I lay my head on his thigh, smiling and content in the cooling breeze of the ceiling fan.