Morning Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This form of mutual masturbation continues at your pleasure. I feel myself getting close to coming, and know you must be too. You start to moan with each thrust of the dildo. Quickly you climax, thrusting your hips hard on the dildo, gasping sharply and then crying out in pleasure.

I am ready to come also, but your hand moves slightly and suddenly my stimulation is gone as the shaft retreats into the seat. I am left with my stiff cock hanging in the air, throbbing without any stimulation. I thrust my hips forward, moving it toward you with a pleading look. You smile slightly at me and sit there staring at my throbbing cock. A small laugh escapes you. I hang there on my cross knowing I must wait your pleasure.

You look at me. Again you arch your eyebrows. I know the response.

"Five," I say to you. A slight nod tells me I am doing well and you are pleased.

Lithely, you slide down from your cross and come over to me. A few buttons pushed lower me to the seat and release my manacles. I step down, still with a hard on bouncing in front of me. You look my body up and down, smiling at the state of my cock. Then you turn and again I follow that perfect ass.

This time it is not to any of your high tech game rooms. You simply move to the bed, and stretch out on it face down. I feast my eyes on your naked body, from your beautiful hair, your delicious neck, your soft back, your seductive waistline to the amazing cheeks of your ass. My eyes trace the curve between your buttocks to where your slightly spread legs give a view of your pussy. Then I follow down your smooth thighs and calves to your bare feet. It is a very arousing view and my cock is still hard as a rock.

Your hand moves to one of the fat bed pillows. I know what to do with it. As you raise your ass from the bed I slip it under your lower stomach, holding your butt raised up. You spread your legs wider and pull them under you slightly so your pussy is prominently displayed. The sight is exciting me even more, if that is possible.

"Rub," you command. I put a hand out, and find that your pussy is dripping with lubrication. Slowly I rub my hand around it, making gentle circles and long slow strokes, entirely outside. Your hips move gently in response to the movement of my hand.

"Clit," is your next command. I find your hard clitoris and very softly rub around it, then more strongly run fingers over it, and roll it around. You give soft moans of pleasure when I am in the right places.

"Fingers," you order. Now with two fingers I probe the opening of the outer lips, and a bit at a time push them deep inside you. Keeping my thumb on your clit I work the two fingers in and out. Again your soft moans reward me when I get it right. I feel your tension building as your pussy clenches around my fingers tightly.

"Tongue," you gasp. Now I get busy orally, using all I know to stimulate your clit and pussy. My tongue licks, penetrates, rolls around, pulls in and out. Your moaning becomes more constant and I know I am doing well.

All this is keeping my dick hard. I wonder what your intentions are. I can do nothing but what you tell me to do. What will your next orders be? What goal have you set for your numbers? How will you end the day? Do I finally get my pleasure, or will you leave me unfulfilled? Soon you give your next order.

"Enter."

I know I have done well. Not always do I get this reward. Quickly I kneel between your legs. I allow my long hard cock to run down the crack of your ass and then it finds the opening of your pussy. It is wet, soft and warm. Slowly I allow the tip of my dick to enfold itself. The excitement makes me shudder and I know you feel it. Then I penetrate deeper and deeper inside your cunt until my full length is driven in.

But I can do nothing else. I have entered as commanded, and I have no other instructions. I cannot stop my cock from twitching inside you and I know you feel that too. But you are silent. I wait.

"Stroke!" you say.

I pull my cock almost out of your depths, and then swiftly drive it back in hard, clutching your ass as I do it. You give a little gasp.

You only said "Stroke," once. I press hard into you but do not dare go on.

"Again!"

One more stroke, out and then in hard.

You roll your hips around my cock. The feeling is very intense and I am getting close to coming. But I have to wait for orders.

"Strokes!"

That order frees me to begin fucking you in earnest. My hard shaft drives in and out of your pussy. My intense excitement, rising all morning, is erupting. The soft warm depths enclose my throbbing cock as I ram it in and out. Your ass rolls and jerks as I assault it. Your moans are louder and are constant now. I am groaning too.

"Tits," you say. My hands encircle your chest and grab your tits, squeezing hard on the nipples. I roll my hands around your nipples as my cock travels in and out of your wet pussy.

I feel you start to come. Your pussy is contracting hard around my cock. It is driving me to ecstasy. You cry out as you climax. I am with you, ready to come myself.

"Yes!" you cry.

With delight I exercise your permission. Driving my cock so deep inside you that you gasp, I spill my juice into your pussy. Each contraction produces such intense gratification for both of us that we cry out in unison. After being denied all morning I come with huge force.

Then you slump forward on the bed and I lean over your ass. We lie like this, spent, for a few minutes. Then we separate. We lie beside each other on the bed. You raise yourself on one elbow and look at me. Your eyes run down my whole body, then back up to my now spent cock. Then you look me in the eyes and arch an eyebrow.

"SIX!" I say. You smile gently.

You point a finger at me and breathe a single word. "One." That is all you say. Then you give a soft chuckle.

12