Morning Surprise

Story Info
After a hard night at work, she gets no sleep.
1.5k words
3.88
12.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had just come home from a busy night at work, she was sitting on the sofa having a quick fag before she went up to bed, she was shattered and getting into a nice warm bed was the only thing on her mind. She finished her cig and went up the stairs she went straight into the bedroom where she striped of and slipped on her satin nighty. She made sure the alarm clock was set before she got under the covers and got comfy before she slipped of into a nice relaxing deep sleep, but she never got there, well at least not for a while. She was unaware that her boyfriend had not gone to work that morning and that he had been waiting for her to return home in the spare bedroom. When he heard her get into bed he waited a few minutes before he went into the bedroom, as quietly as he could trying not to make her aware that he was there. He managed to get to the edge of the bed before she realised someone was there; she turned startled.

“Hi sexy” he said smiling at her.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at work?”

“I thought I’d stay at home for a while and make sure you were comfy in bed before you go to sleep”

“Well aren’t you going to get in and help me get comfy?”

She flung back the covers inviting him to get into the bed, this had been the last thing on her mind but she didn’t know if it was the tiredness or what, but she was hot, feeling hotter than she had in a long time.

“OK” he said, “Just let me take of my trousers”

“No…. just stand where you are. I’ll do that for you. I think you’ll enjoy it more”

She sat up on the edge of the bed, her eye level was level with his crotch, she lifted her hand and started rubbing his dick threw his jeans, feeling him responding to her, getting harder. She but both hands behind him cuddles him, holding him close so that she could feel his hard dick rub against her face.

“mmm.. That’s nice,” he said

“I know it is. And it’ll get nicer….”

She pulled her head away from him and started to pull down his zip, when it was down she reached into the jeans clutching the hard shaft and pulling it free and out into the open.

“Now what would you like me to do?”

“Anything you want…anything..”

She slowly started to rub the dick, up and down squeezing the head when she got to the top..

“I think he’s a bit cold. I have a good way of warming him up”

She bent forward and took all of him in her mouth, sucking and licking, she didn’t usually do this but she was feeling horny as hell, she wanted him and she wanted him bad. He had his hands clasped behind her head helping her guide her mouth onto his hard dick, she started to suck it harder, brining it into her quicker, stopping every few sucks to take it out and run her hand up and down the shaft before she eagerly put it back into her mouth.

“Calm down, or i'm going to cum…cum all over you”

She didn’t care she was horny she was loving it, sleep was the last thing on her mind, she was wide awake now, and instead of sleeping all morning she just wanted to have sex and lots of it..

“I don’t care…I’m not stopping”

She carried on sucking and wanking away on his tool…

“I’m going to cum..I'm cumming”

She took him out of his mouth and proceeded to wank him.

“ Come on..I want it, come on. I want to see it come out and feel it…

With that he came all over her, covering the top of her breasts with his load, she was loving it she carried on playing with him, milking him until he was dry.

”That was good. But I was the one who was supposed to give you the good time.”

“Oh but you are. We haven’t finished yet. I want my turn now. Get into bed.”

“Not yet I need to do something first. You lay down on your back in the middle of the bed…”

She did as she was told not wanting to argue, she wanted him in the bed now, she was on fire, she was wet, wet and horny and on the edge, she new she wouldn’t be able to take much, she was close to cumming now it wouldn’t take much to take her over the edge.

“Now close your eyes.”

She did as she was told, curious and excited as to what he was doing, she didn’t have long to wait, she felt something cover her eyes, she opened them but couldn’t see nothing, her level of excitement had just gone to another level, he had placed a blindfold over her eyes and now she could feel something being tied around her wrists, she was being tied to the bed and her juices were flowing now more than ever, she just wanted to be touched caressed kissed anything, the tension was building, and she was ready to explode. She a hand at either side of her knickers and begin to pull them down all the way off and over her feet. She then felt her legs been tied up. She was now lying on the bed blind folded tied up and wearing nothing but a satin nighty.and as horny as she had ever been.

“ Now what would YOU like me to do to you?”

“Anything. Please don’t talk, touch me. Please”

She could feel his fingers on her legs, working there way up, past her knees onto her thighs, getting closer, she took a deep breath and clenched her body, waiting for the moment the touch got to her, but it never got there the hands wait straight up past her love and up to her breasts where the fingers slowly circled the erect nipples and then down under her nighty where the hands cupped her breasts and took them out of the nighty. She felt him lie on top her his now erect again dick giving the slightest amount of pressure against her, she was trying to push down onto him but he would not let her, he started to kiss her top lip, she tried to get hold of his mouth but he pulled away. He went back to her top lip and sucked it gently and the same with the bottom, then he opened her mouth and started to give her a deep kiss, and just when she was getting into it he pulled away and started to move down her neck, lightly kissing moving down over her breasts until he got to her nipples where he circled them with his tongue, teasing. Teasing with his tongue on one nipple and stroking the other with his fingers. He then took her nipple into her mouth and took a big suck, she gasped the outlet of pleasure was only minute compared to all the sexual tension she still had inside, waiting to be released. He then moved over to the other nipple. And when he took the nipple in his mouth she felt him thrust his dick into her hard and deep. She let out a load moan.

“Oh god that’s nice don’t stop keep going”

He didn’t stop. He carried on thrusting into her hard and deep, she was on the verge of cumming and she was getting louder and louder with each thrust. He cupped both her breasts and planted his mouth on hers to stop her from making so much noise, he kissed her, played with her nipples as he thrusted, her body was writhing all over she was bucking her hips lifting them of the bed, gyrating, trying to get the cock as far in her as possible and back inside her as quick as possible.

“I’m going to cum” he said

“OH yeah..So am I. Don’t stop fuck me …”

“I’m cumming…I’m going to cum inside you”

He started to thrust harder, breathing harder. She started sucking on her lower lip, trying to keep her noise down, lashing her head from side to side. And then she came. Her body shivered all over, tingling spreading from the middle of her body to the edges of her body and at the same time he came inside her, he let out a load moan as emptied himself in her, when he was done he laid on top of her kissing her passionately caressing her breasts…enjoying the closeness that had just been shared between them.

“Well that sure beats going to work” he said “And it sure as hell beats sleeping” she said

“When you going back to work?”

“I’m not”

“Good”

She said with a smile on her face

“Now take of this blind fold and untie me…we have a long, tiring but highly enjoyable day ahead”