Morning Surprise

Story Info
She finds a new way to wake her husband up in the morning.
894 words
4.18
56.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up earlier than usual, an hour before the alarm clock. Neither of them had to work, so it was easy to sleep in. She looked over to his side of the bed and noticed his erection under the sheet. He was fully hard.

She thought about turning over, but that firm, full erection just called to her. She quietly pulled the sheet away. His breathing was even and slow. He was completely under. He'd mentioned this before, but they'd never done it. She'd awakened him with a blow job, but not like this.

She scooted he silky gown up around her hips. It felt wonderful sliding against her skin, especially over her bare pussy. She had to think about how to execute this maneuver without waking him up right away. It had to be quick and deliberate.

She didn't have to worry about being wet enough because the very thought of sitting her pussy down on his erection while he slept aroused her more than anything had in awhile. She needed this excitement!

In one swift movement, she swung her left leg over his body so she straddled him. As he began to open his eyes and groan sleepily, she pushed his boxers down and felt his cock pop up and slap against her wet pussy. He squirmed a little and rubbed his eyes, still not fully aware of what was happening.

She reached between their bodies and pulled his stiff cock back toward her opening. In one simple movement, he was sinking deep into her pussy. She groaned as she felt him stretch her wide with his girth.

As he felt her pussy swallow his cock, his eyes popped open. Reality began to register, and his expression turned from sleepy to aroused and ready. He reached for her, grabbing at her breasts with one hand and settling the other against her ass.

He pulled her down to meet his cock as he began to thrust up to meet her pussy. He moved his hand from her breasts to grab her other ass cheek. Holding a handful of her supple ass in each hand, he roughly bounced her up and down on his cock.

She stopped moving and just let him drive his hard cock in and out of her hungry pussy. She leaned over closer to his face and grasped a breast in each hand. She pushed them up toward him and buried his face in her cleavage.

"Suck my nipples while you fuck me," she demanded.

He opened his mouth and found one of her hard, pink nipples. He sucked it into his mouth, nibbled at it. Then he bit it hard like he knew she liked, causing her to scream out in pleasure mixed with pain. It was one of her favorite feelings.

She began to move with him again, driving her pussy down even harder on his throbbing cock. She could feel him roughly hitting her cervix. Like the bite to her tit, the bumping against her cervix hurt, but it hurt in such a delicious way that she wanted more and more of it.

"I'm going to fill that hot little pussy up with so much cum," he warned her.

"Cum in me! I want it!" She bounced hard and fast up and down on his cock.

Before he shot his load into her, the feeling of his wiry hair against her erect clit and the amazing way his cock felt pounding her pussy overwhelmed her, and she reached her climax.

When he felt her cum, he held her close to him and moved her up and down his body, purposely grinding her hard clit against him. In the throes of orgasm, she begged him to suckle her breasts again. He pulled first one nipple then the other into his mouth and sucked hard. When he pulled away, her breasts were red from his rough stubble.

As her pussy continued to spasm against his cock, it drew his orgasm from him. He came hard, and she could feel every ounce of his hot cum spurting into her pussy. As she continued to ride him slowly, easing them both down from an awesome orgasm, his semen began to seep out of her pussy and make a sticky mess between their bodies.

At last, she fell against him, panting. With her weight on his chest, his even breath moved her up and down. His cock started to soften and gradually slipped from her pussy. She knew their mixed cum was running down their bodies onto the sheets, but she didn't care. She'd change them later.

"Hey..." she mumbled. "Want to continue this in the shower?"

She climbed off of him and bent over beside the bed, her delicious ass thrust in the air to tempt him with her pussy from behind. "Like this?" she asked. "I'll bend over and grab my ankles if you'll fill my pussy up like that again.

"Give me a few minutes," he managed.

Before he could think very hard about it, his cock began to harden again. She was teasing him. She bounced her sweet young ass from side to side and reached behind to spread her cheeks before plunging her fingers into her dripping pussy.

He jumped from the bed, ready to give her another pounding she would never forget. She'd earned it!