Morning Surprise

Story Info
A guest in her home gives her a wakeup she was not expecting.
1.4k words
4.13
106.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was a classic "good girl." She was the type of girl next door that was on the honor roll, never drank or did drugs in school, and married her high school sweetheart. On the outside, she appeared to be one of those people that others should envy: she had everything she could ever want; she was happy. The thing about those people is that others do not know what those people think about, what they long for, what they lost along the way.

Lately, as Amy approached her 25th birthday she began to wonder what she gave up to get there, how different her life would have been if she made some mistakes when she was younger or had some crazy party years in college. For god's sake she has only ever had sex with one man. Not that the sex was bad; it was actually fantastic. Her husband could make her scream with pleasure and he did quite often. But in the back of her head she wondered if this was all it could be?

Truth be told she did not start having these thoughts until she started spending more time with his best friend, Todd. He would talk to her about his escapades... every painstaking detail. He would describe the way his women would taste, the sounds they made and how he much he loved performing oral on a woman. Sometimes Amy would laugh with him about the crazy stories and sometimes they would make her blush but they almost always made her envious. It got to the point where for a while she would imagine him while having sex with her husband. That is, up until one week when Todd stayed in her guest bedroom while he was on vacation.

The three of them had a great weekend together- eating and drinking and just having fun. But Monday rolled around and her husband had to go back to work, but since she was on summer break from her teaching job she was able to sleep in.

Amy sleeps with a sleeping mask. So in the morning, she is lies in bed with her mask on, wearing nothing but a light green, short nightie with cream-colored lace trim. Around 9am she is still asleep and is suddenly awoken by the feeling of a tongue on her clit. It flicks her lightly and then she can feel the entire mouth around her, taking in and exploring every inch. She can feel those pouty lips kissing her inner thighs, making her soaking wet. It crosses her mind that her husband was supposed to work today but assumes it is just really early in the morning and he is wanting some wake-up sex as they have done so many times and she just starts moaning. It feels incredible.

He stops abruptly, running his hands up her body and pulling her arms upward. He grabs the under the bed restraints that she had bought recently and ties her arms to the bed and then works his mouth back to her now aching, wet pussy. Again, he flicks her clit with his tongue and starts making circles around it over and over again and only takes short breaks to dive his tongue inside her in and out and in and out so that it feels almost like a thick, wet cock and then goes back to using his full mouth with those amazing lips around her and then back to the tiny circles again. She is starting to feel really good now because she is fighting against her restraints and feeling the pain around her wrists as the pleasure takes over and she is moaning louder and longer. He pinches her nipples ever so slightly as she is moaning until she cums so hard that she screams until her throat is burning.

Mid-orgasm he stops and while she is still screaming she can feel him pull his pants down and shove his enormous, throbbing cock into her as hard as he can. She is a little shocked and the abruptness gives her a sharp pain. He is not being gentle at all and the head of his cock is bumping her cervix over and over and she cries out in a mix of pain and pleasure. She starts to realize that something feels... different. She begins to panic and tries to take in the sensations. What is different? Something does not feel right. Finally she inhales his scent and wiggles out of her mask to see that it is not her husband at all, it is Todd. She shrieks "Oh my, I didn't know, I thought it was... what are you doing?!" in as loud of a volume as she can muster while trying to pull her hands out of the restraints.

He stops and puts a strong hand over her mouth to shut her up and says "Seems like you have been enjoying yourself thus far. It is pretty clear that you want this. You got yours already so be quiet-it's my turn."

Her eyes widen. She is stunned. She starts to think if it was that obvious that she was flirting with him last night... Sure she bit her lip a few times and leaned just a little too close, but what would possess him to take it this far? He was a fantasy; she would never act on her innermost thoughts...

He pins her down so she can no longer struggle with his muscular forearm and keeps his hand over her mouth. Now plunging harder into her he gets a new rhythm and is starting to drip with sweat. He is still pounder her hard and fast and she begins to forget the initial shock. Maybe she is dreaming? She tells herself this must be an amazingly realistic dream so she may as well give in to the pleasure overtaking her body. He eases off of her and bites her swollen, perky breasts all while keeping one hand over her mouth and it jolts her back into the reality of the situation. Again she looks startled and begins to protest but slowly her body is adjusting, fighting her brain and reminding her that she has been thinking about this for months. She gives in and begins to moan quietly.

"Yeah, you like it, I knew you wanted it," he says. "Take it. Moan like all of the others. I knew you wanted to see what they felt. You were picturing yourself in those stories the whole time you little tease. You're not a good girl at all, are you? You like it you little slut. Take it. Take it" he continues through gritted teeth, getting louder with each word. She has never been spoken to like this before and she has to admit that she kind of likes it. Her body is beginning to ache-her wrists from the restraints, her breasts from the bite, and her wet pussy with all of the friction happening. Just then that thin line between pain and pleasure sends her into full orgasm, making her scream and flail around his huge cock.

"Oh no, you hold still you little slut. I am not done yet," he says while using his massive strength to hold her still making her cum only that much harder. He continues to thrust and removes his hand from her mouth and kisses her fiercely, thrusting his tongue into her mouth with the same force he uses to move himself in and out of her. She can taste herself on his tongue. He keeps kissing her and starts to use his hand to cup her breast and pinch it slightly, right in that pink spot where he had just bitten her, reminding her again of the pain. He uses the other hand to adjust his positioning, cupping her ass to pull her up to a better, deeper angle. Just as he begins to find his rhythm again, she begins to shake, the orgasm building. Her shaking and contracting around his engorged cock makes him cum and shake with her-falling onto her chest as his muscles give out. She bites his lip in the process so hard that they can both taste the metallic sweetness of his blood and they both scream in a heap of satisfaction and collapse onto the bed, breathing in the smells of sweat and sex and knowing they things will never be the same between them.