Morning Surprise

Story Info
Wife has plans for a closer family, involving her daughter.
2.1k words
4.34
96.2k
109

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters are over eighteen. Wasn't sure what category this should be in, but it had enough incest themes to fit, I think.**

*****

Rick had just married Marie, and was loving his life with her. They had both been broken people. Several months ago Rick had returned from two tours Afghanistan to find his ex-wife in bed with another man. Many years ago Marie lost her husband to a car crash. They were both alone, scared, and horny as hell. Marie was religious, so she insisted on marriage before anything serious, and Rick was okay with that. Rick was thirty five and fit. His new wife was forty five and was trying her best to satisfy the younger man. They lay in bed now, her body rocking his.

"Rick," She started. Her hair was brown and face and breasts were freckled. She was wide, but had already lost twenty pounds in the time he'd known her and was growing more beautiful by the day. Not that she was ever not pretty. She had told him that he inspired her to improve herself and her health. She was dedicated to making him happy, and he was learning how to trust again. "Is there," She paused, a naughty expression on her face. She wore nothing but a crucifix. "Anything kinky you'd like to try?"

"Baby, I'm up for anything." Rick said with a smile. She squealed when he thrust up and lifted her high into the air. Despite the difference in age, he was still much larger and stronger than her. Her round glasses fell off her green eyes as she fell forward, her jugs pressing against his pectorals. "What are you into?" He asked. They had kept things tame up till now, and he was happy she was opening up. He had been getting worried she had simple tastes.

"Well," She wiggled her rear, "We could try," her hand reached down, "My mouth."

"That isn't very Christian." Rick commented.

"No one is perfect, don't worry." She smiled, "If it is to serve my husband, it's worth it!"

"Well, I'm not going to argue!" Rick smiled.

"But there's a catch." She picked up her glasses again and looked him in the eyes. "I want to know..." She bit her lip, "What is your perfect kind of woman?"

This seemed like a trick question. "You of course!" He held her tight. "What kind of question is that?"

"Well," She seemed distracted, "I know your first wife was-"

"She was a bitch." Rick interrupted.

"I know, but, you like that type right?" She shrugged. "Small, cute, young-"

"Babe, you're beautiful." Rick silenced her doubts. "Come on, there are things I'd rather you do with your mouth."

She still didn't seem convinced. "Would you have married me if I were younger?" She said. "You'd prefer me like that wouldn't you?"

"What is this all about all of a sudden?" Rick dodged the question. "You are smokeing hot for forty five-" he stopped, "Er, I mean, period. You are smoking hot period-" She looked away, "Shit, I mean, you know what I mean. Babe-" She dismounted him and sat at the edge of the bed. "Marie, You know I love you. I don't want to be with anyone but you-"

She got up and put on a bathrobe, "I'll get breakfast ready. Joan will be up soon." She paced out like a woman on a mission. There was no stopping her.

"Shit." Rick rolled over to his back once she was gone. "Nice going Rick." He shook his head, "Fuck."

--

Rick walked by Joan on her way to the bathroom. She was Marie's nineteen-year-old daughter. She had an unnatural likeliness to her mother, but had blue eyes and strait hair. She hadn't said much to her stepfather, and Rick didn't know her well either. She was taller and thinner than her mother, but had the same rounded features. She was probably batting boys away as community college based on how beautiful she was. She was still much smaller than Rick and seemed to skitter around him awkwardly. Rick didn't blame her. His own mother had divorced and remarried, and he had never grown too fond of her husband. He only hoped that one day they could be friends.

He saw Marie fixing breakfast and slipped in behind her, pressing his still hard cock against her. He was fully dressed for work, but the thin fabric of her bathrobe was all that protected her. "Marie, we need to talk," he said in his most seductive voice.

"Joan!" Marie set the eggs off the burner and left him, "Don't forget your binder!" It was like he wasn't even there. He sighed and sat down. He'd just have to grin and bear whatever punishment she had in store. Once she had a goal in mind there was no stopping her. That was what he fell in love with in the first place.

Well, that and her face, boobs, waistline and her ass. Especially her ass. It was very thick and round. And if he was going to marry an older woman he might as well capitalize on that. He sighed and wondered how long it would take for her to forgive him.

"Honey." It was the voice of a woman who wanted something. He perked up, maybe he could earn redemption faster than usual. She was standing next to her daughter. Joan looked even more awkward and embarrassed than usual. "I wanted to talk to you about something." Joan sat down at the table as Marie got him his coffee and paper. All was as it should be, but he was still nervous. He sipped his drink with eyes squinted at Marie. "If there is anyone I care about as much as you, it would be my daughter." Rick nodded in apprehension. "When Eric died, it changed our lives forever. I knew we'd never be able to replace him, but she told me about her desires as a young woman-"

"I'm not sure I should butt into that." Rick said sternly, looking back and forth, wondering where the conversation was going.

"Hush Rick." He hushed, "Anyway, I asked Joan to be a good girl and keep herself pure for marriage." That was a little personal. Joan seemed very embarrassed about that part. She looked away with a mad blush, as if this were his fault. "And to reward her, she asked if, well," Marie stopped and wiggled around as if she were on his cock right now. Rick didn't feel comfortable being this turned on this close to his stepdaughter. "If I could help her ease some of her tension by giving her permission to do something with you."

"I don't follow." Rick also didn't want to.

"She has needs Rick." She said a simply as a woman like her could, "and she asked me if it was okay to share you."

"I still don't follow." Rick did follow, but he knew he had to have misheard, or misunderstood.

"I want her to be safe, and well educated. She wants release and pleasure. And you want," She paused, "A younger version of me."

"Is that what this is about?" Rick asked.

"No." She shook her head. She didn't seem hurt, in fact, she had the same expression on her face that showed when she was watching one of her romance movies or novels. She was enraptured. "I just want you to try it okay? I told Joan she could," Marie was almost to embarrassed to say the next part, "Go down on you. For me." She smiled and sighed as if she was watching two lovers re-united on a television screen. It was mind-boggling. "Please, just, do this for me okay?" Rick looked at Joan and found her staring into his eyes. This weird family he had married into was not deceiving him. This was real. This was not a test.

"Jesus," he cursed as he saw Joan kneel down at his legs. This girl was a dozen years younger than him.

"If you want, I can tell you this is what you need to do to make it up to me." He heard Marie say as his jeans were unzipped and his underwear was pulled down. "For what you said, I mean." Joan marveled at him as he popped out. His half hard dick hesitated before deciding with religious fervor to accept its fate.

"W-What do I do with it?" Joan asked.

"Christ Marie, this is weird." Rick wasn't resisting, but he wasn't complying either.

"I said hush." He hushed again. Marie came round behind her daughter, "Hold it like this, see? At the base. Yes, just like that. Now," Marie licked up the shaft and Rick shivered, "Wet it up and down. You try." Joan tasted her mother's saliva on the way up and down, wetting his hungry cock. "Right, like that. Caress down here and stroke, like this. See? He likes it!" Joan was enjoying herself immensely. She was like a child with a new toy. "Now, when you put it in your mouth, look in his eyes. Try it. Yes, just like that, slowly." Rick looked into his daughter in laws eyes as his dick disappeared in her. "If you think it's too big, go ahead and gag on it a few times. He'll like it when you do that. Eventually, you'll get used to it. Just don't do it too much. Just enough to let him know how much you love him, not enough to get nauseous. Hold the base tight, remember! Now down, deep, deep as you can, and up. Lick the tip, kiss it."

Rick just wanted a normal life again. He just wanted to fuck his wife and to eat his breakfast every morning in peace. He never asked for this. Marie's robe was opened, her breasts and pussy were on display as she played with herself behind her daughter, watching her husbands cock get sucked.

"Mom," Joan popped the dick out, "Mom, it's so big! How is this supposed to go in me down there?"

"Not yet honey. I want to see him empty his balls in your mouth. If it's too much, let him cum on your face, I'll do the laundry after, don't worry. Good, gobble him up. Put it down your throat. Oh, wow, you really like doing that Joan. Hmm!" Marie licked her lips as her daughter ate and swallowed his cock. He felt her gag once or twice, but she kept coming like her mother. She sucked like a woman on a mission, and nothing could stop her. Just like her mother. Rick held Joans head and gripped her hair, His wife cooed as she touched herself, "That's right Rick, shove it in her. Show her how to take it. Be gentle though! Just make her know who's in charge, show her who her daddy is-" Joan moaned from that line, and then her mother did too. Rick was close. Rick panted as Joan engulfed him. Those teen lips were too much for him. Marie was laughing and giggling as she rubbed herself. He was on the brink, "If you impress him now, he might let you give him more." He heard Marie continue into her daughter ear, gasping on the edge of pleasure, "You have to keep yourself pure for marriage of course. But if you are good, you can watch us together. You can rub yourself all over him. You can hold him in your arms. If you are really good, and keep yourself squeaky clean," Marie spanked and held her daughters ass suddenly with a free hand, "I might even let you give him this. Not your pussy. That it for your future husband. But right here-" A finger prodded through her daughters jeans to indicate right where his cock would go.

Rick came into the girls throat. Joan gagged with eyes wide in surprise. He shot two loads before the cock left her choking, coughing, gasping, moaning mouth and splattered her face and shirt with cum. Marie was entranced all the while. Her face was filled with envious, empathetic glee with each shot across her daughters face and chest. Joan was gasping for breath, smiling with victory as her mother hummed with pleasure. Joan was covered with cum by the time Rick finally calmed down. "Let me help you clean that up." Marie said to her daughter. She almost seemed flirtatious. "Rick, if you want, I can do it with my-"

"I-I-I've got to go to work!" Rick was telling the truth, but he was leaving for more than just that. He pulled up his pants and ran out the door. Marie and Joan watched him leave. He had to figure out what the hell was up with this family, and if he wanted any part in it.

Though he was probably already neck deep in it.