Morning Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Joan helps out her mother and stepfather.
1.8k words
4.37
47.6k
51

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick had convinced himself that the Morning Surprise had just been a strange dream. He came back home with a sense of having forgotten something when he entered he found the house lit only by romantic candles. He was not one to miss a hint and quickly followed a trail of rose petals to the bedroom.

There he found his wife, Marie, bathed in the gold light and covered in red velvet undergarments. She was open, ready, and giggled as he approached. He undid his belt. "What's the occasion?" He asked.

"Two month anniversary." Marie said. "And I wanted it to be special."

Rick wasn't sure how he felt about so many anniversaries, "I, uh, didn't get you anything," He took off his shirt to reveal a warriors frame. "I guess I'll have to do with what I have."

"You certainly will." Marie cooed. "But there is something else you could get me."

"Anything." Rick dropped his pants, his member rising to attention.

"Lets make it a good show." She smiled.

"Oh." Rick raised an eyebrow. "And what does that mean-" He followed her eyes and saw Joan standing awkwardly just behind the door he had opened. "Oh jesus!" He stumbled and covered his erection, "Joan! Uh, what are-" The memories of that morning came flooding back. As he saw her expression, and the look of greed in her eyes at his cock, he knew it hadn't been a dream. "What is she doing here?" He asked.

"I told her she could watch." Marie explained. She seemed confused. "I thought I told you this morning."

"R-Right-"

"And this is what I want for my anniversary present." She said judgmentally.

"So," he looked to her daughter and then back, "She's just going to watch us?"

"Oh, honey," Marie sat up. Her large breasts were seized by gravity. Her face was apologetic, "You're right. I wasn't thinking of your needs. Joan," She looked to her daughter, "You should give him something to look at too, in case he get bored of me."

Joan nodded and fumbled with the buttons on her shirt with anxiety. "That's not what I meant-" He turned to Marie and she stood up to kiss him from below. She nibbled and licked with precision and then pulled him on top of her. He slunk down and pierced her mouth with his tongue. She sucked on it with enthusiasm. He rubbed his bulge against her pleasure and she moaned into him. Rick heard creaks in the floor and realized Joan had moved to watch them both from behind. As he kissed his wife his mind traced Joans movements as she creaked around to see them from the foot of the bed, their side. He snuck a glace in her direction and saw her dressed in a white bra and panties. She seemed too young to own a pair so racy. She clenched her fingers around her waistband and licked her lips. She was petite but shapely. Marie was right. If Rick had thought it appropriate, or possible, he probably would have gone after a woman like that.

"Joan," Marie stopped sucking and said between groans, "You can touch yourself. It's okay, I give you permission." Permission? She had the power over her daughter like that? It seemed so, since Joan rubbed outside her panties with one hand and humped the air in Ricks direction. "Show him your ass." Joan turned and wiggled her round assets as she kept thrusting against her hand. He could see the damp spot, and he could see her clench with every movement. Joan turned back to keep looking at her mother and her mothers lover.

"Mom." She said.

"Yes honey."

"Can I see you suck it?" She asked.

"Sure," Marie seemed more than happy. "Let try something different. This is a little advanced. Rick, put your feet on the floor." His knees were on the bed, but he could barely straiten them to the floor and kept leaning over her. His arms pushed against the bed for support. "Great," She slid down like a snake and lowered his boxers just as she sat with her back to the bed and his cock hanging down in her face from above. "Watch close Joan, you have to relax your throat like this," She engulfed him slowly and deeper than he thought a mouth possible.

"Oh, wow!" Rick grunted as he felt her tongue between his balls and her nose touch just below his belly button.

Her throat tightened once or twice before she dropped down to gasp for air. As she did she smiled, high on arousal. "Fuck my throat. I'll tap if I need air." She engulfed him again and he didn't need to be told twice. He humped his wife's head against the mattress and looked up to see Joan's hand inside her wet panties. The other was in her own mouth, deep enough to gag her.

"Ah!" Joan cried as she masturbated to her new parents fucking, pretending she was on his mothers place. Rick was getting scared for Marie after half a minute, but every other thrust he'd hear a raspy gasp through her nose and he felt she knew what she was doing. Joan leaned in for a better view of her mothers face getting fucked and held her lips together tight, as if trying not to scream. "H-Hey mom." She interrupted.

Rick stopped and let Marie gasp for air. Marie let the cock rest on her face as she asked, "Yes?" She seemed stern and annoyed.

Joan asked apologized, "I'm really sorry," And continued, "C-Can I see," She stopped touching herself for a moment, "You know," She seemed very embarrassed to ask, "Stuff he could do for me?"

"Oh." Marie laughed. "Sure. But you have say it. No need to be shy. We're all family here." Joan mumbled as Marie Ricks cock to keep him hard, "Louder honey."

"Can I see you do," She quietly finished, "Butt stuff?"

"Anal honey. You want to se him fuck my ass." She corrected. "Say it."

Joan awkwardly obeyed, "I-I want to see Anal."

"Louder. And ask Rick."

"Da-" She stopped herself and asked, "Rick, could you," she wiggled in anticipation, "Fuck Moms ass? Please?"

"Uh." Rick's dick knew what it wanted, but his brain didn't. "S-Sure?" He complied. He heard Marie giggle, flip, and return to where she had been under him. However, this time her legs were off the side, her ass pressed against his cock, and her tits pressed down against the sheets.

"In fact, Joan, can you get the lube? It's in the bedside table." She asked. Joan nodded eagerly. "and then you can help him stick it in. Lube us both up!"

"What?" Rick asked. Joan walked up behind them and he felt her wet hands on his cock. He also felt his wife shift and lower her panties just enough to give access. Joan pumped him a few times once he was wet before he felt Marie under him shake and call out, "Yes, make sure I'm nice and wet down there." Was she fingering Maries ass? "Good, now put it in." He felt the warm hands guide him towards Marie's asshole he pressed slowly and heard Marie groan. "Yes, yes!" She begged for more. Rick wasn't used to any girl being this enthusiastic. "Watch closely Joan." She cooed and Rick felt himself slip in the first inch.

"Mom, you're, uh, getting the floor all dirty." Rick heard.

"I'm really turned on sweetie." She answered, "I'll let you clean it up later." She held Ricks strong wrist beside her, "Fuck me Rick. Take me!" He drew deeper in and heard Marie cry out. "Ahh!" He didn't want to hurt her, but she seemed to be enjoying it. "Yes, god yes!" She called out.

"D-Does it really feel that good?" Joan asked skeptically.

"If you relax," She heaved the words from her lungs, "And you love each other," She gasped, "Oh yes!" he had a regular pace established now.

"Oh." It was a subtle cue from Marie. Rick recognized it immediately. Just as she began up the precipice of climax she began with a single, subtle "Oh." Followed by another louder, "Oh!" Her voice broke at the end of the syllable. "Joan, sweetie," She called out, "Come over here." Her loyal daughter returned and knelt down in front of the fucking couple. Marie pushed herself up, still getting fucked, and used on free arm to reach out and pull Joan closer by the hair. "I want to kiss Rick, just like this," She locked lips with her wide eyed daughter. Rick was close. They made out in front of him for a few second before Marie stopped and screamed, "Fuck!" She let herself fall on her tits, "Do it!" Joan scrambled, straddling the back of her mothers head, and looked at Ricks eyes. She was so young. She closed her eyes and leaned in.

Rick kissed her lips and sucked her closer as he came in her mothers ass. He fucked Joans mouth with his tongue as he shot deep into his wife. "AHHH!" Marie shook and came just from that. "Oh god! Oh god!" It was more intense than usual. Joan was touching herself while holding her mother down. On hand in the front of her panties, the other behind "Oh!" Rick worried she might suffocate, but he saw her body inflate and deflate with every breath as finished he waves of pleasure. His aftershocks fueled her continuing orgasm and pushed her forward. "I love you Rick, I love you so much Rick!" Her voice was scratchy and hoarse. "Oh! Oh!" She came down from the high and squirmed with happiness and contentment.

Joan was still hot and ready. She was humping her hands. "Joan." Marie gasped. "Slow down." Joan did and removed her hadn't from her groin. "What did I say?" Marie asked from between her daughters legs, gasping for air against botht he sheets, and her daughters thighs.

"No cumming." Her daughter nodded as her groin ground against her mothers back. "Right."

"You have to wait." Marie cooed. "Now, did you learn a lot?"

"Yes."

"Good, you can go to bed." Joan slowly left the bed and looked down with a smile as she went to her room. "Thank you Rick." He slipped out of her as she turned and kissed him. She smiled and leaned back from the kiss, "I can taste her on you." That fact seemed to turn her on more.

"Marie." Rick said seriously. "You have to know that this isn't normal."

"You're right." Marie admitted. "Most girls her age are getting pregnant or learning to hate men. Most men like you secretly long for someone better. And most women like me can't do anything about it." She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. "I want to do better than normal."