Morning Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
Rick gives Joan something more.
2.1k words
4.37
48.1k
57

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains oral, anal, incest, dominance, and submissive themes.

***

Rick woke up in the middle of the night in tired confusion when he heard a muffled cry. Marie wasn't by his side. He groaned and got up, rubbing sleep from his eyes. What was she up to now? Rick had already decided her needed to talk with Joan alone at some point, just to get his bearings. He heard creaking about the house so he knew someone was moving around. He got up to investigate.

His boxers clothed his half erect cock as he wondered though the dark home in a half wakening daze. He began to notice a familiar sound as he walked across the hallway. It was the sound that had woken him. There was a subtle whimpering coming from Joans room. A crack of light pierced the shadows. He peaked in curiously.

"Are you close?" He heard Marie whisper.

"Hmm!" He heard the whimper again he slightly cracked the door open and saw two lithe lower limbs writhing on the ground. They were clothed in pajama bottoms. He cracked it more as saw a round rear end bent over the bed, and a brightly colored object being pounded in and out by a skilled and determined hand. The waistband was only halfway down her round rear. "M-Mom!" He heard, "I-It's too big!" Joan whimpered.

"That's why we're training honey." As the door slipped more he saw Marie in her bedclothes leaning over above her daughter, one hand pressing her head down into the covers to muffle her whines and the other twisting and thrusting the toy in her daughter rump. "The sooner you get used to this, the sooner you and Rick can make each other happy. Don't you want that?"

"Y-Yes!" She cried into the sheets. "I want him so badly!"

"I know dear." She her pace was slow and loving. "Now, remember to warn me before you cum." She stressed. "I want Rick to be the first to make you cum like this,"

"Yes." Joan moaned. "Rick-" Marie stopped the fucking and slapped her ass quickly, "Ah! I mean, Dad. Daddy. I want Daddy inside me so badly!"

Rick gulped as Marie smiled and returned to pumping her daughter, "That's right. We all make mistakes dear, no reason to fret." Her daughter returned to her regular rhythm of moans and whines, "Just like when you were touching yourself last week, and accidently got yourself off." Marie went a bit deeper and harder to make her disapproval known, "I wanted Rick to have your first you know. Your first orgasm ever."

"I'm sorry!" Joan cried again. "It wont happen again!"

"I forgive you." Marie ran her fingers through her daughter hair as she held her down. "But we can't change what's been done."

"I was thinking of him!" Joan begged. "The whole time!"

"I know honey, I know." Joan arched her back. "Are you close now?"

"Yes mommy!" Joan nodded, "Yes!"

"Good." Marie stopped and Joan whimpered. "I want you to really want it." Marie whispered to her daughter as the toy left her.

"When?" Joan wiggled her ass as her mother lifted her panties and bottoms up. She turned and sat down with an exited wince on her sore bottom. "W-When can I do it with R-" She tensed, "Daddy?"

"Soon." Marie caressed her daughters face. "But you aren't ready yet. You saw how big he was, right?" Joan nodded with grim understanding. "At least another week of training I think." Marie gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Maybe sooner if you keep training by yourself."

The door creaked and both of them turned to see Rick staring in morbid fascination with his ridged cock fighting it's way out of his boxers. "Uh." He blinked. Joan looked mortified. Marie blushed as well.

"Rick!" Marie stood suddenly. "How long have you been standing there?"

Rick considered lying, but this family seemed very open, and he'd hate to ruin that, "A while. I guess. I've been watching for a while."

"Oh." Marie looked ashamed. "I'm so sorry for hiding this from you. Joan didn't want you to know about this." Joan was hideing her face, "She was so frustrated after last night that I decided to help her get ready for you faster." Marie explained. "And, well," She admired his body, "You certainly are insatiable." Rick didn't try to hide his arousal.

"Mom." Joan squirmed. Marie went to her. Joan whispered something in her ear.

"Absolutely not!" Marie crossed her arms. "Naughty girl!" Joan looked down.

"W-What?" Rick asked.

"D-Don't tell him!" Joan begged.

Marie scowled, "She was asking if she could touch herself and cum while sucking your cock." Joan avoided Ricks astonished look. "Honestly, how selfish." She shook her head. "You are just going to have to wait."

"Yes mother." Joan submitted.

"But," Marie sighed, "I shouldn't be so hard on her. She is so young." She smiled as if remembering her younger years. "And you seem to be in the mood again Rick." Marie turned her eyes to his manhood. "Since you are here, what do you think?"

"Uh." Rick was still in shock.

"Please!?" Joan asked hopefully. "Please please please!" She put her hands together in a pleading motion, "I'll be a good girl!" she nodded and got to her knees. "I really want to cum daddy!" She seemed desperate. "Please?"

"Oh look at her!" Marie shook her head with emotion, smiling and blushing, "It's hard to argue with a face like that isn't it?"

"Uh, yea?" Rick agreed carefully.

"You've convinced me Rick." Marie nodded. "But we will have to have a compromise." She held up a strict finger to Joan, "Only we get to touch you, understand? I don't want you getting into the habit of being selfish. And you don't cum until he does." Marie looked at her sternly. "I'll get you off once he finishes, okay?"

"Yes!" Joan agreed. "Yes! Thank you mom! Thank you so much!"

Marie sighed and smiled, "Sometimes I think I am too lenient. Well," She knelt behind her daughter and lowered her bottoms again, just enough to re-insert the large toy. She did so slowly. Rick saw Joans eyes widen as her sphincter did the same. "There, we will keep training while we do this." Then she pulled up Joan's top and revealed her unbound breasts hanging there. There were only slightly smaller, but far more perky. "He likes them." Marie sounded happy. "Give him a show." Joan massaged her breasts as Marie brought her wet, lubed hands down her daughters lowered waistband and hid them between her desperate, shaking legs.

"M-Mom!" She cried out as the stimulus.

"Tell him to come over." Marie whispered loudly before biting her daughters ear lightly.

Joan went wild and bucked, "D-Daddy!" She cried out. "Please!" She looked Rick in the eyes for the first time that night. "I want to taste you again. I want to please you." Marie licked her earlobe, "M-Mom! Too much!"

"So sensitive, good!" Marie thrust teasingly and bumped her hips against the dildo in her daughter. Joan winced and whined as her Mother fucked her from behind. "She's ready Rick."

Rick knew better than to argue with one of his wives plans. His grateful cock flopped out of it's cage as he walked to his desperate stepdaughter. Her mouth opened. It was wet and ready. He stuck it in as she held his legs for support. Her tits touched his thighs as her head went back and forth and slurped her new fathers manhood.

"You can tell we've been practicing." Marie explained as Joan sucked his cock like a trained whore, "I had her practice on me. I held it between my legs and fucked her face till she got good at it." Marie giggled at the memory. "She's come so far." Rick had cum only a few hours before, but that sexy face and trained tongue was coming close to milking out whatever was left in him. Joan bounced her ass against her mothers hips as Marie toyed with her daughters pleasure. "She's so wet Rick, so wet for you." Marie looked at her daughter cock filled face with admiration. "Get him off first Joan." She reminded her. "You are getting too enthusiastic. Slow down."

Joan hummed into Ricks cock as her body shook. "Joan!" Marie was stern as her daughter ground her hips against her mother and pushed the cock deeper inside of her lips. "Calm down!" Joan shivered and Marie backed away as her daughter came. She gasped and choked on the cock as her eyes rolled back and her hand gripped her own tits and thighs. The dildo pumped her ass as she bounced on the floor. She spat out the dick and grunted loudly as the pleasure too her entire body and she slumped forward, thrusting and writhing on the floor. His cock left her as her mouth began kissing his feet and the dildo left her twitching, climaxing body. She shuddered and quaked for at least half a minute without anything inside of her.

"Disgusting." Marie said with disappointment. Her daughter squirmed as her climax slowly lifted. "I'm very disappointed in you Joan."

"I'm sorry." Joan gasped from her still seizing lungs. "I, I couldn't stop."

"No excuses." Her mother said with judgment. "We had an agreement and you broke it. I trusted you. We both did."

"I'm sorry." She said again. "I'm sorry." She wheezed.

"What do you think your punishment should be?" Marie knelt down next to her daughter below Ricks cock.

"Spanking." Joan answered knowingly.

"That's right." Marie nodded. "and we're going to do it infront of Rick."

"N-No! Please!" Joan got up on shaking limbs. She looked to Marie, then Rick, "I don't want him to see!"

"He is going to see everything." Marie was hard. She sat on the bed. "Over my lap. Come on."

Joan was almost crying when she stood and bent over, giving Rick a good view of her ass. Her tits hung down on the other side of her mothers legs. "Five smacks." Marie said solemnly. "One,"

She struck her daughter and Joan responded, "Thank you Mom!" And then again, "Thank you!" She was in tears already. "T-Thank you!" her whole body shuddered at the third. "Ah!" She screamed and then tried to recuperate, "Thank-" She inhaled deeply, "Y-You." One last stroke sent her into sobs, "Thank you!" She finished.

"And what have we learned?" Marie asked.

"Do as Mommy says." She nodded. "Don't cum until I'm supposed to."

"Good girl." Marie sat her daughter down on her pained ass. Joan sniffed and winced, her bare butt on the sheets and her tits still hanging out. "Now you are going to watch Rick and I on your bed." Marie ordered. "He's going to cum in my pussy." She looked at her daughter's eyes. "And you are going to watch the whole thing without touching yourself. Understand?"

"Yes Mother." She nodded.

"Good." Marie laid on her back on her daughters bed, "Come on Rick!"

Rick blinked. He shouldn't be this turned on. He almost felt like he should have stopped this, but he had made himself the promise not to interfere with Marie's parenting. He mounted his wife on the bed, just a foot from his stepdaughter. Marie's bottoms slid down and hung off one leg. Her legs spread as Rick slowly pushed into her slick womanhood.

"Watch Joan." She ordered. Joan watched. "This is how you please a man." Rick picked up the pace and quickly reached where Joan had left off. Joan tweaked on of her bare nipples before remembering her orders and quickly put bother her hands behind her back. "Just like this!" Marie was going wild. "Rick! Yes!" She screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear. "Right in front of Joan!" She cried out. "Oh, Oh!" She was coming close as well, "Cum in me Rick!" he felt himself close to erupting. "Inside of me!" She begged. He felt himself pass the point of no return when he felt her wrap his legs around him and cry out, "Give her a sister Rick!"

"W-What!?" He exclaimed as he came. Her pussy squeezed the cum from him and locked him in place as he humped his seed into her womb. And she rocked her wide hips on his. "I-I thought," His cum tricked out of him now in slow spurts, "You we're on-"

"Birth control?" Marie laughed, "Nope. Never." She shook her head. "You think the condoms before were just for show?"

Rick felt a deep sense of dread in his stomach. "W-We could have talked about that first."

"Children are a woman's domain." She caressed his side. "Don't worry, I'll handle everything." She looked to Joan. "That's how you do it."

"Yes mother."