Morning Wood

Story Info
My thoughts as she wakes me up...
775 words
3.84
34.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirty_Al
Dirty_Al
11 Followers

I was slowly becoming aware that I was awake. My breathing was rhythmic and I could hear only the slight sounds made by the wind chime outside the window. No birds had begun to make their musical sounds yet. What I took most notice of was my morning wood. Just like it was frequently, it was hard and stiff and I enjoyed having it. Lying on my back, I knew my cock would be pointing straight at my chin.

Only a few seconds passed before I felt her hands. I had not opened my eyes yet so I imagined the backs of her fingers gently moving up and down the shaft. This slight sensation made my wood seem to pulse to an even greater level of hardness. Her other hand was lightly touching the skin around my balls, alternately stroking and squeezing.

This treatment went on for a short while as my cock responded by releasing a small drop of pre-cum. What a nice way to wake up!

Soon enough she threw one leg over my stomach and lowered herself nearer to my body. She was quite warm and her heat felt good. She moved herself slowly back and forth, letting her pussy lips massage the sensitive underside of my cock. She'd been cleanly shaved a couple days ago but now the short stubble added a new sensation to the action my cock was feeling. Was it tickling or scratching? Was it good or bad? It was great is what it was!

Soon she rose up a few inches on her knees, grabbed my cock with one hand and held it straight up. Lowering herself a little, she placed her lips directly on the head of my cock. Wiping my cock back and fourth across her opening she used the pre-cum to add to her own lubrication.

Finally she lowered herself a little more so the head of my cock was straining to separate and open her lips. I could feel the slit of my cock being pulled open as the head entered her chamber. The interior walls of her pussy provided just the right amount of friction! Soon her "taint" was pressing on my balls as she wiggled around a little to make her position more comfortable. For almost a minute after I'd fully entered her she remained calm, with no movement.

She liked being on top and also liked having my cock deep inside her. Just as my cock was enjoying this morning treat her pussy was enjoying it, too. My hands were now slowly caressing her hips and thighs.

Pretty soon she began her up and down movements. Slowly at first but then gathering speed, she threw her head back and grinned at the feeling she was generating for herself.

Suddenly my cock popped out of her pussy! She'd risen a little too high! Or maybe I was a little to short? Four hands reached for my cock to get it positioned for a second entry. We both laughed at this little "emergency". Once back on track she bent over, resting on her elbows and letting her nice boobies caress my chest. Of course I reached for them, pulling one to my mouth where I could apply some tongue and then some sucking and a little nibbling. She was still moving up and down to stroke my cock and get herself worked up to an orgasm. Switching between the boobies and pinching the nipples made her smile and moan. Many kisses were exchanged as she continued to drive me toward an explosion of cum but that was still several minutes in the future.

Up and down, up and down - what a great form of exercise for her! And what a great way for me to wake up and start my day! Soon enough of course, the motion worked its' magic on me; soon enough the cum was coursing out the end of my cock and deep into her pussy! Six or seven shots of the sticky, white fluid and I was spent. The cum lubricated each organ, hers and mine, and reduced the friction that had provoked the spurting in the first place. I was quickly losing my hardness; she stopped her up and down motion and chuckled out loud.

"You didn't last to long this morning... What happened?" she asked.

The only thing I could think of sounded like a lame excuse when I thought of it. "You were just so good" is what I said.

She kissed me and said "Yes, I was!" She hopped off the bed and dashed for the shower and I fell back to sleep.

Dirty_Al
Dirty_Al
11 Followers