Morning Wood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Art pushed her onto her back and slid down her, his teeth gently tugged at her left nipple and then her right. He let soft kisses trail down her stomach then, as his fingers lightly played with that little patch of hair above her clit. He smiled as he slid past it with his eyes, and hot breath left his lips, teasing at Guinne's clit, causing her to shiver all over.

"Mmmmm, Art," Guinne moaned softly, her back arching up a bit. Art's tongue darted out and licked along her lips, pushing into them, invading her with his tongue. He took his time, working at her lips and then finally up toward her clit, his tongue darting here and there. It was driving Guinne wild, he was a little inexperienced at it, she could recall better, but years of anticipation more than made up for her brother's slight ineptitude and when his fingers began to work into her, she went off. She moaned and whimpered as she came, her whole body shaking with it.

"Art, Art, oh god Art, fuck me harder with your fingers. Oh, god yes, right there, don't stop, lick your little sister's clit, harder, oh oh god yes like that, just like that. Don't stop, don't stop. Oh yes, yes YES!" Art kept at her clit for a few moments longer, but soon she was shoving his face away, the feelings were too intense, she couldn't stand it. Art leaned back, his face red from all of her dirty talk, peering up at her, wanting to fuck her, but also wanting to wait.

"Mmmm, jerk off for me Art, stand up and stroke your big cock for me, cum on me."

Art looked down at his erection, which looked more than happy to oblige and so he stood up and began to stroke himself, her juices on his hand still. He worked his hand slowly up and down his length, slowly increasing the speed at which he stroked himself. Guinne reached out and placed her hand on his thigh, watching intently as he stroked himself for her.

"Just like that, stroke your hard cock for me Art, your little sister wants you to cum again for her, please Art, give my tits a load of that jizz I love so much, then I'll scoop it all up and eat it."

Art couldn't believe her words, as they pushed him over the edge and finally he erupted again, his juices sprayed over her tits, splattered her chin and got some on her stomach as well. It was no 'porn star' money shot, but he did like how his few sprays of cum looked on his beautiful little sister.

"Oh that's so hot Guinne, you look so fucking sexy right now."

Guinne grinned, as she began to scoop it up with her fingers, licking them clean each time she scooped up a bit, obviously enjoying her treat, until she was no longer covered in his white juice. Art just watched her the whole time, part of him lost in disbelief. Ashamed at what had just happened, but how could something that was so amazing, so wonderful, be wrong? He did his best to push the thoughts away as he slid back onto the couch, and wrapped Guinne up in his arms; their lips met gently a few times. Their bodies wrapped up against each other, the events of the day working through each of their minds, the memories of the night and the faint sound of the porno still playing caused strange and erotic dreams to start up as they drifted to sleep, comfortable in each other's arms.

12