Morning Wood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackredd
jackredd
65 Followers

Maria crawled onto her roommate's bed, her face burying into the soft cotton sheets, roughly where Guinne's wet pussy had been not even ten minutes ago. It was damp and as Maria breathed in the scent, she thought, What am I doing? She had been living the solo life for a few months now, ever since she broke up with her last girlfriend. Am I this desperate that I'm sniffing my roommate's bed sheets?

Sighing, she rolled over and looked at the door. She wanted to burst into the bathroom and join Guinne. She knew how long her roommate generally took to shower, and leaned back for a moment. She was finally willing herself out of the bed and its arousing scents when she spotted the sloppily closed nightstand drawer. A hint of purple peaked out from in there, and she realized just what it was.

Guinne leaned into the wall of the shower. The shower head was now between her legs, spraying water right against her fingers and clit as she furiously rubbed at that most delicate of spots, then down farther until she was pushing two fingers in and out of herself. The showerhead was the perfect complement to her fingers and was making her moan softly and start to breathe heavily.

Maria inched the drawer open and then her fingers lifted the purple vibrator from inside. It was still damp with Guinne's juices; she'd had no time to clean it off and the drawer hadn't kept it dry enough for it to evaporate. Maria flushed and looked over at the door to the shower, then slowly licked along one side of the fake cock. She moaned at the taste; Guinne tasted amazing.

Maria flushed, and looked at the door again. The shower was still running and when she struggled to hear she could make out the faintest noises of moaning from inside. She leaned back again, closed her eyes, and fantasized about Guinne in the shower, as she feverishly shoved her sweat pants and panties down to her knees. Her legs spread open as she shoved the purple vibrator inside of her.

Guinne was gasping now, her breath coming in short ragged moans as she made herself climax. The water and her fingers combined with a fantasy was unlike any she'd had before, creating a hard and body-shaking orgasm. She nearly fell to her knees, the angle of her body with the side of the tub at her feet and her ass against the wall the only reason she didn't; the image of Maria licking her pussy was so vivid and intense. She closed her eyes and stood under the warm water for a few more moments, before she cleaned up and stepped from the shower. She paused, realizing that she hadn't thought of Art at all as she'd played with herself in the shower. She wasn't sure she'd ever gotten off without him on her mind before and that startled her a bit.

Maria was far too gone to hear the shower shut off; Guinne usually took much longer showers, but her intense orgasm made her just want to crawl into bed, so she'd hurried. She did hear the door creak open though, as Guinne came out in just a towel.

Guinne gasped at the sight before her. Maria had sat up as the door opened, but her legs were still spread wide, her feet up on the edge of the bed, with her pants and panties kicked off. Guinne's purple vibrator was humming away inside her tight pussy. Maria's other hand was resting on her exposed breast; the grey workout shirt was pushed up above her breasts.

"I..." Maria wasn't sure what to say, she was frozen. She knew she should be covering up, or apologizing, or something. But all she wanted was for Guinne to come crawl into the bed next to her.

"That's fucking hot," Guinne said after a few seconds, and Maria's face eased as she became less worried. Her hand started to pull the vibrator out. She moved to get off the bed when Guinne let her towel drop to the floor and took a few steps closer.

"Don't, don't get up," whispered Guinne.

Flushing, Maria did as she was bid and lay back again. The vibrator was now perched at the entrance to her sex, but not actually within her.

"Push it in again, slowly," Guinne said, her voice now more commanding, less confused.

Guinne wasn't sure if this was right, especially after last night. But then again, after last night, what was right? Maria was still just staring at her, unsure what to do.

"I said, push it in again. I want to see you fuck yourself with my toy."

Guinne's voice was firm, controlling. She was surprised by how she sounded. Was that me? she thought. She was usually a little slutty with men, but not so controlling.

Maria had never heard her sound like that. Was she always so dominant when it came to sex? Maria didn't think that was the case, but maybe she was wrong. Still, it was turning her on to no end, she almost wondered if Guinne had known she usually preferred to be submissive.

It was another few seconds before Maria complied, and began to slowly push the vibrator back inside of her, working it deeper into her, and then slowly pulling it out. Guinne moved closer, her own hand dropping between her legs again. She was soon only a foot or so from her roommate; her lips were soaked with her juices once again.

Their eyes were locked together. Neither actually looked at the other while masturbating; they just stared into each other eyes. Guinne's eyes had always been windows into her soul, and now Maria could see right into them. They both had green eyes, Maria suddenly realized. She had never paid that close attention to Guinne's eyes before. But now that she was, she could see they were full of desire and vulnerability. She was pretty sure that Guinne had never done anything with another woman before.

"Touch me?" Maria asked softly, her hand reaching out a bit. Guinne drew back for a moment, then her own hand came out and lightly caressed the palm of Maria's hand.

Maria's hands were callused from outdoor activities like bike riding and tree climbing. Guinne's hands were much softer; she always used lotion on them, and the hardest manual labor she ever did was, well, masturbation. It was a little odd to touch Maria's rougher hands; she had always figured that most women had soft supple hands.

Guinne moved, crawling up onto the bed now, lying down next to Maria. Her hand began to play lightly over the other woman's stomach. Maria was still pushing the vibrator slowly in and out of herself.

"Faster," Guinne commanded.

Maria complied as she felt like she couldn't do anything but obey. Soon Maria began to whimper with pleasure as her orgasm built inside of her.

This caused Guinne's own arousal to grow. Before long the two were whimpering and moaning together. Their hips clashed against each other as Guinne rubbed hungrily at her clit, and Maria fucked herself with her roommate's thick purple vibrator.

After a few more moments, Maria's whimpers grew louder as she arched her hips up. The vibrator's thrusts became less steady, and then she gasped and moaned out loudly as her orgasm overcame her. A few seconds later, Guinne's second climax pushed its way out of her as well. Her moans turned into gasps as she came.

The two looked over at each other and flushed again.

"I think I'll need another shower," Guinne whispered. At that, they both couldn't help but giggle.

--

Art had gone to work after Guinne had left. He had some catching up to do on a few of his projects, so he'd spent the day doing that. Around lunch June had wandered by and asked him if Guinne had gotten home okay, then they had talked for a bit before they had had to get back to work.

Returning home shortly after dark, he tried finding something on TV to watch, but sitting on the couch only made him think of that night, which just led to thoughts of that morning; so finally he got up, aroused and bored, and went upstairs to his small office.

He dropped down onto his chair and rubbed his eyes as he turned on the monitor, typing in his password and opening up a web browser. He checked his email and found that it was mostly junk mail.

A letter from his mom was in there though, asking him to dinner sometime next week. She was hoping he and Guinne would both come. She was even going to make their old favorite meal, rice crispy chicken, with steamed vegetables and cheese sauce. He responded that he'd love to, but would have to check his schedule at work first and get back to her tomorrow.

There was nothing else of importance and so he surfed around a bit, hitting YouTube. He looked at the latest stupid videos, checked his channels and watched a new episode of The Guild. Finally, he seemed done with what he normally did online and he considered what to do next for a few moments. He had an extensive collection of adult entertainment on his computer, as most horny mid-twenty males did, but he wasn't in the mood for that. He couldn't stop thinking of his sister. He sighed and flipped through some of it anyway, but none of it sated the desire within him.

"I know I remember some website," he said aloud to himself. "Some site that had stories, erotic stuff. What the hell was it?"

He frowned, thinking. He remembered flipping through topics and being surprised how big the incest section of the site was. Now that he was involved in some incest, maybe he was starting to realize just why.

Eventually he found some site with a large collection of erotic fiction, not sure if it was the site he'd viewed previously but it still had a rather large incest collection. Browsing, he read over the list of categories. After a few minutes he stopped pretending he wanted something else, clicked on the Incest section and flipped through a few pages. Finally he just hit the story spinner, and read quietly. The first one was a lesbian story, about a mother and daughter. The writing was poor though, and it wasn't what he was in the mood for, so after about half of it, hit the back key and tried again.

It was his third try that got him something that looked more like what he wanted. It was about twin brothers and their sister. The beginning was really good, with a nice lead up and then eventually moving on to a sex scene. He snapped open his pants; his erection was already straining to get out of them. His hand slid around his length, stroking slowly, preferring the slightly rough sensation of skin on skin.

He was reading along, alternating between a slow stroking and a more rapid stroke. When he felt the closeness of ejaculation, he'd switch back to the slower stroking and prolong his pleasure. It was during one of his faster phases that one of the twin brothers began sucking the other off while he fucked their sister which pushed him over.

He tried to stop himself, but his juices sprayed up onto the bottom of the desk; his hips thrust up beyond his control. He swallowed thickly and looked down at his lap; he hated it when he did that. He tried to control himself and make it to the bathroom so he wouldn't have to clean up, but sometimes he just couldn't help it. He glanced at the screen and bookmarked the page, renaming it 'Tutorial on creating line art in photoshop' just in case somebody was using his computer and noticed his bookmarks.

He got up and went to get something to clean himself and the mess he'd made up with. He washed himself off and changed clothes, then returned to his office to scrub the underside of his desk and the carpet where his spunk had dripped down. Looking at the salty liquid, he remembered trying some earlier that morning. He pushed the thought away though, he wasn't sure where all these thoughts were even coming from anymore. Art tossed the dirty towels into the laundry and undressed, crawling into bed and closing his eyes and soon sleeping with dreams of his sister dancing in his mind.

--

Maria crawled from Guinne's bed, gently pulling the covers over her sleeping roommate and getting in the shower. Neither had actually gone for another. They had simply lain there, silent, and Guinne had eventually fallen asleep.

Maria closed her eyes as she stood under the flowing water; Guinne wasn't the type she'd normally go for. Not to mention that she was pretty sure Guinne was straight, though Maria had originally thought her roommate was gay.

There were all sorts of other complications as well, being roommates was one. She sighed as she rubbed her eyes and then washed her hair. This was all so fast and unexpected; she wanted to go crawl back into Guinne's bed. She finished cleaning up and got out of the shower.

Maria dried off quickly, pulled on some pajamas and walked to her own bed. She glanced at Guinne, who had moved onto her bed properly and was snoring away, sound asleep. Maria crawled into her own bed, pulled the blankets up around her, and after a while, drifted off to a sound sleep.

jackredd
jackredd
65 Followers
12