Morning Wood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackredd
jackredd
65 Followers

"Oh, alright, c'mon," June took his hand, dragging him to the end of the hall and into her room. She shut the door behind them, it was a small room, a twin sized bed in one corner, a desk with three monitors in the other corner. There was a dresser sticking out of the closet, and a fairly large plasma television hanging on the wall.

"Alright, this is a more private place to take off my pants, but where I am going to sleep? " He motioned at it as he began to undo his pants and soon had them off, offering them to her.

"Got a problem with cuddling?" She asked as she began to strip out of her clothes, it was pretty obvious by the time she was down to bra and panties that she didn't intend on sleeping for at least a little while. "You can drop those wherever, and take off that shirt as well."

Art blushed a bit, most women he was with were much more submissive, and now shortly after his sister had kind of took a little control of him, the next woman he ends up attracted to seems a bit commanding and up front as well. "I guess fair is fair," Art mumbled, as he began to pull off his shirt. Soon they were both in nothing but their under clothes. He was in a pair of black boxers, while she was in a purple and black thong, leopard print, with matching bra.

"That's better," June said with a smile and moved closer, pushing him toward the bed. When they reached it she shoved him, gently but firmly, so that he fell back onto it. Spinning around she moved to her desk, and turned on a monitor, fiddling with keyboard and mouse for a moment, until music began to play. Soon Regina Spektor was singing about love, at a medium volume.

June turned back toward him, dancing her way around the room a little, teasingly. Her hands ran all along her body, caressing everything from her sides, to her neck. She took an extra long time to run her hands along her breasts, winking at him as she did.

Art was just leaning back on his elbows, she looked damned good, and he didn't even try to hide the tent in his boxers. June was undoing the front of her bra now, covering herself with her hands as she did, teasing him more, almost revealing her nipples and then turning away from him, or covering up more fully with her hands again.

"You look amazing over there, but I'd like you better over here on the bed," all thoughts of Guinne were gone from Art's mind right now; this lovely woman had all of his focus. June giggled at his words, before making her way toward him; her hands fell slowly from her body to the edge of the bed, finally revealing her plump breasts to him. He looked down at them, then up into those beautiful brown and green eyes of hers. "I had a feeling you'd look better over here."

June smiled and hooked a finger of each hand into the top of his boxers, pulling them down to reveal his arousal. Her tongue slid out and slowly she licked along the base of his shaft and up to the head. Her mouth engulfed him in a very pleasant and wet warmth. Art let out a soft moan as she began to slowly run her tongue along the tip of his erection, her mouth creating a little bit of suction as well. June's hands continued to drag his boxers down his legs, until he was helping her kick them off.

Art closed his eyes, leaning back into her pillows and just enjoying her ministrations. June had a great mouth, which she knew how to use very well. She wasn't afraid to use her hands either; using her own saliva as lubricant she would stroke his shaft with one hand, while her mouth and tongue played with his head and her other hand caressed his balls. Art knew that if she kept this up for very long he'd erupt into her mouth and he wasn't ready for that. So he reached down, hooking his hands under her arms and pulling her up along him, until their mouths met in a fevered and hungry kiss.

"My turn," Art whispered when their kiss finally broke, he rolled her over onto her back, and began kissing his way down her neck. He spent several long moments suckling and nibbling at her nipples. She had puffy little nipples, which perched wonderfully on the apex of each of her supple breasts. They were divine in his mouth and he could have spent all night giving them attention. But the warmth between her legs was pressing into his stomach and he knew how much he wanted to taste her.

June was making soft little gasping noises, as he began to kiss down her stomach; his hands hooked into her thong and pulled it off her. Art wet his lips at the sight of her shaved pussy, then he leaned forward and his tongue began to tease its way between her lips. June was oozing with moisture, a pungent but not unpleasant taste coming with her wetness. His fingers gently pulled her lips apart, as his tongue sought a higher prize. Art began gently, fingering her slowly as his tongue found its way to her clit. But he sped up his fingers and made his tongue more intense and soon she was bucking and whimpering.

It was after a few minutes that she began to gasp more intensely, her fingers dug into his hair, but he didn't stop. June was pushing him away when her orgasm subsided though, and then pulling him up. "Inside ... need ... inside," she gasped, her words coming between hard gasps. Art stopped though, and she looked at his face, seeming confused.

"Protection?" Art asked, he hated doing it with being so close to being in her, but he knew it was the responsible thing. June's face looked like she was confused for a moment, then she looked pleased, as she grabbed at the drawer next to her bed, pulling it open. Art looked over and spotted the box of condoms, pulling one out and getting it on himself in a hurry. Moments later he was deep within her, their bodies moving together in a somewhat clumsy but beautiful harmony.

Art didn't last very long, but he felt her body tighten around him a few moments before he exploded, so he was pretty sure she'd gotten pleasure from it as well. June closed her eyes as he rested his weight upon her, a faint 'mmmm' sound coming from her throat, "Sleep now." June whispered, snuggling into him a bit.

Art knew sleeping like this wouldn't be very comfy in a bit though, so he gently rolled so they were on their sides, she didn't complain just rested her head on his chest and seemed to drift off to sleep. Art wasn't far behind.

jackredd
jackredd
65 Followers